Pixie, shannonbaby, krystle, blackbatz, icy, forgot to mention in my fit of anger in the morning. Yes, I bought 1 big tin of Khong Guan assorted biscuits for her the night before she arrived. I told her what are the foods that she can eat without asking. Biscuilts, bread and instant noodles. But I think she got more expensive tastes lor. Yesterday when I went to NTUC with her, she looked visibly disappointed when I told her I'm not buying fish or pork. Even reminded me to buy 1 big fish for sweet sour fish recipe. I told her they don't keep well and Sir is not back for dinner until Sat. Fish is so expensive ($3+ for 1 fish), how can you and me (2 person) eat 1 big fish? I reminded her that Mdm is not working and we are not rich. But luckily for her, last night, my MIL gave me a fillet of fish which we can use to cook sweet sour fish cos I told her only me and her eating. How to buy big fish from NTUC?
Ya lor, just now she saw her 'same hometown maid' (maid of my maid agent) at the playgroup. Instead of following me into the classroom to pick up RaeAnne as usual, she stopped to talk (or complaint?) to her. I ask her why she didn't follow and she come up with another excuse, say she's arranging the stroller. Please, we haven't even collected her school bag and stuff, what's there to arrange? Told her off don't come up with excuses, I saw you talking to your friend. Don't give me excuses anymore, next time follow me when I go in and pick up RaeAnne.
Just now, I give her 1 big bowl of fried rice, even more than mine but she say she cannot finish. Want to keep for dinner, told her dinner already got rice but up to her lar. If she wants to eat the fried rice, does it mean I no need to leave her any 'sweet sour fish' for dinner anymore?
