(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

bbwow,

The call I got, I suspect its from friso too lor. I had gotten stage 1 samples from them b4, so they have my number already. But I guess they got me at a bad time the other day and they decided not to give me free sample this time? Hehehe

bbwow, nepia size M is for 6-12kg.. my girl hasnt outgrown it yet leh.. hmm.. so many upgrading liao ah..

mummies, did u all try goo.n? i signed up at their website quite some time back cos they say will send free sample. Wanted to try out also cannot.. haiz.. dunno offer for wat. apparently very soft also wor..

gingerleaf, dat friso girl suay la. hahaha! plus, whr got pple wana give sample give until like dat one.. aiyo.

i see all the brands of milk until blur liao.. haha! have fun trying them out! my girl can only take Isomil (soy formula).. but ok la, save me e trouble.. keke...

Mummies,

my boy still can wear size S .. and switching to size M soon..

Re: For mummies who using pamper active for yr BB
NTUC is having sales for Pamper active at $24+ for 66pcs instead of $34+...

gingerleaf: okie will see the ice cube vol tonight.. so what vol is okie for a meal?

bbwow: yah M is for 6-12 and L is for 9 & abv...
my baby is ard 8.7kg now.. so wondering if he can take L cos he got thunder thighs...
let u know tonight bah..

hippo & ecookie,

thanks! My boy was 6.8kg 2 weeks ago so I think he'll fit fine. Now should be over 7kg liao.

enfapro got sample or not huh? Feel like asking them to send to try. hehe...

my baby also using nepia L liao... keekek... i think going to upgrade to ntuc XL soon... grow quite fast now, so everytime buy 1 pack try and see how first...

Im using size L for diapers too! Size M like abit tight.

bbwow, ya, can request for sample. Call them can oreadi.

ecookie, any vol is okie for a meal. Up to ur personal preference really. My puree is one big cube, ard 40ml. I normally feed 2 varieties and a portion of cereal. Then water parade.

FM:

Friso now still havent give me the free sample even though they gave me a $3 voucher. Think that I will forgo trying out Friso 2 already.

Enfapro quite pro leh...They still called me to ask whether I receive the milk and I popped them questions and next day the consultant called me to ask me the situation and what to be done. Cause Raph poo more watery then before after trying the enfrapro.

gingerleaf
haha... ok deal... i leh long to u can? we're meeting up for gymboree so i pass to u, how's that? can pass u mayb 2-3 packs?

frostyfiona
ya... now then i realise mistake... didn't know can still outgrow so fast so bought so many L size then now looking at his 'pee' capacity, think better upgrade to one that can contain more pee n fit his chubby butt n thighs! :D

bbwow
wat solids have u started for ur boy? i seriously think my boy dun like HT brown rice... tried him on Heinz this morning n he seems ok. gave him some steamed potato n he seems fine as well. surprisingly, he prefers potato to apple. he still gives me that v.v.sour taste kind of expression (with his tongue hanging out) when i give him scraped apple juice. so funny!
happy.gif

hey mummies,
just came back from mothercare at Parkway...
If ur babies wear rompers n sleepsuits, then its worth going down...
wow, i grabbed alot of sleepsuits sets and 1 7pieces romper set...got 18-24mth for Sean..
after 50% discount, 1 sleepsuit is ard $9/- and 1 romper is ard $4/-

Sean has been wearing L size Pampers active... i found it not too bad, no leak so far..

unice
any idea if the cutting for Pampers more generous than Nepia?
happy.gif
coz been using nepia since day 1 n haven't tried other brands...

garden,
can, i take 2 L from u.
Dunno what is that call, but its pull ups range, under nepia.

re diapers,
Im a fan of huggies dry comfort! Love the high cut that wun cut into her thighs

garden_dreamz, i dunno abt Nepia lei, never tried b4... i only got pampers all the way till now...
happy.gif
we both use the opposite brands from each other haha....

thanks for the tips abt swimming, pinky and gingerleaf
happy.gif

ecookie, if u got your Nepia M diapers from their company u can call them up and ask to exchange for L. That's what I did when Matty outgrew his M sized diapers. They deliver right to you!

i cannot go by the recommended weight stated on the diaper packs one...coz my bb has such big thighs, he has to wear diapers meant for babies above 12-13kg altho he is about 8kg. -_-"

I think Nepia does have XL (it's called BIG) but it's pull-up pants. very hard to put on for bb. So no choice, gotta try other brands

The only brand I will never use is DRYPERS coz when my boy used it, it always leaked and it cut into his thighs, got very angry red marks.

garden,

I tried HT, Heinz and going to try Nestle this week. Not really actively giving solids yet leh cause he doesn't like so still cannot replace 1 milk feed with 1 solid feed.

re: pampers
I've tried almost every brand liao. Drypers, Pampers, Huggies Dry, Huggies Dry Comfort, Huggies Ultra, Mamy Poko, NTUC, Drypantz, wah lau I cannot remember! hahaha

I personally like Huggies but my MIL like the lao ya brand -Drypers. Keep insisting that can last thru the night.

karrie, same here, i oso didnt follow the recommended weight stated on diaper packs....as long as i see red lines/marks on Sean's thighs, its time to get a bigger one..
happy.gif

will use up these last 2 packs of L size before deciding if need to get XL although he is not so heavy yet
happy.gif

Diapers,
My girl using nepia M and L size, huggies ultra L and mamypoko L. As nepia cannot contain her night urine since months back, we change to huggies ultra and it really can contain more and keep her dry. Still using nepia during day time as it's comfy and girl seems to only poo poo with it. As more mamypoko, it can contain slightly more than nepia so we use it when we go kai kai.

In fact, now looking to stock up nepia L size but too late for the lelong liao. Guess I'll be calling the hotline soon.

I bought 2 pkt of Nepia L size pull up pants and agree that it's so difficult to wear and take off. Cannot imagine the mess if she poo poo in there so leave it aside as well.

FM
Yesterday last feed and this morning, I gave her enfra and she took it without complaint. My tin of friso finishing again so guess I'll just buy enfra instead.

Today she very cranky and I cannot be out of sight. Not sure what's wrong. She still have not poo poo yet.

Re Gymboree:

I have paid the deposit for 24 of us already (12 on each day).. you can refer to the new list and the receipt in yahoogroups.. Some info posted on address /meetup time & attire and payment on actual day as well.

Now that both classes are confirmed, the rest of the mummies not joining the trial can consider meeting up with us on either days (or both!)
happy.gif

Yeah.. finally got it settled! Happy..
happy.gif

Jojer, can you send me your contact no? Ponponta, I have email you previously regarding payment.. CiN, let me know when the trsf is cfm.. I will send u the list separately..

Counting down to Gymboree! Yeah !

Hope my girl like it and is cooperative.

BTW, my girl started to shout n scream so often nowadays. Am wondering should I start to discipline her? She is obviously trying to get out attention. She can changed her scream to laughter the moment she see us! I think the neighbours might start complaining liao if this carry on.

hi garden_dream,

me too, so far using pampers... i like it cos v thin for the size S..Pampers Active also good..soft soft.. last time im using mamypoko NB also good but feel abit thicker than pampers..

Hi sugar_nut,

I have email you for the details of the gymboree session.

Diapers,
My girl is still using nepia S size. Small size hor.

Nan HA 2
Any of your baby is drinking NanHA 2, since like more baby driking on the Friso, similiac, enfra etc? I thinking to change to other brands too cos Nan HA 2 very expensive and my girl finished 1 tin of 900g at about 10 days. Any recommendation?

karrie: thanks for the tip! will see if my boy can fit L cos M sometimes leave red marks on his thighs.. :|
if can will call nepia to exchange.
happy.gif

bbwow: wow u try really alot of brands!! so far i used nepia only.. last time NB got try mamypoko NB but leak till his back all wet then v angry with that brand lol.

so far got buy pampers dry and huggies ultra L to stock up so may try soon.. if he likes or can keep more urine..may switch

diapers change:
so many hrs you guys change the nappy (assuming no poo poo lah).. i change ard 4-5 hrs during day.. and night time just 1 stretch 8-9 hrs no change one..

gingerleaf
thank u so so much!!! heehee... next aim shall be huggies, will start to eye for discount/sale liao!

any mummies know if huggies have any redemption thingy?
happy.gif

funny, i wear nepia as a night time diaper! i tot its very good as a nitetime diaper. I wear my huggies dry as day diaper and huggies comfort dry as gaigai diapers.

re diaper change,
I normally change in ard 3-4 hr too.

dun mention garden_dreamz. I need it anyway ma.

Like that our gals have more options mah.... Ha ha

How to discipline huh? I scold her with stern face and she will smile at me . Faintz

Also, now she might cry if pple try to talk to her. Normally she will smile and play along but 1 out of 10, she will cry.don no why also.

pinky
thx for the diaper tip. i never tot i would have a headache over diapers coz alwaz tot tat he would stay on nepia all the way until his diaper 'explosion' this morning. :D

wow... where did all the oct baby gals go to? woah... gals r in demand liao!
happy.gif

haha totoro, ya, i can imagine Kelly smiling all the way...so cute....

sean will scream louder when i point my finger at him to ask him to quiet!!!
slap his thigh liao oso heartache, in the end i still hug him....sigh...

hi mommies,
work very bz assessment period time.

diapers i use petpet size M so far so good, and cheap. im introducing enfapro for stage 2, myra doesn't like it so much but still giving to her and hoping she will get to llike it, her milk intake has dipped a little. i'm mixing it with the friso. so far so good, no vomitting. for purees, she has had apple, banana and now sweet potato.
happy.gif

ecookie
my boy can never tahan 1 whole night at a stretch. mid way thru must change one... will try out huggies n see if can tahan whole night thru! :D

I also use petpet size M for day, and Mamypoko or Nepia size M for night. But recently, he seems to leak by morning when wearing the Mamypoko size M.. maybe I hv been feeding him too much water, is it time that I should change to L?

something funny to perk up the afternoon.

a pic of my boy trying to multi-task: doing his push-up n having a water break at the same time! i never knew mag mags can be drunk in such a way... its amazing what babies can teach us!
happy.gif

1360932.jpg

unice: YAH SOMEtimes my boy really naughty, kept on scraeming so i will look at him sternly and shook finger at him.. realise he wont want to look at me..ha

Huggies,
The redepmtion currently is for some toys but need to go certain post office to do that. Find it troublesome and the toy not fantastic also.
I find huggies different from nepia is that when it is wet, it will turn hard unlike nepia. Guess that is why it can keep the area dry for them. With nepia, if she pass a lot of urine, she might have diaper rash. So I normally change quite often. Minimum after every 3hrs.

gingerleaf
mayb boy lah... got more arm muscle! :D

totoro
thx for the redemption tip. yah, troublesome to go post office just for a toy?!!

garden dreamz,
so cute!
happy.gif
myra also likes the mag mag cup.

gingerleaf,
i'm not teaching staff, i'm techinical support academics. work closely with teaching staff and students. in faculty of fine arts.

Garden,
Ur boy seems very steady and strong liao. Mine only doing the female push up. Knee down and hands straighten. But she like sky diving the best, sometimes 360.
Saw the play yard at the background, u also uses 6 panels for the yellow bear.
I have this feeling that all forum mummies have almost the same thing. So in future u step into the house, u will know it straight away. This also mean is our bb go visit anyone of us, they will have familiar things to look at. :p

Back