(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Btmum, ryann have been drooling dunno since when... but so many months le still no sign leh?
he practically put everything and anything inside his mouth...

re- rice for porridge
jme, i can't remember the blk no. my mum stays at blk 922 hougang st 91 and the store is those at basement bomb shelter, which is opp my mum's blk.

BTMum,

my gal also has the same symptoms your boy is having since she is around 4 months old. but till now, also no signs of teeth coming out yet.

thks BTMum... angelynn says thank you !

angel been drooling too but now she learn the skill of swallowing back her own saliva by sucking her lower lips...haha.. very funny... aiya grow teeth later oso good the teeth will last longer.....haha console myself only..

corrine: MY boy also start sucking his lower lips.. that means he trying to lean to swallow? good good.. will make feeding him cerea;/puree easier...

madlynette: u made us soooo curious!! im not v eager to hear the scary story..though i ll be very scared haha

any mummies whose babies have like tiny raised bumps on their bodies? my boy has like 5-6 of them on thighs, forearms.. not increasing..
is this HFMD? dun think so if not on palm or soles right?

they dun look like mosquito bites, more like bed bugs bite.. hmm but we change his cot sheet at least once a week if it didnt kena urine/milk leh... or heat rash? but that should like over a bigger area right?

ecookie,
bed bugs bite aren't small. Usually trails of it and they swell quite a bit.
I don't think bed bugs bite. Have you checked with any doc on these?

corrine,
Happy 7th month to your girl!

re: teething.
Sarah only recently shows signs of teething as in her teeth finally shows. She's like 7 mths 2 weeks then. Diff bb diff devt. I heard one baby 1 year old still bo gay..=P
Wah last night, sarah tested my patience. She woke up every half hour!! luckily co-sleeping, else, i don't thing my patience could have lasted.

re: ghost stories
while on one of my waking hours to put her back to sleep, I suddenly remembered the ghost stories told by you mummies. argh.. had to divert my focus on something else. IN the end, i had a funny dream. About superheroes, handsome guys and big tragedy. Gee, miss being single...=P

tiny, me SAF regular...but never try booking before leh..esp now on NPL also dun know can book or not. let me ask office adn find out more and let u know ok..

Hi Mummies ,

The tread is really moving very fast and hard to catch up ... hehe

Hazel has 6 teeth now (7 months on 20th) I wonder if it's normal? My sister's baby 8months with 3 and my neighbour's gal 9 months with 3 too.

BTmum - I would love to join on wednesday too!
happy.gif

amy, tks!! pls check for me and also if book for me, you need to fill up an authorisation form for me to do the check in.
happy.gif
You don't have to be personally there to do check in.

Florence: Waaaaaah...my boy is 7mths 3 days old and still bo gay. I think you girl drinks alot of milk and therefore absorb more calcium lah...dat's why teeth sprout faster. Mine machiam drink milk is like torture to him.

Just now i intro papaya to sam for the 2nd time, this time he finished ..maybe 1st time i didn't blend and scrap only, this time blended it and he can swallow better. I had half the mind wanting to add milk into the blended papaya, then becomes papaya milk shake, hahahahaha!

wow.... florence Ur baby super leh, 6 teeth oredi. Are they all front teeth? my baby two top teeth r coming out, i can see the white white thingy on the gum. No wonder this morning when i try to wash his gum and teeth, he refused to open his mouth. May b there r some discomfort. I bot a little 'tooth brush' but hvnt use yet. Gonna try out soon

how can i prevent the pear fr turning brown? i try to blend it and it turn out all brown brown. gave bb little and i end up eating all

Wed lunch - i'm keen.
LBS, if u r not sure abt the place, i can mit U at raf place mrt 1st as i'll b walking fr there

for lbs to walk to marketstreet nearer than taking mrt, hee hee!

i can join for wed lunch, since i going to raffles plc to collect my spree item at 1230pm.
happy.gif

Tiny Voice - yup , my daughter loves milk. slowly giving her cereal. but she dun really like it

Star07 - She has 2 full grown teeth on the bottom. 2 full grown teeth on the top and 2 more on top growing 1/3 le.
happy.gif

justme, thank you and angelynn blow a kiss to aunty, huh 1 yr old still bo gay... oh i dont want leh hope to see her little teeth before she turns one...or else take photo during birthday party not mei mei.

RE: Lunch

anyone wanna come for wednesday (23rd April) lunch (12.30pm) makan at market street, coffee club?

1) BTMum
2) lbs
3) Tiffany
4) blueskye
5) Florence
6) Voice
7) star08
8)
9)
10)
11)

Anymore???

i dont know if my girl is teething but she has been crying NON STOP from 7+!

she has never done this before...so pitiful

she doesnt want her teething ring either

saw this interesting post:

JEALOUSY

A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home.

He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:
"Dear Lord:

I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home.

I want her to know what I go through.

So, please allow her body to switch with mine for a day.

Amen!"

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.

The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.

He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate,
Awakened the kids,

Set out their school clothes,

Fed them breakfast,

Packed their lunches,

Drove them to school,

Came home and picked up the dry cleaning,

Took it to the cleaners

And stopped at the bank to make a deposit,

Went grocery shopping,

Then drove home to put away the groceries,

Paid the bills and balanced the check book.

He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog.

Then, it was already 01P.M.

And he hurried to make the beds,
Do the laundry, vacuum,

Dust,

And sweep and mop the kitchen floor.

Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home.

Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework.

Then, set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing.

At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.

After supper,

He cleaned the kitchen,

Ran the dishwasher,

Folded laundry,

Bathed the kids,

And put them to bed.

At 09 P.M .

He was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.

The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: -
"Lord, I don't know what I was thinking.

I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day.

Please, oh! Oh! Please, let us trade back.

Amen!"

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied:

"My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were.
You'll just have to wait nine months, though.

You got pregnant last night."

bluesky: im still around cos my girl is wailing on and off now...i have never seen her like this before really heart wrenching...never sile for over 4 hours

magoo,

Was told each beco comes in plastic packaging around the size of a new rim of A4 paper. They bought 2 and were shipped in a hard box size of drawing paper. Hope this helps. BTW, you can find the post in Oct thread.

bluesky: she had her milk after a long time, milk intake very low today.

but now keep crying...applied dentinox but works only temporarily so pitiful man

i just came back from ba gathering with my ex churchmate ... so many ppl are having relationship problem with their hb ... so sad to hear all those ...

SICK ... old man my Carlson is sick .. real sick he is havign running nose since yesterday ... non stop running nose evern after medi ... and late afternoon it came with a phemly cough pengz ...

hi atinarin, ya maybe shld apply the ru yi you on her, cos my gal ever kanna crying non stop for almost 1/2 hr the after i apply the oil a while later, she is ok, think she got pain in her stomach.

re: lunch.
ee.. actually i am very interested to join in. Plus I had this set lunch before at coffee club before. Super nice! but me will have to bring sarah along. not convenient. I'll pass. YOu ladies enjoy lunch on wed, yeah!

hi atinarin

give something to distract the baby's attention...how abt turn on some music or songs that the bb likes or like others mentioned, could it be colic

vone,
oh no! hope you have a good rest today. Try to get hubby to care for jaylen once in a while. If mummy falls sick, so will the rest of the family. We are the pillar of strength, in the family.

AH Vone,
So sorry... my fault.... *Sayang Jaylen and Vone

Atinarin,
You can try applying ru yi oil on the back near the spine and also on the tummy. Try massaging and singing. Babies find comfort when they listen to mummy's voice and singing.
There was once ryann also cry non-stop for more then 3 hrs. dun worry so much. Sometimes it is just discomfort. Your darling will be fine.
How are you recently? Take care okie.

hi all, the ru yi oil didnt work on her...applied some dentinox but the effect lasts only 20mins...it was really bad man...then she got so exhausted she started falling asleep out of exhaustion but kept opening her eyes again and again...

i think its teething but so far no buds seen, still under the gums i guess...supposed to go for her jab today but decided to put it off a while.

For myself, condition same no miracles so far...ladies going for the lunch, i will be at SGH while u all having coffee, have a mocha on me
happy.gif

My Principal was nice to excuse me from Sports Day last Friday cos of my condition. But back to workshop and work tomorrow. ITs not easy...when i get tired my eyes get worse.

Back