(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

babyling,
his package $550 includes all visits to his clinic for preg n normal illness. Standard medication is also included except for those "an tai" medication lor. Every visit he will do a ultra sound scan for u n a urine test. But hor his package never includes those OSCAR or other detailed tests tat we need to go lor. He will charge another fee for the delivery which is ard 1k-2 K if i m not wrong.

mummies, do get your FREE preggie milk samples from Enfamum and Dumex Mamil Mama. FREE FREE!!

Enfamum - 1800 345 5213
Dumex Mamil Mama - 1800 265 3188

mei,
his clinic not far fr my pl. Me staying in sengkang n he has a clinic here. best is i can see him during fri evening n save all my leaves, mc :p
hahah tis time i oso eat alot. only 6 weeks preg n i gain abt 0.9kg liao
sad.gif
haiz... hard to reduce aft delivery leh ....

mylvera,

agree that Dr Adrian's charges are good and value for money. I'm more concern about his professionalism/expertise part as i'm not too sure about that.

babyling,
Dr Adrian charges $550 for prenatal packages and can start immediately. They includes unlimited visits, including when you fell ill (fever, flu..etc), prenatal vits, folic acid, U/S, normal urine/blood test. What i like is he gave me his handphone number to contact if i have any problems.Very responsible.

mei, i am worse .... i keep on hungry and i am a plus size mum to be ... worse than u hahahah die ...

eRnmum yum she knows abt it i told her ..... she is my one n only colleague so have to let her kw loh kekekekek

I bought enfamum last week havent start drinking cos I have yet to finish my anlene ..... where to get free smaple wor/? saw dumex one but dunno nice anOT

mei,
I kia su ... since i know his package can start fr the day i know i preg, mite as well sign liao haha
u can choose a few hospitals for your delivery.
Luvv,
I do not doubt his professionalism cos my son was delivered by him lor. but den, every visit is a "quick" (unless u got qns to ask him) visit cos he got lots of patients.

mylvera & luvv,
me gng to see him tonite....see whether am comfortable with him ?? ya heard abt gd comments about him. what things are done during the first visit?

he didn't do anything for me except U/S and asked if i have any questions. I was wondering if it's too early (i went to him in my 5th week), he didn't take my BP, do urine test or measure weight which i thought are norms?

Luvv,
haha these are the things he normally wun do unless u request.
urine test is jz a piece of test strips given by his nurse at the end of the consulation.
babyling,
u got to ask him qns lor. dun assume he will tell u. he din tell me abt my EDD for my son till i asked him at a later stage.
To me, i find it quite comfortable with him esp his charges lor. but then, neither m i promoting him. It all depends on how comfortable u are with him
happy.gif

mylvera,
i think the most important thing is his professionalism and his responsible behaviour.
The rest should not matter so much.

mylvera,
ya heard from my coll n the forum...n he tok very fast...think i mgt have diff in trying to understand what he was saying hahaha..normally how long is the waiting time ?

babyling,
normally they will ask u to go "shopping" first if u r seeing him at SK clinic. When yr time is near, they will call u. it actually depends on wat time u register. I always kiasu, reg at ard 6pm den first few to see him but also can wait abt 30-45 mins lor. i will be seeing him thurs afternoon as i m on leave the whole week.

mylvera,
ya i will be seeing him at SK clinic...think will reach there ard 6plus to register...haha...jst scare that the waiting time will be quite long..:p

qingqing,

the good thing is, the clinic is located in the shopping centre, can go walk walk 1st and the nurse will call you when it's near your turn. Can even go for dinner 1st :p

ya lucky hehehe ... my gynae clinic is at bedok kekekek i think cant walk far but beside it is mcdonald

one receptionist told me first visit no urine test if i'm confirmed pregnant. They will only do urine test to chk for pregnancy. Testing for sugar/ protein in urine is not done during first chkup.

hi mei,

Thanks for the table. Pls update, EDD 24 Jan 08, Dr Lee Keen Whye, Gleneagles.

For those deciding TMC or Mt A, I suggest TMC cos the lactation consultant there good. You can call her mobile whenever you have questions...

i just came back from my first appt with my gynae.

So sad, still cant see the sac as my doc says its still very early. Ask me to come back in 3 weeks time.

Hi Wei Lin,
Welcome! we same gynae leh...
happy.gif

Babyshannon,
My Edd is a day after yours. Apparently we are 4 weeks pregnant only. Maybe that's why can't see.

fishia,

My gynae told me i am 5 weeks 2 day so still very early. guess i am to endure 3 more weeks before i see my baby.

Btw, do u gals inform yr boss about your pregancy already or should we wait?

mylvera & Luvv,
am back from Dr Adrian's clinic. i managed to see the water bag from the ultrascan...hehee, but forgt to ask abt my edd. Dr Adrian answered our doubts on the mama milk, packages, bluish veins...quite satisfied. gng bk again on next fri
happy.gif

golden pig,
thanks for the clarification, will check with the gynae next visit when he'll be doing any urine or blood test, 1st time MTB, very blur! :p

fishia,
thanks for the info, i think will need such expertise when the time comes.

Babyshannon,
i guess we have to tell sooner or later, perhaps tell them after the 1st trimester?

babyling,
glad you like Dr Adrian, have you sign up the package with him already?

hi everyone,

i'm a jan 08 mummy too. haven't seen gynae yet cos i think should be ard 6 wk only. lmp was 07/04 . for #1, went to gynae during wk 5 and doc said couldn't detect heartbeat, so sat me down and told me may be miscarriage. scared the hell out of me. moreover, 2nd kid, so not so kan chiong. think will wait till wk 7 or 8. #1 is a 11mth boy boy by emergency c-section. so hope this time will be girl girl.

by c-section, usually doc will prefer to deliver during wk 37-38. so might me dec 07 baby! if u guys have a choice, would u want a year end babe? my hubby say year end baby save one year's worth of costs since they start school early and grad earlier...hahah

wow...this thread is going so fast.

I am going back to my gynae WK Tan at TMC.

Looks like quite a few mums starting to feast. Me too keep feeling hungry...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am new here.. currently just found out i am pregnant again with the 2nd one.. my girl now is only 6mth n i am pregnant again... tell my hubbbi i dun want to keep but he insisted.. i am so worry cos i had c-section last nov... My doctor is from tmc - adrian woodworth, quite ok to me n cheap... i wonder i will deliver jan / feb 08...

morning all,

Babyling,
Glad u like Adrian. Have u decided to sign package with Adrian? future visits,if u hv no qns, no complications, he will see u in a very fast pace hor. tat is something i hv grown used to.
happy.gif

mrs piggy,
i would also say "keep la". if u are worried abt c-sect n now preg, ask adrian if it is safe or not lor.if he say ok, den keep lor. there are some ppl trying so hard to get preg, dun give up on a new life
happy.gif
opps hope i m not tooo "lor soh"

chrysalid,
Haha me oso hope this time will b girl girl. my son only 10 mths coming to 11 mths soon. i hope mine will b 1 jan bb haha den i can go out CNY n collect 2 angbaos (wun lugi too much) haha just kidding. I always believe that the time,date is choosen by my bb not me :p which is y i endure 29 hrs of labour pain b4 my son was delivered. even my gynae nearly give up n wants me to have c-sect which i refused.

mylvera & luvv,
haha yet to sign up the package. will do so in the next visit so that no nd to pay the ultrascan & consultation fees :p
the clinic is quite small n pack with lots of ppl...hehe...was thinking when dr. Adrian gng to upgrade his clinic into bigger one haha

good morning ladies,

Mrs piggy - i would keep the baby, life's a miracle, sometimes things come unplanned for as they are already planned by someone up there, not us. It's a gift to you. Talk to Dr Adrian about your concerns, i'm sure he'll be able to share with you his professional views, don't worry!

babyling - wah so fast decide on your gynae already, that's great, not like me, still procastinating.

Morning ladies!!

Mrs Piggy: mi too.. agreed wif e rest to keep e baby.. i always tink dat itz a cruel ting to abort baby unless due to medical reason or unhealthy baby.. then no choice.

babyling: how much did u pay for ur 1st visit? i'll b gg on 30May.

wen do we hav to start drinking on those milk powder? i juz bought e mustela stretchmark cream last nitz.. wen do we gotta apply? kekeekee! i tink i quite KS.

yes yes...keep the baby....It's a life...

Btw, have you mommies started looking out for CL? Difficult to get one for our period of time?

Dear all... after i discuss wif my husband, he say he would like me to keep... but we just afraid my body cant take it. cos i am abit weak.. but i am going to see Dr Adrian tonight.. seek his advise...if can keep i will try cos is a life.... anyone visit him at choa chu kang clinic ??

ps.

Any <font color="0000ff">errors/changes/additions</font>, pls let me know. Tks!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD (Jan-08)</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>HOSPITAL</TD><TD>BB GENDER</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>kit_mum2b</TD><TD>05-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Andrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>babe</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>November</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>red.rose</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>qingqing</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>kab</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kovanella</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Quek Wei Lin</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>LynnChong</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babyling</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Luvv</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Babyshannon</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fishia</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>chrysalid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>eRnMum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>golden pig</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mrs Piggy Piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Shorty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Steph77</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Superbee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

lynn,

i paid $105 for my 1st visit including consultations, U/S, prenatal vits, folic acid. if you want to take up the package at the 2nd visit, Dr Adrain allows to deduct this amount from the package.

Mrs piggy,

glad to hear that, you need to take good care of yourself and build up your health.

Hi All,
I was found pregnant 3days ago. est due date will be 24th jan 2008. so excited.... any hospital to recommend?

Mrs piggy, pls keep the baby! hubby and me tried for quite long for this pregnancy - and now we are so happy. babies are really gifts from god. discuss your medical concerns with your doctor - medical technology is so advance now.

actually i prefer my baby to be a jan baby than a dec baby! 2007 is the "piggy" year so the birth rate will be high. ie next time baby have to fight with lots of other kids for school/jobs etc.

dear all, esepcially first time mum, if you intend to get any book, i will recommend you
" what to expect when you are expectinf". My doctor colleagues got it for me when i expect my first one. Good one. It talk abt the blusih veins too.

In case you think i am a doctor too, i am not. I am admin side but in a medical background workplace =)

Back