(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

grumpus
i never called home
my hb did
she oso say rained, and half of the animals hiding coz of the rain so never finish seeing all animals. they took the tram ride. my boy very happy leh regardless of the rain.
he like outings of all sorts ba

Birthday Bash cum X'mas party
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10am

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting???

Show more hands pls & pls let the list flow:
1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) icy

Only left with venue TBC:
1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Krystle

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

Resend.

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

Kam
Which day you gg babyprom? I am gg on Fri 1030am
happy.gif

Haha, Kam, pixie, Dor is Feb08 MTB but her son is really born in Feb. Both of us had same EDD 1 Feb 08. Think her son was born on 2 or 4 Feb cos overdue.
happy.gif

mei,
aiyo, if i got tips to share then no need to read other people's thread liao...hahaha!

Re: Birthday Bash
Response is looking good. Hopefully this time will really go ahead...can't wait to see how big the babies have grown
happy.gif

Are daddies allow for the birthday bash, or only toddlers and mummies???

Need to pay extra for the adults (daddy + mummy) going?

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle
17) blessed serene

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

Hi mummies,

I am keen to join too!

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle
17) blessed serene
18) elmo_78

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. Gymboree??

Huurr.. I feel like joining too.. hope can let my gal go mingle ard cos i tink she will be so bored wen im in my confinement, but i'm csec-ing on the 8th. haiz.. u all babies and mummies have fun. I'll stay at home guai guai do confinement de.

Good morning!!

<font color="aa00aa">Krystle,</font> we try to find a venue that can include daddy oki. How can we exclude them?? They got so impt role (i.e our chauffeur &amp; photographer) Heehee ;)

Wow, we are getting near to 20 mummies &amp; 20 todds ;p Shld we do a vote on the venue?? And chop chop book the venue if needed ;)

Btw, who got QQ HP?? Think she maybe interested to join too. Can someone msg her ;p

<font color="aa00aa">Yvonne(gerger) &amp; pauline,</font>
Have a gd confinement!! We still can plan a CNY gathering if u want ;) Still got chance as long this forum still runs ^.^

<font color="aa00aa">Superbee,</font>
U try &amp; see u can make it then. Venue shld be quite central i hope ;)

YEAH!!! TGIF!!!

morning mummies
just now was really scary. i was about to go to work, when i was seized by a wave of weird reactions in my body. my heart beated so fast, that i would hear it in my ears; i couldnt breathe at all, as thought someone was squeezing my lungs + my heart. it felt as thought my lungs + heart was about to burst open. then a slow gradual heat rose from my heart to my face, and i felt that the area was on fire. it made me so sick that my stomach churned. wanted to throw up or move my bowels. gradually my heartbeat went back to normal and i could breath a little...
the whole episode lasts for 2-3mins

in the end late in catching company bus. heng asked my colleague to ask driver to wait...

haiyoh, near death experience? heart attack? stroke? heartburn?
dont think its heartburn coz i get it when i was preggy and i know the diff...

pixie
Maybe it is anxiety. And esp when you worry abt the 1st symptom, more comes. During the 1st few seconds, were you v worried abt it? Cos I do get experiences like when i get 1 symptom, I panic, then get worse.

Pixie,
Aiyoh, that sounds serious leh. Better get your doc to do a thorough check.

JanBB,
TGIF!!!!
Yes, daddy MUST be included. Else I can't handle 2 kids. Yes, agree, must chop chop decide. We have to make this happen!!!

Think to book the party room at either Go Go Bambini or the Pilliwogs will cost at least $30 per kid excluding the cake and the gift exchange. So may end up to a total of $50. <font color="ff0000">All mummies ok with this budget?</font>

To make things easier, shall we just nail down to 2 places - either

A. Go Go Bambini - http://www.gogobambini.com/ (Dempsey Rd)
B. Pilliwogs - http://www.thepolliwogs.com/ (East Coast)

<font color="0000ff">Cast your vote NOW!</font>
1. Kam - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini

Thanks, JanBB. Ya, hope I'll have a good confinement in Dec and join you gals again in 2010.
happy.gif

Pixie, agree with Mom2nat. Sounds like a panic attack. Can read the symptoms here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_attack#Symptoms

Hey, I got an email advertising on Iphone from a Coco whom I don't know. Those who are using this phone, can tell me whether it's a good deal. USA sets can use here?

I have new lobang for everybody...
If you looking for christmas gift for your love ones, here is the ultimate gift of all... an
APPLE IPHONE 3GS

32GB $899
16GB $755

LOWEST PRICE IN TOWN
Its new, original, comes with one year warranty from apple.
imported from USA.

Reserve your apple by just putting a min deposit of $100 and you will get your phone in 3days time.
Collection only... NO delivery, NO mail post.
Collection in Bayshore Park

I can show you my phone which is Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB as a sample.
I am importing 5-10 phones every week but due to good response they are sold before they arrive here and maybe will have 1-2 phones left for grabs...my supplier is running low on 16GB already.
I use fedex to ship my items fast so phone will arrive in 2-3days time.

Hi mummies living in Pasir Ris/Tampines,

I'm contemplating of placing my gal in a childcare centre near my place. Any mummies has any suggestions which centre is not too bad?

I've seen YWCA at Blk 214 in Pasir Ris but find it rather stuffy and poor air ventilation.
I've also seen Carpe Diem at Blk 129 Pasir Ris and seems pretty ok with lotsa of Music &amp; Art. Haven't seen others yet. Can help??

<font color="0000ff">Cast your vote NOW!</font>
2. Krystle - 2A + 1K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini

<font color="aa00aa">Cast your vote NOW!
3. Janbb - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini (Is their Premium Party package the cheapest for weekend?)</font>
If dun book package, per entrance for todd under 2yo is only $5 leh. Baby under 1 &amp; adults are all free. Polliwogs is $8. How? To book package or not?

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

Show more hands pls &amp; pls let the list flow:
1) Janbb (voted)
2) pixie
3) kam (voted)
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle (voted)
17) blessed serene
18) elmo_78

just saw doc and she said panic attack.
actually i doubt so, coz my job no stress, life no stress, and i wasnt panicking or thinking about anything at all. my mind was very empty and i was relaxed.
how to get panic attack when i wasnt even panicking?

i was quite calm about it coz i couldnt move but i told myself to relax relax relax in my mind to wind it down.
afterthat then find it scary hoho

pixie,
Glad that you are ok. Just monitor for the time being. Take care.

JanBB,
Maybe we can decide to take package or not AFTER deciding on the venue? As long as we have 10 mummies supporting 1 venue, we can confirm already.

Janbb.. yah.. hopefully I will strive through the confinement de =)

Pixie.. sounds bad and scary.. were u in a hurry jus now like rushing to go work? Pls take care.

Hi mummies,

2 more weeks to the end of my confinement!

I am interested to join in the birthday cum xmas bash too..
happy.gif

I am fine with any of the 2 venues as my gal enjoys both places very much.
I think OCBC plantimum card got discounts for both the venues le. Maybe we can check it out.

yvonne, kam
yah scary. a bit rushing coz late liao and i was still in my prayers halfway. dont think that will lead to panic attack coz im always rushing most mornings...heehee
but the link kitsune gave me matches my symptoms. i hope its just panic attack and nothing serious. i tot heart attack coz really felt like my heart exploding

.........but only 1 sad news. go to see doc, weight myself, and i gained another 2.5kg!!
OMG!!
diet starts TODAY, STAT!

Cast your vote NOW!
3. Janbb - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini (Is their Premium Party package the cheapest for weekend?)
4. Mandy - 2A + 1K - ok with budget - GO Go Bambini
If dun book package, per entrance for todd under 2yo is only $5 leh. Baby under 1 &amp; adults are all free. Polliwogs is $8. How? To book package or not?

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

Show more hands pls &amp; pls let the list flow:
1) Janbb (voted)
2) pixie
3) kam (voted)
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle (voted)
17) blessed serene
18) elmo_78
19) Mandy

Cast your vote NOW!
3. Janbb - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini (Is their Premium Party package the cheapest for weekend?)
4. Mandy - 2A + 1K - ok with budget - GO Go Bambini
5. Tongtong - 2A+1k - ok with budget - Go Go Bambini ( chose this because they cater for vegetarian too! hehe)

<font color="ff0000">Mummies, cast your vote NOW!</font>

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting???

To make things easier, we just nail down to 2 places - either

<font color="ff0000">We will decide if we are going to take the party package or not later. Budget with party package - $50, without party package - $30</font>

1) Janbb - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
2) pixie
3) kam - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
4) tongtong - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle - 2A + 1K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
17) blessed serene
18) elmo_78
19) Mandy - 2A + 1K - ok with budget - GO Go Bambini

Hi, pixie, don't worry. It's probably a once off panic attack. A journalist friend also had that when she was falling asleep at home, she ended up going to A&amp;E. She's a cheerful person, not stressed but of course journalism always have tight deadlines. Very surprised why she kenna also. Maybe it's just your body's way of telling you to slow down and smell the roses.
happy.gif

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting??? - Let's just get a simple cake from Four Leaves or some cake shop? Anyone driving there can volunteer to collect the cake?

To make things easier, we just nail down to 2 places - either

We will decide if we are going to take the party package or not later. Budget with party package - $50, without party package - $30

1) Janbb - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
2) pixie
3) kam - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
4) tongtong - 2A + 2K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim) - 2A + 1K - OK with budget - Both venue ok.
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent
15) Icy
16) Krystle - 2A + 1K - Ok with budget - Go Go Bambini
17) blessed serene
18) elmo_78
19) Mandy - 2A + 1K - ok with budget - GO Go Bambini

Pixie,
Must learn to relax and let go a bit. Even though you may not feel the stress but sub-consciously you may be under pressure cos of work/family/relationship for a long period. Must take care ok.

Don't mean to scare you but my hubby's friend who used to be in advertising line, suffered from severe panic attack cos of long period of work stress. He had to quit his job and seek medical attention from woodbridge. He hasn't been working for a few years liao cos he will start to break down again when he's under pressure. It's sad cos he's a very friendly and outgoing guy but he didn't even dare to leave his house during the initial period. Really gotta take care of your health, especially we have kids who depend on us.

Pixie,
One more question for you - how to get to SK swimming complex? By bus or LRT? Might be going this evening if weather permits
happy.gif

yvonne
i dont think bus have to there...walk very far bah
got to SK mrt, take the red loop to farmway. you can see the big building.

aiyoh i veri the relaxed leh. u know my character, i very optimistic...hmmm dunno sub-consciously under pressure or not but can safely say i dont think so....coz if i am, i will fret and cant sleep. i've learnt to let go liao lor since last time (depression time).

pixie, yea dont worry, maybe it's a one off thing. doc justasked u the relax right?

i went to queue up to buy the nets i flash pay card during lunch time, so long queue!! luckily it's worth queing for it

Pixie,
OK, thanks! Boh bus then take LRT later...hopefully will not rain today.

If no stress then good...must vent out if under pressure ok...cry, scream, scold your hubby...just do something to relieve the stress
happy.gif
Last time I also keep everything bottled up then end up kena thyriod problem...duh!

yvonne
really ah
last time i oso very pek chek with a lots of things then kena depression. therapy solves everything really. learn how to cope with my own probs...

nevermind mah, thyriod got BIG eyes mah haha.

these few days got colleague from overseas came, keep eating heavy lunch/dinner. really very stuffed. later no more dinner liao

It's not BIG eyes but SWOLLEN eyes...where got nice? Look at Kym Ng...but hers much better now.

aiya, I keep hearing you talk about crabs...make me drool only. Don't talk alraedy, must go and pack bag for swimming...yipee!

me office here about to rain liao. NE no dark clouds?
have fun!

wheres the rest? steph? chaye? luca? tongtong? janbb? kam? krystle?
all zzzzzzzzzz-ing?

raffles here rains and stops, come and go. the sky looks cloudy still.

TGIF! and tomorrow going to fetch Shaun back!! finally.

pixie,
I'm here. So quiet today.

Tongtong,
Was about to ask you if you are going to KL this week, cos last time you took leave on Friday to travel to KL. Wah, so fast ah, Shaun coming back already. How's the kindermusic trial?

Back