(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Jete,
so the children's party is outdoor? then similar as west coast park..

dunno bout electric car hahaah.,. must be fun ya..

nining
it's not outdoor, it's indoor but non aircon. i think the dinning facility is split into 2 parts, the in between is the party area, and it's open air kind. got roof everything, just no window, not door.

xman
bags r here? email me how much for the bags and for postage as well coz have not decided to meet u to collect or juz post..haha. tks yah? =)

Mcd is a good idea. We can just come and go w/o doing any preparation or cleaning...kekekek. I like to drink ice cool Coke!

2nd BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUGUST 2007 KIDDOS:

Time: tentatively 9th Aug lunch time 11.30-2.30pm?
Venue: MAc D - Queensway Ridout Tea Garden or King Albert Park
Cost: TBA (cake & kiddy's meal and adult's meal)

1. Nining (2)+ 1
2. Jete (2)+ 1 (prefer 9th but ok both day)
3. Mel -- (2)+1 - edd 16 Sept
4. Loh - tentative - edd 27 aug edd sept?
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1

I hv mailed all the batch 1 mummies, if u didnt receive my email means some of yr items is in batch2.
happy.gif

Loh - I am like you, always lick away all the salt from the fries first before giving to him then my hubby will give the 'eeee' face..

So now when I order fries when my boy is with me, I ask for unsalted fries.

And actually i hardly give him fries cos it's heaty..

Nining - chatty attending the gathering? She seemed to have MIA so long ago hor..you still keep in touch with her? How is she doing?

choco,

the real thing is same as the pic, and it looks much bigger than what it looks in the pic, the quality is not bad too. u can refer to my BP to see what r the colors available for ready stocks and pre orders.

GoldPiggy,
yep we're still in touch.. she is super busy with her work that is why she's MIA but I emailed her abt the gathering and she said she wanna join..

Xman,
the bags colour are super nice.. I am wearing the dark purple now to class :D

SO its gonna be at McD?? Heheh! Well, King Albert park has a seperate room for party..my niece celebrated there b4..for queenstown I knwo where the branch is..its abit ulu though...

Loh/GP,
Eee..you all lick the salt off the fries..wah lau!! Like my hubby leh...I always make noise when he does that to Mathias' food..hahah!!

Jete,
so sorry we couldnt hang out today..Mathias still having bloc/running nose..fever not too bad..37.4deg..btw, whats the temp for fever? TOday teh dr told me anything below 37.5deg is not fever anymore..but I rememebr last time I was told that above 37.2deg is fever...hmmm..

Phew! That means his fever has gone down...cos today whole day is was 37.4deg...thank goodness cos tomoro we need to attnend my BIL's bday party at Sentosa..was wondering how to go there if he's still so unwell..now just hope the block nose will get unblocked soon..its blocked AND running...so hard for him to eat/drink milk..he vomitted his milk a few times cos he couldnt breathe while drinking milk
sad.gif

Nining,

glad to know u love the bags,i'm quite satisfy with the bags too.

Mel,

hope Mathias recover soon,btw,will pass yr things to Jete today,hv emailed u about payment.

Ivy/choco,

yrs will be pass to Jete too.

Jete,

i put everything in one bag already. u just collect from my dad.

RE: birthday Bash
Will confirm when u gals have firm up the time and place..

loh,
u still drink ice cool coke now?

Nining,
What is 2 + 1? hahaha sorry i didnt follow up on the thread...

I am okay with 9 aug.. anyway, so long as it's a weekend, i should be able to join haha..

Cola,
2 adult + 1 kid, cos adult is to count for adult food if we decide doing at my place; whereas for the kid is to count the MacD package if we take Mac D

Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park

1. Nining (2)+ 1
4. Loh - tentative - edd 27 aug edd sept?
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1

Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park

1. Nining (2)+ 1
4. Loh - (2)+1 - edd 27 aug
5. COla (2) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1

Mel,
Dun look at me during the gahtering hor...whahahaha

woof,
Yup, am drinking milk tea, coffee, coke, and all the cool drink/desert......kekekekke

woof,

my gal lor, she loves almost all the sesame street charactors, and call herself as elmo/grover/big bird/ernie/rosita etc.

Xman..

My Meg is only 9 kg plus now. Bliss bb is so chubby... Any other babies has not hit 10kg..

Nining,
Thanks for the explanation
happy.gif

cola,

i think as long as bb is healthy, no need to worry about the weight, ruoxi is short, if she's heavy then i more worry, now at least 小巧玲珑,if too fat and short then i worry she can't find bf later.haha

i still got 4 more weeks to go.
happy.gif
almost 36 weeks by next tue.

twinkle2,

but yrs is twins mah, normally twins weight lower since lower weight at birth,right?my downstair the neighbore couple both very fat, and her first child very fat too, but the second and third r twins, both very slim, looks like not their kids.haha.

Xman

Ya healthy is the most important..

That means u wont join the bday bash? u take care.. nowadays it is so tiring to cope with both kiddos..

cola,

ya,dont think i can make it for the bday bash, sure in confinement by that time.

with 2 kids life will be different, today i just watched transformer at GV, think it's the last movie b4 i give birth.
happy.gif

cola,
dun worry abt the wt lah..as long as they are eating well will do...anyway meg is a girl rite, u wont wan her to be fat fat one...keke

loh,
wah...notti hor...muz restrict the amt of caffine intake hor...

nining,
confirm the place at king albert park mac?

good morning, mummies, monday blue?no one around,so quiet.

twinkle2,

ya, my colleauges who hv 3 boys always say that 1 kid is very easy to take care and let me enjoy more.hehe.

woof,

maybe it's #2,so not that kancheong, hospital bag not prepare at all, and some ietms like the drawer for #2 and chinese medicine for confinement all not buy yet.

woof,
am restricted max of 3 cups a day, whahahah. Mostly drink 1 cup. If not sleepy, then will try not to touch..kekekekek

xman,
me too, only started to wash nb clothing last week. U more power, not ready hospital bag some more at week 36. Actually dun really need hospital bag, just get along wallet and camera will do..hehe

Loh,

oh,dear, I dont even touch #2 cloth yet, no new cloth for her, all use ruoxi's second hand one which still very new as ruoxi really has so many cloths.some only wear once.so wont spend $$ for #2 cloths.hope she wont complain when she grow up.haha.

xman,
Ya, i also never buy new clothing for #2. All 'nb' clothing are hand down fr #1...kekekeke. Kept inside cupboard too long, took out to wash badge by badge. Some white colour clothing already turned yellowish, which Ivan only wore a few times...so wasted. Any method to get rid of the yellow stain?

Loh,

i searched online, some ppl said can use toothpaste to remove the yellowish, u can try. also another method is use the water that washed the rice to soak and wash.

an_gal,

ya, will pack soon, tomorrrow 36 weeks check up will ask gynae any chance i delivery early.hehe.

loh
funny leh. this preg i crave for bubble milk tea.
but still trying to restrict leh. =P
wash bb clothes? erm.. i only unpack nia. coz last time i vacuum pack all so still ok leh. haha.

xman / loh
wah... u guys quite thrifty hor. i dunno spend how much on #2 liao. but hor i spree for 1yr clothes for her too. most of my #1's nb clothes i passed to my bro already so gotta buy new for her too. heh.

xman,

wow are u excited? its v near...

weight: my gal also skinny, haven been taking her weight thou, but i think she is jus 10kg or less..

birthday bash,
I m keen, but can oni confirm attendance when its nearer cos that day is my mum's birthday. If she is goin overseas then we can attend.

miaon,
dear,yr #2 and #1 different gender mah, so sure need to buy some new cloth for #2.

I spree a lot new cloths for ruoxi last time, feel so wasted if not fully use. hehe.

Glee,

to be honest I'm not excited at all, just a bit worry as i want to try VBAC, not sure how painful it is as I dont want to use epi later.

xman
yah true lah. but hor i think i exceeded the amt i originally planned for lor. coz i intend to reuse my boy's pants/shorts mah. then hor i saw skirts and cannot resist. haiz.

dun think too much abt the possible pain. when the time comes, u will be surprised at ur endurance too. so...jia you!

<font size="+0"><font color="ff00ff">hello all mummies
tricia is 11kg.
I bot hi5 tix for the concert in sept..
hope she likes it</font></font>

Mathias is 13kg and 89cm...With his crocs..he reach 90cm liao..hahah! That day I took photo of him with the 90cm signboard at the MRT stn..so funny...I thk Jaeden must have past the 90cm mark long time ago...

Loh/Xman,
Both of you so good..2nd one come out same sex as #1 so no need to buy new clothes..*sigh* I have not bought #2 anything yet..trying my best not to...but knowing myself..I sure wont let #2 wear boy's clothes..hubby say nevermind can wear..but I don't want...girl mah...how to wear boy's clothes?? so poor thing...

Back