(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

Linda,
Finally your turn! Think you suffered enough, yr gynae is going to release you from your sufferings. Kekeke... Rmb to bring along Sofy extra long night use pads!

<font size="+1">4th day liao... the BM is miserable.... droplets! Felt my breasts engorged abit liao, but not those unbearable or rocky feeling type.
Wondering do I need to take fenegreek for my case?</font>

Mummies,

Need some advice, if on BF can we eat shell food like oysters, mussles etc..oso can eat raw or not? During preg stage i know is not advisable but now on BF dunno can or not.

Jeelo, me nvr use nepia leh. Thinking of buying to try soon. Cos if order 4 pkt, scare later bb allergy. Now i use pamper, pureen and fitti. For day time I will choose to use fitti cos cheaper and i can change often. Then nite, will use pamper cos beta absorbancy and so bb can sleep beta. I oni start pureen today, so still cannot tell is good or not. :p Very siong leh, cos bb poo and urine alot and he dun like it when he is wet. Therefore every 2/3 hrs need to change him oso i kiasee wan to prevent nappy rash!

BTW, any other brand other than pamper got indicator huh? I like using pamper cos of the indicator and i dun need to feel or trying to peek when to change the diapers. I try huggies and dryper sample oso, no indicator leh.

gloomybear, your girl looks cheeky in the 1st picture. So cute.

Linda, when do we start taking fenegreek?

ouch milkingcow, I can imagine the pain.

Being mummy is not easy manz, 1st must suffer aches and pain all over while waiting for baby to pop. When baby about to pop, must endure the contraction & delivery pain. After that must endure recovery pain and engorgement, sore/craked nipples.

Hang in there all brave mummies.

witty,
I understand from my frens is that raw food etc, gotta wait a while after consuming, then can BF. Like, sort of wait 2 hrs for it to digest into your system or something like that. Then it's ok to BF. Cannot eat then BF immediately kind.

But another fren pointed out: "but my body and your body is different mah. Yours may take 2 hrs. Mine might need 4 hrs, then how? I can't wait 2 hrs coz it wun be long enough." So she justs avoid totally.

milkingcow, ya, think gynae oso see me look so tired, scared i stress bb out!! hahah! beside fenegreek, u can try the fish and papaya soup to increast the BM?

bbngg, fenegreek can only start taking after ur delivery. When i bgt from gnc, the salesgal told me to start after delivery.

witty,
You can buy one packet of Nepia to try first, rather than 4 packets, ah boh trying to save money become wasting money. I used Pureen before, not bad lah but I simply don't like the plastic sticker portion. You can add a piece of liner to keep him drier, note that some bbs used liners and got rashes also. Try and error...

Hi mummies,

Thinking of a best gift for your kids? How about a book shelf or a toy box? Here's something beautiful, functional and affordable. No one else has as many designs as us in town.

Every single pc is specially designed by our inhouse designer. Material used are of safety feature and good quality.
Origin: Made in Singapore (All hand made)
Delivery : Approx 3-4 weeks.
More products coming up soon....
*Custom made are welcome.

If you're interested to view the items, they will be displayed at:

Family Lifestyle Exhibition
Singapore Expo Hall 5
6-9 Dec 2007 (10am to 10pm daily)

Special offer : From now till 9 Dec 07, we offered a special 5% discount for any item you ordered. Hurry up for the offer! We see you there.

Please refer to flyer here:

1105786.jpg

1105787.jpg

misslylan, did u try to massage? I oso feel engorged on the 3rd day, fortunate i was taught by the nurse the massage technique during my stays in the hospital, so was spare from the pain of engorgement. U reali got to massage hard especially on the area where u feel lumpy. Once the supply come, BF reali is 'chicken' liao! Now i feel like i am jus like a milk vending machine, but i cant produce alot each process,so far oni abt 150 to 180ml each time.
embarrassed.gif

gloomybear,

ur little girl is so so sweet.. and i agree with all the rest of the comments.. she has charming eyes..
happy.gif

hoping that i'll be able to see my little girl soon.. cannot tahan liao.. hehe
happy.gif

CSI,

ur edd is this friday right? did gynae say that she will induce u if she doesn't come out by 7th dec or is there another date that she has chosen?

i asked my gynae and my edd is 14th dec.. but only if she doesn't come out by 21st dec (1 weeks after edd) then she will induce..

what did ur gynae advice u to do?

enough liao... I placed 2 together, side by side cos the bleed really can flow in all directions. The nurse will place for you first, 2 pads side by side. Right now, me also wearing the disposable panties.

wah..so many mothers have given birth already.
All of us at the top are still waiting..
ALien,
Are you really going to induce? Why don't you wait a bit more, cos don't induce unless no choice. Let's all pray that we will both naturally go into labour by our EDD. Very long and tedious wait, esp. when we see all the pics of beautiful babies. For those of us still waiting and so close to our EDD, we have learnt that pregnancy is really 10 months, not 9.
ok..will know what to pack for the red packet now. Thanks!

ok missylan, then i will pack 2 packs in the bag. Ya, i was thinking of puting on disposable panties when doing confinement.

Ur boy very alert wor....

petrina,
Gynae told me to visit her on the 8th if I still dun feel anything and she doesn't come out by the 7th. Then we'll monitor (CTG) and see if baby is distressed or not, see how the placenta is then etc. Then from there, set a date to induce. If she doesn't come out, I'm not sure if I want to induce on 12 Dec or wait for 1 more week.

Hmmm, Petrina, if yours still doesn't come out 1 week after EDD, then u can choose to induce on X'mas? heehee...meaningful leh...just that every year she'll probably receive 1 present only (christmas-cum-birthday present). I can't wait till X'mas lah. It'll be far to long after EDD...dangerous.

wow. the babies' pics r all so cute!! :D

cant wait to post my gal's pic but hor she's still v happy inside my womb leh. #@$@#$!@#

Linda,
another advantage of using disposables during confinement...dun have to worry about washing them! Just throw...easier lah. Me lazy. hahaha...

CSI_Fan,

Tks for the info. So guess beta to avoid lor. SomeX i oso feel very skeptical when drinking tonic soup now. Cos now on confinement, then every other day will drink tonic or herbal soup, then oso drink red date water everyday. Dunno whether is it good for bb since all these are consider heaty stuff.

missylan, what about the fish and papaya soup? they say that is super effective in getting milk ss.

CSI, mi hb oso hope for xmas bb, he say can delay till xmas very gd, coz mi EDD is 15th. but i dun thk they will let mi delay till so long.

miorei
the snugglenest should be $89.90 if I'm not wrong (from KKH first few years). Can say is quite idea if u dun want to buy a big cot becoz of space constrant, I think it can be folded & bring out. Last 2months I was also thinking of buying but end by never buy coz hubby think it is too small and bb cannot sleep for long.
They have another brand-First few Years (called Secure Sleeper) this is selling at $79.90. It is the same concept but different brand. Not sure the shop still have stock for this anot.
Mothercare at KKH sells this Brand.

Actually (first few year) they do have a bassinet cot/cradle selling at $159 (after discount)is quite nice,white colour,got wheels can move ard,can rock,comes with a small canopy also. I think bb can sleep till 9mths. Hubby also think too small for bb, but this is really nice.
End up I bought a white cradle from Kiddy Palace @ $169

Wow witty, u first time bf so successful liao. Wonder how will mine be.

missy, ur bb dun look like 3 days old leh. Look like bigger. hehe. So cute.

I also wanna see my bb! Still got so long.. getting impatient... :p

talking abt xmas bb. I originally also wanted to 'aim' for xmas bb. My EDD 27th v near. But now groin so pain.. I just wish he'll come out sooner. Plus I think I'm starting to have some stretch marks liao. But my marks are not like those I've seen leh.. it's small n horizontal.. ard 2cm or less.. then a few lines beside my belly button. Abit like scar like tt. Dunno will disappear after delivery anot.
sad.gif

Maybe if bb still not out by xmas.. I see if I can induce on xmas anot. haha!

bluelily, same lor, like now waiting and waiting at home only..haha mi stretchmarks oso pop out liao, worse thk mi feet dunno will kana stretch marks too coz very swollen till like pig trotters,

pierced, if u can walk then go out gai gai loh. Then not so bored. I feel so much like shopping now! haha. But cant liao. The most I can do is ask HB to drive me to shopping center. Grab wat I wanna buy then head home. grr...

witty
envy le so much milk..me like missylan today is the 7th day liaoz milk each time pump only 5ml or less le...sigh....

bluelily
me too .. suddenly stretch marks appeared around belly button & on both sides of the hip area .. moreover quite painful, think the skin is stretching!

Bluelily & pierced,

Haha, my EDD 25th Dec..but I'm tired of waiting already.. gave my son 3 dates to choose (as if he knows haha), 12 Dec (Date that my hubby proposed to me), 19 Dec (Wedding anniversary of sister & Bro in law) or 25th (Xmas!)

Haha, but last scan I saw the EDD date changed to 2 Jan 08, pengz! Gynae said not to worry, just stick to 25th Dec... But I'm in dilemma, if kiddo comes out earlier, hubby will be around to help as we are off work now.. but if kiddo comes out later, hubby only has few days to bond with him..after which he'll be sucked into the busy work schedule again...

Missy, your son looks so bai bai jing ging
happy.gif

Hi ladies, I'm scatching my head now.. all new borns come with single eyelids? When will double eyelids appear?

Wow, so many postings these 2 days.

Missylan, your bb looks bigger than 3 days old leh. So fair. you eat a lot of birds' nest during preg isit?

Any mummies/ MTB got piles problem?? Me having it and the pain is killing me. Sob Sob
sad.gif

jubeck, ya loh. sianz. Hips I din check leh.. cant see. :p

Etelle u supplementing with FM rite? U just use bottle to feed ah? Then bb still willing to latch on?

haha phy, psyco ur bb to come out earlier lah. :p How heavy is ur bb now? I scared my bb if wait too long, grow too big then I'll have difficult pushing him out! :p

so irritated now.. my boss dun wan to hire pple to cover me.. ask me to hand over to my colleague who does not know anything bt my job..She is alreadi v tight up with her own work.. Boss still ask mi to hand over to her...

then she super angry with me as if it is me who mk her do the job.. haix...

Rest of my job, i still need to do it from home..

bluelily, i try to go out if poss, but same as most, got pain in pelvic area so muz walk slowly. cant even walk too fast and feel so tired out liao. managed to catch a movie yest though coz too bored stuck at home. hee...

phy, hee..so cute give ur son 2 dates to choose. ya i was hoping for maybe delay 2 days, coz 17dec which is mine wedding anni. rather den xmas day.

phy haha u so funny. I've seen my fren's bb with the double eyelid line leh. But not accurate one.. cos after he grows older.. the double eyelid disappear. Or some may appear when older. Both my HB n me got double eye lids.. hope bb got big big eyes also. haha.

bluelily, i oso scared later she grow bigger inside, den harder to push out. at least smaller, should be easier rite.

belle, so mean ah ur boss... how can juz pass the work to the existing staff...

belle, aiyo heck care liao lah. Just pass all ur things over to tt col.. dun care whata she says loh. How u work from home during ML? Confinement gotta rest leh.. still gotta take care of bb. Where got time? Ur boss no kids one ah? So bad.

Linda,
ok noted, will got fenegreek if i can bf
happy.gif

Bluelily,
Same here, stretch marks seems to appear suddenly
sad.gif
around belly button and below.. very itchy too!! i cant stop scratching leh..
Are you still working late?

Right now, i just want my baby to turn down, deliver later then EDD is still ok haha...

true, bluelily, like my sis, when she was just born, she is single-eyelid unlike me and another sis who have double-eyelid when born. but when she grow up, her single eyelid become doube eyelid.

Now i dono how long my bb's body will be as my gyane comment he have long legs and she said most likely is inherit from me and hub as i'm 165 and hub is 181 tall.

Bluelily, as of last Monday, kiddo weighs 2.9kg..But dunno is it becoz my tummy is very small, his movements in it cause me quite a bit of pain when I sleep.. Keep waking up at night when got kicked around ribcage area.. PAINFUL!! Hubby and I also have double eyelids..but wonder whether kiddo will get double eyelids also? haha
happy.gif

Pierced, wow, it will be so meaningful if your kiddo is born on your wedding anniversary! Quick, try sweet talk your BB
happy.gif

Belle, think year end everyone at work must be pretty stressed... But you have a good reason so do pass your work to your colleague.. Now you have to think of your BB and your health.. This is not selfish, but really, weigh your priorities now...

phy, hee, mi hb got single and i got double eyelids, so dunno how mi bb will turn out. keke...
will try to psycho bb to come out on the meaningful date. hee...

talking abt fenegreek, i ordered the organic mother's milk tea from drugstore. dunno whether isit useful or take fenegreek by itself better.

all the babies are so adorable le!

coco,
think i'll try like higgledy, start the fenugreek on the day after delivery. Did you try to be on fours for ten minutes each day? read somewhere that it might help turn your baby. don't worry about the weight, it's +/-200g

Updated on 4 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3/18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo & Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg & 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1Kg</TD><TD>c-sec w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>3.34kg/52cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>128 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi & vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>30 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi & induced </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 49
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 29

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Dec MTB list.xls
Dec MTB List.xls (22.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

bluelily is on the way to hospital! Was msning with her just now when she mentioned she have a bit of fresh blood. Think she will due today or tmr le!

phy,
I like your son's name. Very nice and has good meaning. My son has a different rui4, not commonly used though.

RE: Breastmilk ss
I really think the fenugreek helps a lot. Plus papaya soup. I latch on most of the time. When I still feel engorged after a feed, I will pump out the excess. About 40ml extra each time. I use this inventory to feed bb during the night when I feel too tired to latch.

Nipples still sore. But good thing bb doesn't suck so hard anymore. Maybe coz milk comes out more easily now.

hi hazel,

I'll be going for my next visit this coming mon. He seems to be not always in the clinic whenever i go for my appt. Only saw him on sat mornings and it's always the patients waiting for him to come. He has other clinics too?

Now coming to 38 wks and bb has no signs of wanting to come out yet. It's either by this Fri or hopefully he can wait until 22 Dec which is past my EDD when gynae is back. Feel so sad that doc is not around when my EDD is so near.

Next time when planning for #2, must avoid Jun & Dec holiday liao...hehe..

Jean,
I'm also thinking of getting the same one that you bought for yr baby to sleep in. Is it easy to crush into if i really fall into deep sleep? Like what Amy said, space constraints is the problem & probably a cot needs some packing & rearranging of my room. How long can they sleep in before they outgrow it?

Bluelily,
That's fast... hope everything is fine and have a smooth delivery.

Back