(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Merry X'mas to all Oct'07 mummies &amp; daddies, &amp; of coz not forgetting our kiddos!!!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000"><blink>MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! </blink></font><font color="aa00aa"><blink>HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!</blink></font></font>

Merry Christmas to all! Have a blessed &amp; healthy year ahead!
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="119911">Merry</font> <font color="ff0000">Christmas</font> <font color="0000ff"> and a Happy New Year</font></font> <font color="ff6000"> mummies and the love ones!!</font>

Junnie,
You're so observant!
happy.gif
Aria finally catches up with the number of teeth. Now, the last 4 of her scissors teeth are coming out simultaneously.. Phew!

Merry Xmas too all mummies and kiddos!!

hippo,
Am sure Adri will love it!

unice,
hope to see you and sean boi boi in school!

morning mummies!

hope all of u enjoyed the holiday season &amp; yeah, another exciting weekends to look forward. =)

hippo,
come to think of it, the last time i was so lookin fwd to "dump" cherie into school &amp; not feeling any pinch of heartpain. i'm bad &amp; evil mummy hor? =P

instead the thought of me starting school in another 1 week's time, leaving little time with cherie, can't bring her out so often on weekends more heartpain arh. BOO BOO BOO!

thanks sweeties for the kind consolation.. =) i hope she dun get bullied! she is super blur one leh.. something dat is confirmed time &amp; again... other kids can purposely step into her "territory" and step on her or push her and she has no reaction. wakaoz! yet she is so fiery to the family.. hahahaha.. can faint..

chersam, muacks &amp; hugs!! u will do fine. ship come to bridge will straighten, remember?

bbwow, all the best to J's 1st day at school too!! same goes for zhen zhen and other mummies whose kiddos are starting school soon..
happy.gif

chersam, I read ur post den suddenly a song popped into my mind "You are not alone"...hahaha...me also another evil mummy who always lookin forward to "dump" Travis at cc den I can hav some ME time. :p

hippo, dun worry abt adri being bullied. She is such a sweetie pie.

morning mummies!!

to all mummies whose kiddos are starting school in a week time: dont worry, im sure the tods will enjoy their time at school!!

hippo: how are yoU?? backache better?

chersam: jia you! im sure as you get more settled in ur study routine, will work out a time arrangement to spend quality time w cherie!

anyway been a sianz xmas holiday so far for me. yz was sick 2 weeks back, then i was sick last week when he recovered. then just as im about to recover this week, he got mild fever this mornign! dun know wats wrong this time round. hope just a mild case of cold/cough. argh! and im getting much heavier and tired nowadays. really hope all will be well when i pop!

ecookie, tink got quite alot of virus floatin ard...my whole family also sick for the past few wks. All take turns to go c doc. Dun worry so much abt it. U gonna b due soon. Take gd care of urself.
happy.gif

hippo,
adri's looks is deceiving. i thought she will fiery to outsiders as well. hee!

maruko,
hi-5 man! =D
but then hor, seeing cherie times &amp; times falling sick after attending school made me so heartpain. sigh!

ecookie,
oh dear, hope yz's fever go away soon!
u too, take good care! so excited for u, goin to pop less than a mth le

ecookie, hugs dearie! shoo to the virus. itz just in the air. i m sure he'll be ok soon.. cos his immunity might have been weakened with his recent episode.. u'll be fine too gal! gambate!!!

my backache is getting worse and the lower body doesnt belong to the upper one anymore.. hurhurhur.. gynae has warned me abt it during my last visit and recent visit on sat.. the strains are all coming at me full blast.. and guess wat?? doesnt help dat i put on 4kg in 1 mth!! thanks to overfeeding at my mum's.. argh.. hb is going to stop them from feeding me further le. hahaha..

thanks maruko! muacks.. just for the record, adri is definitely not a sweetie pie.. she is simply a blur sotong.. LOL!

hippo,

think oct babies are fierce at home but meek outside. keke. J also like that. can be a real terror at home but when it comes to outside play, he will stand there stone stone even when another kid push him or snatch his toy. grrrr

ecookie,
shoo shoo all the virus away! you're going to pop soon! so excited for you!

mummies,
I have one query. Anyone did the amino test before? Can share at which stage to do it? Also, when do you do the OSCAR test and blood test? Thanks for sharing!

bbwow, WHY are u asking?????????? got good news??? hohohohoho..
anyway, amnio is done by 16th - 20th week if i m not wrong. and OSCAR is 11-13th week.. =)

*DISCLAIMER* I'm asking on behalf of my colleague!!

hippo,
OSCAR is the blood test right? Is it done straight after the scan? My colleague said she had hers done one month after the scan.

chersam, ya lor...seein them fall sick so frequent really makes our heartache for them. But it can't b helped...sigh...

hippo, aiyo...how can u say Adri like dat? hahaha...I can still recall how she shared her "stars" wif Travis on our last gatherin. :p Ain't she sweet? kekeke...

bbwow, next time must put ur disclaimer early early okie? i was so excited for awhile.. haha!
OSCAR is the blood + scan done together wor.. hmmm......

maruko, ha! she is still not sweet. she is just more generous with her food. cos she always kena asked to share her food with the whole family. u try asking her to share toys lor.. hahaha!

hippo,
dun like tat say adri got "hiam pak" face lar, i would say she got "attitude" face. hahaha!
oh my god, put on 4kg in a mth arh. see how much ur grandma &amp; granny adore u =)
aiyo, backache acting again arh? anythin the gynae can help in easing ur backache or got to tahan till delivery?

bbwow,
wanted to laugh at u, so fast put up "disclaimer" notice after kena suspected by hippo.

hippo, ur backache gettin worse? Mmm...rest more when u can. Wow...4KG in a mth? Incredible...but im sure u will b able to shed all the gained weight after ur delivery.
happy.gif

hippo,

alamak, I totally forgot the process liao le. lucky got preggy mummies here with fresh memories to share.

my colleague is kinda worried cause they did the blood test for her on her 9th week(abit early?) and then scheduled the scan 1 month later. and the results turned out quite negative so she's very paranoid now.

chersam, ha! wat an attitude lor.. keke..

maruko &amp; chersam, strictly speaking.. the 4 kg was over 2 weeks cos wt gain in the 1st 2 weeks after last check-up was 0kg. then the last 2 weeks balloon again.. argh! tis time round the wt gain is not due to water retention leh. itz pure fats i tink! hahahaha.. datz y hb is stepping in to "stop" them from overfeeding the both of us le..
happy.gif

re: backache.. i m buying the support band lor. no other ways to ease it le.. boo hoo!

hi mummies!

belated christmas and advanced new year wishes to everyone!

hippo, didn't realise that our kids are starting school next week! gosh... time really flies! and do take care of your back!

ecookie, take care. so excited for you... you're popping soon!

just to share... i'm quite amazed at deborah's physical abilities. she could lift her head within the 1st week, push up in the 3rd week, and flip from her tummy onto her back after 1 month. so different from hannah!

zhenzhen: wow deborah really advanced in her motor skills! *clapclap*
happy.gif

bbwow: yah i think at 9 weeks its a bit early. oscar is dont between 10-13 weeks if im not wrong and its blood test combined with scan.

hippo: wow ur mum n gramps must dote on u alot!~! heheh. but no fret, im sure u can shed those weight after delivery.
happy.gif

for me, i actually lost weight over the past 2weeks. now total weight gain for this pregnancy is ard 14kg at 36 weeks. no change from last check up. hope baby's weight gain is steady when i go for my review this evening!

hippo,

*ahem* since you're preggy. 4kg is forgivable. WAHAHAHHAHA

and regarding which hospital, cannot say here lah. later kena letter. :p make a very good and easy guess lor.

zhen zhen,
from my memory, I did the scan+blood test together too. maybe cause my colleague is older? 34 yrs old?

and deborah's milestones are amazing! must be the power of your milk. kekeke

zhen zhen, woah! deborah is reali advanced! *clap clap*! u have a genius in hannah and now an athlete in deborah!
happy.gif
cool!

ecookie, hurhurhur.. i m envious of ur wt gain of 14kg at 36 weeks wor! i have put on a total of 11kg already OKIE!!! way way above wat i put on for adri in the 1st 2 tri.. pengz..
dun worie abt ur wt loss. i tink u'll be fine and little beanie shd be doing great!

bbwow, ahem.. k**?? hohohoho..

hippo,

i be sending my ashley to school next week too..this few day kept feeling very heartache cos dunno will she adapt to it not.very scare i see her cry end up i cry too. u tink better to stay with her for the first few days or few hours or just leave once she goes in?

sorry mummies i seldom post but i am oso Oct'07 and Oct'09 mummy..keke..will try to join in u all for next outing and hope not too late..
happy.gif

hippo, its always ez to gain den to lose...kekeke...enjoy all the great food comin ur way now... :p

bbwow, tink I noe which hospital coz my gal fren also took the test ard the same time. I was wonderin how com she had the test during her 1st tri...coz I remembered my gynae sayin better to check only at 2nd tri. She said her gynae said its ok so she go ahead. Anyway we hav heard so much abt dat hospital so I dun wanna scare her further.

hippo &amp; maruko,

BINGO! Right on the hospital.

oppssilly,
I remember you! or rather your nick! nice of you to drop by.
happy.gif
hope all goes well for ashley goin to school!

bbwow/hippo, hahaha...tink the hospital has got quite a "reputation" for its downhill kinda service &amp; professionalism. My hb last time wanted me to go there when I was preggy wif Travis. I told him NO WAY. hahaha...

hippo,
oops, just realised my typo error - "grandma &amp; granny". u shld know i'm referrin to ur mama &amp; granny lah. haa!
hope the support band helps in easing ur backpain!

zhen zhen,
wah seh, deborah is really very very advance!

kathy,
i remember u but i din know that u are also an Oct'09 mummy, same as ariajo &amp; sugar nut! =)
ur #2 a boy or gal?

thanks mummies for remembering me.
happy.gif

chersam,

mine number 2 oso gal gal..yes same as aria jo.. still prefer to post in this thread..maybe bcos has been following u all silently for the past 2 years liao bah..
happy.gif

Ecookie,
Hang on there. Just s few more weeks. U might want to take the time release vitamin c to boost up ur immune system? I took it throughout my pregnancy n I hardly fall sick. I think it really works!

Hippo, 
Poor mummy. Ur backache worsen huh? U too gambate. Time flies really fast n in blink you'll be next 
happy.gif
 u know I too put on 4kg in one of the months. So scary hor. Haha but then it's the only time we can indulge in all the goodie food.. Hur hur.  

Zhenzhen
Wow, Deborah really amazing! To think that naia is fast in physical developments cos her neck is also stronger than aria n she's starting to flip on her tummy now at 2.5 months. But Deborah is even faster! Naia is extremely playful now. Coos n smile a lot.

Kathy,
Wooa.  Hi-5. I'm Oct 07 and Oct 09 mum too! When was ur Edd for Oct 09?your no2 is boy or girl?  

hi all
happy.gif

kathy.. welcome back... congrats on ur no. 2.. so fast alr 2mths le?? hope to see u @ nxt gathering =)

hippo.. 'mai-tu-liao'.. faster go get the back support now! dun tink too much, jus get pampered &amp; enjoy your pregnancy now =)

ecookie.. hope yz fever down le... so today he no go cc lor?

bbwow.. i remembered did oscar + scan same time during 12wks... ask ur colleague to tink postive, everything shd b fine....

ariajo.. aria's teeth grew so fast?? keke.. good good..

zhenzhen..wow.. deborah's development @ 1mth is amazing! then v fast she can crawl &amp; talk &amp; walk le =)

re kiddos going schl nxt wk... hopefully they'll guai guai &amp; dun gv us 'headache' =D

aria jo,

my 1st one EDD was on 20 Oct,2nd one on 26 Oct..number 2 oso gal.. if i am not wrong,naia born on 8 Oct ya? i saw her video clip,very chubby and cute..

junnie: his fever is really quite mild like 37.6. i fed him some paracetamol and "tabao" him to cc still. bad mummy. the teacher will call me if his fever shoot up. *fingers crossed*

Hi Mummies ... had a surprisingly good unplan X'mas this yr with just the 4 of us ... went to watch AVATAR in a Premiere Cinema that cost us only SGD23 in total without drinks and popcorn ... but its so so so nice and cosy in there ... (but in the midst of it .. the 2 kids take turns to puke !!! peng ...heng its towards the end of the show liao)
On X'mas day ... we went to Grand Hyt to had our brunch ... and its a super super nice spread ... have a nice meal thur the monkey is jumping up and down and running around and Carissa's tooth pop out too in the rest hahaha after that when shopping but a naggy Carissa kept saying she wants to go home to play her new board game !!! spoilt both me and hb's mood

Ecookie saw yr blog ... aiyo U must be lose when U see YZ so restless after CC he will recover soon

Hippo take care ok ... i also had my attack on the hmmm "backache" which will really stop me from doing anything for a moment till now ... i will suddenly cannot walk at all ... hmmm i really dun no what is wrong too ... 'scared'i know its cos by those falls i had be4 wedding, after wedding ... after moving to new hse all on the same spot sobsob

Zhen ... just like what hippo said U give birth to 2 good gens yeah
happy.gif
amen

Muruko ... I cannot find yr blog ... sobsob

hi hi kathy! i rem ur nick too.. haha.. welcome back..
happy.gif
i will be spending the 1st 2 days with her.. thereafter, tink i will just leave her there.. *ouch*..

aria, thanks gal! naia is at the super cute stage.. must be so amazing to go thru all those little "blur" actions of theirs now!! like reminiscing those times with aria ya?

junnie, yeah! hope zann does well for her P1 1st class too!

bbwow, yah.. pls send my regards to ur fren ya? tell her not to worry. have faith and be positive! baby shd be ok!!

chersam, yep! understand wat u were talking abt la.. no worries.. hahaha!

hi wave junnie ... all perpare for P1 liao? kekeke U no Zann hahaha are U on leave to go school with her ??? is Lance going to school too ???

Back