smileysmiley
New Member
lazykat: I intend to bring dried fruits, baby biscuits, bread (buy in HK daily), some pigeon ready to eat stuff. Actually, I think if the restaurant has an acceptable std, then it's ok to feed them,cos they are tots liao.
Any other things I can bring?
Is water safe in HK?
Poissons: Cant worry too much. Things like biting and pushing and hitting are the most common 'accidents' at cc Tots class to be exact. so, just choose a school u think is good for G and send at a time u r ready. I also worry or think about it sometimes, but think no way out. Haha... let them fight it out, unless u r sending him in at 31 months, which means he can understand and do what u say
k@ye: so anxious? natural writing will emerge when they are 4 - 5 years old. Drawing from young will help them write. which means if the child draws more/ starts drawing earlier, they are more confident of writing.
Writing is the final stage in EC literacy. Comprehening, talking comes 1st, and it's natural.
That said, if u practise writing with her, then she'll also write faster. It's uo to the parent.
Any other things I can bring?
Is water safe in HK?
Poissons: Cant worry too much. Things like biting and pushing and hitting are the most common 'accidents' at cc Tots class to be exact. so, just choose a school u think is good for G and send at a time u r ready. I also worry or think about it sometimes, but think no way out. Haha... let them fight it out, unless u r sending him in at 31 months, which means he can understand and do what u say
k@ye: so anxious? natural writing will emerge when they are 4 - 5 years old. Drawing from young will help them write. which means if the child draws more/ starts drawing earlier, they are more confident of writing.
Writing is the final stage in EC literacy. Comprehening, talking comes 1st, and it's natural.
That said, if u practise writing with her, then she'll also write faster. It's uo to the parent.