Good Morning!!
Thanks Weishy, Tinkabel, Michviv,
K@ye, Cindy, Poissons, Plim, Cactus and Lazykat!! We are very happy and also excited about this new addition to our family
Just that now I am still in the very early stage, so got to be careful for the next 2 months i guess..... Yeap this bb is made in Paris...heeheehee
Poissons - Jia You ok!! Lets have a moomoo baby together
Cactus - I totally can comprehend your joy as well as the stress you went through... Just rest well for now and stay happy ok...
Michviv - Oki, i have started taking folic acid on and off since last month...but will take it everyday from now
Totally cut out on coffee, tea, freshly squeeze juice. I tell myself will have to monitor my diet this time round because I put on 23.5kg when i was preggy with Ash!!
PDS Term End Party
Michviv - Curry Puffs
ASHM - Mini Cheese Cakes and Chicken Pies