(2007/11) November MTBs

ASHM/michviv,
i have been following the thread out of curiosity (looking at the number of posts) n hv been following the 'case' since.
ya its true, if wanna buy from these BP, make sure the seller is reputable. Luckily those BPs i joined so far were smooth.
 


MM:eeee changed to Mischa mummy again ????no more milk?????
can meet b4 3pm cos my appt is at 2pm.......hopefully can finished by then ...but.....hard to say le.....let u guys know on mon can? cos sometimes can wait for long time
sad.gif


where will u guys be having tea?
 
Ashm,
You know after you left, i asked Chel on continueing the class at Playdays but apparently ALL the kids withdrew so they may not have a class on Sat unless we can come up with the same number of kids per class. So we are stuck again till JG's confirmation....which is JULY!! what are we going to do till July? heee
 
cactus,
do take care n wait it out. maybe can consult the docs the rest recommended. will be praying for u.

cindy,
congrats!

ASHM,
L is attending playclub n the max no is 10 for the morning class but the afternoon n weekend class is slighty bigger - 15.
 
weishy, still hv milk le...but decided to hold off weaning M for the time being so changed bk my nick la!
i sms u once we know where to meet k?
 
thank u everyone for your well wishes, Trishelle and I are gg home today. Hope bfing will be a smooth journey for at least 1 to 2months Haha.

Weishy and Ashm, I took the binder but Aiyo, so so itchy. Took it off the 3rd day Haha.
 
cindy:huh?u can release while u bathe etc mah......for me i can tahan so oki le...if not will v=be painful....maybe the one u hv is not so breathable?

MM:cant meet already...hv to go tampines and view some flats...sorry:p,u wanna come along kkekekkekekkekek
 
Weishy Haha, I cannot tahan ah, doc say leave it on all day wor. And each time nurse come, they tighten it for me.. Ooh. So buay tahan Haha!
 
weishy, eee dun wan la...lug M for viewing? i go for what??? hahahaha

Cindy, dun be sturbborn hor..i tell u, aft 2 kids the tummy very loose...very difficult to go bk in shape unlike aft 1 bb....
i rem i tighten the binder till my face gone blue! hahhaa....nt so serious la. but i really pull n pull lo....kekkeee...i vain la that why. when i nurse i actually take off the binder cos its very warm n sticky - very frustrating. but aft tt i put on again till the next feed.

post photos of T soon yah?
 
cindy,
glad you're doing ok.
looking forward to bb T's photos soon, ya! :D

MM
like dat i think i die die also will bind myself 100% even if it's itchy! aahhaha... wana make sure my tummy is not too loose! :p

lazykat,
u went for LNT? how was it?
me interested to let C try the trial but so far haven't call up, hopefully stil hv slots! :D
 
MM Kittybride:: HAHAHA dont' care me leeee!!! tummy is flabby but i still hoping it'll go AWAY!! sobssobs.. now me csect so have to wait 3 wks for massage. I'm just totally banging on the massage to help me... haha!!

yes photos soon. very lazy to load.. haha
 
Mummies, I am so upset with my boy. Today he threw tantrums in public. He went all 4s on the floor and it's not once, it's 3x. I also went bersek. When we reached hm, he was crying hard and I tried leaving him on the floor, but he went all red and... anyway, I picked him up and he continued crying and protesting (with body lang) for the next 30 mins. The way he cries breaks my heart, so i also ended up crying, he's so tired after crying that he fell asleep.

I can ignore tantrums and cries with other chn, but with him, I cry... how??
 
Hi mummies!

How's every1? still rmber me?
happy.gif
So nice to know more mummies r expecting. I wish i was. no success yet. so sad... went bk to wk since jan so hasnt been following the thread frankly. Cos once im home, need to attend to jaydyn liao.
 
smilemum, may i know what caused his tantrums?
of course other children throw tantrums u dun feel much, its jus the maternal instinct that u cry cos u see ur child in anger/ crying. tats very normal.

jay, u're bk! finally...hehhe..busy with work? u are 100% good mummy. i m stuck to my lappy all the time! LOL
u are trying for bb? good for u. dun stress urself n u should see result soon!

Tat day i wasnt feeling very well n hinted to hb that i could hv 'strike lottery' AGAIN! hahha, but no la, i guess it was indigestion!
But i took the chance to test him out if he was prepared for bb no. 3..hahaha to my surprise he said he is!!! Wahahhaa.
Actually if nt for my terrible MS for both my preg, i would really love to try for baby no.3...but so scared of the feeling...hiaz...

All the best for mummies who are trying for baby!
 
ASHM, thanks for the dirction to GUG, too bad end up I cannot make it cos Ash is sick again. She started coughing at the music trial at Funan and in the evening running nose & fever. I attended the GUG trial at United Sq before it's not bad but I like PDS more.

MM, I din inform GUG that lazykat taking over as I think they will give the slot to others instead so best go thr then inform them.

We decided to continue with SM for another term, change timing so hopefully Ash will behave.

Jay, welcome back
happy.gif
 
MM: he wanted a dirty pacifier and we said we'll go home and wash first (we were at the void deck) and he refused. Sigh... guess my boy's got a fiery temper.
With other chn, I guess its more of a teacher-student r/s. It's very clear that I must do what is theoretically right, but with him, I find it doesn't work 100%. To be honest, this is the 1st time he has done this... wonder if more is coming..
 
Kittybride,
quick call, my fren managed to get free trials at the PP branch after quoting the ST advertisement. Slight improvement for ZY, only hv to go out once, cos she started screaming in protest when she doesnt get her way. No crying as i fed enuf snacks on the way there.. sigh if next wk still like that, i also dunno to sign her or wait when she is older?

ASHM,
cos GUG goes by term, which is approx 8-wk. Also note that GST to be included too.. Do u prefer PDS over GUG then? But, United Sq is more convenient for me, tho Michviv mentions its kinda "old" rite?

Jay,
long time no "talk"

MissA,
i also tempted to change ZY LNT timing to say just before her afternoon nap, but on second thots think its her nature rather than anything else!

MM,
contact u tmr morning cos ZY cough suddenly develops into some ocassional sneezes
sad.gif


Go for it then since DH so supportive!!
 
Smilemum,
i also hv my fair share of ZY throwing tantrums, including all on 4, as well as loud wailings when we try to discipline her.. sigh, the well known terrible 2 approaching i guess.

Weishy,
zoo got promo this Wed meh?
 
Pig,
we usually guai guai park at the basement carpark, but hor, even that hv to put sufficient coupons, cos we tend to see the "uncles/aunties" 3 out of 5 times we are there! Din know they come so often to check.
 
smilemum, nowadays Ash also wail loudly if we do not let her hv her way, sigh
sad.gif
I'll bring spare pacifiers, hanky out so that I hv back up shd she dirty them. It's also getting harder to distract her with other things
sad.gif
 
MissA, aiyo... my Claire also like starting to fall sick. My Mum told me tat she was coughing and got phelgm sound.

SmileMum, Claire pulled this type of stunts on me many times liao. i got 3 approachs, distract her, time out or just let her be..... And hor, diff mtds work at diff timing depending on her mood.
 
lazykat,
thks for the lead! will call tmr to see if can get free trial.
happy.gif

was around JE area this mrng but forgot abt the blk no their LNT branch was located - wasted time to go chk out personally!

re: tantrums
oh dear... i guess our todds are at that stage now coz C is no different - but hers at least is throwing tantrum at US (aka her parents) esp when at home. i end up 'yelling/shouting' at her couple of times during my 4-day break at home last wk. she was definitely testing my patience with her continuous wailings until i PAY ATTENTION to her.

but i thk sometimes we have to be stern coz after i yell (though felt guilty afterwards) at her and start very HARD at her, she got the hint and zipped up, even tried to hide behind the kitchen screen door and peep to 'check' if i'm still upset! wahhh...

like k@ye, sometimes just have to use different tactics at different time/place...

missA & k@ye,
hope your little gals recover soon!
mine is down wif runny nose and sneezing and a little fever last nite. but day time still as active as ever!!
 
kitty/K@ye, hope both C recover soon too. I find that when A has slight fever I hv to take the temp fr both ears cos 1 side normally higher than the other. Her mucus very dark green and she cough very hard while sleeping too
sad.gif


btw i tried the NTUC pull ups (XL) liao. There is no distinct front & back like most pull ups and it is very high waist but in terms if absorbance quite good, no leakage.
 
Kitty & MissA, i think its the weather that caused ppl to fall sick!

MissA, ya I also take temp from both ears to get an average!
happy.gif


Weishy, i told my colleague abt ur preferences liao.. Think he will call Andrew later today.
 
Kitty/missA:humm i think some food stuffs better dun let them hv it like mangos/durain/chinese pear/orange all causes phelgm one le or make it worst
happy.gif

Diet's also plays an impt part.

lazykat:no la but friend from hotel can help us get in

K@ye:eek:hh okioki good good.we ballot for yishun spring(cos cant really choose now......latest 1 yr to get a flat) and we were at Q 616....u think better chance and shoudl we go ahead to take it if have?or buy resale?headache :p
 
My Mum just called me this morn! Tempt me with shopping again... But i resist the temptation! Hehe!

Claire is down with a flu, she cant sleep well last nite & is super cranky now... Told my Mum to bring her to see the usual PD in HK. Heng travel insurance can claim.. If not i die ah...

Weishy, it depends on ur budget & how fast u need the flat lor. Balloting hor, depending on heng suay one.. Lucky, u get a chance to ger ur choice unit! And very stressful as need to think of back up plan if the unit u want is taken up!

Resale is u can take ur time to choose the unit u like and it will be faster if the house is ready available.

New => no need to spend a lot of renovation
resale => depending on the flat condition when u buy it, might hv to spend $$ on renovation
 
lazykat: Ya, I brought E for a trial at GUG @ United Sq. Felt the toys and environment is rather worn down cos they have so many kids going through their school everyday. Makes me think twice about enrolling there as I really don't know when they can find the time to disinfect the place. =P

Cindy: Welcome home! Post pictures of your princess ok? I asked Jeff about you & baby and he said T's jaundice was rather high and going for photo-therapy. Is she ok now?
 
missA
aiyoh, green phlegm ah, is it consider heaty?
maybe more barley drink would help?

weishy,
i let C have a bit of durian earlier this wk, but seems like she's not really into those 'bitter-sweet' ones... my fault, coz i got cravings for it even though my dietician say i should not take them! ahahaha... i'm bad mommy...:p
 
kitty, think she is heaty. Constipation also. Sat no poo, Sunday poo till cry a little. tho hv phlegm, still gave her strawberry, bad mummy here too!

k@ye, what time you going to be home this evening?
 
missA,
sounds like my C too - alternate days then poo.
if not enuf water, poo so big n hard will cry n even 'keep' the poo n dun wana push.
i think strawberry still ok.
i fed C banana daily last wk but papaya works best, and dragonfruit too!
happy.gif
 
MissA, today my month end closing. Might be home late.. Let me check with my hubby.. He might be home by 6.30pm if he has no OT.
 
kitty, I also think A dun wan to push the poo out cos when I chg diaper thr's a little bit of poo sticking to the diaper.
 
deerdeer: I'm using NAN3 now. My son has been on NAN from day 1 (NAN1 --> NAN3)and has no problems so far. No problems with constipation and has been growing well.
 
michviv:: thanks for asking dear. her juandice is okay for now but GAHHHH her time zone is incorrect!! giving me hell last night. i could only zzz at 7am this morning, sighs. she better get it right soon.
 
cindy,
oh dear, try to catch as much rest as possible when bb T sleep... then slowly change her time zone!
how's the BF coming along?
must jia you!!!
 
michviv, I am sooo worried... we bought the nan3 from the sg expo baby fair ... then they give us those samples in sachets form.. but spoilt ones.. when you mix with water.. the smell and taste is horrible.. how?? complain to nestle.. but till now.. no reply.
 
Re: Constipation
Is the due to the brand of milk power? I heard certain milk power does cause constipation.

Just helping my gf to check if you have good confinement lady to recommend?
 
Cindy: Never mind, I am sure after with your experience now, you can handle T better. Try to engage her more in the day. Hope you hv better success tonight.
 
Missa and gelyn, thank u! I will try to adjust my time to her time loh, no choice. Missa, hope a get well soon. Hugs.

Tinkabel, kittybride, Aiyo. I don't know why le.... I have been like latching her all night last night! She zzz, put down on bed cry mouthing, carry, mouth, feed, pat, zzz, and start the cycle again. Sigh. I almost felt dead this morning.
 
Cindy: Haha, reminds me of Matt last time. I had to let him sleep on me. Everytime put him down only, cry like no one's business. I think have to slowly train lor. I remembered got a few nites I was sitting at the side of my bed and holding matt, I almost dropped him cos I fell asleep. Come to think abt it, it's so dangerous.
 


Cindy, aiyo.. How come gals are so difficult? Think Pig also mentioned that Kicia not easy too.. but i m sure u will do a good job! Jiayou!

MissA, u sms me and let me know lor. U bringing A to see the doc at where?
 

Back
Top