(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


luca
forgot to reply your post abt the eye stuff
eyelash curler you can try the cult brands like mac, shu uemura
i use the missha one coz the curve is not that curvy (hope you get what i mean)
mascara, just those OTC brand lor, like maybelline, l'oreal. im using the majolica majorica one. the staying power is super so clean off time will be a bit difficult. im not suitable for maybelline leh dunno why. and l'oreal's ingredients changed liao oso nowadays not suitable for me. just 1 coat my eyelashes collapse liao...

what kind of prob you would like to address? eg. short? cannot curl? want more volume? smudge? than i tell u which kind to use lar
 
Yvonne,
Hope you will get well soon. Any idea how you get H1N1? I am also worried, especially now preggie... Think the next time I go Gleneagles for checkup, better to wear a mask...

Pixie, Luca.
I am also using Majolica mascara. It is really good and has great staying power. As for cleaning, I think it is ok. I will use a separate eye and lip cleanser to clean it off then use cleansing oil again when I remove makeup for my whole face (including eyelash).
 
yvonne
just saw ur msg in FB. Wahhh...pls rest well since ur also preggie now.

Mommies
Anyone knows how to stop our babies from biting/picking on their hands/nails? Rylee now developed a VERY bad habit of picking on her finger skins, and then resorting to biting them or sometimes she bites her nails. OMG, so young develop such BAD habits liao. I tell her everytime dont bite, dont pull, dont put into ur mouth but to no avail. Sometimes she will guai guai pull it out from her mouth. Sometimes she will throw a temper when "caught", or sometimes instead of biting, i will catch her pulling the skin of her finger at the edge of her nail bed kind. I cut and cut until nothing liao, she STILL find something to pull and then bite! Arrggghhhh!!! HELP!
 
Krystle.. Thanks.. I also dunno wr i got it from.. su suay.. I tink is from MRT. becos the doc say.. its very common now.. everywr also hv. tats y i suggest u all to wear mask. I hv to skipped my detail scan on monday also.. sian lor. haiz.
 
mylife, I have the same problem with RaeAnne. She bites her nails and pulls on the skin around her nails. Somemore, everytime show me her red and swollen nail bed and ask me to cut her skin tags for her. Her nails I also cut until nothing left. If I catch her and ask her to take out her finger, she'll protest and whine. I'm wondering if I should resort to buying those bitter solution to apply on her nails?

Yvonne, do take care of yourself and baby. So your doctor gave you tamiflu?
 
pauline.. thanks.. im on tamiflu now.. and lots more.. becos i got asthma.. so i hv to take alot of medicine.. hopefully wont affect my bb. Although they say its alright to take.. but im still abit worried.
 
Yvonne, understandable, we as mummies always worry for our babies. Since dr said it's fine, don't worry too much first. Once you had your detailed scan after you recover from the flu, you'll feel more assured.
happy.gif
 
Kam,

kept forgetting to ask u...how's the photoshoot with Joyce. I want to make another appt.

Yvonne,
take care and rest well. Nowadays, MRT everyday so crowded...and cramp...difficult to avoid catching virus. Do u have all the symptoms....like fever?
 
Verene.. I only started with cough.. blocked nose (but i hv sinus) dunno is sinus or its flu. Then only wen i go KKH to do the test tat very day, i developed a fever aft I reached home. So not necessary will hv fever.
 
Mummies.. i heard its hard to rescheduled yr detailed scan with TMC. Is it true? But I've already paid for my detail scan.. will they let me postpone my scan?
 
yvonne, dun think so. I had no problems changing mine cos that day hubby had school event whole day on sat so we changed to fri, 1 day before. I had also prepaid for my ds.
 
Yvonne, aiyo! Did you take the flu jab? Doc said it’s very common so should be fine right. got to isolate from ur family ah? for how long? Btw, why did you decide to do test to see whether it’s H1N1 since ur symptom is like normal flu?

All preggie mummies, wear mask to protect yourself too ok when go crowded place

Kam/jess, yaya send me too hehe. I like the outing but din enjoy much because shaun is super super fussy and cranky after we left. When we went supermarket he just went around loading and unloading the things, I super tired chasing after him, and when we got back home tot he wanna zz liao but then he still super hyper and excited. Dump him into the sarong he still protest and jumped out. I only managed to put him to sleep near to 11pm. Hubby said next time cannot go evening outing liao if he din get enuff nap.
 
tongtong
next time let him nap first okiez? hee...
we enjoyed ourselves very much and my hubby likes such outings... Javier reach home ate some more food, shower, drink milk and zzzz liao.. ard 9pm
happy.gif

Guess shaun managed to overcome the tiredness tats y he only slpt at 11pm...

hope to see u again next time
happy.gif
 
Jess, he napped in the afternoon woke up at 1.+ and he missed another round of nap at 4+ because he slept too much in the morning. Hai, I should wake him up that morning nap so that he could fall asleep in the car ride in the afternoon. But he din. Is Javier still on 2 times nap? Apparently shaun still needs 2 times. BTw Javier very cute and guai leh. good for u, hehe. After seeing mine like dat, I felt so gek sim.
 
tongtong
no gek sim k... javier only pretend pretend outside.. he at home also terror prince. haha...
ya.. he is still on 2 times nap... a short one in the morning and a longer one in the afternoon. but sometimes morning he skips if he wakes up late that day
happy.gif
 
mylvera
HOW ARE YOU har...your leg ok? everything ok?
when taking hosp leave and rest?

i came to work early coz laptop went bonkers while i was working from home on friday so clear some work lor...

today almost vomited on the way to work...my stomach churning. recently keep being sick ah...
no, i am NOT preggy har

jess!
sorry, i sms you late, paiseh!
 
Jess / tongtong / tubuo,

Nice meeting you guys and your little darling! Nice outing, we enjoyed it very much too. Should go again when there is no event happening so less crowded and our kids can play together better and us mummies can chat more?

Uploading some photos in FB. The photos we took in high resolution. Difficult to send everything to you leh. Maybe I should upload onto Multiply and you can download from there (better than download from FB :))

Hao Re requested milk during the car ride, but didn't fall asleep. Still wanted to play after taking bath. But managed to put him to sleep at 9.30pm and he slept soundly :)
 
jess
btw, my boy offocially over the enfa phase liao...all my 12tins of enfa, i can sell off liao. i got him some pediasure and he likes it. so switched him to pediasure

what pisses me off was that my mil keep insisting that enfa smells bad thats why my boy rejected milk. she keep saying mamil (which my niece and nephew takes) smells so good, why my enfa smells so bad etc etc
for goodness sake, i will never switch to mamil lor (v. sorry to mummies whose bb who are taking mamil here), i cant help feeling that the fm didnt do the 2 kids any good....go and ask mead.j why enfa is so smelly, but so ex, but still have 4xDHA inside lar!
super tulan...machiam blame me that my boy rejects milk.
 
pixie,

thanks for concern... just an update lor.

me resting at home now. am on HL till 15 aug as i was discharged on last sat. kena sent in to A&E by my GP cos she wana rule out the possiblitiy that i m having minor stroke. went there for mri etc on fri n discharged on sat. so now officially HL haha n i locked myseslf inside my room. if MIL says anything, i produce my HL to her haha :p
 
mylvera
why would the GP said you are having a minor stroke? did you suffer symptoms of it? preggy still can take mri ah??

why har?
coz no ML, no bb mah muahahahahah!!!
 
pixie
how much are u selling for? i ask my hubby if he wants to buy anot..
happy.gif
these few days we also switching him to other brands to see which he likes best....

Kam
thanks... do let me knw the link when you have uploaded... xiexie...
ya, my hubby say next time we potluck go there... parents and kids all can enjoy together.. heehee
 
jess
for those that i've bought from the ntuc 3 days special (few weeks ago), i can sell them off to you at the price that we bought...$50 right?
 
pixie,

cos my left side of the body from hands to toes is weak. cannot really lift things and there are 2 occassions of sharp pain in the left waist. 1 - after i finish cooking and the other time when i m sitting down in office. so GP kiasu lor ..scared i got blood clot or watever. according to all the docs there, mri can but not ct scan. n the stupid thing is that the A&E there dun hv mri service. to do mri, must b admitted. hence admitted lor haha
 
mylvera
yup, i went for mri before and need to be warded one...i find it weird but if got 7 days of mc, why not? heehee i love mc coz got chance to sleep more ley...

so results not out yet, dunno why left side of the body is weak? maybe bb pressing on a nerve?
 
Pixie/mylvera, take care wor.

Kam, yeah! Shd chat more when there’s no event. BT very big right? I haven’t got the chance to see the swan yet. let me know when u going again. Ok will check your FB tonight ( if can!!)
 
tongtong
Magnetic resonance imaging

you know like the one you see in shows, ppl lie down on the bed and the machine wheels you in and scan the brain (coz the victim always got brain tumor haha)
 
mylvera,

Do take good care of yourself. No wonder saw you playing more games on FB :) Rest well and remember to RELAX! Stress stress goes away!
 
<font color="0000ff">Verene</font>,
Missed out your question - Joyce has decided to close down her studio for family reason. I was so sad, can't find other studio like what she offered :-( Please share with me if you find other lubang.


<font color="0000ff">Pixie</font>,
Want to get some California Baby product. Can you please post your sister's BP/spree link again? Thanks!
 
kam
bp closed liao. but she will start new one soon.
once start liao i will tell you ok? give my sis some biz heehee
 
Hi, Kam/Jess/tongtong,

My hubby and I enjoy outing very much. Later we had dinner at Food Court near carpark, went to ILs' home at 8pm, let Emma play with SILs for half an hour, go back home at 9pm. Emma slept after bath.

Potluck is good idea. Next time we can go for Potluck at less crowded time.

Kam, Thanks for sharing photos at facebook.
 
kam
should be. at least tell me what you want and i see if my sis has ready stock or not? then you wont have to wait
 
kam
yes
if you want basic, then even the moisturising cream (which im using now) will do. if you want with calendula, up to you. its smaller tub than the moisturising cream.
i think my sis is waiting for the stock to arrive...due today...i see if she got surplus or not. you want just 1 tub?

get back to you later
 
pixie,

Took a look at the CB website. I wanna try Calendula Cream and the Calendula Everyday Lotion, Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion, Super Sensitive Bubble Bath, and Calendula

Can you please check with your sis if she has these? Thanks!

Aromatherapy Bubble Bath
 
Tong Tong.. becos i got asthma.. and im using my inhaler more than ten times aday which is very unusual. Then on wed nite, i went to the GP. Cos I cant stop coughing and im feeling so breathless. The GP refer me to a respitory specialist. Which the appt is on friday. Then thursday.. I cant stand it already. too breathless cum cough non-stop. So i went to KKH, tell them all my symtoms. Then they suspect and do the test for me. Observe me for one hour than prescribe me with tamiflu and send me home. Friday morning i still went to the specialist tat the GP refer me to. She gave me medicine to complete on top of the tamiflu. But aftnoon.. results come out positive and ask me go back KKH.
Although they allow 2 visitors during the visiting hrs, but the only person i see is my hubby who only can come and see me at certain timing. BTW, I've been discharge aft 2days of ISO in the hospital.. I tink another 1more day, i'll hallucinate like wat eremum says. Now im resting at home and is on 1wk of hospitalisation leave.
 


kam
Calendula Cream: $17.30 (6 tubs left)
the rest: Calendula Everyday Lotion, Super Sensitive Everyday Lotion, Super Sensitive Bubble Bath, and Calendula Aromatherapy Bubble Bath: all dont have but can order for you during her next stock ordering
 

Back
Top