(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Florence,
i'm still short of your particulars pls pm me k thks
happy.gif

these days,the thread is sooooo quiet. with the financial turmoil , all mummies also no mood to post ah ?

atinarin, like your story! are u feeling better these days ?

Hello mummies ... yah, this thread is sooooo quiet these days!
sad.gif

Btw this morning I brought Jordan for his Prevnar jab. His height and weight is now 82cm and 11.3kg ... both in the 97th percentile. Was told that this jab might cause fever ... so praying hard little boy won't get it!

hi blue,
i getting blur these days...forgot what jabs i must bring faith for at 1yr old. can refresh my memory? i know she still need 1 last jab for pneumoccocal...what else har?

thanks
happy.gif

Mummyfaith: I'm also blur ... I only know he took jab at 12 months, 13 months, then skip 14 months and his next jab will be 15 months.
happy.gif
I do have a list of the jabs to be taken but I left the Health Booklet at the clinic ... so can't refer to it now.

Morning! It's Friday again!

mummyfaith
5-in-1 consists of Diphtheria/Pertussis/Tetanus/ Polio & Hameophilus Influenzae type B (HiB)

15 months Measles, Mumps, Rubella
Chicken pox (+/-)
18 months 5-in-1
hope it helps!

pillow tan! what jab queen...farnie! Atinarin is right, MMR is Measles, Mumps & Rubella.
happy.gif
Compulsory jab. At every milestone, the nurse at my PD's will call and infrom me what's the next jab.
happy.gif
Shucks, yesterday collected my rootote bags, out of 4 bags(3 are not mine), 1 bag was wrong design and that bag is mine! No bag for me this round, i had the organizer to refund me.

Good morning mummies ... just went to collect Jordan's Health Booklet. Here's what his PD has written for me on jabs after 12 months:

12 mths: Hep A (1st Jab)
13 mths: Prevenar (4th Jab)
15 mths: Chicken Pox
16 mths: MMR
18 mths: Booster
19-20 mths: Heo A (2nd Jab)

Hope the above helps!
happy.gif

Btw Jordan's not in 97th percentile for height and weight ... remembered wrongly. He's only in 97th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight and head circumference.
happy.gif

anyone knows if MMR can take together on the same day with chicken pox? hoping to go PD at nate's 15month and do everything together...

blue, jordan took hep A? how much is the jab?

The amount I paid for the jabs are:

3 Doses of 5-in-1 = $259.50
1 Dose of HBV = $21.50
1 Dose of HEXA = $133
1 Dose of Chicken Pox = $85
2 Doses of HAV = $126
1 Dose of MMR = $36.50

The above I paid package price of $595 instead of total cost of $661.50.

Additional jabs are:
2 Doses of Rotarix = $190
4 Doses of Prevenar = $680

Paid package price of $783 instead of $870.

So, total costs for jabs is $1,378!!!

natem, I asked the nurse at sbcc when brought nynke for the kidney scan, she said cannot do MMR with chicken pox. in fact she told me, 14 mth go abck for chicken pox, 15 mth then MMR.

MMR consists of 3 live viruses being injected into a little baby. Too much on its own so definitely no no to mixing with yet another live virus.

Compulsory but i guess if give later also can right?

Some kids go to P1 without MMR leh

Hi...Mummies!!!
Long time no talk!!! Wana check wif u gals whether u gals have any good confinement ladies to recommend???

thank u all for the info on jabs...but i still lost :p

hehehe...faith goin to be 13mth soon but haf yet to take any jabs, so must quickly do prevenar then @ 15mths do MMR and lastly 18mths 5in1. correct?

Hello mummies,
How's everyone?? Long time no post as i was super busy in office almost everyday work late till 9pm
sad.gif
Really no time to read forum.

atinarin,
Hope u r feeling better. Ur gal & ur family needs u, dun give ok.. take care.

Re: Jabs
Jerald has his Hep A jab when he turns 1 yr old. PD say next appointment to take Chickenpox & MMR when he turn 15mths lei.

corrine,
Do PM me if there's any changes for GUG trial as i won't be able to read forum during weekdays thanks.

mag,
Long time no see... How r u & Ayden? I can chat with u awhile cos jerald is taking his nap hee...

Irene,
Thank you.. but i think now u should be getting jerald ready to go out.. haha..

Wise,
Ya. she is looks a bit different from the last time i saw her.
I replied ur mail le..
Another 13 mins to go.. n i will rush off to collect Mayvis' b'day banner from a bp organiser.. hee

Hi Irene, cant say i m better but heck it what to do right?

Some days i am not so down, others i wanna open the window and fling myself out. Pathetic me. Stupid thoughts.

Mummies,
no changes for the GUG trial . Its still on the 26th oct (sunday) at 2pm
happy.gif

funny,
thks
happy.gif

Irene,
will keep u updated

Florence,
if you are back pls pm me the particulars thks

morning! looks like gonna be a rainy monday today ...

blue, jordan looks so big boy in the pic.. 2 or 3 yr old like that...

atinarin, hope u r feeling better today?

dArmAe,
Ask u huh... Marclaren quest n volo..which one is bigger?
I cannot remember..
Want to get one from cheng choon.. dunno cheaper or not??
Thanks

Good day mummies
happy.gif

mag u want buy stroller?
happy.gif

mag, u want to buy light stroller to bring ayden to tour huh?
happy.gif

btw mummies ur prince and princess would guai guai sit in stroller?my charlene would not want to sit le.. is always a struggle putting her in even if we manage to put her in.. is only for 10-15 mins then she start crying.. want carry..
i think getting her to walk is easier than sitting in stroller hee..hee..

me thought of bringing charlene to genting soon
happy.gif

Blue..
Jordan looks tall le ya like a big boy liao lor
happy.gif

Wiselyn : me waiting for ur email too. haha . My hazel still like ur hubby so much hor. haha dun wan her as god daughter also cannot. haha

Funny : Ur daughter is my half daughter liao. I like her so much leh. Had so much fun playing with her the other day. haha

florence,

me cannot upload photos in office..try to do it at home tonight...Hazel likes clement, but she likes her ka ka more...hee hee..

mag,

volo and quest should be about the same frame size. quest has reclining seating positions.
volo is abt 1.5kg lighter.
gg for holiday?

Rach, Darmae.

hee.. Want to get a stroller cos my present one in the car very "old" liao.. haha
Going holiday? no plan yet..
I just managed to convince hubby to get a new one.. hehe..(cos he paying).

Darmae,
i tot volo is bigger than quest??
So i should get quest if i want to let Ayden sleep is it??
Thanks..

Back