(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

helo everyone..
congrats to all e mommies who hav popped... must be v happy..

baked bean,
agree w u..its so diff to plan for ML..
wish to hav some sort of power to know..
i dun wan to wish to start my ML too early but been too fed-up w many of my coll who hav been askin me everyday when i'm gg to pop.. thou i hav repeated dat for the umpteen times....

my edd is mid dec.. told my boss i will handover my work this fri and clear my annual leave nex week.. thereafter on leave...

the waiting game.. is indeed testin patience...

Hi mummies,

I am a abt one week old mummy alrdy. My gal was delivered on 28 nov. Natural birth with laughing gas only. was too late for epi... was in REAL LABOUR PAIN. Seeing my baby make me a PROUD mummy. ...
happy.gif

I will be starting my massage next week too... wondering will it be ver painful???? On total breastfeeding now.... it's real tiring eh. Still havent get used to baby's sleeping pattern yet. So how are all the mummies coping? My gal sleep more in the day.... nt in the night.
sad.gif

How to know if we have enough milk if we latch on? We won't know how much they drink right? I tried to express milk out.. but very little volume only. issit common cos the milk supply havent come in yet now, cos still early?

anyone going to polyclinic for the jabs?

hi rachel,
tks
happy.gif
and not to worry too much ur bb sure very comfortable inside hehe.all the best n have a smooth delivery in advance.dun have much time to post now being bz wif bb.

happi, congrats!!!

Now i'm counting the time to check in hosp. I feel excited but nervous at the same time, i think i end up asking for epi cos i don think i can tolerate the pain........

tmr is my edd and yet i am still in the waiting game. last nite i had my mucous plug (i think so) came out after practised some squats and walked for nearly 2 hours at ikea. contractions still comes and goes.. crampy all the times, sien
sad.gif

phy,
I don't think need to wait till blood flow stop to start massage. Coz massage supposed to help clear blood clot in the womb, so after each session will have more blood flowing out, that will help in recovery.

But I'm waiting till next week to start massage coz my wound down there still hurts. And the stitches still there leh.

Mommies who have delivered,
how long it takes for your stitches to fall off by itself? After how long will it totally be not painful?

happi/gloomybear,
our darlings share the same birthday!
happy.gif

happi,
We got a notebook to jot down the time and duration of each feed, and also the time of each poo. That helps us a lot in getting things into a cycle, and thus less stressful. So far, bb feeds every 2h, poo every 4h.

But note, we are able to achieve this cycle only few days ago, when milk supply is more steady. You will know bb has enough when he automatically lets go of nipple. Last time, he can take up to 30min on each breast. (super tiring leh...) Now, only 10-15min.

To get better sleep, I express out so that hubby can help with 2 of the feeds in the middle of the night. By doing so, I will have heavy engorgement in the morning, and when I express out, I can get about 120ml, that will be for the following nights' feeds. bb now drinks about 50ml each feed.

jeelomeelo,
congrats! Hope you enjoyed your stay at GlenE. The delivery suite very nice hor? Did you see the hand-foot mold package at the lift landing notice board? I'm thinking of getting it.

Mommies,
after delivery, how much weight do you need to lose? I have 10kg leh!!! So much hor??

higgledy, 10kg is quite okie.. my fren jus 2 mths lost 11kg.. i think after i lost 10kg.. i still got a lot to go.. oh no.. sad sad...

gng for mary chia man.. got promotion now.. anyone interested? heehee

Jeelo and bluelily,

Gongxi gongxi....next time gathering all can bring bb liao.
happy.gif

Linda, waiting to see Jovan pic soon!
happy.gif

Mummies, my bb reali huge appetite leh, like on avarage every 1.5 to 2hrs will wake up and cry for milk...so scare he will be overfeed. Check with dr and was told is 'ok' and 'feed on demand'! But i jus so scare tat he will be over fed. Any mummy facing the same prob?

just a quick check w those mummies who went thru c-sect, what food to avoid during confinement month and when to take fish essence and can we take chicken?

Another qn is how long does ur c-sect wound pain goes away? Mine still pain but not at the wound itself, is below the wound and more into the pubic area. Is it normal?

thanks

Baked Bean,
Hopefully we can shift in to our new hse soon! I cant wait.. should my baby comes before the hse is complete, I will stay at my bro's hse 1st cos my parents hse (currently where I'm staying) is too cramped liao.
I'm not too sure but I think the reason why the old folks dun wan us to move our bed during pregnancy is bcos the bed kinda represents our womb so moving the bed will cause harm to baby..

Jeelo,
Congrats to your newborn baby!!

Crystal,
Aiyoh.. your girl so sweet
happy.gif

Linda,
Remember to sms me after you deliver ok? Must be very very excited now!!

Linda, u induced tml? Relax ya..if no later muscle tense then more pain. Tell Jovan be good boy now and help mummy to delivery smooth and fast.
happy.gif

Coco, how abt u? Got any labour signs now?

linda, i only 1cm dilated. baby 1/3 engaged nia. doc said thats why i cant dilate further..
sad.gif
my doc told me to let nature takes it course since mother and baby has no complication.

Linda i might induce tml if my cervix is open .. mixed feelings also .. Dunno whether should i hope for cervix to be open .. Maybe our bb same bdae .. Haha

baked bean: I fogot the name of the store.. it's at a corner, near the laundry store. The one I placed on Arielle is for gals (the color theme and all). If yours is a bb boy, the case is blue in color, wordings in darker blue, and the picture of the crown is in yellow.

sassy: sorry, i don't remember the name of the store... ETA is about 2 weeks.

Higgledy: yes! our bbs share the same bd! now headache about the full month's party.. i have about 100pax to invite, and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment... *sigh*

Happi: I have your problem for the first 5 days. now she sleeps for longer period at night (about 3 hours). Before, she demands to be fed almost every hour from 3am onwards... I was almost going crazy! Then I had to go on total EBM from day 5 (sunday) till tuesday as my nipples were really sore and bleeding. Nightmare... had to buy the breast shell to prevent any contact. Now i can express about 5.5 - 6 oz every 2.5hours. Am storing in the freezer already. I have started letting my gal latch on directly again. No more pain!
happy.gif
Guess the nipples had "toughen up" already.

Witty: My bb does that too... and she does that only at night! *pengz* during the day, she can slp for 4 hours straight! My PD says to just feed.. they are growing up
happy.gif

gloomybear, so ur PD oso say 'ok' then shld be ok hor. Mine bb is day and nite oso same. Now day time i gave him BF, nite time formula. So very rush when feeding time as he reali cant wait lor. Sleep wake up and will jus cry for milk! Now i every day oso incr his feed amt by abt 10ml, jus hoping he can feel full and sleep longer.

alien, ok, ya, bttr let nature take course, ;), now is the waiting game... i understand how u feel.

witty, i may induced tonight, i think, the nurse told me will induce once i check in hosp leh, something like dat.... and being a blur mtb, i didnt hear properly over the phone, :p

Mel, really? ya, bttr wait for cervix to open/soften and dilate further, if not, no point induce, and end up csect. Tat wat my gynae advised me.

Fanny,

This is my 10th day after my c-sect..I already can walk without pain..The 2nd day is the most painful..took abt 5 days before I can walk freely.

As for food to avoid, my mum says its chicken and egg for the first 12 days..After that, its ok..so for now, I drink fish essence for the wound to heal faster..As for chicken essence, i will take after the 12th day.

I think ur pain comes from your uterus..I also experience that initially..but now ok..Also when its close to healing, u might itch, but try not to scratch lor..

Hope it helps you
happy.gif

Linda,
What time are you leaving for TMC?

Witty,
I have contractions 2 weeks back, went for CTG and on medications. Given 2 weeks of hospitalisation leaves, back to work this week but today is last day then will be on leave liao. I have since stop taking the med on monday, so far no contractions yet. And no other signs either. But baby still have not turn down so me getting kan cheong... will decide whether on c-sec if still did not turn by next week (39 week)
sad.gif

Hi fanny

I took fish essence one week after the op, cos heard from the elders that gotta let the wound inside heal first. Chicken was two weeks later.
I think the pubic are is quite sensitive, hence you feel the pain there.
For my 1st c-sect, it took abt 2 weeks for the pain to go away.
For 2nd one, i felt ok by the 5th day and didn't take any painkiller at all. I think cos by 2nd time, skin and flesh already "dead".
happy.gif

yea .. My gynae leaving on the 8dec .. Mon my gynae say see tml if cervix open then can induce if i wan .. Since is opened so makes no difference if i induce .. If not i can wait for things to be all natural but my gynae will only be back on the 16dec .. So before that stand by gynae will deliver for me ..

So mixed feeling now .. Feeling so tired but dun bear bb to be out .. Haha ..

jean

The massage lady came to my hse 2dae and i was told that the pain comes from the nerve at my pubic area. When i stand too long, i have to sit down coz the pain is really painful.

Last night realli cant tahan, take panadol.

Linda
All the best! Hope you have a smooth & quick delivery!

alien
wah so effective! though mine edd is next fri but i can't wait for bb's arrival alr as it's very tiring ... hmmm i must practice my squats too!

ok mel, hopefully our bbs will have the same bd! ;)
my gynae oso say the same as ur gynae, if open, can induce if i want, and since she is on holidays from 9 to 14 dec, the standby gynae will deliver for me which i don really like cos i prefer my own gynae to deliver, so since cervix already open and dilate further, futhermore, bb is already head down and the wt is of good range, so i opt for induce.

missylan,
I think in Singapore, Purely Yours is known as Lactalline? Anyway, that's what I'm using now. 2 thumbs up! Dunno how to cope if I don't have it leh.

Congrats to all mummies who have just popped..

Hope then confinement month will passes ASAP...

Going to see my gynae on mon. hopefully dun need to induce but pop naturally.

Jia U to the rest!

hi Dec mummies,

I've from the Jan 08 thread. I've some questions on storing of expressed BM. Hope some of you can advise
happy.gif

- I have a couple of chicken essence bottles. Problem is the cap is not the screwed-on type plus its flimsy metal. I heard there are plastic covers which we can purchase. Where can we purchase the bottle covers from? Will they fit the chicken essence bottles perfectly?

- Can the glass bottles together with the bottle covers be sterilised? Will the glass bottle break? Ooops...

these are my main concerns. thanks in advance
happy.gif

hi happi,

congrats on your little baby..
happy.gif

can i ask whether u can define 'REAL LABOUR PAIN'? as in the pain is equivalent to say.. stomach ache x 30 times? etc..

i'm trying to gauge if i can tahan real labour pain too or not.. hehe..

or any mummies who have gone through labour without epi.. can help me out here? really appreciate it coz preping myself up for the pain first before it really happens..
happy.gif

oh yah,

missylan, can i checked with u which ward did u stay in after delivery? wanna know that if u opt for the 4-bedder but got a free upgrade to 2-bedder??

i'm in a dilema considering whether i should stay in the 4-bedder or 2-bedder just in case if i'm not able to get a free upgrade.. worried that i'll have lots of relatives and friends coming and will disturb my neighbours..
sad.gif

petrina, if u book a 4 bedder, on the admission day, either u or u get ur gynae to upgrade to 2 bedder for free (subject to room availability).

If you worried that you may have lots of relatives and friends visiting u, i will suggest you get 2 bedder instead. It's just my personal opinion.

Updated on 6 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2n Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3/18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo & Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg & 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1Kg</TD><TD>c-sec w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>3.34kg/52cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi & vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>30 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13 Dec</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low</TD><TD>2.74kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>2.88kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 49
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 29

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Dec MTB List in spreadsheet
Dec MTB List.xls (22.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hi, to those who delivered in TMC... able to share the cost of ur stay?

me got a scare dis am... wake up... feel my panties wet, den feel a gush of water flow out... thought my waterbag leak... went c dr... but dr did a VE... say is mucus instead... anyone has the same experience s me?

this is my last update on dec mtb list, hehee! I'll be going to scream and yell in 2 hrs time....

Think i will most likely surrender under epi....

haha linda, all the best.. may you have a smooth and painless one!!
happy.gif

by the way, can ask for free upgrade one meh?

phy, can, for tmc patients, can ask for free upgrade from 4 bedder to 2 bedder (and still bill u at 4 bedder price). But subject to room availability.

Thank u phy!! hope my delivery will be shorter

Back