(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

hey mummies,
just want to check if you have put your babies in toddler bed or just a mattress on the floor ? or still sleeping in the baby cot or playpen ? As they are getting more active, trying to crawl/stand/toss & turn, my boy like to lift his legs in the air & bang/pong on the playpen, the whole playpen shaking & noisy le & this disturb his sleep & our sleep at nite. How ah? Do u have such problem?
sad.gif

how come my boys nvr manage to sleep 9am to 7am without waking up.
until now sometimes my #1 still wake up several times a night. he will get up & go to daddy's bed & try to sleep on daddy's arm, then after a while go back to his own bed...

aiya, my girl also cant sleep tru the nite quietly... she sleeps at 8 plus everynite, bt usu will make noise or wake up 2 to 4 times a nite... v shiong! and once i wake up, i have difficulty falling alseep... so tiring..
why do they wake up often at nite?

<font color="0000ff">RE: Baby waking up at night intervals</font>

My baby also wakes up at night nowadays. He sleeps fitfully. Initially I thought it was bec of teething that's why he's irritable and cranky easily but now sleeping is another problem. He wakes up in the middle of the night, 2am, 4am, and refused to sleep. I gave up and tried carrying him to sleep but he refused and won't allowed me to sit down! He was never this way before. Usually can pat him back to sleep or at most carry him in my bed and he will go back to sleep. Sighz. Feel very stressed and discouraged. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm a horrible Mummy because I'm really at the verge of losing my temper with him..
sad.gif

Hi Mei,

Would love to join the birthday bash but my baby's birthday will be on 20th Dec as well since Christmas' Eve is on weekday.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Part time bag promoter wanted urgently! Work at Isetan Scotts and robinsons, 5 days week: 2 days of 6 hrs shifts and 3 days of 8 hrs shift.
Interested or know of someone who's interested? Please call 97947064 fast!!!
happy.gif
</font></font>

Birthday Bash - 20 Dec Sat Lunchtime
Or shall we see who can make it before deciding on venue?
01. mei : 2A + 1C (2.5yrs) + 1BB
02. mandy : 2A + 1BB
03. serene : 2A + 1BB
04. steph77 : 2A + 1BB + 1 in tummy
05. Jacelyn: 2A + 1BB + HB --> so 3A + 1BB?
06. QQ : 2A + 1BB
07. babyshannon: 2A + Baby Shayne
08. elmo_78 : 2A + 1 BB
09. blessedbaby:2A+ baby Johanna
10. icy: 2A + 1BB
11. babe: 2A + 1C + 1BB

12. kitsune_sg: 2A + 1BB

mylife,

i agree with Kam. THink your baby is learning to crawl. Also read about baby being fussy at night when they are trying to learn something new.

Advise needed....

My boy also cannot sleep through the night. I latch him on when i get back home. THen when we go to bed, i latch him on and he falls asleep. Then he wakes up in the night a few times. Anyone can advise me on how to get him to sleep throughout the night??? Someone recommended me to feed him water at night when he wanna suckle.

wendy,

my boys too.....never slept thru the night before.

Number 1 now sometimes will wake up make noise and call mummy.....
then i go to him....pat and he slept...then number 2's turn to fuss either for milk or comfort...whatever, i will just latch him....haha

both boys are mummies boys when going to sleep, in the middle of night and when they wake up....surely look for me

good morning mummies
are you all still bfg your baby?
I am but my baby suddenly didnt wana latch on anymore. anyone could enlight me ... sob sob

After reading your stories, I have to think it positively.... my boy boy is not as bad after all. Though he wakes up in the middle of night, but he never refused to sleep again after I pat/carry/feed him. So guess I shouldn't complain :)

These 2 days, he sleeps very well at night, only woke up once for milk. But very difficult to put him to sleep. He was so tired already, can see from his eyes, already cannot open, but still doesn't want to sleep. So yesterday, I let him continue to play on our bed, put on soothing music, turn light down, I don't say a word, he played and played for another 15 min or so, until he dozed off in sitting position!! baby, baby, what exactly is in your mind???

mandy
try give him sleeping pills.. tell me if it works!
lol.gif

ernmum
so u got used to surviving on interrupted sleep huh. Drink coffee?

TT lately oso wake up at ard 4 plus 5 ... she usually will sleep thru till 7+ .... and she have very difficult sleeping position hahahah she always kick her papa muahha my poor hubby always kanna on the nose hahaha

wendy, ya lor....i got super used to this routine liao lo....interuupted sleep....mayb will go on for next few years too..sigh

noi, ur baby teething and gums painful?

erm... sleeping pills mite hv side effect... mayb try giving bb drink rice wine? lolz... tat day my #1 nearly wanted to drink tat cos the rice wine is in the ribena bottle... i open the bottle let him smell...he runs till duno where liao ...

ernmum,
same same... i hv interupted sleep since #1 born. tt's y i tend to z when they z (ie, if they z at 7pm, by 8pm i will be in lala land). lucky thing is my #1 already can z thro'out the nite ..

erm...cant rem who i "promised" to find out abt friso comfort...

according to my sis, jz add friso comfort into the normal milk powder, (ie, instead of 6 scoops of friso 2, add only 4 scoops + 2 scoops of friso comfort or smtg like tat). no nid to change teats, same teats as wat bb is using.

<font color="ff6000">Birthday Bash</font>
hmm. do you think should we combin dec07 and jan08 babies in the birthday bash since it's in dec???

<table border=1><tr><td>#S/N</TD><TD>Mummy Nick</TD><TD>Adults</TD><TD>Child</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>mandygoh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>blessed_serene</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steph77</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>shorty_gal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>QQ</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>babyshannon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>elmo_78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedbaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>icy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>babyship</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>kitsune_sg</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</td></tr></table>

Hi eRnMum,
he shows no sign of gum pain but has been looking for things to bite .. this morning then realise he has a tooth coming up from his lower gum ... it's that the cause?
any chance to latch him back?

My ger also wake up quite frequent lately...keeps clapping her hands and says "ba-ba-ba-ba".. so funny. Have to secure her hands then pat her to sleep.
happy.gif

13. yen2007: 2A + 1BB

14. janbb: 2A + 1BB

Mei, why not do it on 21 Dec, Sun lunch? Then will not clash with violetice's BB actual birthday? Wow near X'mas...can xchange gift ;P

noi,

just try again lor....i also dunno leh. Sometimes we just wish that they can talk to us right? haha

my boy birthday on 26 Dec. I haven decide when to celebrate leh

if i invite 25 dec, you think ppl will turn up??

Sorry, may I ask wat is the baby bash abt ah? Do we invite our own frens there or isit solely a celebration for our babies and us parents? Hee... Me suaku

janbb,
21st ah? also can. majority wins. cos i thot 20th sat, the parents can rest the next day. i ok with either. btw, 21st is MY BIRTHDAY leh! haha...so ur wan celebrate for me!?! haha...

oh yes, it's a birthday bash - cum - xmas celebration. birthday bash = for babies. xmas celebration = for mummies. then daddies leh??

ernmum,
hmm. if u invite 25dec lunch, think pp may still come.

mom2nat,
oh the birthday bash is for actually a gathering for our babies to "u see me, i see u" thing, and also to celebrate their birthdays together. so far it's only for bbs and their daddies and mummies.

hmm, am thinking shld we ask dec07 babies along? what you all think????

Mei,
me fine with either day too. Intend to clear lve on that x'mas week..heehee, mon is still non working day for me ;)
Oki oki if b'day bash on 21 dec and since is your b'day we ask all babies to give you b'day kisses, haha..soooo sweet...

15. kam: 1A or 2A (TBC) + 1BB

I will have a big party for my baby birthday (cum house warming) on 4th Jan :)

15. kam: 1A or 2A (TBC) + 1BB
16. luvv: 1A or 2A (TBC) + BB

On 21st even better, hubby's off on sunday..heee

hi
happy.gif
gals.. i went to the mp on the <font color="aa00aa">extending of CDA to Jan-Aug babies</font>. The feedback is postive.

The writer is very supportive of our call..
The MP say he is going to raise this situation to the minister-in-charge..

Gals please go and meet your MPs. . This will work.. What i did was that i brought with me one of the well-draft letters and then ask them to read before proceeding.. I think after reading my letters they are more clear on what we are requesting.. I am sure they will empathise with us
happy.gif

yen,
of course can lah. i already counted u in! dun give aeroplane hor.

kam,
realised that i no have ur details. can u pm me:
mummy name
mummy hp
mummy email
child name
child dob
child gender

bebeyan,
raffles hotel, goodwood, marriott, fairmont. today last day. pls let me know before 1230pm.

tks.

<font color="ff6000">Birthday Bash - 20 Dec Sat Lunchtime </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#S/N</TD><TD>Mummy Nick</TD><TD>Adults</TD><TD>Child</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>mandygoh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>blessed_serene</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steph77</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>shorty_gal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>QQ</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>babyshannon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>elmo_78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedbaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>icy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>babyship</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>kitsune_sg</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yen2007</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>janbb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>zhu_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>luvv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>chaye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jerrybeanie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>superbee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</td></tr></table>

ya loh she is trying to do push up position leh ..... ya loh i see she bleed i scare dunno how to stop i go fridge get the teether for her to bite on then the bleeding stop. i never bring her see PD leh

QQ,

Clever you, think of the cool teether to stop bleeding. If she is still active and eating well, don't have to worry. Baby Hao Re has knocked his head numerous times, sometime knock so hard can hear the sound, all happened when he attempting the standing up exercise. He learns through the falls, now when he is falling, he knows how to turn and use his hands to support and avoid knocking his head on the floor. And now even if he knocks his head, he won't cry anymore.

lucky i put the teether in the fridge before she come home with my husband ..... she refuse to open her mouth but i did see some blood flowing so i quickly take the teether for her

mei slowly lah ... think TT is more adventurous type like to explore

Back