(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

Chintz,
The Pictures are nice and models so sweet !!! It the photographer someone we know ?

Junnie,
Still in Melbourne. Coming back tomorrow (sat), by the time we landed should be sunday morning liao.

Morning mummies!! Pumping now and feel so sian hearing the raining sound outside the window!! Ah have to go work in this weather and it's Friday lo!

Anyway, cm, this time is not Joyce's work. They don't return the unedited soft copy. Tiffany, u may write to Indriana and check
happy.gif

might be busy later, no time to come in. Have fun!

hi all
happy.gif

chintz.. every1 buzy buzy buzy cos is TGIF loh =D
awwwww...your ps were v well taken!! chloe really big jie jie & bosco.. omg.. really papa's photocopy =)

cm.. ur golf balls in good used too.. *clap clap* for carlson =)

jovial..still in melbourne? nvm, v fast u'll b back w ur mum & caelen.. home sweet home =)

maruko... how's outing w travis @sentosa?? ur 汪汪仙贝 really 欠扁 =D

eunice.. see ya in 15mins time for lunch =D

chintz,
nice pics! chloe & bosco look more n more like papa!
happy.gif

aria,
my hubby also met pinky when he collected our canvas few weeks back! pinky sure bought lots of canvas!

Hello mummies!! Finally get to leave early today. I mean no ot. But has to work from home over the weekend T.T

thanks mummies for the comments on Chloe and bosco. I also like the one that has bosco and hb in it. He is becoming like Chloe, very alert to the camera now
happy.gif

pssst, I thought bosco looks like me? Hehe

have a great weekend mummies!!

Gd morning mummies...
juz came back from the doc. On MC today.
sad.gif
doc said I got an infection so gave me 2 days MC. Might b back to work tmr if I feel better.

chintz, the pics look so nice & sweet...

junnie, outing to sentosa on friday was a short & "ex" trip. We went to underwater world onli coz mil cant walk for too long. Den we took a pic dat cost us $15 per piece. Sigh...so mummies if u gg to underwater world, dun b taken in when they say its FREE. Guess we all too "goondo" to fall for this kinda trap.

hello mummies!

chintz,
those pics are nice!!!
eh, can't agree more that bosco looks like daddy now. oopsie!

maruko,
aiyo, din expect the answer to 木兰 quiz is this! LOL!
gal, sick arh, take care & take ur medi as scheduled. hope u recover soon!

hello mummies!

good afternoon... guess everyone is really busy during this festive season hehe

i miss my chloe and bosco a lot....

Chersam, felt better after sleepin thru whole afternoon. Shiok. Now only worry at nite can't sleep liao. Haha...will b headin to work tmr also. Pai seh if I only work a day this wk.

hi mummies,
the thread is really quiet these days. guess everyone is busy busy..

naia is 2 and 1/2 months now and in abt 3 weeks plus, i'm going back to work permanently.. so sian... dun think i will ever hv a long rest like this..waking up bed late and "nua" with aria and then fall back asleep together like this morning..hehe...

anyway, here's a video of Naia laughing aloud when i played with her. she's only 2 month plus. dun you think she's really matured? i dun get such response with aria! all i remembered is aria sleep a lot most of the time and v quiet baby. naia screams and make noises through the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMqDoO9ygh4

ariajo,

this is so amazing! She can really laugh.. so cute. She is only 2 days older than my gal yet so different. Mine can only smile, at most make some soft sounds. I think Naia is indeed more mature and develops really fast..
happy.gif

Good morning!

Maruko? Hope u r feeling better already
happy.gif

I'm on cc leave today to bring bosco for jab

have a nice day mummies!

Gd morning mummies...

chintz, thx for askin...yes feelin slightly better. Am back to work today coz felt pai seh if I worked only 1 day this wk. :p

Maruko U on MC still come back to work !!! >.< hmmm boss dun care even if U dun come back ... they dun take into account when its bouns time ... they just cannot see whatever good thing U do for them...

Esther ... having a good time with hb !!! why haven't come in to say hello to SG kekeke

Chintz enjoy yr time with yr 2 lovely pies

Aiyo my cough is killing me ... i am still coughing like nobody's business ... finish dun no how many cough medi liao ... think have to take the medi for asthma liao sobsob but i dun have and i will balloon p after taking that medi sobsob

CM, I juz reached home. Boss asked me to com back rest. B4 I leave office, he passed me my Xmas prezzie n said "in case u dun feel well to com in tmr, I give u 1st". So pai seh coz I didn't get him anything yet. Still dunno wat to get for him. Other boss I can't comment but I tink this boss won't take me for granted.
happy.gif

maruko ... good for u
happy.gif
its hard to come by a good boss rest well and drink more water now so that U can enjoy yr X'mas
happy.gif

when U r on MC ... this thread also take MC kekeke

Ariajo,

Naia is sooooo cute !!! Looks like Aria !

CM,
hehe, I wish but hectic so far for us. Touch down on saturday night at 11.30pm. Had to send Caelen and my mum to my mum's place then come home, by the time I sleep already 2am liao.

Sunday had to go Suntec carrefour to buy Caelen's milk powder and have lunch with my mum cos it's her birthday. Send them back, go home conked out for 1 hr + before going to pick up my dogs from boarding home.

Yesterday and today ran to new place to meet the contractor, settle paper work with management office etc. Finally settle for a while but hubby going off to work night duty liao
happy.gif

CM, ya I totally agree a gd boss is hard to com by. U still coughin badly? Better go c a doc b4 it gets any worse.

Jovialz, wow...u got a bz bz schedule there. Welcome back...

Jovial ohhhh orrrrr ... ya man lots of paper work to be done for a new hse and lots of small small thingy to do ...

Maruko am thinking to go and see doc tomolo ... i almost cannot tahan liao its at the peak liao ... i think i really need something for asthma den can work which i dun have any with me now ...cos of the rain etc ... it get worse too ... my heartless hb nvr even offer to apply vicks on my back for me see la see la ... "sign" just told him nia ... he still can reply me back ... oh coughing is like everyday afair for me ... shit him man ... i am here coughing till almost breathless liao he still can take it as everyday thingy !!! just told my gal too DUN NEED TO GET MARRY NEXT TIME >>> GET MARRY FOR WHAT IF HAVE A HB LIKE THIS

Gd morning mummies...

seems like alot bz wif clearin work on hand to go on leave... :p

CM, hurry go c doc once the clinic opens. Dun delay anymore. Dun tink so pessimistic abt ur hb. There r guys dat dunno how to show their concern &amp; luv. Juz like my hb. Tink of how he pampers u at times.
happy.gif
remember he called the stupid waitress to scold her for being rude to u? Dat is a way of showin. Juz dat they dunno how to express in words. Dun say too impact words to ur gal. I noe u dun mean it but the words might edge deeply in her heart when she grows up.
U r alone there thus will tink more pessimistic BUT we r all here for u.
happy.gif

<font size="+2">right mummies?</font>

morning all
happy.gif

today bo-lang arh??? =D

cm.. faster go c doc la.. ur health more impt cos u needa look aft ur two baobei... dun care abt ur hb.. when his turn to not feeling well u 以牙还牙loh =D &amp; u arh.. how can u say lidat to carissa?? tat's all 缘份... i'm sure she'll w meet a 100% mr right =)

jovial... welcome back =) ur hb &amp; ur dogs must b v happi to see all the 3 of u =D so u report back to work le or on leave to enjoy coming xmas?

maruko... wat a nice boss u hv.. lucky u! hope u r feeling much better &amp; will recover in time to enjoy the holidays =)

ariajo... looking @ naia's video clips remind me of lance (the size.. keke).. she's such a cutie pie smiling &amp; laughing all the way!! also took a look @ your other video clips esp the one aria playing guitar.. she's so cute too &amp; her teeth v neat... no need to worry much la...

junnie, yup feelin much better liao. My boss still asked me if im ok to com in today. If not, ask me to rest at home. But I pai seh. Better com work coz tmr office not open also.

chintz, ^5...

ok...since its so quiet...mayb its time for some 欠扁问答题liao... :p

第十一本书,猜一句成语。

HI mummies,

Been busy clearing work, going on leave whole of next week...
happy.gif

Just had an interesting 'conversation w brig last night' He like to wiggle non stop whenever we tidy him up aft his shower. But when ever i told him "brig, u r like a WORM, moving non stop", he will literally stop what he is doing and lie down on the bed and let me put on his diaper etc. Last night, the same thing happened, when im abot to say : Brig, do you know what u r like?", he quickly stop moving and said " PIG" Ha ha... that v truth... he born in the year of pig...

This morning, he is 'complaining' to his daddy, "why mummy didnt keep the laminating machine after using?" Then he kept on shaking his head and kept the machine for me?

See how our darlings grow....

chris, wah...u can hav conversation wif Brig oredi ah? Travis only 有问必答...tink its onli a matter of time they start to blabber off... :p

<font size="+2">Mummies, I will b bringin Travis to Fidgets tmr with Tiffany. Anyone of u wanna join us? We will meet at 10am.</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">M</font></font><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">E</font></font><font color="119911"><font size="+2">R</font></font><font color="119911"><font size="+2">R</font></font><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">Y</font></font> <font color="ff6000"><font size="+2">X</font></font><font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">M</font></font><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">A</font></font><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">S</font></font>
3418578.jpg

merry xmas mummies!!! have a good day ahead!!

me've been sick for past few days, so didnt come in as much as i wanted. this year xmas will be a quiet one for me! recuperating at home with yz n hubbi. hehe.

Back