(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

mei
dunno leh, i not interested in the box set so i never check out the price. but if i go to mall these few days, i will help u check out price

why dun u ask the mummies here to submit a list of inventory. then u will have the answers to all your qns hurhur

QUESTION: WHICH TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER YOU WITH?
hp: Singtel
houseline: Singtel
internet: Singtel
ur hb hp: Singtel

Haha.. all singtel, cos i use mioplan.

QUESTION: WHICH/HOW MANY CREDIT CARDS YOU HAVE?
ANS: 2, Citibank & Diners

anyone heard of 十万个为什么 show?
Ans: my favourite show when i'm young!!

pixie,
idea hor. haha.
but i prefer to ask one by one then can clock up my post numbers. hahaaaa.....

cos my fren asked abt heater this am. then i told her i dun know much abt water heater cos mine was free from sg power. somemore its gas heater

thanks pixiepixel. i will hang on. yes sometime i too tired or i have just pump, i will bottle feed my boy.

grumpus, yes u r right. i stay at jalan rajah and currently i at whampoa. my mum place doing confinement.

mei

tat time Paragon selling, i got ask but i cant remember now. i think is 60+ or 90+. cos i plan to buy for bb but find it expensive so didnt buy. Not to mention that the quality of the show is nt really good also.

mei

i saw e link u posted tat day, but all very exp. at least 150 and abv for 1night only.. i cant afford so much ler.. hehe. so didnt book.
sad.gif

joyce
jalan rajah all condo leh, mix of new and old. which condo you stay at?

mei
bo liao
abt the sp water heater. mine a bit low batt liao
sp water heater is cheaper...gas is cheap mah. those drum type, must heat up the whole drum. got pros and cons lor. drum kind no need switch on later, still can get a bit of hot water left...my mil place one is drum...leaking and rusty liao....but that was installed like 10thousand years ago

bebeyan
a seller asking me $280 for two nights. mandarin oriental i think. quite worth i feel.

what u meant "quality of the show is nt really good"??

i oso clocking up post:
just now a colleague was behind my place in a discussion with another...saw my xandall montage on my desk divider, gave me thumbs up and say xandall very cute ler!

so happy!

Harlo all
happy.gif

finally it's raining...the weather is soo cooling & nice to Zzzz but i can't get to sleep cos #2 is like alarm clock ah! Another 2 more wks to end my confinement
happy.gif

my lunch for today:
Sesame Chicken
Snow Peas with Liver
Duzhong Pork Rib Soup
dinner:
Steamed Pork Rib with Wine & Ginger Paste
Deep Fried Threadfin & Fungus in Abalone Sauce
Amercian Ginseng with Carrot & Black Chicken Soup

mei,
to yr last Q:
QUESTION: WHICH BRAND OF WATER HEATER YOU USING AT HOME?
ANS: Ariston for 5yrs+

steph,
how much is ariston?? gd? my hodhoob (or whatever u call that) is also ariston. but i dun like.

wah ur menu very gd leh.
next time my sis confinement, i wanna ask her get confinement caterer.

errr mei, i can't remb the price liow. So far so gd, no prob. It is also the drum type.

Menu looks good but hor the meals eat until sian/scare leh...cos taste the same to me.

QUESTION: WHICH BRAND OF WATER HEATER YOU USING AT HOME?

ANS: Jotun (nt sure spell correctly)

Mei
the show is the same, in fact till nw i still like the show cos i feel that it really did pass some knowledge to me.

QUESTION: WHICH TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER YOU WITH?

hp: m1
houseline: siNGTEL/ switching to starhub soon
internet: Starhub
ur hb hp: m1

mei,
Maybe since they is hub disct. but currently no.. I still using the 1+1 plan by starhub, my plan only $10.

Jess,
i ordered from natal essentials
happy.gif

www.natalessentials.com

Aiyo...just now #2 cry n cry non-stop. Try to latch & put him down in playpen...cry again!
Newborn got growth spurts??
12.30pm - took 30ml ebm
2pm - took 20ml ebm
2.50pm - took 30ml ebm
4pm - latch on 10-15mins
5pm - 40ml ebm
His feeding haywire!!
Nite time is fully latch-on, feed on demand which is every 2hourly! me panda eyes
sad.gif

steph
last feed (abt 11pm) can try give by bottle - give more.. jiak ba ba good to sleep. all other times of the day latch on isn't it easier for u.

cry non-stop
- need to burp?
- apply ru-yi oil?
- want to sleep?
- try carry upright?

mei
hp: m1
houseline: SH
internet: Starhub/ ST
ur hb hp: SH

wendyg,
his last feed cannot predict...usually at 9pm bottle feed ebm then at 11pm, want to eat again so latch on. By 1am - latch & 3am - latch & 5.30am latch...easier for me else i gotta wake up & pump also..to prevent engorged breast ah! Day time - bottle feed ebm so that i agar agar know how much he is drinking.

Steph,
Must be very tiring for you. Try to catch some sleep when baby sleeps. If pumping taking too much time and energy then just latch on. You need to rest well too.

Reminds me of this time last year
happy.gif
. My boy was drinking more than 1 ltr of formula per day when he's colic started!! Keep crying and wanting to drink milk non-stop...shiver at the thought of it...hahaha.

Steph
Hang in there. Agree that u shud sleep when baby sleeps. Baby cry cud be wind, colic or even reflux. Burp baby and hold him upright aft feed, see if it'll improve?

Yvonne
I can also rem that time rylee got colic and reflux!! Some more I didn't rest while she sleeps cos that time newbie in BF, vexed n confused over supply, so when she slept, I was busy reading books and going online to check on bf, reflux, etc. I told hubby f got #2, I will know to rest but hubby reminded me cannot liao, cos gotta give the time to #1 when #2 sleeps! Aiyoh!

<font color="aa00aa">mylife,</font>

Thanks for your recommendations. I wanted to get the Rahima book but couldn't get it anywhere in the bookstores here. Anyway, I found one at library and reserved it so that when it's available, they'll prompt me for it.

However, I was lucky to have found the Lise Eliot's book. Not bad I think. I've been reading for the past 2 days. Makes me understand how the baby brain works. Haha.

Thanks!

wendy,

U manage to get ur 2nd one to drink from the bottle for the last feed?? How did u do it??? My son does not want to do that.....he will resist and rather cry then drink...and keeps pointing to my boobs .....

Back