(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Had a light lunch at home so was very hungry just now. Ate potato chips and 7 durian seeds, the second pack of Sultan king just left with 3 seeds now. Yesterday, I already took 4 seeds. Die, this month's weight going to go up, up, up again! :p
 


Kitsune,
My girl's 18 mth DPT booster jab was supposed to be due last weekend but I decided to delay until next mth. Coz recent mths, she got jabs almost for every mth so prefer to let her rest a while. Then somemore, my girl totally hates jab and will cry and fuss very long after the jab. I dread bringing her for jabs...
Re: the side effects, I heard fever will be very common for this jab. So better let your girl take paracetemol first or immediately after the jab.
 
kitsune/tongtong/angelsky,

Yes, no other family members in Singapore. The teacher who offered help was from the infant class, Hao Re's favourite teacher. But now Hao Re didn't see her anymore, so not close to her anymore leh. But if die die must let him stay with her, think still can leh, a bit of crying etc. But still can't disturb her in the middle of the night right? So if really happens during midnight, then gonna bring him along to TMC, then "walk a step, see a step" lor.

My parents can come immediately when I ask them to. But my boy hasn't seen them since chinese new year leh, so they are like total stranger to him? Will take a while for him to get use to his grandparents. Last pregnancy, totally no contraction leh, so also no signal for me to tell them when to come. The earliest they can come is 24th Aug (my dad has something on), so if #2 guai guai stay till after that date, me no more worry.

I am those type very scare of hospital one (though I feel pretty comfortable with TMC compared with other hospitals). Hubby MUST stay with me, else I might cry all night and can't sleep.
 
Kam, your EDD is early sept right? Can't remember how many weeks early was Haore? Think 2nd one will be about the same, or maybe even slightly earlier.

Any close friend who can accompany both of you to the hospital and help look after Haore at least until you deliver?

I think in your case, the nurse manager will allow for Haore to stay the night bah cos both of you don't have family here mah. Last time at my hospital, international travellers's whole family stay over in the ward sometimes cos they come here for medical treatment.

I also need hubby to be around one cos after delivery, very painful. I'm very manja when I'm sick or in pain. :p
 
kitsune,
Yes, my EDD should be 7th Sep. Hao Re was early by 16 days. So if #2 will be the same, about 21st August lor. But then again, cos this #2 is an "accident" cos I was conceived during the "safe" period, so the EDD also not accurate one leh, cos the EDD was calculated based on the LMP mah. The letter of admission I got from my gynae stated EDD - between 27 August to 7th Sep.

Close friends have. But they are not close to my boy and can't handle my boy.
 
Kam, no leh, think your doctor should have adjusted your EDD after the dating scan so EDD should be quite accurate. Mine was changed from 10 Dec (according to LMP) to 8 Dec also. Both gynaes' US machines show 8 Dec as EDD.

Hmm... tough. Everyday ask baby Xiyu to come out after 24 aug bah. If really shuay shuay before 24 Aug and in the middle of the night and you can't get his teacher, then the only way is if you go in and deliver on your own while hubby takes care of Haore outside the room lor. :p

Thanks, Krytle, the clinic is closed now so I can't call and check also. The other way is to delay her jab until just before the long national day weekend lor. At least no need to go to school and got a few days to recover. :p
 
kitsune,
On the scanning machine, it shows 7th Sep all the while.

Ya lor. Have to "walk a step, see a step" lor. Will be prefect situation if she stays a bit longer cos I have an important audit on the 19the and 20th August.
 
I see, then just need to tahan 3 days from 21 Aug to 23 Aug. Hope you don't pop any earlier than 24 Aug. Don't do anything strenuous after 19 Aug to avoid triggering labour, rest as much as you can. Keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
happy.gif
 
Kam, aiyo you doesn’t look timid kind, meaning will cry when in hospital kind leh. wah, safe period also strike ah! Very fertile wor. anyway if your dad cannot come over, ask ur mum to come over first before due? My mum came abt 2 wks before I due last time. Now thinking back, like missing my delivery time liao leh.. looking forward to the excitement feeling again, like while sleeping then suddenly nurse pushed bb in, so nice and warm . now in office with piles of work, see liao also sianz. you still think of your com’s audit ah! oh yea forgot that you are top management hor hehe
 
Kam,
Maybe you try asking the hospital in advance if your boy can stay with you during the period? Since there is really no other caregiver, maybe TMC will be ok to let your boy stay. Then somemore Haore is such a good boy, I am sure he won't kick such big fuss in the hospital. Then also asked you hubby to take a few day's leave to be with you 24hrs in the hospital.

Kitsune,
Ya, maybe a better idea to delay the jab to next week. At least no school on the next Mon. I am trying to delay until 15 Aug. But I must really get it done before I deliver loh.
 
kitsune/tongtong/krystle,

Thank you all for sharing my worries :) Yes, if I really pop before 24th Aug, my mum will come first lor, no choice. It's not the hospital stay I am worry about, but during the labour. Sure hubby will be with me ALL THE TIME (but this time with Hao Re already, cannot be all the time lah, compromise to as much as he can, but must stay overnight with me, that's for sure!). I super scared of staying in hospital, don't know why, just hated it, working in the hospital ok, but cannot stay in the hospital.

Tongtong, yalor, this #2 strike during safe period **wink wink**
 
Kam, that time my hubby din stay in with me because kena chased away by the nurse ( I stayed at 2 bedded room). But I’m ok with staying in hospital alone la, cuz still got neighbour ma. are you opting for 1 bedded room? I remembered my mum brought me confinement food because those provided at TMC she said not “bu” enuff because they don’t know how to cook veg confinement food , hhehe
 
TT misses her 18mths jab too ... clinic bz to call for reminder and I busy till forgot to check ... I have arranged her to go tmr ....
 
Jess,
Ya lor, that's why I always say it's an "accident". A friend of mine also the same. So our conclusion is there is really no safe period!

tongtong,
yes, will be opted for 1 bedded. Last time round, my hubby actually enjoyed the hospital stay more than me, cos that's the only 3 days in 1 whole year that he can rest and not worry about work at all.
 
mylvera, ya lor, super sian, i still here. if tomo its 4 days already. but mom2nat mentioned she also overdue by 5-6 days for her pregnancy, so I just wait lo. but the waiting is really abit draining for me. my tum today is significantly getting suddenly VERY BIG.

how can i bring on labour faster le? maybe i should try swimming later? but at night then go, i tried the other day, quite paiseh, coz tum so big, wear swim wear need a lot of courage.

tongtong, if i dont remember wrongly, TMC single bedded, daddies sleep on the sofa that can be converted into a bed. dont look comfy to me la, but better nothing. my hubbie seems fine, since he hardly slept, coz i woke him all the time when baby came in at night to drink milk. LOL.
 
angelsky,
wanna bring on labour faster? Try to walk more. I heard pple say can try ML leh...also can trigger labor:p Have u drink coconut already?

Re: TMC single bedded
6th floor their service sucks! I prefer the 5th floor (that's when i delivered #1), the nurses are more pro-bfing & more attentive to our needs.

Re: Taka Toy Fair till 10th Aug
I went to the toy fair just now...long Q at the cashier. There were alot of non-branded toys made in china & very cheap, price starting from $3! Alot of disney products, plush toys, thomas the train products, children apparels, swim wear, children's cutlery etc. My colleague & i bought a jumbo cooking set for our boys!...haha...pink stove but hack...boys (male chief) can cook too ya:p
 
steph
I oso went to the toy's fair last weekend. Din expect to buy much, end up spend $100+ on small stuffs. Went home with 2 big bags of things! Hee...

angelsky
HOw come you still here??? Really so late ah!!!
 
Steph, dont want la, tum so big still wanna ML. Dont think I got stamina :p. I stayed at level 3 the last time too, hope I get back level 3 this time, agree that they are more pro BF and friendly. I enjoy my stay there. Yup drink coconut, gassy drink, whatever you name it, even chin chow I drank.

Mom2nat, sigh............. what to do. I already did everything I can, ok besides ML. :D Last time you had contractions or water burst? I now trying to anticipate how and when labour will come. Think my baby august baby leow at the pace things are going at.
 
angelsky
I had a show. Really wait until "flowers wither"... hoho... anyway enjoy now first, after this is sleepless nights again.
 
Mylife,

thanks for the well wishes too. I think u forgot to send us the photos we took with pixie.

angelsky,
gynae never ask u to induce ah?
 
---Botanic Garden this Sunday

Hi, Kam/tongtong
Can my family join you?
Hehe... follow Hao Re's blog for long.

tongtong,
It's been some time since I saw you and shawn at Bx(Ashlynn)'s playdate.
 
verene / angelsky
If bb healthy, it is good no need to induce. Cos induce can have higher chance of Csec i think. My gynae told me he can wait 2 weeks past EDD, he ask me can wait or not. hoho...
happy.gif
I am glad I din induce for both my kids, both late, but heng no need C sec. Maybe I v chicken, scared of C sec bah...
 
Angelsky,
Ya loh, since doc never said you cannot wait then just leave nature to its course. Induce very painful too. If I have a choice, I rather wait than induce.
 
QQ,
I lagi worst. Brought Zach for his 18 mth jab, only to realise that he had not takn his 15 mth jab..PD said it's alright cos 18 mth jab time frame is till 24 mth old..Beyoond that, MOH will send us a summon.

Steph,
I'm like you, buy cooking stuff for my boys to play..They like it, especially pretend play birthday parties.

Mom2nat,
I was there last Friday..but queue was super long. Gave up queuing. Will go tomorrow..How are ur children? Any one has kids going to P1 next year?

Kam and the rest of the pregnant mummies,
Time really flies by..I just realised that all of you wll be giving birth soon..Oh my..

Pixie,
What spree did u organise this round? Next time do one for all of us here la..:p
 
Mom2nat,

oh is see. for my case, Javier was earlier by 2 weeks. I gave birth at 37+ weeks. My sil induced even though still not EDD cos gynae say her water not enuff.
 
if you gals wonder why am I here @ such weird hours, becoz I got cramps, so browsing the net to see if I should go now......or can tahan and sleep.

verene, like mom2nat says doc says once induce will be no return if I dont dilate and things are not ready to happen then it will be c-section. so really wait lo.

i induce for my first, coz went in and it was too early. not painful, coz already on epi, but long labour process only. I also scare c-section actually.
 
Good morning mummies. Was having headache yesterday afternoon coz didn't have enough sleep. For long time, both me and hubby enjoyed uninterrupted nights..
Thank God, yesterday night my girl slept soundly again, so it must have been because she had not enough food. ;-)

anglesky: all the best to your delivery. ;-) Take care

Pauline: no problem. i will check later. Today I will go out in the morning, so probably will do it this afternoon or tomorrow. and yes, I am the only DIL and maybe thats why they dote me so much until I can't take it? (think positive). For my ILs (both my husband' family and his relatives, I must say that they are very successful in life (both careers, studies, and personal relationship).

MIL: i think this is the last time i have to post about her. ;-) I sent an email to my MIL and telling her everything that I wasn't happy about. My FIL called me yesterday night and my MIL cried and said sorry to me and they assure that they do love me and I do mean alot to them. ;-) So I just accept it and forgive what MIL has hurt me with or without intention. So I take this good news and waving bye bye to my grumble days. ;-) Coz once my FIL called, it does mean something. He is an understanding gentleman, which I do respect him a lot. ;-)
 
blessedbaby,

that's great. mine will never b understanding. i m still at home now cos having sore throat n yday applied urgent half day leave cos i simply got no strength to walk. legs giving way n best is to bedrest. but she din "let me go" easily. yday asked my #1 to knock on my door n look for his daddy. this morning knocked on my door at 6+ n shove #2 to us so that she can continue sleeping.

mayb i shd submit my MC to her too.
 
Angelsky, so how? Any more cramps? Still at home now? Called your gynae?

Wow, blessedbaby, you are so courageous to send that email. I still don't dare to do that to my ILs. I do speak up and object to what they say sometimes but still got to attribute it to a person of authority eg. PD, gynae, teacher etc. Glad your MIL got the point though. Maybe send some flowers to her since she also feels bad/upset?

Thanks for helping us to order. Please let us know your bank account details to transfer to.

Tongtong and Lyn, since blessedbaby is helping us to order the Konfidence suits. Can you gals please PM blessedbaby your email addresses for easier coordination cos I don't have all your emails? Can you gals please transfer to her at 1:1 exchange rate for your items? Any top up she'll collect from us when she has the exact exchange rate.
 
pauline,

Can i have a picture of the konfidence suit that you guys are ordering?? How much??

blessedbaby,
Can Pm me the recipe for roasted chicken?? Thinking of making it during the weekend. Thanks.
 
Tubao, sure!!will be happy to see u and ur gal! Yea that time din manage to talk to you too cuz you came late right? then I was bf shaun in the room. What time will u be there?

Blackbatz, MOH will send reminder or summon?

Re: induce
Think I’m the most stupid one. I blindly listened to the doc to induce 10 days before EDD although water still enuff. I should let bb stay longer. Maybe that time iwant to avoid CNY ba. I will make sure I wont induce next round.

Angelsky popped already or not???

Blessedbaby, so happy for u that you and your Ils have “bing1 shi4 qian2 xian2”!! thanks for ordering the suit for me, my email is [email protected] pls let me have your account so that I can transfer $ to you.
 
Mandy: yeah, will do today. Yesterday didn't log on in the afternoon coz I had headache.

Kisune: hahahaha. Yes, it's me. I am such a person that will make black is black and white is white. In work, people would call me as lawyer. I will do things that make them to feel that I would sue them any time if they fail any agreement (but i am not that yet, just the way I do things, must be very clear). LOL. ;-) with my ILs, I have already stepped back for so many times and in fact I have not done any wrong to any member of the family till today. ;-)
Do you know that on my SIL' wedding, her husband didn't stop to say hi my FIL when he saw him at the door, I stopped this man from coming to the house until he said hi and have a good handshake before fetching his bride. LOL. Maybe he was so excited to see the bride and forgot the rest, but hey! ;-))
 
tongtong: why your dr asked you to induce? My gynae never asked me to go for it, even I was the stupid one who asked for it coz can't wait for the EDD while everybody was asking me when was I going to pop. I became impatient and silly.
 
Blessedbaby, yalor, I went for checkup and he checked my cervix, then he asked me “you want to deliver or not”? of course I said Yes, but I never thought that he meant “you want to deliver earlier by induce or not” He said I can deliver liao cuz already dilated. That was a Friday. Then he asked me to check in hospital on Monday morning wor. Like preparing to go C-sec like that. Cuz this is my first bb, dunno anything, so just follow what doc said! Anyway, after induce I popped in 3 hours. Later I only found out that inducing is no good and only do it unless it’s necessary.
 
morning mummies!!
missing my boy like crazy...oredi 2 days never see him liao...today 3rd day...

blackbatz
gap/on spree....i know you very onz spree, so next time sms or email you can bo? but must sms/email liao got reply say interested or not interested coz we place orders chop chop one (fast spree)....but no worries, i usually take in requests for sites that you all want...
 
blessedbaby: wow , u got v strong character, i like!

pixie, endure awhilemore, tonite u can see him, FRIDAY Liao!

angelsky,all the best in ur delivery, pls update us! ur cheering team are all here
happy.gif
 
Mom2nat: i went taka toy fair last fri and spend almost $200 then 2 days ago went there again and spend $90+.. hb was e one in e long Q wif Ray and i was buzi searchin toys thot most r Xmas gift but end up only left 2 as gifts and most of it is Ray... ;p

Blessedbaby: thks for ordering, let mi kw total how much to tt to u..
happy.gif


Steph: Careful wif non-branded toys made in china especially those wif music.. i bought some last yr during taka fair, some music r too loud for our children (even my hb cant stand it)and some r techno music. in e end i throw away 3-4 toys.
 
pixie, i want to get "organix" snacks leh, do you think it's cheaper by spree? here for the fruit bar i got is $11.3 for 6 bars.
 
Lynn, Kitsune, Tongtong: let me successfully placed the order first then will let you know the bank account to t/t. No point to t/t to me now. Will update later. Cheers
 
blackbatz
I went taka on sun leh, crowded, but the queue din take tat long, abt 5 to 10 min at most. Actually I have a lot of toys at home liao, but see cheap bad habit still wanna buy! Hoho... Not v good, the kids get spoilt oso. Sigh... think I should bring them outdoors more often instead of the malls! Hahaha...
Your boy gg Pri 1 next yr? which sch ah? My #1 is another yr.

verene
Oh, if need to then gotta induce lah, for the safety of the bb. Mine hor, is water too much, doc told me dun eat too much sugar liao, or else bb will grow too big cos still got space.

tongtong
You not stupid lah!! But sometimes we trust our gynaes so will take their advice lor. But stay inside longer is better, cos I think they are more developed and grow more, then born bigger oso easier to handle.

Lynn
I bet you a lot of toys at home!!! Cos I see you buy in many sprees ah!!! Even got mini piano. So when you gg to invite Elliot over for a playdate? Hoho...

Pixie
How come you so many days din see your boy?
 
tongtong
dunno got sell online or not, must check. or else must locate supplier to do BP

mom2nat
wed i had facial, yest i went for my religion meeting. so 2 nites never see him. today later bring him back home...3rd day...

im going home liao, i am very giddy whenever i stand up. even go toilet oso wanna faint (sit on toilet bowl)
im NOT preggy hah...say first
ok tata, work from home later
 
Mandy: too bad, I just placed order for them. ;-)

eNemum: hehehe, I say many things. Nice and firm and clear. ;-)

Lyn, tongtong, Kitsune: you have got email. Have sent you the details of orders.
 



Back
Top