(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

aqua,
Don't know leh. Maybe because he missed to be a dragon (born a little too early), so he wants one of his kids to be a dragon :=)

aqua,
Don't know leh. Maybe because he missed to be a dragon (born a little too early), so he wants one of his kids to be a dragon :=)

Steph

Can I chk with you how often does R poo usually? 1-2 days? 3-4 days or 5-6 days? And when he poo on 5/6 days isit v hard and dry type? Does he cry?

Steph

Can I chk with you how often does R poo usually? 1-2 days? 3-4 days or 5-6 days? And when he poo on 5/6 days isit v hard and dry type? Does he cry?

Kam,
If TTC#3, I also want a dragon baby coz it is my dream (same with me and my hubby).

Steph,
I also heard even clock less than 100 points in MBS membership card will have complimentary room. I am thinking of applying the membership too.

Yes, go for ME time because although we are parents, we still need time/space for ourselves. So enjoy the upcoming stay.

Mummies,
I am going to Japan next Sun. If want to get something from there, I will try to help.

Kam,
If TTC#3, I also want a dragon baby coz it is my dream (same with me and my hubby).

Steph,
I also heard even clock less than 100 points in MBS membership card will have complimentary room. I am thinking of applying the membership too.

Yes, go for ME time because although we are parents, we still need time/space for ourselves. So enjoy the upcoming stay.

Mummies,
I am going to Japan next Sun. If want to get something from there, I will try to help.

krsytle,
Wow, so nice, going for holiday soon! It's for your idol's concert right? Your hub go with you?

Hoho, then let's TCC #3 at the same time. So all three of our kids will be born at the same year and same month, that will be so cool ya :)

krsytle,
Wow, so nice, going for holiday soon! It's for your idol's concert right? Your hub go with you?

Hoho, then let's TCC #3 at the same time. So all three of our kids will be born at the same year and same month, that will be so cool ya :)

krystle,

Wow, ur wish came true for the trip to Japan. Going with hubby? ENjoy!!
happy.gif

morning ladies !

tongtong ya my boy constipates de.. hard stool till bleed tat kind. now on Dulphalac daily to soften the stool. still he poo 3-4 days. Last week he poo on the 5th day and cried while pushing. So happened my mum came over with a relative and was so embarrassed cos his poo sting the whole house ! HAHA

Yours also constipates ?

morning ladies !

tongtong ya my boy constipates de.. hard stool till bleed tat kind. now on Dulphalac daily to soften the stool. still he poo 3-4 days. Last week he poo on the 5th day and cried while pushing. So happened my mum came over with a relative and was so embarrassed cos his poo sting the whole house ! HAHA

Yours also constipates ?

Morning mummies!
Just share a story that B told me to make everyone happy
happy.gif
I have been reading a short story to him about a dinosaur going to the carwash. He summarised the story and told me in 4 sentances.
"You see, the car dirty.
Must wash the car.
Later, the car clean already.
Dinosaur can sit inside."
happy.gif

I laughed when he finished telling me the story and told myself to think of this whenever I get angry with him.

Morning mummies!
Just share a story that B told me to make everyone happy
happy.gif
I have been reading a short story to him about a dinosaur going to the carwash. He summarised the story and told me in 4 sentances.
"You see, the car dirty.
Must wash the car.
Later, the car clean already.
Dinosaur can sit inside."
happy.gif

I laughed when he finished telling me the story and told myself to think of this whenever I get angry with him.

krystle,
You going for the SMAP concert right? Shiok hor, just came back from UK and going to Japan again.

I also just confirmed our holiday to Seoul in Oct...hooray! Hopefully B will be easier to handle now cos he was a bit cranky on the plane when we went to Japan last year. But one thing's for sure, there's much less things to pack for him than before and we're not bringing the stroller this time so it's much easier to move around.

krystle,
You going for the SMAP concert right? Shiok hor, just came back from UK and going to Japan again.

I also just confirmed our holiday to Seoul in Oct...hooray! Hopefully B will be easier to handle now cos he was a bit cranky on the plane when we went to Japan last year. But one thing's for sure, there's much less things to pack for him than before and we're not bringing the stroller this time so it's much easier to move around.

Yvonne,
So clever of B, can summarise the story :)

Wow, holiday to Seoul! Something to look forward to. Gonna be great!

We always travel light, super light. Can you imagine our previous 9 days trip to China, all four of us only shared 1 cabin size suitcase, plus another bag for their formula and diaper. And that's it!

Yvonne,
So clever of B, can summarise the story :)

Wow, holiday to Seoul! Something to look forward to. Gonna be great!

We always travel light, super light. Can you imagine our previous 9 days trip to China, all four of us only shared 1 cabin size suitcase, plus another bag for their formula and diaper. And that's it!

Morning, mummies!

Congrats to Hammies!

Yes, so lucky to manage to ballot SMAP concert tickets! And I got 3 days' shows! Ultimate madness when I arrive there! But 3 days' show is too much liao lah, so I managed to sell away 1 day's show.

Sorry mummies, nope not going with hubby this time! Going with my girlfriends!!! A fun girl's trip! Can chit chat laugh loud, shop like crazy!

Any SMAP fan here? I can help to get the concert goodies.
happy.gif

Kam,
Yes, want to jio to have our children in the same year??? But now TTC#3 for dragon is too early leh.

Twinkystar,
Glad you had a nice dinner w/o kids. Me too yesterday. Had an expensive dinner @ Peach Blossom with hubby's friends. 2 of them are married couple w/o kids and they are regulars there! Wah, so envy that they really have that type of time and luxury to enjoy such twosome's world.

CHaye,
Going to Tokyo and Nagoya (concert at Nagoya Dome).
happy.gif

Yvonne,
Nice that you also have an upcoming trip.
Maybe you would like to pack some food or bring more milk for B in Seoul? Because so far I heard from those who had brought kids there, claiming that the food is really not suitable for kids and most of their kids don't eat much... Just a note.
happy.gif

Morning, mummies!

Congrats to Hammies!

Yes, so lucky to manage to ballot SMAP concert tickets! And I got 3 days' shows! Ultimate madness when I arrive there! But 3 days' show is too much liao lah, so I managed to sell away 1 day's show.

Sorry mummies, nope not going with hubby this time! Going with my girlfriends!!! A fun girl's trip! Can chit chat laugh loud, shop like crazy!

Any SMAP fan here? I can help to get the concert goodies.
happy.gif

Kam,
Yes, want to jio to have our children in the same year??? But now TTC#3 for dragon is too early leh.

Twinkystar,
Glad you had a nice dinner w/o kids. Me too yesterday. Had an expensive dinner @ Peach Blossom with hubby's friends. 2 of them are married couple w/o kids and they are regulars there! Wah, so envy that they really have that type of time and luxury to enjoy such twosome's world.

CHaye,
Going to Tokyo and Nagoya (concert at Nagoya Dome).
happy.gif

Yvonne,
Nice that you also have an upcoming trip.
Maybe you would like to pack some food or bring more milk for B in Seoul? Because so far I heard from those who had brought kids there, claiming that the food is really not suitable for kids and most of their kids don't eat much... Just a note.
happy.gif

good morning mummies

sorry a bit off-topic but has anyone has tried let's buffet at bugis junction?

today taking PM leave together with hubby for a nice meal.

good morning mummies

sorry a bit off-topic but has anyone has tried let's buffet at bugis junction?

today taking PM leave together with hubby for a nice meal.

prata queen

it's call Let's Sweets. It is newly opened and I went in to take a look at their buffet. It doesnt really attract me a lot. The varieties are not tat fantastic I find. But they limit you 60mins for lunch and 80mins for dinner. I saw each table comes with an alarm clock ! once the time is up the alarm sound and you have to get up and pay ?? hahaha so silly.. so robotic...

krystle
Wow SMAP still hot in Japan ?? I like 木村 拓哉 and Tsuyoshi Kusanagi !! I tot their group has disbanded leh cos it's been so many years leh.. There's one show I like by this Tsuyoshi is he is supposed to be able to eat eat eat non stop and he always challenged others in eating competitions. He will always say : 我的胃大如宇宙
hahahaha

prata queen

it's call Let's Sweets. It is newly opened and I went in to take a look at their buffet. It doesnt really attract me a lot. The varieties are not tat fantastic I find. But they limit you 60mins for lunch and 80mins for dinner. I saw each table comes with an alarm clock ! once the time is up the alarm sound and you have to get up and pay ?? hahaha so silly.. so robotic...

krystle
Wow SMAP still hot in Japan ?? I like 木村 拓哉 and Tsuyoshi Kusanagi !! I tot their group has disbanded leh cos it's been so many years leh.. There's one show I like by this Tsuyoshi is he is supposed to be able to eat eat eat non stop and he always challenged others in eating competitions. He will always say : 我的胃大如宇宙
hahahaha

krystle,
Hehe, ya lor, not now lah, now I don't think I can cope. To aim for a dragon baby, should start TTC from May 2011 onwards. So say if I TCC succesfully, the #3 will be born in Feb2012, by then HR is already 4 years old and XY 2.5 years old. Should be a lot more manageable by now? At XY's party last Sunday, I met 4 friends who all have 3 kids, and they enjoyed it so much (all 4 are working from home, either part time or own business), made me very jealous leh :)

Chaye,
Serious? Have to mind the alarm clock while enjoying my meal? Yiks yiks, will never go a place like this. How to relax and enjoy?

krystle,
Hehe, ya lor, not now lah, now I don't think I can cope. To aim for a dragon baby, should start TTC from May 2011 onwards. So say if I TCC succesfully, the #3 will be born in Feb2012, by then HR is already 4 years old and XY 2.5 years old. Should be a lot more manageable by now? At XY's party last Sunday, I met 4 friends who all have 3 kids, and they enjoyed it so much (all 4 are working from home, either part time or own business), made me very jealous leh :)

Chaye,
Serious? Have to mind the alarm clock while enjoying my meal? Yiks yiks, will never go a place like this. How to relax and enjoy?

Chaye,
No no, they are still the most popular group in Japan!!! Still hot, alot of people did not get concert tickets for Osaka and Tokyo Domes and even willing to pay $400/tix to get them!
I like Kimura only lah. Watched every drama he acted and he got an upcoming movie in end of the year. Yamato Spaceship.
I still can remember how clearly I saw Kimura in 2008 concert! Really dashing!!! Wanna faint liao.
Tsuyoshi is a friendly and sincere guy. That time saw him in concert (quite near). Oh, that show is Food Fight.

So you also like Jap dramas?

Chaye,
No no, they are still the most popular group in Japan!!! Still hot, alot of people did not get concert tickets for Osaka and Tokyo Domes and even willing to pay $400/tix to get them!
I like Kimura only lah. Watched every drama he acted and he got an upcoming movie in end of the year. Yamato Spaceship.
I still can remember how clearly I saw Kimura in 2008 concert! Really dashing!!! Wanna faint liao.
Tsuyoshi is a friendly and sincere guy. That time saw him in concert (quite near). Oh, that show is Food Fight.

So you also like Jap dramas?

thanks for comments chaye. i m in 2 minds where to lunch this afternoon. i dun like the idea of a time limit yet the advertorials in Today papers made the food look tempting.

thanks for comments chaye. i m in 2 minds where to lunch this afternoon. i dun like the idea of a time limit yet the advertorials in Today papers made the food look tempting.

Chaye,
my girl also constipates. She poos these rabbit pellet poo every 1-2 days, then sometimes after 4-5 days she managed to clear out her poo after forcing 3-4 times that day.
sometimes she doesn't manage to clear after 4-5 days then we had to use the suppository on her.

she's now on lactulose once a day and prebiotics. i see a slight improvement but she's definitely not the smooth daily poo-er type.

Chaye,
my girl also constipates. She poos these rabbit pellet poo every 1-2 days, then sometimes after 4-5 days she managed to clear out her poo after forcing 3-4 times that day.
sometimes she doesn't manage to clear after 4-5 days then we had to use the suppository on her.

she's now on lactulose once a day and prebiotics. i see a slight improvement but she's definitely not the smooth daily poo-er type.

prata-queen
if you are comnig to bugis just pop in to take a look and see if it entice you or not lor. I will still try it once ba. My coll and I have agreed to go there for lunch next week !
happy.gif

grumpus
sama sama la.. lactulose and dulphalac are similar. I have never seen TT passing rabbit pellet poo cos his are always big chunky onces ! hahaha yucks ! Ytday he wanted to poo sit potty nothing happens. Then night time after his milk he was in the room quietly but without diaper and perspired a lot.. think he gek sai so I ask him to sit potty but once sit down on potty feeling gone leh.. Sat for 20mins I gave up le... Today is 3rd day hopefully something come out of it.

What suppository do you give her ? I tried glycerine but no effect after so many hours one. So I tried Dulcolax and it helps.

prata-queen
if you are comnig to bugis just pop in to take a look and see if it entice you or not lor. I will still try it once ba. My coll and I have agreed to go there for lunch next week !
happy.gif

grumpus
sama sama la.. lactulose and dulphalac are similar. I have never seen TT passing rabbit pellet poo cos his are always big chunky onces ! hahaha yucks ! Ytday he wanted to poo sit potty nothing happens. Then night time after his milk he was in the room quietly but without diaper and perspired a lot.. think he gek sai so I ask him to sit potty but once sit down on potty feeling gone leh.. Sat for 20mins I gave up le... Today is 3rd day hopefully something come out of it.

What suppository do you give her ? I tried glycerine but no effect after so many hours one. So I tried Dulcolax and it helps.

Krystle, thanks for giving me Jeff's contact. Just completed my first translation assignment. Spent 2.5 hrs on it and earned a grand total of $20.
happy.gif
Bo bian cos english to chinese, a lot of mainland chinese able to do so rates very competitive. my hubby said I am better off giving tuition or doing relief teaching. Haha.

Krystle, thanks for giving me Jeff's contact. Just completed my first translation assignment. Spent 2.5 hrs on it and earned a grand total of $20.
happy.gif
Bo bian cos english to chinese, a lot of mainland chinese able to do so rates very competitive. my hubby said I am better off giving tuition or doing relief teaching. Haha.

Re Buffet,

THe Line has something like that too. Eat within a specific time. I presonally dont find that enjoying too :p

But the buffet at the line is good. Still have lobsters!!!

Back