(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

hi Luvv/eNemum,

thanks for the info. will consider a hotel nearer to town since my parents will be going too. since my dad had offered to pay for the trip, i think i should book a more economical one. keke.

verene

1) 2006 i stayed @ Dorsett Olympic. Oh miserable small little room and far from the usual attractions. But it's a new hotel, clean & modern. Cheap coz so small & away fr town. Good for honeymooners but not for active toddler!

2) 2007 & 2008 i stayed @ Metropark Mongkok. It's very near Prince Edward MTR, which is 1 station away fr Mongkok MTR, which is where u find Ladies Mkt & lots of shopping. The hotel is not as swanky new as Dorset Olympic, but room is larger & better location. I think the price is a bit more ex... but for price comparison, look for websites like Agoda, Tripadvisor etc. U can see comments fr travellers too.

Typically, if u want hotel near city eg Mongkok or Tsim Sa Tsui, the price will be higher and the rooms smaller than those further ones like L Hotel. In city, i think better to take train than cab coz sometimes their traffic jam is bad and many roads only 1 way street - takes long roundabout to get to destination.

pixiepixel, super drama le. sounds really happening also.

verene, I stayed at Marco polo, I like the location and the shops downstairs, but the hotel slightly old. Its a chain, I stayed at the prince one I think, the rest are slightly newer.

mei/mylife, good friday, my hubbie coming back le, wanna go pak tor with him.
happy.gif
one month never see him leow le.

Verene,
I stayed at YMCA Salisbury Hotel, near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR. Very good location. Price reasonable for the location and view (of the harbour) and they have family rooms.

pixiepixel,
Wah, super drama. The CL must be thinking all the singaporeans gang up against her....muahahahaha! But it's really ridiculous to ask for compensation over one drop of coke...trying her luck too far!

I finally saw the video...this maid should go to jail! The little girl's body should be covered with bruises from the way she kicked and pulled her. That's why employing a maid has never crossed my mind even though people keep telling me to get one to help around the house.

no stomp it leh
i tot about it after i alighted from JE mrt

mylife, yes the toothpaste is ready stock, and you can get as many pcs as you want
you sms me lah...we try to meet up so that you can have the toothpaste! you have my hp number thru the jan mummy list that mei provided rite

mom2nat
have
my sis have both
toothpaste only=sgd10
toothpaste with brush=sgd11

my sis email addy is [email protected]

today went to her place and saw 1 big carton of first teeth leh. so still got stock left.

Didn't know first teeth toothpaste is going to be phased out. I bought one recently during BP to stock up cos my gal quite likes it. My hubby suan me, he said at the rate she's using. The existing tube can use until end of the year, buy so much for what. :p

Pixiepixel,
I also wan..Let me check with my sister too.

Pauline,
Can give me the contact of the lactation nurse? think my sis will need one next month.

blackbatz
pay my sis

if you want to meet me to collect, i will tell my sis on your behalf
if you want to meet my sis directly to collect, you must send email to her
she works raffles place and stays at sembawang
while i stays jurong east/sengkang and works in bedok
you see which location OK for you. but if you take from me, you have to wait next next week coz next fri/sat, i'll go to her place to take it

Pixiepixel,

ok..thanks. Can collect from SK on a weekday afternoon or not? If can't, will get my sis/hubby to collect from RP.

Blackbatz, Betty Lee (LC)'s number is 98330170. You can tell your sis to say recommended by Pauline Koh, Tampines. I think her rates is $100 per hour. Hopefully never increase anymore.

blackbatz
not on weekdays afternoons at sengkang. no one is at home leh.
then, you better get ur sis to collect from my sis at RP.
get ur sis to email my sis at [email protected]
let them liaise for collection/payment bah

blessedbaby
i work in chai chee technopark. you see if convenient to get from me? if you are getting from me, you have to wait coz i only get to see my sis once a week, weekend. so it will only be next weekend i can meet her

kitsune / blackbatz
I oso got Betty to come b4. Got her to teach me baby massage... errr... I no practice, wasted my $$.

pixie
I just emailed your sis

Hey Mei,

For the meet up, can I suggest to be at Fidget (Turf City) rather than Go Go Bambini? Cos Fidget is cleaner, newer and the air seems better too :p I had PM you my contact.

blessedbaby
no need
you pm-ed me liao, we continue liaise via email
i will get from my sis next sat and post you. i check with her how much is the postage...

Pixel,
Thanks..emailed her already. Waiting for her reply. Then get my sister to get from her at RP next week.

Kistune,
Thanks a lot of contact number.
BTW, Grace your masseur is back to do massage again. She has a BP.

Blackbatz, she's actually a nice lady but I scared to take her again cos last time she only came 3 times in total (said I didn't need cos stomach shrink liao, but I need massage for backache mah) and still owe me my balance cos mine was promotion price. Then I kenna hives after the 3rd time so delay for a while cannot do massage. Then she said she had a bike accident then after that another excuse I can't rememebr. Then I heard from some mummies that she has marriage problems. I don't know what is true anymore so won't take the risk again.

kitsune,

how's yr visit to Gynae? everything ok?

I wun be coming in so often this week and if I do, it's to relax.

Jess,

hehe today cannot "refresh" button with u. Am going home at 9am after I settled my new staff in. My #2 down with bad throat infection, sat highest temp record was 40.1 degrees. Middle of sun morning 12+am, breathless, rushed him to kkh. so now must 24 accompany him at home incase he breathless again. last nite was my ILs looking after him. day time always my turn cos he doesn't want the maid to carry him. shag man!

good morning....

Wondering if any mommies who have stopped breastfeeding have any medela nipple cream to give?? I finished mine and i am not sure how long more i am breast feeding so not thinking of buying a new tube. Nipple cracked and causing pain....:p

Morning all:

Mylvera, hope your son get well soon!

My Amniocentesis result was out, and it's normal :) And I am expecting a <font color="ff6000">GIRL</font>!!!!!! Hubby is so happy, and so am I :)

The clinic called me 5 times on my hp (I didn't bring my phone with me) on Saturday and this morning looked at my phone in my office, another 5 times. They called me 10 times in one morning. Making me so worried....... but luckily it's to announce good news and not the other way.

Kam,

Congratulations to you!!!

Re : Radish Soup
Probably i put too much water. Came out abit bland but not bitter. hehehe....THink i put too many carrots and radish the last time and it came out bitter...ehehhe:p

kam congrats!

mylvera
hey hope your #2 get well soon
btw, i never receive your package leh....guess u must've been bz

hi kam, congrats!!! so happy for u and so envy you cuz you will have a girl! how i wish the same if i tryin for #2, hhe

re: toothbrush

have you all started to brush teeth for our tod in morning and before bedtime?
what toothbrush you all buy? and still using first teeth toothpaste?
i taught my son to gargle but he still dunno how leh, he will drink the water instead.

kam,
congrats!! so want any 2nd-hand and 3rd-hand bb girl stuff? haha.....

re: gathering with mylife
it's now changed to fri leh. no one coming for fri??????
i cannot join gathering liao. cos' mil told us yday got to go hb's cousin bb full mth (urgh!) and gg nite safari that nite.

re: hk
who gg hk again? verene?
enemum, when u gg hk???

<font color="ff0000">GATHERING WITH MYLIFE and Little Rylee!</font>
Date: 10th Apr Good Friday
Time: 1-3pm.
Venue: Go Go Bambini http://www.gogobambini.com/promotions

Child 2-11 yrs = S$15 for 2 hrs play (unlimited for wkday)
Child <2 = S$5 unlimited play
Adult = Free (finally!! we are free!!)

<font color="0000ff">Who is coming? </font>
01) mylife
02)

valencia,
got ur hp. details i nid for the contact list is:

Mummy Nick
Mummy Name
Mummy Contact
Mummy Email
Residence
MSN
Blog
Facebook
Child Name
Child DOB
Child Gender

wendy
so which are the tainted FM in the list of findings?

i am still giving 50-50 bm and fm. only left last 10pkts of bm...after that full fm liao
a bit she bu de...sighs

mandy
i wait for it to heal, in the meantime i latch on the other side. but nowadays no such problem liao. only happened during newborn days and dunno how to latch properly

pixie
dunno, i think the article say "list not released". u find out and tell us ok.

mandy,
i have a tube of medela nipple cream. barely used. u PM me?

verene,
RE: HK
when i went in 02, i stayed at Dorsett Seaview. Location is good, very near MTR and has a direct free shuttle bus from Kowloon airport express station. but rooms are very small and old. the room i stayed in was so small that the queen size bed was pushed against the wall.

in 04, stayed in eaton hotel. location not as good, a bit further walk to/from MTR station. the hotel itself is good, business class. rooms are quite small though.

06 and 09 stayed in Langham Place. rooms are big, can fit king size bed with room to spare. location is good too, just across from MTR station but the free airport express shuttle does not stop there. a bit pricey too.

Back