4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)

Count me in but I can't do 12 Dec cos we're going for SSO Babies Prom
happy.gif

The Nov07 mummies just celebrated their tots 2nd birthday at Kallang MacDonalds last weekend. I was also thinking of suggesting one for our tots after seeing how much fun they had. Can I suggest we do a birthday gift exchange for the kiddos?? Everyone just buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw???

Jacelyn, you mean you have nothing to do at home? What about your bb?

Kam, about Thomas live show, how much and when?

Birthday bash: I prefer morning too!

haha this is funny!!

Wife is like TV, girlfriend is like Handphone (HP)
At home watch TV, go out bring HP.

No money, sell TV. Got money change HP.
Sometimes enjoy TV, but most of the time play with HP.
TV free for life but HP, if you don't pay the services will be terminated.
TV is big, bulky and most of the time old, but handphone is cute, slim.
Operational cost for TV is often acceptable but for HP is high and often demanding.
Most Important: TV got remote.. HP don't have..

Last but not least........

TV do not have virus, but h/p yes..........have VIRUS.............. once get it, HABIS LA..... hahahahaha...... so better choose TV instead of h/p.....hahahahahaha!

<font color="aa00aa">Birthday Bash cum X'mas party:
Date: 13 Dec (Sun) - ok??
Time: 10.00am - ok? (Kam, ok?)
Venue: (TBC)</font>

Show more hands pls &amp; pls let the list flow:
1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)

Prog:
1) Gift Exchange :
Buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw.

(Onz!! Gd idea, yvonne)

Venue:
1)GoGo Bambini (1 vote by kam)

Mummies, pls voice out your preference oki??
We are very open &amp; welcome to any suggestions!! Thanks.

blessedbaby / tongtong

<font color="0000ff">Thomas &amp; Friends Live On Stage A Circus Comes To Town</font>
Date: 4 December 2009 - 6 December 2009
Venue: Indoor stadium
Can't remember the price cos hubby bought it. Check on Sistic website (I can't log on to in my co).

Think we are going on the 6th Dec morning show.

Yvonne,
I am going for the SSO Baby Proms also! See you there?

Yes, I also like to idea of exchange birthday gift! I'm sure it's fun at the Kallang McDonald, but are we going to feed our kids with the fastfood then?

<font color="0000ff">Birthday Bash cum X'mas party</font>:
Date: 13 Dec (Sun) - ok??
Time: 2.00pm - <font color="ff0000">prefer morning - 10am ok?</font>
<font color="ff0000">Venue:
1. GoGo Bambini - Kam
2. Kallang McDonald - Aqua, Yvonne
3. Others - please suggest</font>

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)

janBB

I am ok with 13 Dec Sun 10am ! but I no like gift exchange :p:p:p but if everyone else is in I'm in...
happy.gif

Kam,
Oh, I don't mean I prefer MacDonalds. Was just saying the Nov mummies had it there
happy.gif

I'm fine with GoGo Bambini. Fidgets @ Turf City also do birthday parties right? I've never been to any of those including Polliwogs...so all are fine with me.

Fidgets is not recommended. Feel that is not that safe for young toddlers like ours.

Polliwogs is $8 per todd with 2 adult (Been there before.) Find this indoor playground is safer.

Kam, tong tong,
morning session is good esp the venue is the indoor playground. As they will sterilise the place at the end of the day or early of the day. Shld check what time they open.

Heard many feedback that they found pins, coins...etc in the pool of balls.. To play safe, we shld try to be the "first batch" in the playground.

If mummies dun wan to spend too much $$. We can juz order a cake, buy some party hats. (Then split among ourselves)
Only need to pay the entrance fee of $8 per toddler. Dun nid to book their party room. We can make use of their tables &amp; chairs in the open space ;)

If wanna take a party package like gogo bambini, i'm also fine with it ;) Like that we juz relax &amp; enjoy the fun with our todd ^.^

Tongtong,

It's a specail SSO (Singapore Symphony Orchestra) concert meant for kids.

Yvonne,
:) I haven't been to any of these places also. Only heard of it / read from mummies' blog. Should be fun for tods this age bah.

Just curious, how come you read Nov07 thread? Sorry for my kay-poh trait :)

Janbb,
Good that you've been to all these places, can advise us which one is better
happy.gif
. I've heard of them but never been to a single one...only bring my boy to neighbourhood playground...hahaha!

We can book the party package if we have 15 tots, otherwise we'll go with your suggestion of doing it in their open area.

Kam,
I always read the Nov 07 and Dec 07 threads...just to have an idea of what to expect from my boy in the coming months. U know wat I mean?

Yvonne,
Oh okay. Got it. Silly me, I was thinking Nov07 very far away from Jan08. Duh, brain not working well. Actually I used to read Dec07 thread also cos my boy was early Jan mah, but didn't read for a long long time already. I remember you said you like to be well prepared.

Yvonne,
U are such a forward thinking mummy ;)

I used to read dec thread too cos' my boy is born early. But i realise the thread is not very active.

Unlike here, as &amp; when we got "guessing game on who is preggy" &amp; sometime got "Hot topic of the day" make us so busy, heehee ;)

Thumbs up to jan mummies ^.^

TongTong,

Enjoy yourself later!! Dance to the music!!!
Kindermusik is fun. I'm oki with their party package too ; )

We shld do a vote on the venue when the no. is more firm.

tongtong,
But you think the one runs in KL will be similar to that at Singapore?

I want to go for the Siempi MIM Playtime trial. You want to go? I'll for Jess and Krystle to feedback before I try.

Should we set the date and time, see how many can come. We can never choose a time that fits all right, so see our 缘分 ba......

<font color="ff0000">CALLING ALL MUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Birthday Bash cum X'mas party</font>
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10am

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)

Only left with venue TBC:
1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Kindermusic
4. .....

Janbb, i'm not accompanying my boy to the trial cuz he is in KL. My parents are going with him, hehe.

Kam, I have no idea whether Kindermusik KL is different from SG. Got to hear what mum said tonight, hehe. as for siempi trial, i wanna see what's the feedback first too.

Birthday Bash cum X'mas party

Program includes:
1) Gift Exchange (buy a unisex present (budget $15?) and we let the kids pick out the gifts or do lucky draw)
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

Kam/Janbb/Pixie,
The Dec07 thread is rather quiet but there are lots of parenting tips in Nov 07 thread. A few wise mummies there always have tips on parenting and discipline skills to share.

Birthday Bash cum X'mas party:

I would like to come with my girl but she got class @ zooophonic tampines until 11am. So can it be later than 10am? :p

ylim,
share some discipline tips. - )

tong tong,
who is yr kindermusik teacher?

i kaypoh lah. even though i not join, i also wanna know how much is the party for each (1)-(4). hee....
christmas season = spend spend spend....

Sigh, raining cats and dogs again. Went to Tampines Mall with my mum and aunt cos my mum wants to buy something for Raelynn. End up I chose a gold bracelet to double up as an anklet. And Mei Mei's gift is almost $150 cheaper than Cheh Cheh. Bo bian cos disney series don't have cow and their anklet design not nice. :p

Hehe, 13 Dec, wonder how many days old will Raelynn be? I'm defnitely still doing confinement so can't join. Mummies, have fun and take more pixs ya?
happy.gif

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) dorothy

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

just now eat so full (chicken rice feast) and later go eat crab again.
i feel like a goose or duck stuffed to become foie gras

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

* Superbee (Why not u join us after your class?)
Hope the party can start at 10am - 1pm (max 3hrs). Then juz right time to bring them back for nap.

pixie,
ya saw yr boy at the entrance at abt 10.30. Yr mil was putting him in the stroller so i quickly snap. after that she zoom so fast dunno where she go liao

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

* Superbee (Why not u join us after your class?)
Hope the party can start at 10am - 1pm (max 3hrs). Then juz right time to bring them back for nap.

chaye
i ate this monday
today coz got collague from oz came down so eat out (local fare) lor

grumpus
sobz sobz i miss my boy so much thanks for the pic it meant a lot to me. did you take that "openly" or on the sly heehee

Program includes:
2) Cake cutting???

1) Janbb
2) pixie
3) kam
4) tongtong
5) aqua
6) chaye
7) Jacelyn
8) steph
9) Yvonne (ylim)
10) cherylkjh
11) Dorothy
12) grumpus
13) Lynn
14) Godsent

1. GoGo Bambini
2. Kallang McDonald
3. Polliwogs
4. Kindermusic
5. .....

pixie,
i took sort of on the sly.....saw everybody preoccupied then hurry take....
scared wait yr mil tot y this person stalking them...hehe

grumpus
heehee harnor
my fren went to zoo with her 2 kids today too. everyone going to zoo today. my fren is singaporean but she married angmoh so her 2 kids looked mixed....

today rained leh, u &amp; lexie can see all the animals?

Janbb,
depends where is the location of party, cos I will b at tampines &amp; if it is at those west area then I think by the time I rush there, party ending soon too hor?

pixie,
we managed to cover half the zoo only. Finished at the water play area then headed home. by that time 3plus already. the rain was off and on so we sort of hide for awhile then run from shelter to shelter....
ok lah, next time go back and cover the other half lor....was free for us anyway cos hb co got corporate zoo card

Back