(2007/11) November MTBs

MissA, aiya so sorry! hahaha..i was speed reading thru last night! its actually ASHM ha! LOL...paiseh paiseh always mixed up ur 2 nicks!

Congrats ASHM! yes i confirm our playdate. thanks in advance for bringing lunch for the kiddos!

Cindy, Trish is sooooo sweet. such a cutie! i think she resembles u le...the moment i saw her pic i tot she loooks like u!! Very pretty eyes!

lazykat, no we didnt hv tea aft the class cos we both had something on aft the class.
 


missA: Haha. We lugged along two 1 litre ice mountain mineral water bottles and mixed with the water we boiled there. For the first day, they give you 1 small bottle of Evian water. =) But definitely not enough.

Hope A gets well soon. Oh, I found out that the Open House for Little Skool House By the Vista is on 21st of March 10am - 4pm. So can pop by if you're interested. I think I'll be going down in the afternoon.

Poissons: Great minds think alike! I also don't want another year end baby. So I'm strategising on my "window". hehe. Think starting from Jun this year is good. =)
 
HAHAHA thank you all mommiesss!!

MissA, kaye:: hope both your princesses feel better soon lah! aiyo!

MM:: HAHAHA yea i hope she looks like me haha otherwise so not fair hor!! hope milk ss faster build up too. now she only takes 20min one side and 2 hrly.. haha don't know if it's because too frequent so don't feel engorged.. but well, hope she gets enough haha.
 
ASHM,
Congrats.

Cactusnah,
really glad to hear of the update. Take good care and rest well for time being until your next follow up. If at 6 weeks would mean you had really ovulated late. The !@#$%^&*() gynae and sonographer really ought to be shot. You are currently seeing another gynae at where you working?

Cindy,
Ya.. i saw this pic.. and this is the pic which i mentioned about Trishelle looking like Travis.. photocopy la. the smile especially. Envy envy the double eyelid.. so deeply set. nice nice.
 
michviv, I thought I read somewhr our babies cannot drink mineral water? I need to know if spring water also mineral water. Evian should be spring water ba? Jiat latt I prob canot lug water for a 6 days trip, omg!

weishy, u going zoo tmr? rem to bring swimsuit for waterplay. I'm planning to go birdpark. Hope the weather hold up.
 
Cindy, ya maybe becos Trish is feeding regularly. dun worry abt her nt hving enough, they know when to stop
happy.gif


how many days old now ?

i also feel unfair that M takes aft my hb le...- single eyelid! wasted man! hahhaa...but she does look more n more like me when i was young minus the double eyelids!
 
missA,
the last time i went to Genting, I lugged 2 big bottles of mineral water along for G's drinking and cooking of porridge. We also bought those from the hotel mini mart when we ran out of it..but we did bring along a small kettle to boil the water as per Weishy's advice. I think no issues of them drinking mineral water lah.
 
MM, me not trying leh. My hubby strongly objects lor
sad.gif
Unless I get a sperm donor hahaha.

michviv/poisson, enjoy the open house. I'll be on the plane.
 
MM, some kids develop double eye lids during primary school so keep your fingers cross. Luckily A get hers when she was abt 6 mths old.
 
mm, Haha, yea, both favian and mischa single eyelids! But missa is right, travis only got his double eyelids when he was a few month old and that is only for 1 eye, Haha. The second one only appeared just!
She is 6day olson today. Hope the feeding interval will extend as time go by.

Pig Haha. Yea, thank u. I am really most happy abt those eyes. Haha. She just poo loh. just when I abt to nap Haha. Ok now gg nap.
 
hi mummies, jus speed read thru the posts.. been busy with work and thurs goin to Japan so clearing stuff!

Cactus- glad to hear all is well. Tink better rest more and take MC since not stablise yet.

MM - I also hope Hazel's double eyelids will appear one day. mua ha ha

Cindy - congrats! Jia You on BF and taking care of bb trish.

Poissons- saw ur qn abt sandwich cutters. I use those cookie cutters tink can get from bakery shop. If not sometimes cold storage sells them. Me also dun wan year end bb prob also try for 2010 bb! : )
 
Mineral Water for Toddlers - I think it is ok for them to drink at their age now. My galfriend told me the mothers in Brazil mix Evian water (straight from the bottle ah, not even boil) with the FM for the babies to drink.

We are heading to Bt Tinggi (on the way up to Genting) in 2 weeks time, so I will lug some mineral water for Ash and his two cousins also
happy.gif


MissA - Dont give up! Maybe HB will change his mind one day???

Double Eye Lids - Hiaz....Ash also dont have, his are single but i think its ok for boys lah..
happy.gif


Pig & MM - Thanks!!
happy.gif
 
Mineral water can be drunk lah!!! My fren told me to let Claire drink mineral water in HK after i told her that everything go there sure fall sick one... She said Spore water too clean, that's y babies go overseas will fall sick drinking the water... So must drink mineral water.

I guess what she said is true... I suspect my Mum stopped letting Claire drink the mineral water in HK and now she is sick. Hehe, got the 1st week she is there, Mum religuously feed her the mineral water!

MissA, what s the reason for hubby not to hv the 2nd one? in my case, its more of me lah... coz i shudder to think abt the childcare arrangement! But i think i will try for the 2nd one in Jun coz i want a Tiger baby!!!
 
Poissons: I tried emailing them but no reply leh. I just gave them a call but the principal is in a meeting. Yes, confirm have to register before going. Here's the mailer for your info. =) http://www.littleskoolhouse.com/pdf/Open%20House%20mailer.pdf

Have you visited before? When are you planning to place Garreth?

missA: I haven't read anything bad about mineral water but I remember now that I brought along distilled water. If you find it a hassel, can just boil and cool the water. But a little more ma-fan. Funny la you - find sperm donor. How come your hubby doesn't want number 2? But I can understand...my hubby is against number 3. haha. I think I'll have to quit my job to take care of the kids if I really want number 3. See how la.

So it looks like there will be a bumper crop of moo moos and tigers.
 
k@ye/michviv, my hubby is a man of few words, when i ash him he just say no
sad.gif
to him he wan to provide the best to A and if #2 comes along have to share the same resources.
 
double eye:
Tho me and hubby both have double eyelids, G don't have!! So funny..the only consolation is he's got long lashes
happy.gif


Michviv,
thanks for the mailer, guess I will call them up to register as well. Most likely will be int he afternoon as well (abt 2pm) cos hub has to work. I went on a Sunday cos' was at Ghim Moh for breakfast, they were closed so only gotta to see their recep area..haha. Not sure when to place G there maybe soon, cos' I think my mum is quite stressed taking care of G and my 8 mth old nephew, they are both fighting for her attention and gets jealous (and wail out loud) whenever she carries any of them...sigh.
 
MissA, tell ur hubby this... Touch wood, anything happens to u & ur hubby... Ash very jialat one, got no siblings to help out..

Very simple, my fren hor... Only child, her mum just passed away of breast cancer. THen nvm, my fren kena breast cancer at 29 leh, just finished her chemo. A family fren told me that she collasped during the Mum's funeral. And my fren is worried abt her Dad... coz if she will to pass away of breast cancer.. Who to take care of her father?

So i see her like that hor, i also think its better to give Claire another sibling...

Also hor, No 1 will always have a special place in the parents heart. Like me lah, mabbe when i was younger, got to fight for parents attention with my 2 younger siblings... But hor... i think my parents love me more than my younger siblings!
happy.gif


Poissons, that is a very good suggestion to MissA!
 
Poissons: Same here la. E has too much energy for his grandparents. My MIL takes care on 1,3,& 5 and my dad 2,4. They can't control E like me and hubby so the house is a war zone when me and hubby come back. haha. When are you planning to place G? When he turns 18 months or later? I think E will be happy to have G around. =P I'm also going in the afternoon cos hubby has reservist.

I second that! Great suggestion! haha.
 
k@ye, poisson, let's see if hubby will fall into my trap haha!

michviv, k@ye, the last time I was at LSH, the teacher told me still hv a few slots for 18mth olds, other classes full oredi so good luck!
 
Poissons,
wat an idea.. phowaaa!!

MissA,
make in Bali perhaps?
happy.gif


ASHM,
yup, meeting up this Fri, almost forgot abt the "free lunch" for ZY.. so i dun hv to cook. Thanks again!

The only times when ZY hv double eyelids is when she rub her eyes real hard, like this morning.. else its still one side hv, the other side dunno where..

Michviv,
i intend to boil the mineral water to mix with the lukewarm mineral water for FM durin our travel.. shld be ok guah?

Are the baby food provided by Club Med Bintan bottled food only?
 
lazykat, you can tell the chef to cook porridge for ZY, that's what I intended to do. They offer this service for babies
happy.gif
 
poochi,
thanks, no wonder i thot the shape looks abit like the pineapple tart cutter
happy.gif
have a safe trip to Japan!

michviv,
Not sure when to put G to school, i want to see the school's environment first before I make a decision. You know lah, G is "over-friendly" with his friends (bite, pull hair), so I'm kinda worried if he will do the same when he's in school, esp when we're not around. We are trying very hard now to educate him to be friendly in the correct way, I dun want the school teachers to call me everyday and complain to me that he's a bully in school
sad.gif
 
missA, oh its impt to get hb support la, otherwise no pt. but like i asked hb if we accidentally hv?? he said he is ready for 3rd one should he/she comes by... u jus need proper planning sometimes...maybe he hasnt got over the 'trauma' of hving a newborn! whahaha....MEN!

Cindy,missA, thanks for the consolations ya. But then i m a READY MADE double eyelids ma...haiz..why must 'develop'?Sianz...

oh missA, surprisingly, M didnt behave differently during take off n landings...my son felt it n was in pain when the plane landed in HKG. when the plane landed on our way bk he was asleep so nvr felt anything. if A takes paci then shouldnt hv any issues.

lazykat/K@ye me too supports ur logic. i would like to hv many many kids IF the lving stadards are nt that high here. n also the time i hv to spare for kids...my ideal is 3... preferably 2 boys + 1 princess...will work on that. Maybe another 2 yrs? wahahhahaa

mummies who are considering to hv 2nd kid, dun drag too long. cos i did n the energy is totall different compared to my 1st pregnancy...very xiong ah
 
lazykat: You're going to Club Med too? When? Bintan or Bali? Aiya, don't need to boil the mineral water la. Can boil the tap water. Once boiled, its safe!

I brought along my uncooked organic macaroni cos I was afraid they didn't have the kind that Ethan liked. I just brought along my food warmer (its just a container that can keep the food warm). Reason being you can only request for food when the kitchen is open. So I ordered the food during breakfast time and it was still warm when I fed to Ethan at 11am plus.

I just poured the uncooked macaroni into the food warmer container and gave to the cook with instructions of what to add like sliced chicken, some broccoli & carrot and no salt! haha. Then wait for them to bring the food to you lor. I'm sure porridge should not be a problem as well. As the other porridge was very salty, I brought along the pigeon prepacked food and poured on top of the plain porridge at breakfast. Ethan really likes that. =)
 
MissA, where is LSH har? I need to find one that is easily accessible by public transport & covered walkways to the bus stop/MRT if possible.

Poissons, dun worry lah.. The teachers at the CC will also teach him. But mabbe in the early stage, u might get alot of calls lor!

That time i put Claire in infant care temporarily, din receive calls lah but the teachers told me everyday she sure bite someone who go and disturb her.
 
lazykat, for the porridge u can instruct the cook not to add salt. My fren asked the cook to make porridge but forgot to tell him the child is already 3 plus and he make a puree porridge for her. So the next day she told tem to cook normal adult porridge but with no salt & seasoning.

k@ye, LSH at Ghim Moh CC quite out of the way for you. If you can covered walkway from MRT, you can try Learning Vision at MOE Building.
 
Michviv, MissA,
we are heading to Phuket in May, so starting to collate "data", may stock up some prepacked foods juz in case. I suppose when u mean the kitchen is opened, it shld be opened for the 3 meals rite? (On second thots, i better bring along my food warmer container in case we travelling out of resort)

For sure, i will bring along her snacks cos she eats "round the clock"..
 
A is currently the teacher assistant at infant care. My aunt says she behaves like a Da Jie Da. She will push the sleeping infants in the rockers all the way to the door of the sleeping room and tell the teachers to open the door so that they sleep in the room. After drinking water, she will put her water bottle back to the table top and also help other children with theirs!
 
MissA & Michviv, thanks! But its out of the way for me lah... coz hubby & i dun worked ard that area... I can't imagine my Mum going there to fetch Claire either! She sure will kp me big time!

MissA, that s so sweet of Ash! I think Claire is spoilt rotten in HK. My Mum told me that at the PD office yesterday, Claire cried coz another kid played with the toy horse as before that she is the only one playing with it. Then, everything buey song will cry and the aunties SURE GIVE IN to her!

So last nite, i "lecture" her... Told her that she cannot be so notti blah blah.. My Mum said she listened to me but as i lecture, she started to pout! Then, she beat the phone and walked away!
 
MissA,
I'm also exploring Learning Vision at MOE or Biopolis. Have you been to these 2 places? If I'm not wrong, I think they don't have classes for 18mths todds, only for 3yrs and above?
 
poisson, I din explore Learning Vision cos Michviv feedback was not fantastic. A is now nx to it at NTU Alumni Club, you keen to explore?
 
MissA,
yes, i'm keen, how much are their charges? must we be ntu alumni member? wah, i see that the class starts at 7am, its the time where I juz woke up leh..haha..
 
Poisson,
me and hubby both has double eyelids also.. kicia doesnt.. sigh.. waiting and waiting.. my fren's daughter double eyelid appeared only when she turned 3 yr old.. so we still got hope...
 
missA: Wah! I'm impressed. You remember my feedback...=)

Poissons: Ya lor...my ex-colleagues sent their kids there when I was working at Biopolis. And feedback was not good.
 
poisson, dun need to be NTU alumni to enroll but NTU alumni got discount. I am not sure of the price yet cos infant care more ex but with more subsidy. You can find out more:
http://www.agapelittleuni.com/

michviv, edu very important so i sure to remember your feedback since I am the one who asked for it ma
happy.gif
 
poisson/michviv, thr's also a open house at agape on 21 March, perhaps you can visit both centre on the same day & make a comparision.
 
ASHM, congrats on your good news!!!!

and Cindy, your princess is so sweet... hope things get better for u soon
happy.gif


wow, i didn't know that one can request for food to be specially prepared for our toddlers @ club med... that's very convenient!! i wonder if the same can be done on board cruises? hmmm, thinking of going for a 11 day scandinavian cruise in may ... but still thinking only... anyone any experience with cruises?

missA, i find A very cute .... really got the big sister type of personality
happy.gif
imagine if u have another kid, think she will be a very good helper!!! hehehe
 



Back
Top