(2007/11) November MTBs

ASHM:hummmm could he be teething?????
sad.gif
swollen red buttocks heartpain le
sad.gif
not too much cream too incase they also may cause any miscomfort

weishy - my mum also tell me maybe its due to teething cos he has not been eating well (have been rejecting solids but drinking his milk well).. but the PD always tell me diarrhea is never associated with teething....sigh... when we put the desitin cream on his buttocks, he would scream his lungs out and his tears kept rolling down... i will never forget this drama man!! And it was very tiring for me and the nanny the last weekend
sad.gif

ASHM, pd will sure say this coz it has not been scienticially proven that teething will cause LS.

Another alternative is not to apply the cream, just apply olive oil or baby oil on the butt. Go diaper less and let him roam abt in cotton pants. This will help the rashes to go away faster... I always do that to Claire but downside, kept on having to clean up the pee...

k@ye - olive oil or baby oil also can? Thanks! at least this is not so dry and hence more easy to apply. I was told to use hazline snow too, but must do a patch test on them first. Ash poo and pee after we cleaned him up one round and before we could let him wear the nappy... waa...the mess was really bad man...

Mummies, i'm bk from my 5D/4N HK/Macau trip. Everything went on well and Eagan really enjoyed himself so much. So glad that he was very well behave throughout the trip. He slept through the 3.5hrs journey to and from HK as well as the 1hr ferry trip to Macau:)

Hmm...have not been following the thread for more than 1 wk, will start reading all the post during my lunch hr
happy.gif

ASHM,
is Ash's bum ok now? The other time when G had diarrohea, I told the doc at KKH and she gave me a type of cream to apply on the rashes. It worked miracle! If you need, can pass to you..though I need to go and search for it first.

ASHM, yup... olive oil will be even better coz its edible so wont hv any chemicals on the butt (in case of sensitive skin)

And when u clean his butt hor, just use water to clean.. Dun use any soap or stuff.. It will make his rashes even more painful.

ashm, weishy, while you were at JB, A was taking her 2 hr power nap. Guess the medication makes her sleepy. Till today she's still having runny nose. We brought her to Marina barrage after her nap and luckily the rain only came after we left.

A really love water play. Brought her to Vivo yesterday and she saw the water and chiong to it. No choice let her play a while tho we din bring towel and swimsuit.

Last night, A took my foot cream and managed to open the cap.By the time I realise it she already swallowed some and left some on her upper lip
sad.gif
I was so scared that she'll be poisoned, woke up a few times to check on her. Last night was also the first time she slept through the night without rolling onto our bed, the first in months.

michviv, do you know any play group around your area?

Yoko: COngrats!

Kitty: Gaby is so cute! Congrats on the arrival on your little prince. =)He looks just like his dad. Will keep him in my prayers. Oh, and Happy Easter!

ASHM: Sorry to hear about Ash's diarrhoea episode. Are you giving him anything to stop the diarrhoea? I would strongly recommend a probiotic like Lacteo Forte and Smecta if he does not already have it from the PD.

Poochi: Thanks for your email! It sounded like a very fun trip and the cost is very reasonable too! Thanks for sharing. =)

Rachel C: Haha. I think you mixed me and Ueno up. =) Leroy is attending the montesorri kindergarten.

Ueno: Congrats on having no.2!

Kitty: Agree with the rest that didi looks like jie jie
happy.gif
Rest well and worry not, Gaby will be ok. E was also detected with heart mur mur at wk 2. It's v common w new born and shld close off before they turn 6 mths. And how they tested him with low sugar level???

Dreamer/ASHM: Hows yr kiddo? Hope the rashes are gone by nw.

Weishy/Ueno: The potty looks cool. But $199 is a bit too much to pay for a potty esp since u already know the original price.

Yoko: Congrats on getting a girl. Hmm...so far all the mummies are expecting diff gender for their 2nd one, hw nice. And hope u can sleep soundly soon.

poissons - thanks! can you pls give me the name of the cream and i will go get it from the PD. I am using desitin on him now...

K@ye - I used wet cotton wool to clean his butt cos he did not allow us to use water on him - he would struggle like mad and in the end the nanny has to carry him back facing me and I tried to wipe him as clean as possible...guess the rashes were still damp and sore thats why he reacted in this way....

missA - aiyo naughty A, ate some of the foot cream!! glad she is ok and hope her runny nose will clear soon!

michviv - i am giving Ash this medicine calls Lacto GG, is it equivalent to Lacteo Forte and Smecta? Thanks thanks!

ASHM,
can you PM me your mobile #? I sms you tonight. Desitin doesn't help, will get even worst cos' it's too creamy, better stop. Can understand the heartache, cos' I felt the same the last time, so helpless..

cactus - glad to know that you guys enjoyed the holiday and E was so guai guai throughtout the whole trip....

Ash's rashes are now dried up and his diahorrea has also stopped....so fingers cross this will not happen again!!

ASHM, actually if u use a water scoop to clean.. it will be less painful lah.

MissA, same here lor... Claire will find things to eat one... Freaks me out, she even took the yakult bottle from the dustbin and tried to drink!

poissons - ok i have PM you my mobile number...thanks thanks! Oh shit, desitin doesnt help??!! No wonder each time we apply on him, he would cry his lungs out.... yes i felt so HELPLESS and just did not know what to do
sad.gif
sad.gif

ashm, glad A's LS has gone
happy.gif

michviv, I'm not looking at childcare anymore. My mum decided to quit her job and offered to take care of A but I still want to enrol her into some programme rather than staying home whole day. Itried calling edu farm at dawson to find our more abt their prog, still waiting for their response.

ashm, you can try the cream A use before. michviv has the prescription. Can buy over the counter at guardian or watsons.

ASHM: The cream I recommended earlier was more for rashes due to fungus. If you're not sure what is the cause, can try to apply this cream instead - Hydrocortisone 1%. This is a mild steroid cream and will help with the itch and rashes. But it should not be applied on broken skin. So if its only rashes then ok.

missA: Good for you & Ash! =) Kids do much better with their grandparents around. I'm only going to consider childcare for Ethan when he turns 2. I'm afraid that there is limited playgroups around our area. Only options in my opinion are Julia gabriel (Forum or Evans Rd) and Playdays. I discovered a new establishment at Serene Centre so may consider to have E try a trial class there. =) Attempting to find out more about the pricing and schedule now. Oh, doesn't Ash have gym class and Shichida? That should take up some time during the week.

ASHM: I can help u get the cream Poissons recommended from KK if u want. U're still staying in Marine Parade right? U can collect it from me at Old Airport Rd if it's more convenient for u. Let me know.

MissA: Wow, tat's nice of yr mummy to quit her job to help take care of A. It shld lessen the chance of her getting sick.

I also intend to bring E for some enrichment classes next month when he turns 18mths, but a bit worried coz HFMD is on the rise again.

michviv, my mum dun drive so transport out of queenstown will be a prob for her unless there's school bus. Edufarm just called me back, they hv playgp everyday from 9.30am to 11.30am. They will check if there's vacancy for me. I also called up Little school house, full day toddlers class cost more than Agape! I always thought they are cheaper. O we din continue with gym class this term as Agape has gym every Friday.

cactus, we are still considering if putting A with mu mum is better or letting her continue at childcare with other children to play with.....dilemma!

This morning I really can't get to my sleep and I wake my hb up o go and buy bread with me at 6am. Got cravings for toasted bread and went all the way to Kiliney Kopitiam. Poor hb still in his dreamland. I told him that he can just sleep in the car and i drive. After i had my breakfast, went to zzz at 9am. Vampire lifestyle. Feel like zombie. Suppose to send my maid to the new house to do some unpacking but i am so tired due to lack of sleep. This preg is so different. I feel so tired everyday. Just hate to move my butt off my bed or get out of my aircon room.

Jordan is down with fever today. Guess is due to the bad weather.

KAye, I think jordan also try to pick up things from the bin and throw things inside. I lost my car key at home recently. I just can't find it. I suspect he threw in the bin and my maid threw away the rubbish.
sad.gif
Oh i think it will cost me 100-200 to get another key so I am using my spare key now. Now i asked my maid to check the rubbish before she throws just in case he will throw "duno what inside" and gone forever. haha.

My neighbor will definitely know is me cos i am the only neighbor. Total 4 units 2 on my side another 2 other side of the floor. I like it EVIL. Hehe

michviv - the school that you mentioned in Serene Centre seems to have good feedbacks. My girlfriend sent her son there for a trial class and she told me they are very clean and neat. And they also offer bilingual playgroup. The only downside is that the classroom is small, not as spacious as PDS and JG....

Kidsloft - Anyone heard about this school before? Check out the website http://kidsloft.wordpress.com/

cactus - are you going out of your way to get the cream? If it is, i do not want to bother you...paiseh lah...
happy.gif

Yoko, no wonder lah! I think its the weather also getting ppl down lah... Hehe, i can imagine if u get ur dog to pee there... ACCIDENTS do HAPPEN!
happy.gif

yokonori,
y not make friends with the neighbour? buy her some cakes/ food, intro yourself, say, u will be their new neighbour.
when they know u, most likely they will be more auto and will no longer want to take advantage of u.
happy.gif

yoko,
congrats and long time no see!
hmm, some kind of neighbour u have!

kitty,
ur boy is lovely... hehe, very cute... do update us on his progress, k?

ASHM,
is Ash better now? poor thing, it must b terribly painful for him...

how u getting on with ur preggie now? ur MS getting better?

ASHM: Lacteo GG is similar to Lacteo forte. But Smecta is another product to help stop the diarrhoea. Lacteo GG like Lacteo forte is a probiotic to help increase the good bacteria in the gut. A combination of Lacteo forte and Smecta is usually most effective as they act via different mechanisms.

missA: Where is edufarm? I think I saw some posters around my neighbourhood but I don't know exactly where it is.

Poochi,
thanks for the feedback on Perth, another reason why HK is to coincide with my fren'z wedding, but think they r putting it off for another yr, so we will rethink our options again.

ASHM,
poor Ash, recover fast ok? The last time ZY kena diarrhoea was just as bad, heartache indeed.

MissA,
tough decision indeed, cos each has its merits. If yr mum has no other help at home, its actually quite tiring to be alone caring for A full day. So good to put her in playgroup while yr mum get to have some rest too?

Michviv,
Serene centre location still quite ok for me. If got trial, i am keen too!

Hi mummies,
Finally went for my detailed scan at 20 weeks today, after a long long waiting time. It's a .... GIRL... haha... I am so glad, but my hubby wasn't. He was hoping for a brother to grow up with Matt, since he himself grew up with a younger brother... Although I do kinda agree, but I still want a girl haha... Now I can start to shop for pretty bb dresses. Anyone wants to exchange clothes? hahaha...

Hi Kittybride,

congrats. Hope baby G is well and fine by now.

The same happened to Kiros at birth. Said something about his heart and told us to bring him back 1 month later. In the end they said well baby. nothing wrong.

During Kicia's they also said something about her cries. then observed and observed in the end also said nothing wrong.

You take care.

tinkerbel, Congrats! Think hard u will have it. Its a girl!

Next round when i go back my new place i will take some photos. Find a good position for my dog to pee. Haha. Actyally I am thinking of telling them that the wall is very dirty and my maid will paint it so hope that they will move so that the paint will nt kena their shoes. Then i will buy pots of plants to be place there immed after painting. And worst put a red bucket for joss papers (even though we dun use them) hehe.

Hi Plim, ya its being a long time.

ASHM, aiyo Ash so poor thing....glad that his diarrhoe has stopped.... think his rashes should subside within a few days. Kaira's subsided after 2 days.

cactus, thks for concern, Kaira's butt now OK liao
happy.gif

tinkabel, congratsssss!!! u got your wish
happy.gif
happy.gif

k@ye/tinkabel, i went to keukenhof today. will upload the tulip galore pictures to my facebook/blog later.

k@ye, the one negative comment i have is that food @ the seat down restaurants very overpriced. (fish and chip/hamburger etc costs 10-15 euros). if u dun mind, can pack some sandwiches etc for lunch instead (if u r going to be there during lunch time). that's what i did, pack our own lunch. then bot a drink @ the restaurant so that can feed kaira there ;p then we eat snacks from the carts along the way. and if u can, buy the entrance tickets before hand, then dun have to q to buy the tickets. as today was a public holiday here, it was quite crowded, so we were glad that we pre-bought the tickets. overall, a very enjoyable time for us. we spent close to 4 hours there
happy.gif

Luckily I manage to sleep abt 3am after my prata session. Very fattening but no choice. Hungry. But still woke up ard 6.30am cos i want to go toilet and pee. Now awake liao.

I have never check weather forecast. This preg I keep checking everyday so I will know the weather and whether to get out or not. If weather is hot, forget it. Rainy weather i will try to get out asap. Hehe. Maybe my girl will be weather forecast news reporter. hahaha.

This preg can kill me. Very lazy, hate to go out, felt very tired easily, but can't get my sleep cos insomnia, perhaps age is catching up. Getting old. Frustrated!

tinkabel:CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u also can close shop liao kkakakakakkaka :p

yoko:wah not feelign very good le u......mine hummmmm lazy too :p but still oki
maybe a bar of choco will cheer u up?

Tinkabel, Haha Congrats! So happy for you! Seems like most of us really do get opposite gender the second time. My hubby was also a little disappointed when he knew it was a girl cause he also grew up with a brother and they had so much fun playing toys together. Even till today. Haha. But well, things change and he now too agree having a girl isn't that bad.. Just a separate set of toys.. Haha. My girl be waiting to play with your princess!

Tinkabel, congrats! Welcome to the club of dolling our gals up!

Dreamer, saw the photos in FB this morn! So beautiful! Yup, i also bought the tickets to the keukenhof online liao... I bought the ones that got transport one... costs us 20 euro per person... Thanks for the tip, will take note & pack lunch there!

Yoko, sounds like ur new neighbours are like vandals... Making the place dirty and buey zi dong.. Well, like i said.. Last option is my evil plan...

Thks for the congratulations. Definitely a wish come true. Now I can start shopping for pretty dresses and ribbons now haha... Must ask Dr Chan closer to the delivery, whether bb girl have a lot of hair anot. Cos he keep telling and showing me Matt got a lot of hair by showing me the strands haha...

k@ye: The tulips are going to be so nice. U can check out my FB for the tulips that we visited in a garden in SH a few weeks ago. Definitely very nice...

tinkabel, congrats on having a lil princess. Yes can spend money on pretty and cute clothes! ha ha ha...

poissons, pai sei. Sun nite never reply ur sms cos H wanted to zzz, lucky my hubby help me ans. :p

tinkabel: Wow! Congrats on your little girl! =) You must be over the moon! Tell your hubby, its Daddy's girl and Mummy's boy. So a girl will love her daddy more! And with a daughter you gain a son-in-law unlike your son which is in a way lost to his wife. haha. Too bad my hubby is just like your hubby - he wants a house of boys! (I shudder at the thought)

lazykat: Ok, will keep you updated once I find out more. Here's the website of the school at Serene Centre. Its called Bibinogs (http://www.bibinogs.com/)

Congrats Tinkabel, for having a little princess! Girls normally very easy to get pretty and cute cute clothes...enjoy spending! Heehee.... :p

To all mummies with kids who are sick, hope they get well soon. Mine also still having abit of cough and running nose since last monday...sigh...

poochi,
no la..I shld be the one pai seh, so late then reach your place, my G was also zzzing in the car liao
happy.gif

Tinkabel,
Congrats! Wish came true! Pls pass some bb gal dust to me...hehe

Tinkabel: It's a girl!!! Great to hear tat u got yr wish granted! U can start ordering clippies from Sally, am sure mei mei will have loads of hair like Matt. Hee...guess yr HB will start to get worried that u'll spend even more $$$ on mei mei:)

hi mommies,

good news!
baby G was cleared for discharge yesterday!
happy.gif

everything's fine and a-ok. thanks for all your well wishes and concern. very 'gan dong' indeed!!
happy.gif
thank you... thank you...

now trying my best to partial BF first since milk supply still low and bb's eager to feed. hopefully can give as much as possible like Cindy!
happy.gif

tinkabel,
happy to hear you've got your wish for bb girl!
happy.gif
yeah, can doll her up indeed.
btw, you used gina ford method on Matt previously for the BF routine, can share with me too? now doing crash course... heeheeheee...

i yet got time to upload pix to FB or even my blog. will do so when there's more time n energy.
happy.gif

pig07 & cindy,
any1 of you oredi carrying your #1??
i thk the since day 4 (when i discharge from hospital), i oredi carry Chloe for a short while coz she was fussing and crying a lot, waiting to be carried. even when i squat down to just hug her was not enuf, she kept wanting to CLIMB onto me like a koala bear. no choice lor.... then at night sleeping also must carry from floor to bed. sigh... hopefully wun affect my womb too much.

catch up later ya!

Yah, side reaction from him is that I am going to start spending $$$ again... Hahaha. But I guess this time I learn from experience, cannot overbuy. But I am def keen on the clippies, I will wait for Dr Chan to show me mei mei's hair strands 1st haha... This time tell me everything normal but bb stomach is slightly big. Maybe cos of the durians I had on Sun. hahaha...

Poissons: Yes, lots of bb girl dust to u too... since both Kiros and Matt has little sisters. I am sure G will have one too...

Back