(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

hahaha ... gingerleaf ... kekekeke ...

MIL ... aiyo always got not enough time to talk abt them man .. esp during my confindment .. .together with my BIL and SIL ...

my boy like better liao as in taking his milk ... called my maid and asked ...

Now my boy see my MIL like see ghost hahahah cry till no body business man ... hahahahahaha
when i carry my boy aiyoyo ... he will give you the sweet and loved look in my arm aiyo .. .see liao also feel so good man

ueno,
Ok! yes..i will come on the 26th April. Any details about it? Sorry i didn;t follow the thread these few days.

Oh...I saw the Huggies swimming diaper at $16.10 for 10 pieces....That's really ex...any cheaper version that i can buy from?

Better to get or my boy poo in the pool then I am deep s**t.

Hey, everyone counting down to chiong home to sayang bb?
Aiya, still need to do experiment at 5pm
sad.gif

jas ^5 man! hahahaha.... yaya, invite the whole village is a good one!

ya lor, exactly, now i pay for the house also dunno pay for what. so sian man.. MIL always nua in her bed and watch TV whole day, please see is really WHOLE DAY! she go bathe, the TV still on one! wah kaoz, cannot tahan... then everytime shut the window dunno for what, i say the room no ventilation so smelly until i wanna die liao! as if got gold inside the room... yaya, she always buy this buy that to occupied space to get recongnition! exactly! even the fridge also like rubbish bin like that, so messy, the vegetables can keep until rot liao still inside.. ask her, she still say can eat.. ya, eat until die also dunno why lor. I always throw her things away without asking now, heck care.

perlicia, i think that's the usual price leh. anyway hor, i dun think swimming diapers and normal one we use at home got diff leh.. inside also wet when go into the pool. i brought my boy go swimming last sun, in the end, the swimming diaper also soaking wet... i think you can just use normal diaper, as long as the poo poo dun get into the water can liao.

Perlicia & Hippo18,
Yes, I am quite sure abt it. My boy took ikan bilis powder on last Tues. He got the rash on Sat morning. Furthermore, I trust the blood test done @ KKH.
Yup, I cun be bothered about her. She trying to comment abt this n that.

Mid Jan08, I left KL with hb for a day. So left my boy under MIL care. Nite before, we sent my boy there. She chat n suggest that there is a grooming shop in Punggol for bb. Then I told her that I dun really like the idea of sending my boy there. I am worried about the hygenie of the shaving knife, n furthermore my boy quite 'naughty'. Next day while both me n hb in KL, she took him there for haircut. Shave n cut his hair till I nearly tear when I fetch my boy back. Why she wan to go against me? 2weeks later, I cun stand it n shave my boy botak. Imagine... his normal hair grew back in 2 weeks, but the part which the grooming centre shave din grow back. My maid was telling me that there is a kind of lotion when applied already, hair dun grow back. Scared out of my wits. From then on, I am very sensitive towards MIL comments. Am I really too much?
Haiz... Losing control again... so much of my complaints.

Cun imagine if I really stay with them. I sure run away with my boy. Sure very kelian...

CMYeo,
Wow... how your boy got that 'kungfu' of crying when he see MIL? Maybe my boy should learn abt it. hehe... ;D

gingerleaf,
If I m not wrong, no tix charge for infant till 2yrs old. U may like to check with them.

doobom (doobom)
hahaha ... hmm who ask her not to carry him when he was a younger bb only know how to lookafter my BIL's son ... serve her right ... and now trying to make up for it but too late ahahahaha ...
and what .... you MIL shave yr boy ... WOW i will want her life man if any one were to do that to my kids .... no way i can tahan this ... aiyo

CM,
yes, she brought him to the grooming shop for haircut. How on earth that they shave n cut his hair. I hold back my tears when I saw my boy man...
Both me n my hb reached home 8+pm that nite from KL. I called MIL, she told me on the phone. I was so pissed that I din fetch my boy that nite though hb wanted to. So pissed that dun wan to see MIL. But in the end, I missed my boy n I ended up not sleeping for that nite. Angry, yet miz my boy. So sad.

yes... Hopefully I dun need to leave my boy under her care, then it wun happen for sure. But did 'talk' to my hb abt it already. Told him my reason for not allowing that, he accept. =D

Dinner time soon. Let's all njoy our evenings with BBs.

doobom, wah, your MIL hor... sighz, dun you think they just love to be smart alec? i will just scream at her if she do somthing funny to my boy... why u nv fetch ur boy home?? you should save your boy from the "devils' claw"! ah yoooo, can imagine your angryness man...

anyway, I thinking hor, if MIL do something funny to us hor, then we ask them back hor, if last time your MIL also do this to you how do they feel hor? scalli they say their MILs last time are angels! peng san...

really? Free? Ok,so must sure bring him to Oz already. Flying by SIA!!!

ecookie, I saw it at Toy R us.

Swimming diaper so expensive one meh....Saw in the WTB thread that it can be recycle? Abit yucky to recycle leh.

Ok, I am go to chiong home now...."see" you all tomorrow. (using eye power to read the posts)

Dear All,

I get to celebrate 1st becos MIL have moved out 2 week ago. I do not have to endure her making my house so dirty, her smelly clothes, sharp thing left on the floor,pastries filling drop onto dinning table, sofa and floor, bowl never wash clean after using. Now my house is clean and me and my girl have more freedom walking ard my house. Previously, i and my girl will stay in my room until she went to work in afternoon.

tiffy
haha... u win liao! so its party time every day/night with a IL-free house! :D

ecookie, doobum, CM
yap... my boy not close to my MIL. will scream the hell lights out of her if she ever dares carry him. he's not close to her at all. serve her right. she can go n ask her neighbour's 2 yr old toddler to care for her in future, since she dun wan her grandchild!

perlicia
its my maid who told me. pretty much trust my maid coz i know she's not the person to cook up such stories. n if there's no flame, there's no fire right? something must have happen for my maid to update me this. anyway, i'm just pouring out my frustration online. after tat, dun wanna think so much. i just relish every every single day/minute that i'm with him now n hold on to this moment in time where i'm still not back to work yet n i've my boy all to myself...heehee...
happy.gif

swimming diaper can recycle? a bit yucky, i agree. but if its really like normal diapers like what frostyfiona mentioned, then mayb we can try it out, as long as bb's poo dun go floating around the pool should be fine?!! :D

doodom
can't believe ur MIL can do such a thing to ur boy. if it were me, i would sure cry my eyes out to see him like tat. so terrible to do things behind ur back...

frostyfiona
i think my MIL would be the first to say her ILs were ANGELS. everyone else are ANGELS in her eyes except for me n her grandchild n perhaps my family, i dunno nor dun bother. let her go think what she like. my child is my child. he's may not be a perfect angel but to me, he is who he is - a person who wears his emotions/feelings proudly on his sleeve.
happy.gif

gingerleaf, i think for baby under 2, it's 10%. read in the T&C, cos I also wanna bring my girl to australia end of yr.

garden dream, doobom and all other mummies having MIL problems... HANG IN THERE! you can always come to the forum to vent your frustrations. we're here to provide a listening ear.

re: swim diapers
can find at cold storage. think normal is $16+ for pack of 12.

think the diff between swim diapers and normal diapers is that the swim diaper won't end up super soaked like normal diaper. so although it does become wet, it will not end up hanging down to your baby's knees. you know what i mean? :p

gingerleaf,
babies below 2 n do not require a seat is 10% of adult published rate. 2yrs to below 12yrs is 50% of adult published rate. Take note that the bassinet weight is 12-14kg so if baby is heavier than that but below 2 and needs a seat, u will need to pay 50%.
If a child is below 12yrs of age when traveling out of sin but 12 yrs old on the return trip, fare will be adjusted accordingly.

do request for the baby's meal, which consists of heinz maincourse,dessert n juice.
for children with a seat can request for special kids meal.

Hi Mummies, there's this shop selling the Pigeon baby wipes at $8.20 including GST for a pack of 3 (246pcs). Free delivery for orders above $80. Promotion ends 25 April.
I kiasu ordering 10 packs. Don't mind sharing with mummies who will come collect from my house at CCK. If not, you guys can go order yourselves.

www.shopbug.com

Frostfiona,
Wau! U same situation with me leh..think we can sit down and chat for 3 days abt MIL and still not finished yet. Hahaha!

Gingerleaf,
Where u bringing little lyn to?

Tiffy:
Hey! Many thousands Congrats to you! Must be overjoyed! Me dun know when the day will come...i sure go buy a dozen of champagne to celebrate first! hee...

Doobom,
Poor boy! I will sure open fire one if she so clever to do this kapo thing! Fire until whole body got bullets! So angry lor..

Thanks Jas, garden dreamz

Life without MIL is so carefree,relax, enjoyable and happy. Now my house environment is so clean and green.haahaahaa

Now my girl get to play in the living room after her bathing time. haahaahaa

wah tiffy, you good man! So happy for you!!! are you going to invite us to your party???

garden_dreamz, oh man. then you should tell her also, all other ppl are angels except her. of cos our babies are our angels no matter what other ppl think! heck care her man! let her go and think whatever she like.

zhenzhen, you have a point also on the swimming diaper. hahaah... i shall try the normal one and bring the swimming diaper along just in the case the next swimming session. just imagine the diaper hanging at the knees when he comes out for the water... ekeke...

jas, MIL & FIL issues, tok 1 week also cannot finish!! dun say 3 days! hahaha... especially when they are staying with us. lagi more stories.

my MIL hor, like to be sneaky one leh. so irritating. always kk stand outside our room see what we doing in the room. then hor, she always find chance to tok INSIDE my room (cos i forbid PILs to come into my room! haaha), then hor, when hubby tell her at night liao baby wan to slp, go out tok, she will say what you know? "it's ok we tok loudly one! baby hor, must let them get used to us tokking at night."

I feel like telling her dun be crazy can or not. at night who so free tok to her. get the hell out of my room!

Frostyfiona, How you forbid your PILs into your room?? I hate it when my husband is out of the country, when I go out to get something, my FIL will sneaks into my room and play with the grandson. For goodness sake, my father don't even go into my room and it is so creepy for FIL to do that. I cannot tell him off because it is his house,not mine.

Tiffy Congrats on yr IL free house kekekeke...

hmm morning again .. my bb is awake this morning when i am going to work ... he so sweet ug me kekekeke ... he bu sie de me hahahaha ...

getaway ... i also want but dun no where for now hb says genting but i dun want ... end of the year might be going to Euro countries but hmmm what a long flight and i need to bring 2 kids ??? dun know can handle or no my bb will move here and there one and also dun no he can walk or not by den ...

frostyfiona
1 thing i'm glad is tat i not staying with ILs, if not sure vomit blood every single min i'm with them! only coz of my child now that all the unpleasantries come up n when i complain to my hubby, he say i only side with my own family n that i onli listen to one side of the story, not his mum's side. i rebuked to him - he hear both sides but at the end of the day, he listen n stand by his mother's side. fed up!

re: swim diapers
okie, perhaps its still more wise to invest in proper swim diapers then! :D

Trio Trial

Sat 26apr, 2pm
1.sanbebe
2. jas55
3. totoro_bb
4. ueno

Sat 3May, 2pm
1. hippo
2. pinky

Hi Mummies,
the trial is confirmed. Please be there 15mins earlier n payment by cash or cheque only.

Address is 101 Beach Road The 101
#02-01 Singapore 189703

Perlicia, not really worth IMO.

zinterz,
yeah, would have to bring her along too.

re swim diaper

They arent made to absorb pee. They are there to catch n contain poo. A normal diaper will get very saggy and pulls down when it is soaked with water, and if ur little one juz did a job, the poo will/might float out. I guess if one is wearing a tight pair of shorts or suit, it might hold the normal diaper 'in place', but I wun risk it la. I wouldnt like to see poop floating in the pool, so I guess I shld start off by preventing such things from happening myself.

CM,
to hold his poo poo.
What if ur son poop in the water? Or put it this way, how would u feel, if u see some poo in the water? Very gross rite. If its solid poo still can pick up, if its lau sai.. hohoho.
I cannot imagine coming across a piece of floating chocolate. Yucks. i hope the day will never come, now that I need to be in the baby pool often
Anyway I think alot of ppl in sg dun bother with swim diaper oso.

Perlicia, in the first place before we shifted into the house, i already say very clearly that they are not allowed to come into my room. and i always lock the room door when i go out, so they know also. FIL still will abit auto, dare not step into my room. for me, cos the house is mine and they are the one who are staying with us, so i set the rules. for your case, if it's the parents' house then i dunno how leh... maybe you can feedback to your hubby? tell him you not comfortable for FIL to go inside the room lor, if he wants to play with the grandson, no need to do it sneaky way right?

garden_dreamz, hmm.. i think at least not staying with ILs cut down the conflicts. try not to argue so much with hubby becos of them. no point one.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"> hi mummies, it's been soooo long since i logged-in here. been very bz with the sprees section though, lol.

just wanted opinions from you all.

i've started my gal on NAN 2HA abt 3wks back. noticed that her poo is getting more watery compared to drinking NAN 1HA. does her business abt 2-3 times a day which according to the dr, is normal. other than that, she's drinking lesser now, abt 120ml or so instead of the usual 160ml. but she still has appetite and will cry for milk every 3hrs.

i'm still undecided whether to bring her to the dr or shld i just switch milk.

any suggestions? is this normal? really confuse. wld really help if mummies who're giving their babies NAN 2HA could give their tots. thanks
happy.gif
</font>

hahaha, gingerleaf, you very funny leh! you always make me laugh man!

imagine the lau sai floating around........ alamak... ehhh, do you all use the neck float ah? i was thinking to buy or not.. dunno got use or not leh..

perlicia, i also think $150 for 2nd hand carrier not worth it.

gingerleaf... the image of poo poo floating in the pool is now in my mind. ewwwww....

suzie, last time, i tried both nan1 and nan1 ha. on nan 1, her poo is normal. but on nan1 ha, her poo was watery and she poo more and her poo also smellier! i dunno why she seem to be worse with nan1 ha. so i just end up sticking to nan1. and now she progress to nan2, no problem. hope this info helps...

SUZIE ... same here i give my son Nan2HA cos PD give me sample ma ... (will my boy did not poo everyday and will vomit milk after feed) he poo like no body's business too ... hmm so now i have decided to use both Nan 2HA and enfapro at the same time to balance it.

gingerleaf ... haha haha haha you make me laugh out loud in rhe office man ... hmmm I use the bum wear for swim ... can or not ??? should be able to hold his poo poo

Hahahah. Its gross to see floating poo ma. Imagine u dip in the water, then a piece of poo poo float pass ur goggles. Hhahaha

Fiona,
I used the neck float. Its quite okie la, but I think next trip, Im gg to use a normal float on her, whereby she can sit in. Using a neck float, she floats in the water at a 45 degree slant.

Back