(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


mylvera
long story. i very gek sim. i told the vet off yest nite....think about my poor dog i really want to cry....old liao but cant spend much time with him. hes been with me through thick and thin...sighs
 
Kam, it’s sold at major supermarkets, but I got it from sunmoon. It’s not cheap though.

Pixie, 2 bowl of rice plus 2 bowl of soup plus others, that’s a lot! Ya I haven’t given ribena yet, think giving grapes is enuff for now.

Janbb, we also have different opinion and living style with our hubbies when we first started off the family right? what’s more staying with in laws who are not our generation? They sure have their own thinking and style. So if want to stay together, got to be considerate, learn to tolerate, learn to give and take. I also wont want to stay together unless they are super easy going ppl who wont give much comments on us? Hehe

Kam , u not referring to pull up pant right? issit the training pant cloth kind? I haven’t used though. Cuz mine not ready for toilet train yet.
 
JanBB,
I am also planning to engage Sweetest Moments for #2. Also used them for my girl. Really like their food.
happy.gif
 
tongtong
1 eye oredi gone long time ago due to cataract. another eye kena inflammation and i keep asking doc issit normal why the eye so cloudy they keep saying ok. yest brought him to the vet and asked him to check again, he then say oh, got perm scarring on the front layer of the eye due to the inflammation, so he cant see actually for both eyes liao
winner rite...every mth i keep asking them you sure its all right they keep saying yes...now they say not all right
just bad luck for my dog, he is sick all the time

when i bought him home, he had bad skin probs, so i went for a prick prick test, and discovered that he is allergic to lots of food, and the insects, mites, trees, grass around him.
thereafter, his knee got prob, went for patella surgery, after that got de-generating kind of arthritis.
thereafter, left eye got cataract, and subsequently blind in the eye.
and now the right eye got scarring so he cant see at all

sobzzzzzzzz
 
tongtong, can check where do u get al the organic food from? I usually go to Cold Storage or NTUC. But looking for other alternatives too.
 
Shannonbaby: you can also get it from The Market place or at Tanglin Mall, at level 1, there is one Organic Shop. Carrefour also have one at Suntec City Tower 4 ;-)

Tongtong: agree, but sometimes, give in pple will take advantage and think you are not smart enough and want to make noise about you? Then how? ;-) I have always chosen to be a peace maker, be a silent person but in the end, I also can't take it leh. ;-)
 
Pixie, aiyo first time I heard pet dog got so much health problem one… you already done your best taking care of him.

Shannonbaby, I usually get mine from neighbourhood organic shop/health store or the one near my office. I went to fireflies farm before and brought veg from there, it’s cheap!! But of course it’s quick a ride into the farm.
 
tongtong,

Asked my hubby. So this Sunday confirmed ON! Happy that will be meeting you Shaun soon!

Anyone else keen to come - <font color="ff0000">outdoor chinese orchestra, Botanical Garden, 6pm, this Sunday</font>. Tongtong, Jess and I will be there.


RE: Training pant - I am referring to the multi-layer cloth type. Any comment from mummies?
 
Kam, tried the Bright bots training pants but still leaked though it was small size. My MIL doesn't like to use it. Prefer to use normal shorts. :p

Lyn, I've smsed you.
happy.gif


Blessedbaby, your MIL really sounds like an interesting character. I remember you said your hubby's whole family are high fliers right? Any other DIL besides you? I wonder how they can tahan her. :p

Let RaeAnne sit in for 2 hr playgroup today. Think she's facing serious separation anxiety. Yesterday when MIL went for Karaoke lessons at CC, she even cried at the door. She's never done that before. After 1 day break on Wed cos she stayed over at ILs place on Tues night, she screamed the place down when I sneaked out. Don't want her fav teacher. Teacher said she even slapped a boy who came forward to 'comfort' her. Teacher said she was the only one who ever did that. Most kids will just cry on their own.

Aiyoh! Reminded ILs again that they cannot allow her to beat anyone at home. Must scold and tell her it's wrong. Everytime, never scold, let her beat, that's why she end up with this bad habit. :p
 
may, you can check the BP threads (they usually sell the Japanese Nissen brand) or buy from department stores and Kiddy Palace (for bright bots). BP nissen ones are cheaper. About $4-$5 each, whereas Bright bots is $9.90 each.
 
Hi Mummies ..

JanBB last time they have cup cake le .... just that not as pretty as you posted heehee ....
 
Tongtong, Lyn, bad news, got problem submitting order to Konfidence. The website hung the moment I try to select shipping method (i.e Free registered postage for orders above $85).

Not sure if it's because my billing address is in Singapore whereas the shipping address is in Australia so I changed and used blessedbaby's home address for both billing and shipping but the website still hung and order cannot go through. Tried more than 4 times already.
sad.gif


Blessedbaby, can you please help us check or help us to order? Thanks so much.
happy.gif


The orders are:
1) Lyn - WARMA CHILDRENS WETSUIT 2-3 Years. POWDER/BLUE $49.95

2) Tongtong - MY BIGGER BABYWARMA 12-24+ MONTHS (12-16kg) LILAC $39.95

3) Pauline -
i) MY BIGGER BABYWARMA 12-24+ MONTHS (12-16kg) LILAC $39.95
ii) KONFIDENCE JACKET 12-16kg (2-3years) PINK $54.95
 
Kam/jess, see you there!! Are you packing your dinner and picnic there?

May , I saw the training pants at kiddy palace

Pauline, R toilet trained liao and wearing training pant already?
 
Tongtong, nope, she's not toilet trained yet. MIL tried for 1 day but I think her plan fizzled out cos she end up cleaning the floor and washing the bedsheets, her clothes, FIL's clothes. Main problem is because RaeAnne loves drinking water so she pees a lot and she won't warn anyone if she's about to pee (still not ready). I don't intend to try and toilet train her until I have my maid cos I foresee there'll be lots to wash and mop and I don't have that spare energy. Anyway, I read that once no. 2 is born, no. 1 will regress so even if you train now, when no. 2 is born, she may revert to old self. So, didn't want to waste my efforts. :p
 
Too bad, the picnic is on Sunday evening. I can't join cos Sun night always go over to my parents' place for dinner so that at least they have a weekly dose of their granddaughter. My gal is closer to ILs cos looked after by them mah. :p
 
Jess/tongtong,
Not sure will bring dinner there or not. We only know when the day comes...... But will sure bring some fruits/biscuits.

Kitsune,
Cannot rush back to your parents' after the concert meh?

Oh, think I need to buy a picnic cloth (what do you call that - to lay it on the grass). We have always been sitting on wet grass all this while, and sometime got bitten by ants :) Where can I get one huh?
 
JanBB, the cupcakes really nice
happy.gif
. I tot about buying but then hor, not sure if pple will appreciate, the last time I got, but the comments I get were very sweet, but mine not from sweetest moments, their packaging really very enticing.

blessedbaby, mylvera, but sometimes got ILs also good, got double attention? No ma? I dont have, so when pregnant only my mum will buy tonics and stuff for me. But my frens always say their ILs very nice to them, so will get double attention, their children also, got 2 set of grandparents to shower attention.
 
Pauline me ah .... busy at work loh ..... especially last 2 weeks .... and I do BP last week oso .... so very busy ...
sad.gif
 
Kam, 6pm then start concert at botanical gardens leh. Plus Sun afternoon, my PT cleaner comes from 1-5pm so we also can't leave the house early. No way we can rush back in time. Reach my mum's place, still got to feed RaeAnne then eat our own dinner. Then we bathe her then I shower before coming back around 9pm. Very rushed. :p

For a groundsheet, you should be able to get from major supermarkets, camping or BBQ area. But for nice picnic mats, I'm not sure. So far, ours are always free gifts from hubby's school events or community events that we participated in.
happy.gif


Angelsky, my gal definitely does get double attention but not me lor. :p So far for this pregnancy, ILs has neither bought or cooked tonics for me. Don't even have double boil chicken soup or black chicken soup or stuff like that. Hubby asked them before to cook some soups for me, but FIL said no time. But they got time to make peanut pig tail soup for themselves. Different for 2nd grandchild lor, I guess. :p

QQ, wa, you so busy with work, RC and TT, still doing BPs? ;)
 
Kam/jess, picnic mat!! I also dunno where to get leh, anyone knows?
Me first time going to botanical garden:p erm, think I will bring fried rice, fruits and snacks. Easier to prepare ma hehe.
 
kitsune, but if got emergency at home, they will help? you tot about who to help look after your girl when you deliver? or maid? or you going to bring her along?
 
tongtong
nw tat kam has mentioned the mat, i think we have to go buy as well.. haha
happy.gif
i never been to botanical garden too... only when i was young....

see how ba.. maybe tabao mac go there and eat? haha
 
tongtong,
Must be exciting for you :) Think the concert should be at the Symphony Lake at the CENTRE CORE. You should park your car at Nassim/Cluny Road, as this carpark is the nearest to the Symphony Lake. The Botanic Garden is huge, if you park elsewhere, you have may to walk for quite some distance (which is nice if you have the time and energy).

kitsune,
Like that ah, never mind, hope can meet you one day.

That day you mentioned about taking studio photo, which studio you are planning to go to?
 
Angelsky, yes, emergency babysitting no problem if MIL is at home. FIL can't handle her alone. Tthink may have to put RaeAnne at ILs place with the maid cos I heard that TMC only allow hubby to stayover in the ward. Hope I deliver in the day this time so that my gal can visit me once I deliver. Last time, I delivered at 1230am. :p
 
Kam, unless I meet you on my birthday with maid and RaeAnne in tow, got present for me? Hahaha! ;)

I'm thinking of the one Steph went to. All female photographers so I'll be less shy to reveal tummy or else hubby say cannot go cos indecent exposure of our gal. :p
 
kitsune,
I asked the TMC officer at the registration counter whether can allow kids to stay over. The answer I got is that it's depending on the sister-in-charge of each floor, she will judge case by case basis, ie, the real need for the kid to stay over, and if the kid makes a lot of noise that disturb others etc.

I hope my boy can stay with me throughout. But then I am also afraid he insists for me to carry him. If my mum can't be here on time (if I deliver early), then I also don't know what to do with my boy. Cos I have no help at all here leh. That day one of his teachers offer to help, so probably that's my backup lor.
 
kitsune,
happy.gif
then RaeAnne can see mei mei. 1230am, you must have been tired and sleepy. At least your maid coming soon, can start training her and let RaeAnne get use to having someone else around the house.
 
<font color="0000ff">50% off Singapore Bird Park (for the month of August)</font>.

Anyone interested? A friend of mine sent me a printable voucher. Can e-mail to you if you want (don't know how to attach it here).
 
Kam, thanks for the info. I do want her to be around but what happens when I go in to deliver. Don't know how long I'll take and I don't want her to end up not having her meals or nap. Hubby also will be stressed to look after both me and our gal bah. :p

Angelsky, I was totally exhausted cos never rest since water bag burst at 830am.
sad.gif
 
kitsune,
Present for you and RaeAnne, a big wet kiss from Hao Re (oh actually owe you that cos you were the first to be my blog's follower mah, remember?). Don't want lah, your birthday woh, don't want to "steal" your time lah.

QQ,
Yes, botanic garden is a nice place. We have been there think >10times in the past year :)
 
kitsune,

I am worry about that too, as in if I have to be admitted during midnight, really don't know what to do with my boy. We have no one here leh, and he can't sleep without me. So I pray hard it won't happen during midnight (but my #1 was). And my last labour lasted for about 14 hours leh (from admission to pop). If it's during the day, easy, just send him to school as usual.
 
Haha, Kam, that'll make it 2 wet kisses from Haore then.
happy.gif


Aiyah, other than the massage which I booked at 230pm, I also don't know what I'll be doing that day. If I want to go for spa, must send RaeAnne and the very new maid to ILs place mah. A bit paiseh lor. So far, both my friend and hubby never confirm anything. Scully, I end up spending my birthday with RaeAnne and the maid at home. :p

Ya lor, that's a real worry. I think good to send to the teacher's house since she offered. At least Hao re is familiar with her. If not, then get your parents to take Firefly and fly out from Ipoh once you start to have contractions. Cos you also need to be warded for 1-2 days mah. Better to have someone look after Haore. :p

Those whose kids have gone for the 18th months DPT booster, can share if there are any side effects eg. fever. Just checked RaeAnne's appt card and realised that her vaccination is this Sunday. She's starting playgroup next Mon so I don't want to fall sick next week, if not, it'll be very disruptive lor. :p
 
Thanks QQ! Wanna join us this Sunday again? Want see tt too! hehe

Jess, ya dabao fast food is a good idea!

Kam, thanks for the tips, will remember where to park then. What time will u be there?
Why do you need HR to stay with u in the hospital? Ur hubby lei? Ur hubby can bring him back but he still cant sleep without u even if he din see u around?
 
Kam, you mean no one @ all? You got to start planning for contingency, what if really happen @ night, your hubby got to watch Hao Re, but he also wanna be in there with you ba.
 


Back
Top