(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

petrina
i'm still driving too, and I'm thinking will I be driving to the hospital myself???? coz my hubby need to work late till 11+....haha
then I will meet him at the hospital...

thanks everyone, i be checking in the hosp tmr nite!
happy.gif

gloomy bear,

ur bb girl is such an angel.. very sweet looking..
happy.gif

her comfort pillow is very cute too.. did u get it from one of the BPs in the forum? i thought i saw it also..

its very nice..
happy.gif

Amy,

haha.. actually i still can drive also.. but my daddy is more anixious than me.. say i cannot drive anymore.. haiz.. got car but like confined in my house..

i was also joking that if i got signs of labour.. i can drive myself to the hospital.. hehehe..

ur hubby works till 11+ every night ah? so late.. and i thought that my hubby was bad enough already.. working till 9+ on mon, wed and fridays..

Good day everyone,

The wait is killing me!! Tiring man... didn't have a good night sleep.. aching everywhere... BB's leg or knee pressed against left rib cage... hurt so much that I got woken up... then got to sleep with 2 pillows under head and shoulder... Very moody also.. party becoz of weather... so gloomy... Haiz

Bluelily,
Congrats! Wah such a fast & smooth delivery
happy.gif

Jeelo & Linda,
Counting down the days yah.. hehe.. may you have a fast one like bluelily
happy.gif

gloomybear,

where did u get the personalised pillow from??? did u do it yourself?

congrats to all the mummies who hv popped!!!

petrina
yes his job require him to work till 11pm (7-11pm is consider overtime) which is compulsory everyday...by the time reach home is already 11+ or midnight liao lor...haiz

i dun mind driving to hospital myself, but if happen to be hubby not back yet then my son sleeping, I oso dunno should wake him up or leave him to sleep at home together with the maid while my DAD rush over to my house. or drive all to hospital & ask my DAD & hubby to meet me there...interestinggg

so good..so many have delivered! I'm still waiting. Tmrw is already my EDD and I've yet to have any signs of labour.
Just went into labour ward today cos I thought my water bag was leaking (nurse told me). In the end, wasted my time and had to come home. I feel like crying!

Rachel, oh dear, don't cry don't cry.. agree it is tough waiting while seeing so many popping one by one
sad.gif
The weather doesn't help much too...

Did you Gynae check you or advise you about when you'll likely to pop?

Haha Amy, like u, I'm buying stuff for my new place. Only missing item is my sofa set for the living room and I can't leave it to hubby to decide (dun trust him). Hopefully I can get it all set by the weekend. Haha!!!

Wow.. seems tt many of us having new hse har.. hehe.. i also got my things one by one.. but we are thankful cos we got sponsor for washing machines, dryer, sofa, refridge, fan....

it's always good to stay on our own.

Rachel: dun cry.. i also wan my bb to wait to his EDD then come out.. heehee...ur bb is slping well inside.. prob u might jus pop anytime later... stay cool and positive

baked bean
Oh, I just bought e sofa, dining table & my son's bunk bed ytd. Ok lah, when u shop for sofa there will be lots of sofa ard so u can always take a rest. I can relax liao, almost all items bought liao. the next nightmare will start next wed when my reno start

Baked Bean,
Have you already shift into your new hse? so good, got sponsor
happy.gif
my hse is in the middle of renovating, this is the 4th week, dunno if can complete before baby's due date - 19 dec! otherwise got to do confinement at my parents place which is already very cramped!

Baked Bean: Yuppie.. so far i also paid for TV and a vacumme cleaner.. heehhee...

Amy: For reno, if u haven deliver.. better not go up.. unless they are not working.. Else the painitng smell can b harmful...

cocoangel: If ur new place finished the reno, ensure u open the window big big and let the fan blow off the paint smell & those glue smell.. wad i read wad tt it is v harmful for young infant or when we are pregnant..

seems tt we are all movers man.. old tale always tell us not to move when we are pregnant.. esp bed.. got to listen a bit though... heehee..

bluelily so fast pop liao .. Never log in for a few days already .. Down with sore throat and flu .. Sigh .. Saw my gynae on monday and was told to go back this friday to check if cervix is open .. If cervix open, this fri going to admit liao cause my gynae will be away after 8 dec .. Tml 38 weeks liao hopefully cerivx open already .. Throat hurts like mad ..

Eve,

nope, the snuggle nest is quite solid..so not easily crushed. I find it comvenient cos u can move it around freely.

Attached are the pics of my little prince..He's really quite a handful, kenah "shot" by his urine thrice when changing his diapers. Hehe. Yesterday brought him back to polyclinic to check on his jaudice, it went up again..anyone has advice how to bring the level down?

Belle,

I also moved into my new place when I am in third trim..As my mum-in-law dun believe in the old wives tale, me got no choice but to move everything including our bed..It was pretty stressful..but lucky nothing happen to bb
happy.gif

1108235.jpg

1108236.jpg

1108237.jpg

1108238.jpg

hi morning ladies...

jean

handsome little prince! try bringing him out to sunbath in the morining between 8-10am. didn't the PD at polyclinic advise u wat to do??

finally able to log in... has been trying for the past 2 days

so many ladies has pop.... congrats to all mummies....

all bb look so cute n adorable, can't wait to c mine

Updated on 6 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2n Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3/18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo & Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg & 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1Kg</TD><TD>c-sec w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>3.34kg/52cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi & vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>30 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13 Dec</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low</TD><TD>2.74kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>2.88kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 49
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 29

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Dec MTB list.xls
Dec MTB List.xls (22.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hello ladies,
Congrats to mummies that have given birth~~

Been busy with pumping of milk haiz... Bb keep crying at nite.. really dunno what happen... Today going to see PD to review on her jaundice and gotta ask y she keep crying at nite..

Attach my bb gal pic
1108427.jpg

Cocoangel, I've not moved into new house. It's still being renovated and wouldn't be ready till 1st week Jan. Was hoping to it to be earlier then can do confinement there... guess I'll be doing it at my mum's since gynae said baby ready to be out anytime.

p.s. WHy cannot move bed?

All the babies soooo cute! COngrats!!!

baked bean
Cannot move the bed is becoz scare something bad might happen to baby bah. I remember when I move house when I had my 1st child, my Dad insist that we cannot change the bed mattress, must bring over the old one after bb born then can change new bed. he was saying something like since the baby was made on that mattress so cannot throw, must wait till bb is born.....so we follow lor

Jean: yup, i moved during my second trimester too. i moved everything, but din see the bed moving... HB asked mi to stay in the room while he moved the bed...Glad nothing happened when u move...

Yuppie, my mum always ask to sun the bb ... it's good for him.

Crystal: Ur bb so sweet... got quite a lot of hair har.. heehee...

deerdeer,

yup at 36 weeks check up, still got scanning.
happy.gif
i think they will scan at every checkup, unless your package with gynea is different

Hi Linda
So good, can see your bb tmrw already.
I had a false alarm yesterday.
Whole tummy cramp like nobody's biz.
Thot having contractions, kinda prepared to see my bb already. Went to gynae who put me on ctg scan, but scan showed no contraction. Ended up i got infected by my dd's diarrhoea and vomiting due to food poisoning. Sigh. The tummy pain was killing me last nite. Hubby told me to put medicated oil, but i told him i can't find where my tummy is. Haha

Constance: hahaha... cannot find ur tummy...
aiyo.. food poisoning.. sound so serious.. gynae got say anythng not.. drink more water.. to replenish water lost..

Hi belle
gynae told me to take more isotonic drinks to replenish. Yeah lor, really can't find my tummy cos all squashed by bb mah. hehe

Patrina and Sassy,

I got the bean pillow from the store @ Raffles MRT. Bean pillow plus 2 personalized cases cost about $40.

Wah.. so many of you also move house.. i thought I was the only one. We got out keys on 23rd nov, scheduled to move in on 29th nov. And my bb chose to come out on 28th Nov. Heee my hubby was so stressed cos we can't postphone moving house as our then place was rented and had to move by month end. So, I was like a "single mother" in the hospital, with my mum by my side most of the time instead of my hubby as he has to move house, set up the house and unpack things to prepare for me and bb to return home.
happy.gif

Now everything is finally settled properly after 1 week into the new home. I would say BB chose to come out at a good time as I can't "witness" house moving anyways. Let the guys do the job. ;)

Thanks Phy and Belle for the encouragment!
It's my due date today and still no sign yet. Will have to be very patient and endure.

Fairylander,
Glad you can bring you gal home finally. HOpe everything's well with her now, esp. her kidney.

Gloomybear, where in raffles place did u get the bean pillow? I would need to get one. I assume the the personalised case will be like the one you placed on baby Arielle?

Rachel: nvm la.. my sis's both kids also came out later. Her first child came out alomst 2 weeks later... The second one came out 1 week later than EDD.

be patient.. bb will come out soon...

gloomybear, can u pls advise on the shop's name if u do remember and also the ETA for the personalised pillow case??? TIA
happy.gif

Rachel: Ya lo.. her big gal slept well inside.. heehee.. so unwilling to come out.. 2 weeks hor.. jus the day before induced decided to pop out.. so no worries.. urs can be anytime.. stand by wor.. heehee...

i am reconsider my ML too.. planning to take 2 weeks advance to slp... also my maid coming, can train her a bit.. now got to think carefully lo.. if take 2 weeks earlier n bb decided to come out 2 weeks later means i got 1 month to rot... well, all these also no idea when or how.. heehee..

gng to ask my gynae tmr..

Yah, i think planning for ML is quite tough. We wanna rest, but at the same time dun wanna rot too early. *sigh* DUn u wish we have some sort of power to know when baby will be out?

Back