(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

hi eve,

I m not so sure abt weekdays cos I only went GlenE in one of the weekdays...thats when I was bleeding in my 1st tri.
except Wed...
He shld be in Glen E in the morning on Wed, afternoon in Bedok.
Normally I will go GlenE on sat morning;best timing is 830am. Dun ve to wait long else ve to wait an hr.
Last time, dun ve to wait so long....but I realized these few mths ve to wait...then now I chg my appt to Wed except for this sat.
cos this sat needs to do CTG at GlenE & the strep B test

Hi, just like to know for those mums who BF, if you know that your milk supply is low, do you "top-up" with formula milk? Will the BB be confused betweens nipple and teats?

Hazel,
I see... so he has another clinic in Bedok. I also used to go on sat morning. Only a few occasions i go on weekdays and never see him there.

Why need to do CTG now? Has he done the VE on u already? Yr EDD quite close to mine. So far no VE yet. Just took my Strep B test yesterday. Is he a gentle doc?

pretty,
during the 1st few days, bb got very fussy in the middle of the night. My hubby felt it could be due to my milk supply not steady yet, so insisted on supplementing with FM. So far we gave him 4 feeds. After that, my milk is enough, no confusion leh. Seems like when he so hungry, he doesn't care!

hi ladies. I'm in e delivery room now. Got alot of blood scared so come in. 3 cm dilated. Contraction every 5 mins. But super mild only. I no feelin. Might have to wait till tmr morn 4 gynae to come break water bag. Sian. Dunno come too early liao anot.

alot of blood? wat do u mean? wah bluelily... didn't know tat u can bring laptop into delivery suite!! wish tat u will have a smooth delivery...
happy.gif

Just in case anyone is delivery these few days, good luck and rest well after the delivery!

ladies, me MIA for a few days ya. wish me luck tomolo. i only pray for a happy/healthy baby boy, short labour (the induction drug better kick in early) and pain that i can bear!!!
happy.gif

Take care you all!

bluelily,
U r really superb!
surfing the net in the delivery room...

Jeemelo,
gd luck to you!

Eve,
I havent done my VE.
u didnt see him on weekday?...then why U go there on weekday? Or ur initial gyane is the one who shared the clinic with him?

Actually this is my 3rd CTG...cos my initial 2 CTG is due to me being hit by the bicycle... So ve to put on CTG to monitor.
Then nw, its almost time to give birth...jux another 2wks +

haha no la. I got no contraction pain yet. Just got show like those 2nd day menses. Just now wanted to put me to normal ward 2 rest 4 e nite. But no single room hb cant stay over. So they give me an ulu delivery ward to rest instead. Tmr 7am then break water bag. Jeelo we'll be ard e same time! Gd luck to u too. Btw i using hp to surf. No laptop. Hehe.

bluelily and jeelo, all the best! May your delivery be smooth and painless
happy.gif
Jia You!!!

Higgedly, good to hear that your little one is feeding well
happy.gif
For massage, must we wait till blood flow stops?

Bluelily,
Contraction comes, PUSH PUSH PUSH like very very bad constipation! Hahaha...

Constance,
My MIL brews bird nest for me quite frequently, for the sake of bb I take it else I don't quite like bird nest. =P

I read some negative feedback about fenugreek sth about health issue and no prove that it increases bm supply etc... I am trying Goat's Rue from MotherLove instead. Shall feedback again.

Snugglenest.... I prefer the cheaper range by Baby Bon Bon, bought from Isetan Scotts. Cheap and as useful... A sleep positioner that can adjust the bb's sleeping position.

Updated on 5 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2n Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3/18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo & Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg & 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1Kg</TD><TD>c-sec w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>3.34kg/52cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>128 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi & vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>30 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi & induced </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low</TD><TD>2.74kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 49
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 29

pierced: sorry ytd try to log in but smth wrong with the server.

yup. he passed it on to them, rest saying when i come bk then i settle. Payroll, ask mi to do at home.. so no rest for me during my maternity leave...

BLuelily: Yuppie.. tt fast.. Congrats!!! jus saw ur post while u are in the ward.. hahaha.. not pain meh??

tot u are supposed to be on 27th Dec... now alreadi out after 3hrs.. wow.. tt fast!!!

wow... like tt i can pop out anytime.. no no!! Oh no.. i still got a lot of things to do... seems tt everyone is popping out earlier...

mummies here all seems to have v fast delivery... within hrs, bb alreadi pop out.. i hope mine will also be

belle
my boss also never employ some1 to take over my job, she like to save $$$, think she will just get the admin staff to cover my things, which they dun even know about basic accounting & worst normal filing also got problem liao...I can't imagine after my 12weeks ML, coming back to work I have to sort out everything all over again when I 1st join the company....haiz
never even ask me to guide them what to do,simply tell me that if I know i gg to deliver,must pass the petty cash to her & tell her my PC password????

wah, bluelily, that's fast!!! haha, and we were juz chatting in the day yest about when bb coming out!

belle, no prob. ya, yest the server was down again. dun worry about work now.

linda
I also hope mine will be a fast delivery, ytd also shop from 12.30pm till 6pm. Took half day leave to shop coz of my new house. Ytd keep having the urge of passing motion & backache, dunno isit walk too much liao or having slight contractions. Hope bb will come only next week, coz gg to collect keys for my new hse on Monday,wed start reno, once reno start he can come anytime...

Linda: Yup.. i heard from pple tt walking helps.. and also squating.. i m rushing for work like crazy... u on leave le??

i tihnk pple here deliver fast.. let pray tt we are on of them too.. ur bb down le ma?? My brother in law was saying tt my bb still high up.. so prob not so soon...

oh ya.. just a quick check: if see fresh blood.. usually not painful one right? But see fresh blood must go hospital straight hor? Later hubby say i "xiao ti da zuo" heehee...

Better know first.. else the time comes, i still blur.. i haven buy FM yet.. Enfalac shld b good right?

Belle_08, my gynae advised that once I see fresh blood, must go down to clinic immediately. I guess she'll determine from there if I shld be admitted.

Amy: same here lo.. as if we come bk.. to clear up the mess.. i also no idea.. once i am bk, i will tender. but i got to work from home.. he said tt i will have time to do those things.. well, i am a workaholic.. just hope i wont get depression then.. heehee..

wanna tk 2 weeks to enjoy my holidays.. prob go for shopping.. anyone?? Heehee...

wow, u still can shop for so long? i walked for 1hr alreadi wanna die.. heehee... wow u jus started reno? tt long.. mine took abt 6 weeks to settle everything.. now into 4th months staying with hubby.. where are u staying??

morning mummies...

congrats to all who had popped!! muz be happy to see yr BB liao... am still waiting...

went for my 39wk check yesterday, only less than 1cm dilated... & this is my #2 pregnancy somemore... dunno y still like so long to go... getting so tired liao...

seems like the hospital are all packed with dec babies! haha...

amy, u will have fast and smooth delivery de, no worries!
happy.gif

belle, in fact i already on leave since last week le, last week was on hosp leave, this week on annual leave, next week onwards is on m. leave, ho ho ho! My bb head already down le, later prob go walk walk and shop a bit, :p

Yes belle, if u cant tahan the contractions, i mean the real contractions, and the contractions occurs 4 times and above in an hr or you have fresh red blood, u need to go hosp straight away. Tat wat my gynae told me when i have brown discharge last week and i called her for advise.

My sis advise me not to get FM first cos we wont know if bb allergic to certain brands of FM or nt. Anyway i did buy a small tin of similac for standby incase I got nt enuff of bm....

maybe mummies can check with yr hospital wat type of FM the nurses feed babies, cos i remember my friend did ask for those FM from the hospital when she discharge with BB, and their FM is those pre-mixed oredi type, juz change the cover to teats & warm up the FM can liao... maybe u can get a few bottles from the nursery b4 discharge so can supplement yr BB if u're breastfeeding. hope it helps! :D

oh ya, mama ash, thanks for the reminder, i nearly forgot abt that!! ya i think we can ask the nurse to give us some bottles of diff brand of fm to see if bb allergic or nt.

Baked Bean: Okie.. noted. will check with gynae on Friday.. gng for check up..

Think a lot of pple prob quietly went to deliver le.. no idea if those bb pop out le ma.. heehee

Linda: tks.. prob get a small tin as well. cos my sis also said the same things. wow.. so good to rest at home.. i wan to also cannot.. i dun care bt the extra leave le.. still got a lot to clear.. good to b busi.. time pass faster...

Congrats bluelily. Thats' a fast delivery. Praying mine will be the same.

jeelomeelo,
gd luck and have a smooth delivery.

Linda,
Jia you and have a smooth delivery on Friday.

belle08
Now I'm living @ Buangkok (hougang)I need to move by 29Jan'07. My new home @ Aljunied Crescent, reno will only start on 12 Dec-I gave my ID ard 6weeks to complete. Hopefully they can finish coz everything hack away..I only have 1 week to clean the house & move in....

No choice leh, tired also got to shop leh, but will grab a seat to rest if the shop happen to have 1. If I dun shop now, reno will be when I'm doing confinement & cannot go out to buy the things.So ytd already completed the purrchases, left with the LCD Tv (leave it for my hubby to chose).

CONGRATS to all mummies who've popped!
bluelily...i'm so envious! ur EDD is just a day after mine! i also want to deliver faster...and smooth like u! :D

to mummies who are going into labour these coming few days...GOOD LUCK! :D

i am delivering my baby girl at SGH and EDD is 15 dec..does anybody know if they have wireless internet access in SGH A1 ward and hows their confinement food...i couldnt find the wireless info on their website

amy: ur new place near my work place... happy shopping.. i alreadi lost the desire to do shopping... unless i got car to go out.. the tot of taking public transport can kill me..

've a smooth delivery linda.
happy.gif

congrats to bluelily & jeelomeelo. :D

jeelomeelo, my EDD is 1 day after urs. sigh. wish my bb will come out soon....

belle,

at least u still can drive.. from 2 weeks ago already my daddy forbids me to drive.. so no choice.. when i go out shopping with my mum.. got to take public transport.. then after that take taxi home.. haiz..

bluelily,

congrats on your smooth delivery!!!

linda,

jiayoh! may u have a fast and painless delivery too!!

i heard from my friend who delivered in KKH that she bought S26 in glass bottles for her bb girl coz her bb couldn't latch on and she didn't have enought milk in the first week for her supply.. apparently its good coz its a combination of breast milk and formula milk.. but its ex though..

u can check and see if ur hospital has that..
happy.gif

Congrats to Agnes and Bluelily!

and thanks for all your kind comments on my bb girl
happy.gif

Today's day 7, and all is well. She has regained her birth weight by day 4.
Doing full time EBM now as my sore nipples are recupurating. It's funny how she prefers the breast still. Always turning to the side with her mouth open when I'm cuddling her. She drinking alot... about 2.5 oz every 3 hours in the day, and 2oz every 2 hours at night.
I'll be starting my jamu massage next week. it'll be done by an indon chinese lady. Will update whether she's good or not
happy.gif

Pic taken today:
1107469.jpg

Back