(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

Ya, I agree with madlynette, the picture very colour coordinated! Hehe.

Chintz,
you stay at jurong too?
Whats the bag promo abt? What bag was given?? So nice!

YL,
Oh you're such a darling! Thanks
kao_clap.gif

Btw, I got my bjorn synergy at Mothercare PS. Initially we went to centrepoint but they don't have synergy black so we rush down to PS to get the black one. May be you'll like to call up the branch you're going, to check if they have the colour.

chintz,
sorry, forgot to thank you for the info
happy.gif

Hi sanbebe,

so the free bag is fr mothercare? got to quote membership # or something as reference?

me still thinking ergo, synergy or active.. haiz cant make up my mind.

gingerleaf: i stay at yishun
happy.gif

re: bjorn free bag
i got this recommend a friend card when i purchased the bjorn, attached to the warranty card. Just tear that portion out to ur friend who wants to get a bjorn too, then they'll give u a free bag.

I have no idea how does the bag look like, cos it's still with dodo
happy.gif

Oh!
Then I shld have that too!, but dunno throw the card to where liao.
sad.gif

Hehe, I keep looking at ziqian and chloe pic, both look like couple quarrel lidat, with both looking away. Hehe, very cute!!

hi all
been very busy..so very long never log in... :p

hey sugarnut..
u went on the cruise too! I also brought my boy up on the weekend cruise on Virgo. keke..yup..took up the UOB promo... btw the 1 for 1 promo is not worth it if u gals planning for bring your bb up... check out the rates for it too bef booking... infant is considered an adult in the promo...
sad.gif
the UOB promo is more value... =)

to those staying in JW..keke.. we can meet up for a gathering!!! I'm staying in JW too near JP. ;p

anyone of u started semi solids for your bb? Any recipe to share? ;p

lavender lover: What a coincidence! We could have bump into each other if we took the same itinerary.
happy.gif

Did you realise that the crew staff are super friendly to babies? Most of them will talk and say "so cute!"..plus they like to touch and hold them.. my boy got pimples on his face after the cruise. haha..

message from Junnie on little Lance condition:
little Lance still got fever, now just put plug on foot going to give antibiotic thru drip, urine test result no good they going to draw direct fr penis if result is positive might hv to operate correct his reflux problem. result out 2 days time.

let pray and hope that little lance will be fine no need to go thru operation.

oh dear! poor lance! hope he doesn't have to go thru op!

chintz,
did you manage to go to bb fair? I went on Sun and only bought feeding spoons and bottle teats. like nothing much leh...

gingerleaf,
I saw the booster seat, not very comfy.
sad.gif
I'll go for bumbo...

poor thing...
sad.gif

hope lance will be fine soon and dun have to go for the op... junnie, be strong & positive! take care..

chintz,

maybe this fri night/ sat? let u know again.. coz my parents will be flying off to perth this sat midnight, they may need my help run some errands... let u know again k!
happy.gif

gingerleaf,

so u go and buy one soon! then i will get this bag.. haa! btw mummies, there will be an isetan private sale this thurs.. got their mailers last week... hubby said he initially wana throw the mailers away so i will not know abt this... hee :p

I think , we shld really organise an outing liao.
I think its really time for all babies n mummies to mit!

Oh, who bringing their baby for a swim anytime soon?!?!

sugar nuts,

thanks! may i ask how much it cost? how do u find abt their service? actually i wish to trim i myself but still dun have the courage... :p

chintz,

this weekend seems abit rush leh.. how abt next sat/ sun noon? (but next fri - sun got expo bb fair)... but i think a just a noon/ lunch gathering shd be okay bah..
happy.gif

gathering: i think 22 mar sat should be okie for me. let me know venue!

dodo: i gg aft work. must save on leave liao..not much left "(

dodo: I think his hair cut was $18.. a bit ex.. but we thot better to try a salon experienced with kids' haircut as my boy has cradle cap on his scalp.

It was done within 10 min.. there was a small TV showing cartoons in front of each seat to divert his attention. Then my boy sat on my lap while his hair was being cut. I can try to upload his haircut video on my facebook account sometime soon..

gingerleaf,

im fine wi ur suggestion coz i will be going to the expo bb fair also... 22 march? anyone joining?
happy.gif

ecookie,

if i go will be after office hour also.. coz hubby busy wi work, so i may go wi bb myself and meet him there... wah, abit gan jiong.. 1st time bring bb to orchard alone :p

sugar nut,

thanks for the info! ya.. $18 in abit exp.. but my boy's hair grows unevenly, so wish to have a trim.. look forward to your video!
happy.gif

Im so looking forward to the isetan sale! So happen my mil gg overseas on thurday! No one to help me look after bb! Looks like I'll have to bring bb there myself in the afternn!
sad.gif

ecookie: so envy of u.
happy.gif
going to europe for 2 weeks!! shiok.. missed those days when me & hb go for long travel vacations. got babysitter to look after bb, paiseh to leave so long also even if i can bear to leave bb with her.

Anyway, booked short trip to Cebu with hb next mth. Anyone been there? any gd hotels to suggest??

And just booked a villa at SilosaBeach Hotel @ Sentosa end of the month. Would like to bring bb to somewhere "out of Singapore" since never bring her to the cebu trip. A bit heartache cos it's expensive. Hope the plc is worth it. The villa comes with private rooftop jacuzzi so am thinking can bb to a "swim" at the jacuzzi then :p

Back