(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

totoro_bb, ur blog very cute lei...
i must learn how to do it after i deliver
happy.gif

very memorable too!!

thanks vicki and totoro_bb

haha...no pot of gold today...pot of mud only...
at first mum say will cook for me..now last minute she say too busy...office came out with last minute extra work..so now no time to cook...baby anytime coming...lagi headache...

totoro..i was looking at one of those websites...dunno is it really without msg or not...im thinking of just cooking myself and eating....make simple soup dishes lor..

but i really tink the weather make me bad mood...sighz..either that or finally my hormones caught up with me....

unice..u take care arh....all the best....mine still inside..lots of hardening..but no cramping..only sharp pain in the v area only...

unice, looks like you'll be the next one. all the best!

totoro, what tape are you using? is it micropore (surgical tape)? gynae told me to use for 1 week, but my aunt recommend to use for longer, to reduce likelihood of scarring. i don't really like it though, because it's quite sticky and removing it can be a bit painful. my week is up already...wondering if i should continue? how long did your gynae ask you to use it for?

Hi mummies
Can advice what do i need to look out for when in TMC? mine due 2nd nov. I personally don't really like TMC but no choice my gynae only delivers there. There isn't much food to eat,also the parking is horrible. Now that u r have reminded abt their service which makes me more paranoid abt TMC. But what to do my gynae only deliver there.

Hippo
Can you advice me on TMC and what should i be looking out for? Also how abt after c section what is the thing that i have to prevent? I opt for c section. Cos I am scare of natural birth.

May I know what did u pack for the baby's bag and mummy's bag? I bought most of the stuff but i am worry not enough.

Thanks for all yr help and advice.

Hi mums,
I've given birth, via natural w epidural, to my baby boy today (16 Oct). He weighs 3.190 kg at birth, and is 49cm long.

Will fill you in with the details at a later date..

Hi all,
Unice has given birth to baby sean at 5.09am!
He weights 3.03 kg n lenght 47cm! Delivery method : epi with forcep.

Congrats unice! Welcome to motherhood!

Congrats unice too! wah! so fast.
happy.gif

bbunny, since now still got time, think u should try to find a CL to help. Depending on how the labour is, the 1st 2 weeks you may feel too weak even to cook or take care of bb (im assuming no one else is helping out with bb also).

My first boy was 20hrs labour. Delivery is epi with forcep, but cos the wound was so bad i had to sit on the float for like 2 wks to 1 mth + couldnt really move ard so CL was a great help for me.

Second boy was faster labour and wound ok so got go about doing things myself soon after discharge.

So, in a way, depends on luck. Go find CL - still got time.
happy.gif

Congrats sugarnut,
U hve the same EDD (same hosp as well) as mine. I'm anxiously waiting for my little one to arrive.

totoro_bb, read this link.. http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/pa/pa_formula_hhg.htm

How long can I store formula?

Prepared formula should be stored in the refrigerator. It must be used within 48 hours. Prepared formula left at room temperature for more than 1 hour should be thrown away. At the end of each feeding, throw away any formula left in the bottle.

In my own opinion, if u use more hot water to make FM and keep them in warmer bag, I think can last for abt 1-2.5 or maybe 3 hrs? Depends on your warmer bag.

morning everyone!

check with u all: do ur bb hiccup? mine seems to have hiccup everyday leh...but very fast stop liao...about half hour like dat...anyone experienced this? is it common?

Jovial, I have not delivered yet. Yes, still in the overdue list. SIGH...

Went for checkup on monday, and already 2.5cm dilated. Gynae said likely to go into labour Monday night or Tues...but until now, still nothing. Just occasional cramps and contractions, not regular. Parents and parents in law have been calling everyday, few times a day, asking about progress. Very stressed. But I don't want to induce unless there's medical reasons for doing so. At the last check-up, gynae checked that amniotic fluid level is still very good (level 10) and baby seems comfortable insides, still moving around quite a bit. umbilical cord is safely at her legs. So...really don't see the need to induce. However I'm given until Friday 19 Oct as gynae doesn't feel it's good for pregnancy to go past 41 weeks.

Sigh...feel quite stressed from all the waiting and people asking if I've popped. Anyway, if still no news within these few days, then at least baby will be out on 19 or 20 Oct.
happy.gif

Meantime jus try to enjoy my rest and alone time before baby comes and everyone gets busy.

Congrats unice and sugarnut!!

Hi bbunny,

i've the same symptoms as you. Tummy hardening and sharp pain at V area. According to my doc, tummy hardening is contraction but i do not feel any pain at all... Hm...
I've the same EDD date as yours 24th. Hopefully, bb will be out by 24th. I really hope he has the same horoscope as his mummy and daddy...heehee... He just missed his daddy birthday, wondering if he will be his mummy birthday present = P

Congrats unice and sugarnut....have fun with ur bb k?

thanks joyce...i feel a little better....my bb everyday hiccup...i tot what is wrong...lol...

hi mummies,been busy since m bk frm hospital...my boy was born on 9oct...suppose to admit hospital on the very mornin at 8am for induction cos gynae said my placenta is very mature liao hence nutrients and oxygen gg to bb is slowing dwn...instead of induce,my waterbag broke at 4am so admit hopital.1cm dilated wen reached hospital..no contractions felt but epi was administered as i hv no threshold for pain...hee..waited for 12hrs til 5pm oni dilated 4cm..gynae said my cervix wall already swell and its nt advisable to wait and delay liao..so hv to do c-section..was so so sad wen heard tat...cos wanted very much to go thru natural birth...cried all the way til the operatin threatre and finally see my boy after 20mins..sigh...nevertheless,felt relieved and hapi to see him finally..he has jaudince so rented the machine hme to do lite thearpy nw..will b reviewed by pd on fri...so heartpain to c him crying nonstop cos he dun lyk the little mask coverin his eyes....boohoohoo...

i am back from pd's visit. Baby Xavier's janudice has dropped and pd says that can see quite obvious drop cos the white of the eyes is not yellow liao. so she didnt even do a blood test on him! So happy! She say just sun him for 2-3 days more then alright liao~

HmmMmm... I delivered at TMC also.. The nurses are very friendly except for 1 who attended to me on my 1st day there when I need assistance to go to the toilet.. She like so scared like that.. Anyway, the worst that happened during my stay is that they tell me they need to charge me for an extra box of tissue paper! They say package only provide one box, but we argue that I stayed for extra 2 more days so I should be given one more box right? Then guess what, they tried to give me a box of opened one! ah yo... then hubby complain until the nurse manager there... he was so pissed off...

unice & sugar nut ... congrats...hv a good confinement
happy.gif

bbunny..try find some1 to help if possible, if nt, get tingkat at least u got a proper meal.

unice,
congrats! didn't manage to read forum till now. ur post got me worried, coz my cramps are super horrid, keeps me awake and its not happening like once, but throughout the day n night. n its painful, n i can't walk properly when the cramps come up. gonna gynae to ask for advice now....

gingerleaf, hippo, dodo, pinky
i'm the last one standing!!! :D

Joycelyn, is you therapy machine like mine ?
I did not use the eye patch cos I never let him lie face down. Just use a nappy cloths to cover the area around his head at night so that it won't be too bright.
1023024.jpg

Mummies who had been feeding EBM, when do you start to warm up the milk ? When baby 'asking' for it ? Anticipate and warm earlier .... ?

Can take straight from freezer and warm up ? How long would that take ?

Gotto start giving EBM liao, going back to work soon.... gonna miss him at work

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Congratulations to all our Mommies-to-be & Mommies</font></u></font>

<font color="ff0000">Latest update from 14th to 20th October 07</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Mummy, Give Birth Liao ?!?!?!</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>24 Sep</TD><TD>.43rd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viola</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Tan</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>San Kyu</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ong</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>October mother</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lim Boon Huay</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Travis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netty</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Goh</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>..</td></tr></table>
<font color="aa00aa">9 Overdue ???</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Still Counting Down </font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perseus</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslyn Lim</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miumiu</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>David Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_Stars</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendar_lover</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starzzz</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Grace </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clari</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Huin</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>YL</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr H Y Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoJo(fighter)</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Quek</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy Wang</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbunny</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Chloe Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nonoelle</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vox</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sherry Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>GollyGEEgirlie</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Huang</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Biji</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>31 oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Warren</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ms Ebens</TD><TD>London</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eufrasia</TD><TD>1 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>2 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Karine Loo</td></tr></table>
<font color="0077aa">37 still counting</font>

<font size="+1"><u><font color="0000ff">Congratulations to all Graduate Mummies!!...Did I miss out anyone ???</font></u></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD>Baby's weight/length</TD><TD>Mode of delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Dr Chen CY</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Caelan Javier Lim Cong</TD><TD>2.675kg/49cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>1.752kg/44cm</TD><TD>GA C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Cedrick Tan</TD><TD>1.840kg/46cm</TD><TD>GA C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Carlson Lee Zi Yang</TD><TD>3.540kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kayden Toh</TD><TD>3.050kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Andrea Seah</TD><TD>2.450kg/--</TD><TD>GA C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Choon Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Brigton Brahm Ong</TD><TD>2.834kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural water birth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2.875kg/46cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>2.910kg/47cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom
new.gif
</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Prof Tay S K</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinegal</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Raine Chew</TD><TD>3.500kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mum Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Natalie Yeo</TD><TD>2.465kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>3.355kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.700kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mui</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.800kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD>2.55kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liu Peifen</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prinzton Sim</TD><TD>3.35kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jarrett Aw</TD><TD>3.395kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.425kg/47cm</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>CIN</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Choong Guan Wen</TD><TD>3.28kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>3.5kg/51cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Triniti</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anders Philip</TD><TD>3.12kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nans</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict</TD><TD>3.42kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>30 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ng Zhen Yong</TD><TD>3.81kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.26kg/50cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kaelyn Phua</TD><TD>3.01kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jerric Chiew</TD><TD>2.9kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr K J Lim</TD><TD>JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Deedy</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eron Wong</TD><TD>3.01kg/51cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Hannah Lum Si-En</TD><TD>3.1kg/50cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(piggy)</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.175kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Valerice Tan</TD><TD>3.15kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Frostyfiona</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Xavier Tan</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perlicia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.04kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adrienne Wee</TD><TD>3.515kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD>3.375kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby
new.gif
</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.14kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marcus Lee</TD><TD>3.285kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steve</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Aziz Sujak</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Nyra Sofina</TD><TD>2.66kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helen
new.gif
</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Javier Ng</TD><TD>2.985kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joycelyn Tan
new.gif
</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anderson Poh</TD><TD>3.295kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clarisse Ong</TD><TD>3.2kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oct_07 Mummy</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Owen Woo</TD><TD>3.364kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugar Nut
new.gif
</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.19kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Unice
new.gif
</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sean Tan</TD><TD>3.03kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural Epi Assist </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="0000ff">50 Graduates</font>

Brought Caelen for his 6 in 1 jab on sunday morning. Lucky GP gave a bottle of medication in case fever. True enough, He develop fever of 38.4 degrees that night but it subside after giving the medication. Do remember to buy a thermometer (better to get those measure by the armpit - young baby's ear canal might be too small for those ear probe thermometer - as advised by my PD).

congrats joycelyn! have fun with ur bb! =D

frosty, so happy for u...i recalled bring so happy when doc told me no need to bring bb down to test again for jaundice...the poor bb have to be poked for so many days...so heartpain...

bb cried today for at least 10 min...tot he was hungry...but not time for feed yet..changed his nappy too...carreid him but he just kept crying...sniff sniff...then CL took over and he simply stopped and even went back to sleep! sighs...so frus....

Nans,
Heehee... guess I know you... was still wondering if its you until I read your earlier post :) Anyway, how's baby so far? My girl also hiccup everyday, so don't worry ya.

Phototherapy bed for Jaundice
I rented the bed too... there's a face shade that comes with it, so don't have to use the eye shade. Baby jaundice level dropped after using the bed for 3 days.

You can find the picture here... Ultra BiliLight (the "PEP Bed")
http://www.peponline.com/Ultra_BiliLight.16.0.html

yeah nans, when pd said that no need to do blood test, i was so happy. cos i have been worrying like mad for the past few days...

nans,
I had similar experience, but in my case it was the changing table. He kept crying, then I realise his diaper dirty so put him on the changing table. When I go and take new diaper, I realise he is not crying anymore ... as a matter of fact, he fell asleep. hm .... changing table more comfortable than mummy's chest
sad.gif

6 in 1 was $110 including consultation and fever medication. Cheapest I can find. Her 5 in 1 was even cheaper than polyclinic @ $77 (polyclinic is $84)

1023187.jpg

On the day of Full Month Celebration

1023188.jpg

Day 42

1023189.jpg

Day 54 (Today)
He was 4.8kg @ day 50 .... put on 2.1kg in 50 days

feel so bad rite...so sad...sighs....but sometimes think think is very funny leh...just laff it off la...lol

must go and call my gp...KKH 6 in 1 is $88 exclud GST...cheaper leh...=D

Re: injection

Hi gals,

Not sure if you heard about this... for my older son, my aunt actually told me to feed him panadol rite after the injection (even if he doesnt have fever) as she mentioned the it will help in preventing the fever from coming.

We actually did that and his fever didnt really come. Not sure if "heng" or just an old wife's tale.

nans... heard some pd charge 150 bucks per jab (not sure if it includes consultation though)

sighs....aso dunno....but my CL did mention that my body heat is much higher than hers cos of the nourishing heaty food that i have been eating...hopefully after confinement my body heat would come down so that bb would like to be carried by me lo...=<

vicki,
not only some PD charge a ex, even the GP over here at punggol charge around that price.

Nans,
for 6 in 1, you choose either
6 wks, 3 month, 5 months schedule OR 2 months, 4 months, 6 months.

Caelen took at 7th weeks, so we'll probably follow the 1st schedule.

Mummy, anyone intend to take the rotavirus oral vaccine ? understand must take 1t dose by 3 months ?

jovial... u mean can have a choice of the above schedule for the 6 in 1 har? i tot its a fixed 2/4/6 thingy.

Got choice... was thinking of the 1.5/3/5 instead. at least the 1st 2 jabs is within my 3 mths Maternity leave.

can i add my bb's data into ur bb listing? hope its ok with u all.

EDD: 6 oct
Actual DD: 25 sept
Doc: Dr Judy Wong/ Dr Irene Chua
Hos: KKH
Delivery: Natural with Epi
Name of BB: Benedict Na
Measurement: 3.486kg/51cm

Txs.

cngratz unice! i logged in late la... but gingerleaf very fast! haha..

gingerleaf, we can meet up ater my confinement cos am at my mum's place now! =)

jovial, caelen is so cute! big boy!

yoko, dun worie too much seriously. TMC was my choice mainly due to 2 reasons: 1. my gynae is there so easier for her to check on me though she can deliver at other hospitals. 2. TMC is a women's clinic so i would like to think that they are e experts in this area. Moreover, despite all e complaints, i have heard lotsa compliments too b4 my own experience so i tink it all boils down to luck dear!

as for hospital bag, pack clothes (sleepwear... i wore e same clothes when i got admitted for discharge day) for urself + camera + maternity pads (cos i dun like their stringed ones) + disposable underwear (easier & convenient) + breast pads. dun have to bring anything for baby as all will be provided.. hope this helps!

totoro, i like ur blog on bb kelly!

Anyone seeing Dr Y.Y Yip from SBCC?
I wonder how much they charge for 6-in-1, coz he is bb's pd.
I was told to go back on the 1st Nov, which is exactly a mth after bb's 1st hep B & BCG jab.
Since 6-in-1 is taken on the 1.5mth, does that means, I cant have her jab on that day?

gingerleaf... i see Dr Chan Kit Yee (also from SBCC). they told me $150 per jab n 1st visit must include a 1st consultation which is about $60.

gingerleaf, why don't you call to check the $ ?
My PD charges $150 for 6 in 1. Anyway, all the doctor need to check is baby is in condition for jab (not sick) thus doesn't matter even if not going back to PD. Mine was done at GP.

Back