(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

JanBB, krystle, I want to send my gal for piano lessons too. No chance when I was young. Want to give her the opportunity.
happy.gif

JanBB, I love to fetch my gal from school too. Whenever the teacher calls her name and says "RaeAnne, your mummy's here". You can see her abandoning whatever toy she's holding, and run towards the door with her face all light up with twinkling eyes and bright smile.
happy.gif

Steph, I told hubby about your mystery bouquet. His theory is one of your neigbours received a bouquet of flowers from someone she doesn't like but don't want to waste the flowers so take out all the details and 'dump' on a lucky neighbour. Not as romantic as secret admirer theory lar, but at least not as scary as your hubby's 'gong tao' theory. Hee.
biggrin.gif

ladies, paiseh to intrude

anyone keen to enrol in Julia Gabriel 5 days hols prog, if 4 kids sign up, we can get 20 percent off :)

website pls refer to
www.juligabriel.com

click on shark for hols prog

Regarding Julia Gabriel Hols Course, we an choose any of these week at any venue :)

Week 1 (23Nov to 28 Nov): Fine Feathered Friends
Week 2 (30 Nov to 4 Dec) :Wonderful Watery World
Week 3 (7 dec to 11 Dec) : Marvellous Music Makers
Follow us into the fantastic worlds of fish, fowl and music! We invite
toddlers and their parents to join us as we expand vocabulary, sounds
and ideas through stories, art and craft, speech and drama, puppets,
music and more. Our exuberant PlayClub environment and lively,
caring educators kindle children’s imaginations, stimulating them
to participate in both group activities and independent learning. To
help bring each fun-filled journey of discovery even more alive, we
visit Jurong Bird Park in Week 1, Underwater World in Week 2 and join
a school symphonic band in Week 3.

3 venues to choose fr, depending on where is nearer ur hse
Venue: Forum
Times: (Weeks 1 to 3) 9.00-11.00am, 11.30am-1.30pm
(English and Mandarin)
Venue: Evans Road
(Weeks 1 to 3) 9.00-11.00am, 11.30am-1.30pm (English)
(Weeks 1 and 2) 9.00-11.00am, 11.30am-1.30pm (Mandarin)
Venue: East Coast Parkway
Times: (Weeks 1 and 2) 9.00-11.00am, 11.30am-1.30pm (English)

Cost: $282.48 for 5 lessons after discount and GST ( if 4 kids sign up, not necessary at same branch and not necessary for same course)

do PM me =)

<font color="0000ff">Baby sling</font>

remember some of you shared this b4 - which sling would you recommend and where to get it (fast)? Thanks!

JANBB, I also interested in bkk trip, hw do u all travel from airport to hotel? via taxi or u guys arrange airport transfers?

one more questions.....

which are the diapers have XXL size and are as cheap as PETPET? my fat boy can't fit well into XL already. the mamypoko super ex leh......

eNemum,
He was 13.5kg last month. Not that big. But he has got a big tummy :p that's why need bigger size diaper. Despite all the running, climbing/jumping up and down, his tummy is still there leh. Now using the XL one, has to tape until the very end, else cannot fit.

Yo everyone
happy.gif

I speak to gwyneth in chinese, but now she habitually will reply in english. So fed up. Last time scared her english no good, now want her to talk a bit of chinese, machiam sound like ang mo and she hates to speak to us in chinese, must repeat many times to get her to repeat after us.

kitsune, the baby is growing really well
happy.gif
. Soon you will be holding your bundle of joy. Vera is now hmmm about 5kg at 2 months plus, heavy hor. She only eat and sleeps and eat and sleeps, maybe she knows her che che jealous of her, so dont want to take up too much of my time.

TCM, I go to 1 at yishun, so far not bad.

Kam, hmmm drypers? Nepia got so big ones? Or try NTUC brand or fitti?

kam,
Drypers XXL yellow tape or EQ Dry XXL for 15kg &amp; up or Huggies Ultras XXL.
Zander still wearing L size leh! Now PetPet also increased in price $13.80/pkt during promo else is $15+/pkt!

Aqua,
We take cab from airport to hotel. Some hotel include airport transfer but is slightly more ex. Once you are out of BKK airport, you can find lots of cab, better to get cab with meter. At least you will not chop by them if you r not familiar with their rate ;) Rem to take down your hotel name so that they can send you to the right hotel. Dun worri, is very easy &amp; safe to travel there in groups (4 pax is perfect).

Steph,
Thanks. I don't like dryper. EQ good or not? Huggies not ex meh?

Petpet price increase but more dipaers in 1 pack mah, no?

janbb, at the moment onli 2 pax, wana bring my inlaws n my girl but they r not keen.
hw much is the cab fare roughly for one way?

Hi

My sale price for 6 packs at $13 each.
(Retails at $17.30.)
Brand new. Sealed.
Self collect at Seng Kang or Bukit Batok.
Price negotiable if taking 11 packs.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

3106125.jpg

Kam,
my coll said EQ is comparable to PetPet wor...i dunno cos nvr try b4. Huggies Ultra during ntuc promo can buy, not very ex unlike Pampers Active, Goon, Nepia, Mamy Poko etc.

PETPET normal pack (M70's/L56's/XL46's)
usual ntuc offer $34.95 for 3pkt
$13.80/pkt is for normal pack not jumbo pack!
PETPET jumbo pack (M80's/L60's/XL56's)
ntuc offer $32.95 for 2pkt
So, you see the jumbo pack not very cheap afterall!

aqua,
We took a bigger cab like a van (not by meter)cos we got 6pax &amp; is abt 1000tbt. Can't rem how much for a normal cab but think u can ask the taxi counter outside the airport if u dun wan meter cab. Shld be abt the same ba.

Luca,
Really ah, my boy big size ah? Then cham liao, think he will be bigger than me when he is in primary, and start to bully me already :)

Jess,
Agree with Luca, remember to WORK HARD!!!!!!

you go same period as me la....haha

11-13 nov....

there gotta mushroom farm where the zi cha is cheap and nice...haha

you can call regent star travel
Lavender MRT #B1-01
Tel: 6292 9009
Look for Bao yun, she very experience.

I have the transtar card...can have bit discount if you want

steph,
Thanks! Look like Huggies is quite affordable hor. Ok, later go NTUC get 1 pack and try out first.

Aqua,
The Sealer brand where can I get?

kam,
u can try looking in the WTS and WTB section of the forum. always got ppl selling their MIM sling

eNemum,
kam only got 2 mths maternity leave
happy.gif

Jess &amp; enemum
I also planning to go genting end of this mth leh. U know which hotel got bathtub ah? Cos bring both my girls there. Need bathtub to shower my 3mth old girl leh... I call transtar but no one pick up phone one. I compared grassland n fivestar price, grasssland cheaper leh.

Pixie
u selling breastpad ah? U didn't tell me when I went to your place else could have bought from u.

hi mummies,
any one got effective anti mosquito solution? I have been using those mosquito patches for the last 6 months or so and they were very effective. but lately they do not seem effective anymore, my girl still gets bitten on her arms or legs.
my parents place is dengue hot zone so it's quite impt that we keep the mosquitos away from my girl.
thanks!

Grumpus,
Thanks for answering eNemum's question for me :)

And thanks for the link.

Jess,
The price quoted is for return tickets from Singapore all the way to Genting?

Tongtong,
Welcome back! No special topic, just chat as usual lor.

kam, sealer v soft and can last thru the nite.. for day use, u may use other cheaperbrands or huggies.

1 pack of sealer if got promo is ard $13- 14+

Back