(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Kam
ahhhh, no la not u. my relatives buy all sorts of things that i'm not keen for him to own, like toys. Some are expensive toy sets that take up a lot of space! eg train tracks. And of course not safe with Tobey around. So it's all kept in the toy boxes. Useless!! I think those authentic Disney character t-shirts are quite expensive if buy from local retail. Compared to online... buy 3 for USD12. Authentic, good material, and the printing doesn't fade/ come off after machine wash.

Isaac... his name has 2As coz he's very clever =P

mylvera
no my kids dun hv bday party where i need to do invites. we just cut cake @ my grandma's home or my ILs home. that's how i celebrated my own bday until i was.... 5yo?? then no more liao.. until Isaac turned 1yo then i got to eat cake on my bday again hee hee hee *thumbs up*

Wendy,

sorry for the wrong spelling.. will take note.

Kam,

hehe top mgt always ASK .. small fry always find/do the work
happy.gif

Kitsune,
Of course, no offences also. Just that you always mention about difficulties with your gal's sleep, etc and now #2 is on the way. If you can really close one eye, it's perfectly fine. But seems like you get frustrated with these problems then why not do something about it?? Just my personal opinion lah.

wendyg,
Aiya, just buy the Wall.E t-shirt lor. In future, Tobey can still wear mah
happy.gif
. I just bought 12 pcs of clothes (6 t-shirts and 6 bottoms) from jshoppers for my boy this morning....muahahahaha. Including shipping cost, each piece is less than $10...considered good buy for me. I'm also guilty of buying too much clothes for my boy.

mylvera
anything.. when i go novena i usually eat.... BK!!! but nowadays the BK burgers *shrunk* in size. Not shiok anymore. Is the Kopitiam any good? I left my blue disc card with my husband tho.
Find my hp fr the list ok.

yvonne
u wanna come see my boy's cupboard first. Maybe i take a pic and upload. stack stack stack until falling over. stuff stuff stuff every corner. If next time Tobey dun like Wall.E then how...

wendy,

no worries abt leaving yr card with yr hb. i have 20% discount for Kopitiam at velocity. i only tried a few stall at the KPT.

u sms her lor :p u hv her number fr the list too haha

if next time Tobey dun like Wall.E, pass it to mine :p

luca,

cos is the first time wendy jio me for lunch!

wendyg,

you just said this morning mah, actually the boys don't really bother what they are wearing, it's only the adults who see and comment about it.

Ya, I don't mind too, pass it to me :)

ok grumpus lady boss also come for 12.30pm novena lunch. can u make it anot?!

fishia CMI.. her boys stomach fluuuuuuu

the clothes that tobey can't fit anymore, i been giving to my preggie colleagues, or those with little baby boys. one of them (fr china) at least reciprocated a bit by giving extra large christmas present to my boys. The other one... no additional gesture from her ley.

my another colleague who pass me her boy's old clothes... i buy nice present for his bday, Christmas gifts for her kids etc. I give my cousin's son big ang pow for CNY... she passed to me so much of his stuff!!!!

wendyg
tats nice of ur colleague to pass u her boy's old clothes. i got frens who like take me for rubbish dump lei. when i went home to unpack, all in terrible condition. I have to throw for her lor. so sianz.

Okie, i got a question that i thought of over the weekend.
When can our child start eating seafood?

wendy, mylvera,
ok, another of the jan mummies, windy is coming over to my place at 11am. i ask her want to join also or not..hehe
hopefully my girl cooperates and doesn't fall asleep b4 12pm

Jess,

Can eat seafood anytime, if you boy doens't have allergic, asthma, etc. Try it during the day (not dinner) so that you can monitor for any adverse reaction. Same thing, give 1 type at 1 time, and monitor for 3-4 days before introducing the next.

cheap n good food??

we go IRAS haha cheaper food there :p but very enclosed n noisy.

else KPT here at velocity oso not bad. 20% discount using my card.
happy.gif

wah.....can see tony leung!! die die MUST go!
windy no come talk AIA lah, just bringing her girl over play play

jess
maybe to your fren, it's old and comfy, but your opinion diffrnt. I was asking my colleague to pass me her boy's "wear at home" clothes.. loose cotton singlets and t-shirts to wear at home. U know after washing many times, the material is thinner and more comfy ma. But she says those very bad condition, she use as rags, dowan to pass to me. She passed to me all his "going out" clothes - buttoned shirts or polo-Ts with collar, long pants etc. But actually hor, i prefer to dress my boys in collarless t-shirts and shorts.

IRAS?! aren't they @ Newton?

chop chop eat hor.. then i gotto go MPH, and maybe TMC to get the MMP since got car. Then u mummies can stay back and make more porridge. with the 2 baby girls too!!! give them a headstart haha

how come pple will mistaken IRAS is at newton har? i got many people asking me this when i used to take mrt to work.

morning mummies!

about the gosselin family, well, they are a rare find. jon&kate plus 8, in discovery home and health ch70....
you should've seen the other one...autism x 6...the couple has 6 autistic kids!!
that one sure pengsan
and also the "facemakers". every episode makes me cry. yest nite, got a 4yrold boy has the pfeiffer disease. he has constructive surgery for the longest time ever. no bones in the nose, eyes collapse, skull missing pieces...really tearing. he is 4 but he cant walk. can only crawl. cannot speak too. damn SAD

ok cannot sad too long coz jan08 thread a lot of preggy mummies hurhur

Pfeiffer syndrome:

luvv
ohya the map puts Environment Building.

IRAS Address is 55 Newton Rd.. so i thought it's @ Newton MRT. hahaha.

i tot chop chop eat, should go BK mah, since its "fast" food.. hehe
if next time u mummies having not so rush lunch, jio me hor, im workin at newton :p

angelsky
yesterday i replied u alrdy ma.. if i managed to buy it by this week, i'll SMS u. my plans all last minute one.

btw whoever's coming to Novena later, if u want HT cereal, i can let go some boxes $6.50 i bought from BP. Currently i hv all 4 flavours available, expiring either 2010 or 2011.

Back