(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Blue, I know! I can't stop thinking about the little white speedo hahaa... must be time of the month ;p I even asked hubby why he doesn't have white briefs ;p

Peapod: Wah lau!!! Haha ... well, my hubby doesn't even have a single brief, let alone white one! Opps ... too much details!
happy.gif

Low,
Hahahha...yeah...positive thinking! Cute? OMG! But she veri cunning... There is 1 time she kay kay walk backwards watching TV n snatch the TV remote control fr my HB hand. My hb was caught unaware by her quick action.... There even once I was bathing n my hb on PC, she touched the DVD player....Once I was out of the bathroom, she faster pretend to stand a bit far away fr the DVD player n watched TV.... My hubby saw the whole scene...She often aum chio(smile secretly) when she up to mischief... Irene even said Summer got the cunning n cheeky look...BBs or kids shld hav innocent look but nt my gal... Hahaha...Rite, Irene?

My gal can sleep 2-3hrs plus per nap usually lah...usually twice a day but when she is out no sleep n no food oso can for her...

My gal is nt those who will not ask to be out...but when she saw my dad dress up, she will quickly go n take her shoes n prepare to go out(depend on her mood oso to c whether she wan to take her shoes)

summer cheeky hee..hee..
charlene also sama sama .. i think she not like me like the daddy more in turn of looks, character.. quite stubborn gal also wants mean wants cannot don't give one or else cry loud loud.. now like cry baby abit abit cry don't know why like that le.. last time not like that.. summer like that? they seem to know cry can get them wat they want at times.

Charlene also know how to sajiao ask her close close daddy she lie her whole head on daddy shoulder make daddy so so happy ahah then people laugh she also laugh loud loud join in haha just that she don't know what she is laughing lor haha

Low,

Same same lah...Yeah nw she cry when I scold her or she cannt get things done, last time nt like tat...Sometimes even to the extend of sitting on the flr n cry...

She oso same as Charlene like to make Daddy happy n melts loh...lie her head on Daddy shoulder.... hug daddy arm lah, legs lah...lie on daddy tummy lah...But 1 thing her daddy dun like recently is almost every morn recently, when I wake up n prepare to go to work, she will get up fr her own mattress which is beside us n sleep on our mattress, n face her smelly diaper full of urine at her daddy face... My hb complain to mi tis morn liao...I tink he had enough liao...Hahaha....

nateM: yah baby yz too! he will crawl and get my dad's shirt and then crawl to his gong gong and pass him the shirt then point furiously at the door to gesture that he wants to go out! think cos my dad always bring him downstairs so he knows gong gong will bring him out.

blue: yah i think good height n weight for J overall. think its quite inevitable that they'll start to lose baby fats at one point in time. but when look back at photos from last time will still miss one hor..

aiyo so my hazel is not alone. haha even keith calls mei mei "Ku Bao" haha crying her way out of any and everything.
sad.gif
She will also sajiao to daddy only. Will call him loud loud "Daddad" to catch his attention and will lie on him and climb to him in the morning and give him her brightest sunshine smile!
happy.gif
"BTH" haha

Thansk Nate, Peapod, ecookie, poohwei, atinarin, florence for replying.

For Ryann, i think he just cant sit still. Never for once he will sit still and listen to me read. He prefer to flip the books himself. Or maybe mummie is not interesting at all. =(

Re: Nap
On good days, Ryann sleep 2 times in the afternoon. 10-12pm, 4-6pm each nap about 1 - 2 hrs. at night he sleep through.

Just now very cute ... I taught Jordan "where is his fat fat" and he will "beat" his tummy. I miss that action when Desiree first did that when she was a baby!
happy.gif

Hi phoebe

Maybe you try reading faster? It's like flashcards. If you try to point here and there and read out all the words, they get bored and distracted
happy.gif

But I also noticed that Caelen likes certain books and pictures. I try to borrow books with simple pictures, preferably one central picture on white background (like the Eric carle type). Also, those where the colours and pictures changes with every page to keep him interested.

RE:Body parts
Grandpa taught my boy "where's your bird-bird"! and he would really point to it *faint* But it is super funny :p ... for now

phoebe,
i think it takes time for them to 'get used' to sitting down. maegan oso not the kwai kwai sit down type. its worse when she's attending class at right brain networkz. she kept figeting and wanting to come down. now since she can walk, she wants to walk round n round in the classroom.
when i try to grab her back, she will cry. she was ok before she fell sick, mayb cos we 'broke' routine, so she confused.

mayb u try to fix a time and place where possible for the reading. in this case, the child is able to recognise and concentrate better.

i used to switch places (requested by darius) when i read to maegan and darius at the same time.
but i can see maegan is easily distracted if she is in other locations. so now i stick to bedroom.. we sit on the bed to read. she's ok for now.

peapod,
i nearly fall off my chair reading the 'bird bird'thingy. hahahaha

blue,
OUCH... hahaha. hw come Jordan does tat??

Funny
hee..hee.. my charlene when we change the diaper for her liao hor she would tell us chou chou with her action by waving her hand by her nose.. haha
that day daddy tell her i go bath hor she immediately do the action chou chou again haha we laugh so hard she also laugh haha cheeky girl!!

peapod, blue
ur boys real funny haha i cannot help laughing!!

Low,

Hahahaa...so cute! Summer oso follow her grandparents laughing away veri hard when they laugh veri hard at her action...But I nvr c it myself...
sad.gif

Hello mummies,
Manage to sneak in when my boss went for mtg hee...

low,
R u feeling better?

funny,
No lah i mean Summer has the kind of look "want to smile" but act act like tat. Can tell tat she's a smart gal dun play play ok. Not like jerald always give tat kind of blur look
sad.gif

Re: Pointing
Jerald loves to point at everything using index finger. But i dun like it cos i find it very rude to point at ppl.

Re: Nodding
He loves to nod his head anything u ask him he also nod cos he dunno how to shake his head yet
lol.gif

RE: Reading
Jerald is ok with reading but patient runs out very fast. One moment he can sit on my lap & flip thru the book, in a while he'll try to bite the book faintz...

RE: Phones
Jerald loves to play "real" phones. Bought him a fake one he pass to me & take away mine. He also know how to put the phone to his ear when we say "hello" hee..

Re: Naps
He take 2 naps per day total the most 3hrs only. He prefer to play at my parents hse as my 2 nephews r there. But if it's weekends, he tends to take longer naps maybe bcos at home more quiet.

Irene,

Hahaha...izzit...I tot cunning look....Hahahaha...blur blur kuai kuai look than gd...Nxt time sure gd at study... Summer tis kind hor sure lazy n tink of ways to get short cut, nt down to earth type...sure dun wan to study type...dunno how leh...

blue,
Jordan really a big boy liao he's very tall. Jerald only 78cm lei. I like the half naked pic of him too.

peapod,
At least Caelen point to his "bird". Imagine Jerald loves to pull it faintz... Told him many times cannot pull & also beat his hands but he still do it
sad.gif

funny,
U sounds as if u can predict Summer & Jerald's future lei haha... Pls lah... kids change very fast one. U won't know till thy grow up.

Irene,

Izzit Jerald like elastic thingy? Hahaha.... so cute!

Hahaha...most kids r like tat leh...I exceptional...I gong gong n bad at studies...Hahaha

low,
Great to hear u r feeling better. I'm getting busier at work only today can sneak in a while cos boss in mtg. The other male boss on mc haha.. i know i sounds bad but bo bian cos since this "new male boss" arrival. I've been working like a octopus & work late almost everyday till my hb a bit pissed off
sad.gif

I'm home alone with jerald tonight as my hb went business trip again
sad.gif

funny,
I wonder also but he really can pull very hard lei ai yo... my mum ask him u dun wan ur "bird" huh?? He can still nod his head back faintz..

funny
my mum also say charlene is those very hong xim and gei siao type must eat cane next time for sure haha

irene...
me also home alone with charlene
lawrence working late and entertainment too:
sad.gif

low,
At least lawrence only come home late & entertain here. My hb away in BKK for presentation & seminar lei. Tat side a bit chaos lah.. He dun wan to go also but bo bian. This morning he even ask jerald to hug him & say daddy will see u on fri...

Irene : My hazel opposite of Jerald leh. She always shake her head innocently. when we ask hazel naughty gal? or hazel is a "Ku Bao" , she will shake her head. haha

Florence,
I always ask jerald r u a good boy today? he'll nod his head like real hor haha.. 1 thing for sure is when he see his fav snack he'll really nod very hard haha..

irene jerald knows how to shake head liao ?? hee..hee.. i miss his cute look when he slant his head to look at people suddenly ahah

low,
He only knows how to nod his head. We r still teaching him how to shake head by saying "no" or "dun want". Ya we also miss his tilting head as it just come & goes very fast. Lucky we caught it on video.

Florence,
U try if success let me know hor. I tried on jerald he everything also nod lei good or bad also same pattern haha...

Wait till ur bbs shake your head to say no then i think u guys wont like it already...

my girl shakes her head at every chance...ask her to give u something, she shakes her head, dont wanna eat, shake head...sighs...but cute la

Irene,
Y u d not ask Jerald " Mummy naughty hor?" haha
I like to see his "very honest" look..
hee..

Darmae,ecookie
Thanks for the info.
ok, will call cheng choon to check how much is the Maclaren Quest..

Re: Shake head
Ryann only know how to shake his head but right also shake wrong also shake. sometimes he on his own also shake.

RE: Reading
I tried different kind of books...
big books with little words on each page
Board books
lift the flap books
touch and feel books
lady bird story book
nursery rhyme books
Activity books

All he is not interested in siting there quietly but he is more interested in flipping the pages himself. Sometimes when i reading a book, he will go to his own library to pick another book and flip himself. Haiz... maybe i am not interesting at all.

blue,
ya sure messy abit but its ok cos she enjoy "feeding" herself
happy.gif
anyway we are not attending class tomorrow... both angel n myself still down with flu
sad.gif

Low,
when i first introduce yoghurt to angel she also show me the sour face but i tried a few more times and now she loves it
happy.gif

darmae,
angel wanted to use her hand to stir too but i ask her to hold the handle of the bowl and the other hand hold the spoon so she dun have free hand to stir le hehe...

Hi Mummies!!!

Good Morning!!!

Re: FALLING DOWN!
I'm so helpless lately...my poor Ash keep falling down esp. these 2days...in fact i have lost count of the the numbers he fell since he's born... =(
Juz the one nite ago,Ash fell from the bed,head down...then ytd,he toppled sideway from his tricycle and knock his left face and cutted his upper lip...then at nite, he suddenly lost his balance while crawling and knocked his forehead! 3 falls in 2days! i feel so bad!!! thinking whether shld i bring for a x-ray...he has knocked his head for so many times!

Re: Pointing
Ash can point very well with his index finger! has been pointing at everything...when we asked things like who is who, he cld point correctly...and also random things like some fruits, cartoon characters..,he cld tell them apart by pointing...

Re: Reading
Ash loves books...flipping the pages and pointing at the contents and "baby talk" himself...but he cannot stay still while i'm reading to him...he wld move ard or flipped the pages b4 i'm done wwif the page...*faint*

Re: Talking
His favourite is to wave "goodbye" and fav words are "bye..." and "ah...mah..." sometimes he will point at the stars and said,"star!" and "pa-pa" if he's in a good mood...

Re: Tv
Ash loves watching cartoons...he wld point to the tv and asked whoever to on it for him...sometimes he wld take the remote controller, point to the tv and "try to change the channel"...btw, is tv okay for them at this age?

Re: Shake head
hahaha...like Phoebe's Ryann, Ash only noes how to shake head...sometimes at not the right times...and ermmm, when he "dances", he shake his head too...hahaha...
He did "nod" his head a few times...but it looks like he nodding his entire body...hahaha...

good morning mummies....

me joined the preggy mummy club here le... my edd is mar09.. gynae said 90% will be boy... first 3 mths was terrible.. very bad ms.. initially was caught by surprise when found out preg.. was quite lost..one very sweet sept mummy encouraged me.. really thank her for being there during that period..

finally got my girl to quit on pacifier le... took her 5 days to stop looking for it... first day was crazy.. will cry for at least an hour to sleep n to wake up many times in the night looking for it.. second night she looked at me and said "where" meaning her paicifier in a very sad tone.. told her "finish" and "no more".. she got quiet for awhile and started crying.. but ever since the second night incident she seems to understand tt she will no longer hv pacifier le.. glad i did this cos really afraid she will ended up sucking it till 3 or 4 yrs old... super bad habit for the child..

jme: congrats on ur #2!
i also want to stop the pacifier for my boy. maybe wait till after he 1 yo.. hehe. or 18 mths. cos now day time my MIL taking care of him at times and she is a BIG fan. anything also give pacifier. after 18mths, when i send him to part time childcare and my own mum take care of him then perhaps easier to withdraw pacifier from him...

re nodding head.
my boy cant do that yet. maybe will teach him cos like so cute bobbing up and down hee.

bebeng: if you worried, no harm bringing him to see a PD for assurance. X-ray is not compulsory, depend on how active he is. if he is stil active n playful like normal, then dun need worry so much. think knocks n bruises are part n parcel of their growing up!

jme: congrats!!

re- reading
aiyo me sham nearly 1 yr but i dun read to nynke leh..bad bad hor. she plays with books though. i better buck up man..left abt 3 more mths only..

re-pointing
nynke is vv gd at pointing with index finger. when we said 'one', she'll point with it. when she wants the thing, she also points to it. when she wants to go to that place, she also points to i.

re-tv
she does not like tv. i switched on baby einstein, sesame street, nursery dvds but she has no interest at all.

re- gai gai
she's super on for that. must go out every morning with jie jie and hubby. now when she sees us dressed up, she'll crawl and cling to me. we had lied to her a few times eg getting helper to bring her to room to play with toys while we quickly leave home..she knows that now so will cling on to me.

re-shaking and nodding
she is good at shaking head..haha..think it shows that i always say 'NO' to her. nodding just started recently.

Low: Gain IQ that time Guardian got promotion ... $49.95 per 1.8kg tin. So I bought 4 at one go (limit to 4 tins per customer). On and off I will try and get it from mummies selling in the forum lor. Then your auntie friend here will also try to request for some every time Jordan visits the PD ... if they have the 400g tin, they will give me 1-2 tins ... if not, they will give me sachets.
happy.gif

low : yup. Hazel drnk so fast ... haha if buy 900g , i must buy every 4 days i think haha. 1.8kg can last for 1 week plus only i think. haha

Back