(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Oh ya, forgot to mention, we tried the Sultan King durians from Giant today. Special offer, only $6 per pack but not many seeds lar, maybe about 6-7 seeds. The sales guy (a much better one this time) help us to choose the bittersweet type. Not as good as the MSW cos slightly less fleshy but it was good enough for us.
happy.gif


No way we will pay $100+ for durians at 717 lor not matter how good it is. Because we can't taste the difference anyway. So, Kam, your hubby splurges on durians whereas we rather spend on our gal. We all have our indulgences bah. hehe ;)
 


kitsune,
We spend as and when we feel like to or need to. Be it food (of course durians included), on our kids, for ourselves, etc. When we go groceries shoppping, we will buy everything under 1 roof. If I drag my hubby to a few different shops to get different things while can get everything under 1 roof, he will sure give me black black face, but I also won't do that to start with :p
 
kitsune,
I also bought one of the bag for my son too...but more boyish pic ...
happy.gif


Mylife,
Thanks for checking...

blessedbaby,
Can i have the recipe for your roast chicken?? Just bought a 3 in 1 oven. Want to try to roast chicken....heheh
 
mylvera,

Morning! Me too very sleepy today, luckily tomorrow will not be working, so thinking of that makes me feel better.

Any good progress on your office war and home war to update? That can wake me up a bit?
 
Kam,

sad to say ... no good progress haha my section cannot justify the hrs they took to finish their workload n they wanted me to remove my time (for helping them with their work) n took the "credits" of my work as theirs? i told them, 4get it. i fight this battle for u ppl, i can simply ignore n accept any additional job n simply pass it down to u guys. if u cannot take it, leave the org! n now u ppl wan me to show mgt tat i m not doing any work? cos the credit goes to u pple? SIAO!

home war...

yday PEM confinement agent came to my hse to sign all documents. my idiotic ILs left the 2 kids with us, n went into their room n relax?? wei .. i m to listen to what the agent has to say .. not to tend to my kids leh. KNS! WTF?

ops.. early morning use those languaguges... pardon me ...
 
Mandy: yes, can give you. I have 2 recipes, one w/o herbs and one with glaze of orange and mustard. ;-) you want the simple one?
I dont know which oven I am using. I use it for baking and cooking, so should be mutipurpose one? ;-)

Lyn; if you want to order the Konfidence, you let Kitsune know ok? I will receive them here and bring them back.
 
luca
i aimed the xperia but i didnt buy...
save $$ lar heehee

mylvera
work sounds so sucky rite....arrgg

mylife
hurhur, i oso got such compulsive feelings like you to buy anything if i go even supermarket or watsons (your mannings). just spend within my budget lar. that day bought a canmake foundation (new product launch) even though i have so many foundation liao. i told myself - put in office as touch up lor. see, like that oso can ley

kitsune
AP bo bian, at most i eat cheaper lunches lor.
wedding, BD, full mth is not counted inside my budget coz really not realistic lah. anyway these events doesnt happen often so i dont mind drawing out these extra $$
"it takes more effort for a stingy person to spend on others than it is for a spendthrift" --> you talking about me? heeheeheeeee
 
mylvera,
Aiyoh, sure you stress working in an environment like that. Enjoy your 4 months ML, than say goodbye to your co lah!

Your ILs are really not those understanding type hor.


Pixie,
That's another area that I save lots of money - I don't put on make up at all (don't even own a lipstick :)), and no perfume also. I don't know how to do make up, to be honest.
 
alamak .. simi si make up?? i only have the makeup set at home (bot few yrs ago) for wedding functions if i nid to put on makeup ...other den tat.. no make up ... perfume in my cupboard for years, even facial wash oso there for few yrs .. haha tink i m really a lazy wife haha dun bother to give my hb "face" haha
 
mylvera,

**hi5** I also dun give my hb "face" :)

For my wedding I also didn't buy any, use my friend's one (cos she did make up for me). Never bought a bottle of perfume in my whole life.
 
Kam,

hehe u know wat i told my hb when he asked me to tone up my body, dress up aft my this delivery?

i said to him "oh, den i can go out n hook another hb ar? n u can go back to your mother?" haha i tink he peng san haha but he reply me "since u dun like my mother, better for u to find another better hb lor" lolz..

seriously, he oso dun like me to put ici on my face (as what he calls makeup)
 
Kam: I have alot of makeup but I am not good at doing it leh. I even went for make up classes and back to square when I need to make my eyes beautiful abit. Hahhaha. But now, I try not to spend on this instead. Only on my girl and food and holidays. ;-)

Oh byw, I didnt know that my girl has big stomach now. Yesterday night I fed her 2 drumsticks and didn't fill her up at all. Before she slept, I gave her 200ml milk but seems not enough. She couldn't sleep well last night. ;-(
 
perfume: seriously I have enough to use it for my whole life. ;-) I dont buy it at all, and I rarely put perfume on myself.
My hubby always want me to be a sexy and beautiful. He always encourage me to put on make up but I just don't have need for it. ;-)
 
Mummies,

Just to share, i order this cupcakes from Sweetest Moment for my gal's full mth. Find it so sweet & pretty ;) Inside is chocolate flavour ;)

I also order from them for my boy's full mth last time but they do not have these cupcakes. i'm still keeping their boxes ;)
2748200.jpg
 
mylvera,
Same, my hubby also don't like me putting on ici. We knew each other since 8 years old, he had seen my "uglist" side, so makeup also won't help :)


blessedbaby,
Oh, 2 drumsticks are indeed a lot! Hao Re's record was 1 drumstick + half bowl of rice + 3/4 bowl of soup for dinner, then another 240ml of milk one hour later before bedtime. Johanna has always been a chubby little girl right, hasn't she?
 
Mylvera, don’t use those language or get angry especially when you preggie leh, will influence the bb one…

Pixie, like kam I don’t spend on branded stuff, but I spend a lot on food or groceries shopping ( necessities ). Cuz I tend to buy organic stuff because I have been eating that for years in msia. But when I married to sg, no more organic products, until after shaun is born, then revert back. But ok la, since I don’t buy clothes shoe or bag too, hehe. Imagine if I like to buy new clothes and stuff, it will be around $200 per month? But I allocated that amt of $ all to food, so I think it’s worth it:p
 
gd morning ladies!

just to check, any of u know the "autocad" programme? the pc system that u use to draw out the layout of buildings, something that draughtsmen/architect use?
 
tongtong,
Ya lor, the money I spend on FRUITS alone (durians excluded :)) has already exceeded Pixie's weekly "allowance" of $50. I feel food/furit is something we shouldn't save on. Health is main priority. Good food = good health???
 
Kam, I don’t have lipstick n perfume too!! hubby gave me perfume as pressie ( then I scolded him why waste money!! Now still sitting in my cupboard without touching it) but I do have foundation and blusher keke. I don’t make up in msia also till I came to sg then my hubby said must put a little and cannot wear slippers when go shopping at Orchard. HUH?!! I do have some culture shock when I first came here hehe
 
Janbb: nice cupcake! ;-) Dun know this time I am expecting a boy or girl. I want a boy, but every time I see girl' stuff, I am dazzled about it. Hahahahha.

Kam: oh yes, she can eat alot now (used to be a fussy eater). She has been eating throughout the day (I gave her snack, fresh milk, and fruits). But when it comes to dinner, she will eat a bit of what we are having and then I will still give her a bowl of rice mixed with soup, and she finishes it all the time. ;-) Yesterday I didn't her rice coz was thinking 2 drumsticks would have filled her up. But this mummy was wrong.
I hope Johanna wont be as chubby as my hubby. ;-)

Mylvera: I think only you and me vent our frustrations with ILs here. ;-) Yesterday my MIL called again and my hubby told her that I went to sleep with Johanna already but she still insisted to talk to me. In the end I talked and she throws bomb again. Hmmm.
 
Kam, agree!! Good food = good health!! Btw, I never try mango nectarine before so I went to buy. It’s really nice! Shaun can finish the whole fruit within minutes. Think it’s a new breed mango+nectarine?
 
kam,
thanks! erm... need to know if i want to take up autocad rite, is there any requirements like i need to be "o" levels/diploma/degree holder to take up the course? how long is the course and do u know roughly how much it will cost to learn the whole programme?
 
blessedbaby,

haha sooner or later we must move our ILs prob to msn liao .. else the rest will get bored haha how come these 2 always got probs? :p

what bomb did she threw this time?
 
mylvera
a lot of small stalls in basement 4, with food opera (foodcourt), expensive food. but not bad lah
didnt shopped much coz rushing to facial. but the roads kena blocked, cannot go by pedestrian crossing. must go underpass from ion to wheelock place side.

kam
since my boy didnt take milk for the past 2 weeks, his usual meal times will be 1.5 - 2 bowls of porridge or rice, 2-3 bowls of soup, fruits, yoghurt or a pkt of ribena/yakult. before bedtime, hopefully 100ml of fresh milk.
thats a lot to me
 
tongtong,
Oh, where do you get the mango nectrarine? I wanna try also.


Luca,
Thanks. Yes, he loves fruits, though recently has been a little more picky than previously :)


May,
Em, then I can't help much on this. Cos hubby learns autocad on his own throughout uni time and on the job. Never took up any course.
 
pixie,
Ya, that's quite a lot, but as long as your boy is willing to take, why not?

Huh, you give him ribena ah. Don't you find it too sweet for toddler?
 
blessedbaby,
Their cupcakes for boy also very nice. Baby blue color ;) My hubby said i waste $$ to buy their "design box" & make myself happy, haha ;)

Re: MIL's problem
I'm so scared that i will join your gang next time. MIL juz call me & told me property prices is on high rise. Ask me which unit i like, faint!! Feel like telling her I'm not moving liao, status quo. After seeing so many of your "warning" to stay with in law, i really dun feel like staying with them now.
 
sighs
apart from il prob, i got my dog prob, and my own family prob...
my mom & my dad's prob, my sis & my mom's prob...argg...
i want to faint from the never ending stream of problems liao

but then again all humans got problems. cannot because got problem then get frust with life. else, life without problems is not life at all - we need problems to make us stronger
like i tell myself everyday - must be strong mummy ley
 
Mylvera: Because I don't update her with the status of how baby growing?! and she asks me where am I going to give birth? she wants me to give birth here, but it's our choice right? then she said whether my hubby knows about this? Really asshole right? I told her this question you should ask her own son, not me. ;-) My hubby sat next to me, he smiled and laughed. ;-)
She sounds so stressed over the phone, I told her why everything seems trouble her so much? then she said she is stressed about my plan. Hahahahahha.
 
kam
my mum (not my mil) gives pkt kind but at my mil place, my mil gives cordial kind so she dont mix until ver sweet. just a bit to add to water lor. at home i dont give coz i think too much sweet stuff for him liao
my mil make more liang teh stuff like barley, chrysanthemum, dunno what roots drink, or some leaf drink for the whole family all the time so my boy gets more of those than ribena
 
kam,
oh...then nvm lah, i go find out myself.. tks ah!

ladies,
any of u got lobang for home-based job? me like slacker at home, hope can bring some $$$ home...
 

blessedbaby,

tell yr mil, cos of the fact that u stress over there, i tink is better for me to deliver here, so as not to add on to your stress ahha
 

Back
Top