Re: Toilet train
Not too sure if my girl considered ready or not. I am also lazy to start training her. Leaving this task for my MIL to complete since she is there most of the time. But I know my MIL let my girl go diaper-less for a while after her bath as she will make her pee pee in the toilet. So somehow my girl already knows she can pee in toilet and she will said so when we bathe her. But have not try the potty thing on her. Also, sometimes she will tell us "pee pee" when she is wearing diaper. Then we will tell her it is ok to pee coz got diaper.
Re: Tooth brushing
My girl got bad breath too. I also dun know how to start her on brushing. She saw me brush everyday but just curiously looking at me. Once or twice she took my toothbrush and want to put inside her mouth. Problem is I don't know how to tell her to gargle and spit out... Very scared she swallowed the dirty water and toothpaste.
Not too sure if my girl considered ready or not. I am also lazy to start training her. Leaving this task for my MIL to complete since she is there most of the time. But I know my MIL let my girl go diaper-less for a while after her bath as she will make her pee pee in the toilet. So somehow my girl already knows she can pee in toilet and she will said so when we bathe her. But have not try the potty thing on her. Also, sometimes she will tell us "pee pee" when she is wearing diaper. Then we will tell her it is ok to pee coz got diaper.
Re: Tooth brushing
My girl got bad breath too. I also dun know how to start her on brushing. She saw me brush everyday but just curiously looking at me. Once or twice she took my toothbrush and want to put inside her mouth. Problem is I don't know how to tell her to gargle and spit out... Very scared she swallowed the dirty water and toothpaste.