(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

young_belle

Hi twiggy,

understad how u feel cos my hse jus did a major renovation and i jus moved into new hse to stay as well.. don't tink so much.. stay happy else bb will also b affected by mummy's mood.. if ur mum is affecting how u think, i think dun tok to her first.. else will b ended up quarreling..

Hi Jeelo,
tks for the concern. Taking hlaf day leave later.. been running up n down hopsital, home, work.. hopefully everything is okie. He just went for headscan...

hi twiggy,
i had arguments with my mum too, on my sis in law moving out of house (that i shouldn't be at home), to drinking DOM (she thinks it's ok to breastfeed at the sametime coz that's what she did last time to me & bro - we grow to be 'alcoholics'
happy.gif
), to not bath/shampoo during the confinement period, no fan & no aircon (coz last time she also follow the 'law') of course last but not least kicking my dog out of the house.
Now if i were to tell her we're going to paint one patch of the wall in bb's room, i think she'll freak out. luckily she's back in m'sia for the meantime.

i think we pregnant folks tend to be more emotional and sensitive during the 9months and get worked up more easily during this period of time. My hubby told me what's the point of making myself stressed/upset and affect my baby, just ignore whatever my mum says which i deem impossibly untrue. coz my hubby oso not superstitious. so i have learn to be more bochap so as not be affected too much over what my mum/aunties/uncles would say how i should do things.

Hi noob_MTB,

Haha, maybe we can see each other at the delivery ward? haha
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
Anyone experience braxton kicks? Getting a bit scary as the frequency seems to increase these few days.. Ehh, am I going into labour soon?

belle:

hope ur hb gets well soon. u muz tk care too.
happy.gif

twiggy:

not every mum behaves the same way lor. some ppl "Ӳ". i believe ur mum meant u well. dun b upset. juz give n tk.
happy.gif

regarding bb kingdom, may i noe where it is? i have not been to it b4. can go chk it out while i'm still mobile. :p

hi rachel,
tks for the info is very informative.aft reading quite scaring to find out.did u ask ur gynae abt it?i think i wil ask my gynae wen i see him in abt 3 weeks time.by the way hows ur bb getting on?my gynae recommended a pd to do a detail scan for my bb in 2 weeks time to check and get a closer look on the kidney problem.does ur gynae do the same too?

hi ladies,

can i ask if anyone of u will be going for this sat's Mrs Wong BB's class from 2pm - 4pm?

i missed the previous class which i think quite a few of u are attending..

alien,

can help me to update my little girl's name?

'Mikaela'

i'm number 39 in your list, Petrina..

thanks gal..
happy.gif

hi ladies,

can i ask if anyone of u will be going for this sat's Mrs Wong BB's class from 2pm - 4pm?

i missed the previous class which i think quite a few of u are attending..

alien,

can help me to update my little girl's name?

'Mikaela'

i'm number 39 in your list, Petrina..

thanks gal..
happy.gif

nobody attending antenatal class at GlenE?

Does anyone know from how many weeks onwards cannot take flight? Is it 36weeks or 32 weeks?
Thanks!

Hi T&P,

You planning to attending antenatal classes at GlenE? I'm sort of debating if I should attend..kind of tied up with work n school...

hi leejo,

Total 4 lessons, held on every Tues only.
Cost: $189 w/GST.
Topics covered:

1. Nutrition
2. Posture Correction & Toning Up Exercise
3. Stages of Labour & Breathing Techniques
4. Application of Breathing & Pushing Techniques to All Stages of Labour
5. Labour & Delivery
6. Mock Labour & Video (normal delivery)
7. Bfing & Babycare.

I think the contents r prob the same all the time.

T&P,

Thanks for the info. Just realised that our EDD is rather close and we are having boys too...
happy.gif

T&P,

i think it's 32 weeks leh. might vary wif diff airlines. u shld call n chk wif them 1st b4 making any travel plan.

Hi Belle and Jeelo, thanks. I told my mum not to bring up all these negative stuff to me again coz it creates unnecessary stress. It's been a difficult pregnancy so I'm just glad to have made it so far and seeing baby in 7 weeks time!
happy.gif

Miorei, Baby Kingdom is at 69 Kaki Bukit Ave 1. It's worthwhile checking out coz it's quite big and they store quite a lot of stuff.

Phy, Braxton Hicks are quite common and for some people, they get more than others. I get them at least 5-6 times a day and kinda use to it liao. But if you find it coming at regular intervals and each intensifying, pls call the Dr.

T&P, I think diff airline diff. For SQ I think is 34 weeks. Best to call your airline and check.

<font color="0000ff">hi miorei,

It's same product from SSW. If you see LG prime logo, it's LG brand. If not, it will be others brand. the BP that i hold strictly for LG brand only.

LG mats are made of non-toxic soft pvc, environmentally-friendly (no phthalate and free of heavy metal). It is original vacuum EMBO technology achived both outstanding recovery & comfortable cushion along with non-slip texture.

LG prime play mat is Korea's only world-class mat that passed the strict safety regulations of Europe</font>

Phy,

Which hospital u gona have your delivery?braxton kicks?Erm.I don't think so soon u'll be deliverying la,only 29th week only right?I think its normal ba?I even have it when I pee.Don't scare me leh.=X

Twiggy, ya, I read about Braxton Hicks but today the tightening and relaxing is very frequent and regular... It's like in every 10 minutes I get 2 or 3..

I got a bit worried and called the clinic.. Nurse asked me to go down to let doc check... Luckily everything is fine but doc mentioned I could have exerted myself thus am given 2 days MC to rest at home... Given medicine to relax the uterus also...

noobjo, I'm gonna deliver at TMC
happy.gif
Yours? Think maybe my baby boy is a bit cheeky coz last night his dad told him to come out quick and play with him
happy.gif
Haha, now his daddy regretted saying that and told the little boy to wait till he's fully grown before coming out to meet us
happy.gif

Phy
I yet not decide yet actually,but most prob at KK.= Haiz so sad.I think most dec babies r vry cheeky.I kept complain that bb kick me,then my hb even encourage bb to kick lo.Both bully me.*sobs*

sleepless
i have been having sleepless nights. As tummy now is big no matter left or right doesn't seem to position the tummy comfortably..anyone facing same prob as me...so sad le..whole night awake..insomnia ....gosh...

long time no update, but also seems nothing to update liao... every mummies has kinda settled down and wait for the BIG day!!
happy.gif

Updated on 3rd Oct 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>0</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>28th Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tang</TD><TD>SJMC KL</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29th Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17th Dec</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 48
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 28

Hi miorei & julie,
tks for ur concern. Appreciate it much.

tks to rest of the mummies, ytd hubby was discharged ytd evening. Headscan is normal, just need to go bk for checkup on his heart.. cos his dad got heart problem too..

Todae no more taking leave else others colleague will start "talking" behind me.. though boss v v understanding...

Phy, glad you went to see the Dr and everything ok. Did they give you Dhuphaston to relax the uterus?

Etelle, I've been having insomnia too. Can't sleep after waking up to pee and also got backache. I asked my hubby to buy a new mattress (my current one is a cheap hard one) but the thought of spending another few thousand dollars again after spending so much recently, quite heartache. So decided to put up w it. You might want to try buying a pregnancy pillow to help you sleep? Or else put a pillow between your legs when you sleep on your side? Now I hog 3 pillows for myself and hubby gets only one. Haha!

belle
glad to hear everything's alright
happy.gif
take care of urself too ah....dun worrie about what ur colleague say la...as long as boss udnerstanding can le....

alien77
thanks for the update. Wow....so many boys hor...

Etelle, mi too, having insomnia as well.

Twiggy, u too! 3 pillows? me too, 3 pillows as well, ahhaa!

To relax the uterus, is either taking dhuphaston or turinal. Currently i'm taking turinal.

Etelle,

Me oso facing same prob as u. Turn left turn right trying to find the best position to sleep each nite...but i do observed tat my boy prefer me to be sleeping on the right! The growing tummy is reali obstructing lor....well let's jus endure endure....9 more weeks for me to go...
happy.gif

twiggy:
noted. thks. will go chk out.
happy.gif

ailen:
ic. thks for the info. i go chk out the thread again.
happy.gif
wondering if it's too early to buy for my bb? not born yet leh. keke...

twiggy & linda:
i hog 2 big pillows n 4 small cushions. poor hb has oni 1 bolster n pillow to "survive" the night. :p

Etelle
me too insomnia

twiggy
i used 3 pillows + 1 cushion ..oops, hubby said he got no space to sleep le

julie/twiggy/linda
haha yeah lor only about 8 wks+ for me...haha endure endure..me hugging boster put pillow in btw legs also no use le..never mind la #1 pregnancy also same same..some say its actually to prepare ourself for night feeding when bb is born hee....

Hahaha! Pregnant = Pillow hogger.
I have one pillow below my head, one on my left, one on my right, one cat at my feet, and sometimes the other cat on my left. Hubby says bed very crowded. heheheheh.....don't care.

hi all,

looks like many insomnia mummies here.. keke.. me too, last night, again wake up at 3am to eat even though i ate some cereals with milk before i went to sleep! If I dun wake up, babies will be kicking away and i cannot sleep... After eating, normally better and I'll tell them to be good and let mummy have some sleep, haha...

btw, for those engaging confinement ladies, what the rate like? Also, does their salary include the cost of marketing, i.e. getting the food to do the cooking?

my mil will be doing confinement for me with the help of a maid and hubby and I are discussing wat would be a reasonable amount to give her... any advice?

Dodo,
I paid $1700 for my confinement lady, nope it does not consist of marketing cost. She will take care of baby and cook for me. Accordingly to my SIL who has used the same CL, she said that sometimes my CL will cook extra for my hubby too, and she might not eat my food so at times she will go buy her own at her own cost. She will also wash my clothes and hubby's (if not alot). Since she's quite hygienic, she will do light housechores for me too
happy.gif

Twiggy,
Abt the hiccups, I sometimes experience 'bubble bursting' down below, wonder if its the hiccups?

So good ah... 3 pillows! Hehe.. I only got one pillow and a thin one to rest my tummy. Sometimes might have bolster otherwise my hubby will have it. Already very crowded on bed, cannot afford more pillow! Everyday neck and back aching sia...

dodo
normally when mum or in law do for us the amt is not so much of a problem la u can give an approriate amt that you are comfortable wth. I am sure she dun mind....afterall the "demands" you have from a CL and from your mil or mum be different mah
happy.gif

ya true.. i agree. it's gonna be tough cos there's 2 babies to look after for our case! so we'll rather give more than less. just need a gauge and from there, we'll work out something. ;P

Leejo,
heh..maybe we'll meet each other at the delivery suite!

thanks miorei & twiggy! I'll check it out with my gyane too, see if i am fit to fly.

dodo
oooh eyah u got twins hor no wonder need maid and ur mil to help...think ah if CL is around 1.7k ah then maybe ah u can give her the same or alittle lower or higher...actually it depends on ur affordability...there is no standard guide lor....cuz u have twins ur expeses also gonna be high le..

hihi everyone...
looks like a lot of us are stacking up pillows and having problem sleeping ya... :p i oso use 3pillows....

leejo/t&p/eve,
hehee might even meet u ppl in glenE if my bb pop out earlier.

mums who are planning to go GlenE, but still have not gone for hosp tour,
I've just called up glenE. I have requested to view on 22Oct 2.30pm (subject to room availability). This is adhoc request coz the regular tours they have is on Tues 12pm and Thrus 4pm. So ladies, i think you can try your luck n see if they could arrange for a date that fits your request.

haha.. i use 3 pillows and a bolster!

thanks,etelle for the advice. My hubby and I thinking of $2K.. give more, she happy, will take better care of me and the babies... keke..

oh, btw, regarding bedsheets for baby cot, any good place to recommend? I tried getting at aussino and they are out of stock! this year, really baby boom man!

Hi Fairylander,
I've not checked with mny gynae yet, but I'm going to ensure she doesn't clamp the cord prematurely. Cos even if you're not taking the blood to store, I'm not sure if some drs still clamp it early just to save time.

Yes, I'll be doing another detailed scan in 32 weeks to check my bb's kidney again. Been praying for her and your baby and hope both will be well.

hi dodo,
Did you try looking at the bigger aussino stores like paragon or parkway ones? the one in tampines don't carry baby stuff. Kiddy palace also sells sheets cover. think it's about $13-$15 depending on the design and size.

i bought 2bedsheets from babymallonline spree. haven't wash yet, quality seems ok but i certainly hope they are soft after washing
happy.gif
and have a set from buying cot from baby hypermart.

Back