(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

cannot tahan these irreponsible parent. Saw the new paper, actually got parent let their kids go swimming while they have HFMD.

mummy..izzit a must to feed water after each milk feed? i nvr leh, how arr? not even in my gal time, now at least she got brush teeth aft drinking milk but sometime she too tire also brush teeth drink milk then zzzz liao!! during the day bb got drink water, but come to nite feed, he also fall aslp v quickly...

bbwow..tink your MIL love your boi so much till bcom so protective.. she got look aft other grandchildren? if u got bring bb home everynite or frequently, shdnt b afraid, cos bb will attach to parent more... my boy also taking lesser cereal nowsaday when increased to 2 feed porridge.. of cos if yours is organic type is more healthier than those off the rack one... is always hard to communicate w old folks/MIL esp those 'stubborn' ones :p

junnie,
u check his gum and see. Mine can see the shape of the teeth on her gum so think confirm it is teething. Mine also kana virus infection from fiday so was having fever and cough. Now i give her teething biscuit and she enjoy it.

bbwow, my MIL also like to let my boy wear clothing she bought, may it be just the one set...can see him wearing twice in 5 days. Nevermind lor...when i bring my boy out, i let him wear clothing i bought only...fair and square.

jovial, I also brush his little teeth in the morning and evening.
Huh...you mean the children has HFMD still go swimming? Oops...

hi zhenzhen,

MIL said, cannot bloat baby's tummy by giving her too much milk. when it's expanded already, next time baby will grow fat?!?!?!

what the h@#l?!

and then the famous quote came out, "LAST TIME THE OTHER NIECE i never gave her more than 4oz."

and guess what, that niece is FAT loh... overweight definitely!!

bbwow,
I guess feeding porridge instead of cereal should not do much harm but not adding soy sauce. Is your boi her 1st grandson or your hubby is her favorite son ? Maybe that why she so protective. What is your hubby's stand about it ? I guess since she is your MIL, very difficult for you to stand against her. Maybe your hubby should step in? But then, if things really do not work out, will you be able to take care of your boy full time ? Otherwise, there is nothing much your can do. Look on the bright side, your hubby turn out well too
happy.gif

Babymallonline Orders:
<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Unit</TD><TD>Item name</TD><TD>description</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>size</TD><TD>qty</TD><TD> price </TD><TD> 20% Discount </TD><TD> Total </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601052</TD><TD>Please Control Yourself! No Cheek Pinching Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>White - Pink Trim</TD><TD>9-12 months</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> $19.16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 60015</TD><TD>Mommy/Daddy &amp; Sister Sayings Baby Bodysuits</TD><TD>Pink - Mommys Little Girl</TD><TD>9-12 months</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> $3.19 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SKU 50020</TD><TD>Cupcake 2-Pack Baby Bodysuits</TD><TD>Cupcake</TD><TD>9-12 months</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $6.99 </TD><TD> $5.59 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>SKU 37110</TD><TD>5-Pack Lightweight Sleeveless Tee Top</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>9-12 months</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $5.99 </TD><TD> $4.79 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 90060015</TD><TD>Mommy/Daddy &amp; Sister Sayings Baby Tee Shirts</TD><TD>if mommy says NO ask daddy</TD><TD>12-18 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> $3.19 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>SKU 02311</TD><TD>3-Pack Straight Edge Baby Socks (non-skid)</TD><TD>Navy Blue</TD><TD>18 - 24 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ecookie</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>SKU 02422</TD><TD>4-Pack Computer Cushion Baby Socks</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>9-18M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> $3.19 </TD><TD> $19.96 </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>SKU 01603</TD><TD>3-Pack Baby Boxer Shorts</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $4.99 </TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>SKU 03305</TD><TD>3-Pack Lap-Shoulder Baby Tee Top</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>12-18M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $4.99 </TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601603</TD><TD>Take me to your leader! Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>Green</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> $3.19 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SKU 50000</TD><TD>On-Safari 2-Pack Baby Bodysuits</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>9 -12 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $6.99 </TD><TD> $5.59 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>SKU 37020</TD><TD>5-Pack Lightweight Sleeveless Bodysuits</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>9 -12 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $6.99 </TD><TD> OOS </TD><TD> $9.58 </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>SKU 37110</TD><TD>5-Pack Lightweight Sleeveless Tee Top</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>9 - 12 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $5.99 </TD><TD> $4.79 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 600403</TD><TD>Future Doctor Baby Bodysuit </TD><TD>White</TD><TD>18 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601002</TD><TD>Please Control Yourself! No Cheek Pinching Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>18 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria Jo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 95025</TD><TD>Ladybug Romper &amp; Scrunchie</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6 - 9 mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $5.99 </TD><TD> $4.79 </TD><TD> $7.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601051</TD><TD>Daddy Says I Was a Great Idea! Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6 - 9 mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601103</TD><TD>Out of this World Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>18 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> $10.37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 00208</TD><TD>Applique Feeder Bib with Teether</TD><TD>Blue Trim - Train, "chew, chew" </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 90060050</TD><TD>Funny Sayings for Boys Baby Tee Shirts</TD><TD>I don't sleep - NOBODY sleeps!</TD><TD>18 - 24 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.99 </TD><TD> $3.19 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD>..</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SKU 601002</TD><TD>Please Control Yourself! No Cheek Pinching Baby Bodysuit</TD><TD>White - Cyan Trim</TD><TD>24 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.99 </TD><TD> $2.39 </TD><TD> . </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bbwow, my MIL also don't really listen to instructions too. i tell her intro 1 new item every 3 days. she one day can intro 3 - 4 new things in 1 day. and she thinks that everything she makes is better than what i make for hannah. grrr... so i sent my hubby to talk to her.

your MIL sounds more extreme than my MIL though. have you asked your hubby to talk to her. sometimes as DIL, very hard for us to say, but they will listen to their sons more.

Chintz,
But I heard someone say before that Baby dunno 'Full' thus we should feel the tummy or something like that.

Enrichment class,
Caelen very intereted in music, what enrichment class is suitable ?

haha... speaking of the devil... my turn to be down with sore throat. really hope it won't progess to something worse. sighzz... n hope my boy will ganna fr me. somemore sat have kindermusik trial. oh dear...

perlicia/junnie
my boy also drinks milk to sleep and i didn't give him water after he finish his milk coz he usually in 'la la land' by then. i dunno if to give him water after his milk will cause him to wake up n refuse to sleep? how ah? such a headache!

bbwow/perlicia
yah... mayb ur MILs really love ur boys v.much lor. its nice that they take the initiative to buy clothes for them! unlike my MIL, never bought clothes/toys for him, say dun wanna spoil him, give red packet during big occasions can alr.

told my hubby casually n calmly - buying clothes is not spoiling, clothes is a necessity esp. when baby outgrows clothes so fast. if buying clothes is spoiling, then lt baby go topless lor, can save money! he kept quiet. :D

then when come to toys, she say dun buy, then where do toys come from? from the sky is it? she rather wait for neighbour to throw away their toy then take from them to let my boy play. what the...?!!

anyway, MILs really not easy to deal - to follow also damn, dun follow also damn. :D

eil, what's the aquaduck lessons like? is it the type that will teach baby how to be watersafe?? or just a play play kind of thing?

jovial, some parents are so irresponsible. grrrr!

I agree with Zhen Zhen,
I'm quite lucky that it's my mum who takes care of Caelen. The thing is right from the beginning, my hubby and I decided and made known that we make the final decision. But we are prepared that If things don't work out, I'll quit and take care myself. However, my mum and I would discuss and explain why do things in our method and sometime, her method is reaonable and we accept that.

Eil,
I also interest in the aquaduck as Suntec
happy.gif
Better that baby can swim so that next time can save mummy.... hehehehe ... mummy is a dry duck.

Zhen zhen,
Think it's baby swimming lesson.

But then hor, August I might go back to shift work (not confirm yet) like that how to go for lesson leh ... sigh

sanbebe, thanks for the links. your hb know how to teach babies to swim? any tips?

i don't mind going for trial for kampong playhouse if you're organising. as long as it's not on sundays.
happy.gif

hi mummies, i just called aquaducks. they offer free trials, but only on weekdays @ tanglin village. would any of you be interested?? we can sign up together!
happy.gif

haha ...zhen zhen, my hb dunno how to teach babies to swim. Well, he knows how to swim, so he's thinking to teach Jav whatever he knows....

Kampong playhouse trial
I dun mind organising it if more mummies are keen. May be I'll wait after they hv tried Kindermusik.

Aquaduck,

St James kindergarden is at Tanglin village lor.
I dun like Suntec, especially crowded during the weekend, plus the pool is cold (according to my brother, my niece switch from suntec to St James). I prefer St James, the pool is small but it's heated, sheltered, free parking and private.
Basically, it's just teaching water confident. Max is 6 babies a class. Splashing, kicking, surfing, etc etc.
I like that place also becauce after that, I can bring bb to Go Go Bambini to play for awhile, it's free entry for bb below 1yr old.

I also dun mind going for Kampong playhouse trial too.

I'm keen with the swimming session but still don't dare to bring her due to HFMD. And with the report junnie mentioned. confirmed NO NO liao loh.

As for Kampong playhouse, keen if the dates are okie. Don't wanna stress myself or her too much after yesterday experience!!

tiffy..i also bought teething biscuit, but due bb recent cough/flu &amp; lotsa yellow mucus (eyes), i dun dare to give scare heaty.. u still gv bb hving fever? then must gv lotsa water..

garden_dreamz.. yalor headache rite? i tink now bb 'bo gah' or not so much teeth, no need to gv water, correct me if i'm wrong. but of cos is good to cultivate good habit fm young, looks like we cant 'tou lan' once its time to introduce them 'toothbrush', haha..

jovial..sooo good arrr, i thot the price on babymallonline alr discounted, now got further 20%?? thks soo much..

totoro..u sleepy arrr?? is jovial reported lah, hahaha.. i now v sleepy after lunch...chiam liao, must 'dong' until 5pm!!

junnie
ha ha ... yah, as I was writing I was thinking Junnie or Jovial ... after lunch lah .... until 5.30pm to be exact ha ha

junnie, zhen_zhen, garden_dreamz,

thanks for the encouragement. yeah, it's their 1st grandson and I appreciate the love she has for my son. But sometimes I just think that she just want to go against me because she's easily influence by her other relatives who has many other grandchildren.

I appreciate she buy clothes but I really don't understand the logic of not letting my son wear the clothes I buy. Like really senseless battle.

My hubby is also at a loss because he can only tell her but later the relatives add on to influence and change her mind. And whatever I argued made alot of common sense but it's all falling on deaf ears.
sad.gif

Anyway, my hubby has supported me to quit. So at any time they pull my fuse, I'll just quit and be a SAHM! Now, just earning the extra money and 'tong' until my last breath! hahahha

junnie,
my girl don't have flu leh. she only suck the teething biscuits only. hmm, she drink alot of water. Whenever i need to change diaper for her, i will give her the water bottle and she drink it holding the bottle herself. This is to keep her from flipping and she drink it too.

Mummies,
As Leroy is still coughing, i wouldnt be joining the trial on Sun. So there is one slot available. Anyone interested?

bbwow,
good that at least your hubby is very supportive.
happy.gif
Don't wait until last breathes as you need it to take care of Jayden ... hahahha...

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Our Babies are turning ONE soon ...</font></u></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>Baby DOB</TD><TD>Baby’s Name</TD><TD>***</TD><TD> Mommy</TD><TD>Baby DOB</TD><TD>Baby’s Name </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Caelan Javier</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Chloe. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Cedrick</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Carlson. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Andrea Seah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Natalie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Jarrett </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Kelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Kris</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Kaelyn </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Jerric</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Hannah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Valerice </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Serene(happy_mtb)</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Kester </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Clare </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Frostyfiona</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perlicia</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Adrienne </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Jazzele </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Anderson </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Oct_07 Mummy</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Owen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>Chloe </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Matthias </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Jaron </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Karine</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Unice</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Sean </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ueno</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Peng Hong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD> Aria</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Sherry </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>Anders</td></tr></table>

Found the file in my computer ... thought would be nice to put up the list. I'd clean up some that I hardly see in the forum. I saw a few 'new' mums that I don't have any information.

Ueno,
Paiseh. That time I do have your details leh. This is modified from the file when we announce everybody's BB Birth. Anyway, edited liao
happy.gif

hi all ... hmm not time to write ... ok ok tell you what I have a friend her boy is 1 week older den my boy he was born on 05/09 ... he can walk liao ... he WALK to me aiyo ????? i am going to faint liao man ...

Ok my boy vomit ... YES he still vomitted all the milk etc even with the wind drop ..sobsob ... called PD guess she will call me back later ...

jovial.....wowow... u remind me of our preggie/delivery table arrrr - really time flies.. so fast bb coming to 1yr old soon, thks for updating again :0) re yellow mucus, i also duno y, i thot is mucus fm nose/cough - no where to come out unless bb poo/vomit, so comes out fm eyes lor.. alr brought to doc, given eye drop, now better. but to put eye drop like fighting battle w bb, he'll scream like torturing him lidat, hiaz...

bbwow.. soooo good, u still got last resort to be SAHM! then if u 'step' MIL's 'tail' also nvr mind lah!! hahaha..

totor.. is going to b 5.30 soooooon!!!!! u can go bk see your kelly liao :p me going off early today also, but finally to cut my 'za cao' hair cos didnt hv time to do so since back fm nuh &amp; finally get hb to bbsit for few hours!

happi chatting mummies
happy.gif

CM,
Wah ... my Caelen can't even crawl ... he only go on all four and shake his pom pom (buttock...) hahaha

Hope PD find out what happen to Carlson soon...

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Our Babies are turning ONE soon ...</font></u></font>
1461405.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa">Mommy</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Baby's DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Baby’s Name</font></TD><TD>***</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Mommy</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Baby's DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Baby’s Name</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Caelan Javier</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Chloe. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Cedrick</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Carlson. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Andrea Seah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Natalie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Jarrett </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Kelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eil</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Jae</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Kris</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Kaelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD> JoshMummy</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Jerric </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Hannah</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Valerice </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene(happy_mtb)</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Kester</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Clare </TD></TR><TR><TD>Frostyfiona</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Perlicia</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Sara </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Jazzele</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Marcus </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Anderson</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>San</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Clarisse </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Chloe </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Matthias </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Jaron </TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Karine</TD><TD> ***</TD><TD>Unice</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Sean </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ueno</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Peng Hong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD> Aria</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Sherry </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>***</TD><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>Anders</td></tr></table>

junnie &amp; esther ... ya still vomit ... aiyo clean his vomit can liao dun need to do things liao ... hmmm scare cos i have gastic problem one .. so hmmm keep finger cross ...

YES MAN can WALK ... aiyo i am so shock

bbwow, be a SAHM la! or you can join me and work part-time.
happy.gif

eil, the timing for aquaducks trial is wed 2.30 - 3pm, and thu 9 - 9.30am. let me know what time you prefer. is next week or week after ok with you?

CM, hope PD can find out reason for carlson's vomitting soon. and your fren's kid can walk at 9 mths!! wow!!!!

Back