(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

jme,
I am actually scared of those spirits which hangs around preggy woman. Especially in hospitals. FUnny thing, when labour comes, I didn't think much of it, and when sarah arrives, i even nurse her in wee hours of morning 2-3 am 4-5 am without having those fears, in the hospital. Now after reading your story, I am scared again. =P

shrley: that user CM Yeo not you meh? She mentioned she is shirley. hee hee

BTmum: spot on!!! we both have eye bags, hahahahha. My sis said the same thing too.

Amy: hee..i like ur feedback...look like me!! You better avoid crowded places with Nynke, best stay at home or just go park for a walk to get some fresh air.

tiny voice,
its really nice to have your pics taken when you were young so can do the comparison. I wasn't tat lucky. Only got some shots where I looked down or distracted by I-dunno-wat. Now, when my mum said I looked like sarah, except I was so much fairer, with super long lashes and bigger eyes, I can't comment lor. Sad right??

Emily,
I placed order for Jshoppers yest night.
Do u know how they send the parcel?
Thr' normal postage or registered?
Pls advise me.. thanks.
1st time bought stuff from Jshopper.. so a bit mountain tortoise..

Hi mag..
I'm your neighbour on top of the mountain.. hehehe.. my first time order from JShopper too.... Their website says International Postal Service EMS (Express Mail Service).. Dun think its registered mail, just normal airmail..

I just placed my order before lunch today...
happy.gif

CM yeo is sharonyeo.

Voice, he got ur eyes and eyebrow.

Justme, OMG, so scary that ur toilet door open by itself. Did u go behind to check? =p

Jme, TMC got so many "spirits" meh? I felt quite peaceful when I was staying there leh ... comparing, I thought Mount A was more "eerie". Hmmmm, maybe also cos TMC hubby was with me so not so scared.

today talk about singapore ghosts hor. when i preggy i avoid sit under any tree. haha! i dont want to tell you all the story cos wait i worry i scare you all. *mouth tight close*

Voice I am Sharon Yeo ... CM syeo ... want to change the nick cos dun want my IL to see haha

amy we moved so many time liao ... now moving to hillview again in June,am staying at Toh Yi now. LOBANG to go with him ... no la only 1/2a year so cannot right ...

Hi mummies ... does yr bb tells you that they want to go gai gai ... aiyo my boy got FLOWER LEG .... always wants to go out ... he will FLY to me if he knows that we are going out and will get really angry if he cannot go hahaha ...

Miraclecraz haha ... hmm my grandma always said that in hokkien ppl that like to go out all the time are call "Flower Leg" in hokkien ... kekekeke
hmm i think my boy also like us la ... always need to go out want cannot stay at home not even one night ... yesterday night went to Mcd to eat Ice Cream again .. .anf Carlson love it and cry for it when i stop feeding him ... i know i know no good .. but i am one that will give kids almost anything ... hmmm my gal is already eating the 'gong gong' etc at age 1 errrrrrrrr .... ya

CM,

Flower leg in hokkien definitely sound funie.. hhee.. wwow.. so fast give him ice cream liao. no wonder he cant wait to go out cos he knows mah.. I go out means got mum mum.. keke.
happy.gif

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, ON 18 - 20 APRIL 2008, using your POSB Everyday Credit Card at Carrefour entitles you to HUGE 10% STOREWIDE DISCOUNTS**!

totoro, the packaging i got from the seller(got mine 2nd hand) comes in a zip case for you to keep. I think if u buying from US, the packaging will be shipped out in a box lah. hope this info helps.

shirley: paiseh, sotong meh...thot that one is you. hahaaa!

BTMum,

yep, im apuppy's colleague. too bad just now did not get to meet u. i'm sure u will love the rompers. very cute leh!

Emily,
I submitted my order yesterday midnight.. hee..
my damage is S$167.
Wat abt u??

Dunno when then can the stock..

Hi mag,
$80+ oni... I ordered few pcs to try out the sizes and quality first. If Ok, then can order again.. cos not too sure abt the sizes, so dun want to over-buy...

re-jshoppers: vv tempted to get some stuff too. saw in BP some one doing it beside row but thinking of asking my sisters to combine and order online ourselves...see how..nynke's medical already 200-300 this mth...sahm must keep close look into expenses. I've actually listed down all expenses since mar..actually vvv late hor considering i've stayed at home since end dec..hehe...

sharon/CM...wow u've moved so many places ah...hillview condo now?? u vvvv adventurous lor..give carlson ice cream????!!!! i always remember u as vvv jovial and funny person. i told my hb and asked him whether he still remember u or not...guess what he said" yes and their girl fell from the bed right?'haha....

jovial girl,

my darling is still at joewe (Serangoon North), so far so good...all is well for her...falling sick ah...will fall sick lar..but abit of flu or cough only lor...but got to say that the caregivers there are very good...treating my girl very well...

And the best thing is...till now although widespread of HFMD...joewe got 0 case...thank god...you may want to drop by to take a look before deciding

corrine,
my ryann already 7 mths and 5 days also bo gay... so no worries. Any way, when teething start then crankiness start also. So we enjoy the moment first =p

happy 7th month old angelynn!

ben seems to be teething as well. keeps on scratching his ears and legs. wil bite my finger when i clean his gums. will bite his teether happily and drool at the same time! how long will this phenomenon last? anyone?

Back