(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Cheok
Nice pics. Looks like its high time i seriously start looking at these photo packages..

Megan's having high fever. Last night was 39.5degree!!
I took leave to look after her. Sigh
sad.gif

Yay! i just got reply from Hart saying that return customers get 30% off!

Yolk sac, Bcube
can plan another session
happy.gif

aiyo..NOr..so TEMPTING...

ELiz...oh no. its heartaching to see them like that. Ya sponge more often, monitor the temp. Hang in there it 'll be over soon!
happy.gif

cheok
you don't want to go for another so soon babe! but can always look out for next year.

oh the session can also be taken for b'day
happy.gif

i might consider Lissy's in feb 09

cheok: OMgosh! Great pics!! Shayne's so cute and cheerful! And woman, is that your back? Very toned! *Phweet phweet!* - I am jealous!

nor: haha thanks for the info abt the repeat offer! lemme lose 15 kg first, rahahah

pita: wow, paris! I am jealous of you too! Chanel is a tres (dunno how to type the accent!) good buy there. Enjoy! I'm sure Gayle will have a blast. It's a lucky tot who gets to visit Paris at 13 months of age. Son amie Emilie dit, "t'amuse bien, Gayle!" (erm, Shymz, kindly correct grammar, I'm tres rusty)

eliz: sorry to hear megan's unwell, hang in there! hope she gets better over the weekend

YOLK..on the contrary, Shayne was damn stingy with his smile that day! I was tired out from jumping and acting like a clown that day. Glad the photos turned out well. EH post the rest of yours in FB leh, i waaaaana seeeee!!!

cheok,
great pics of shayne with his usual charming smile! haa, can't believe u went for it!
haiya u are always so slim eh.

pita!
wow, gayle girl has no jet lag? eh, haa, i ask my hubby to look out for her over there! see whether he can spot her.

GUG TRIAL UPDATE:
GUG has called me....our trial class on next Sun 24th August 2008 @ 2pm is confirmed. We will have a class of our own. I'm oso asking them to confirm if we will be having the Art & Craft or Cooking lesson so we will know better how to dress ourselves and our child. Will update u gals further once I receive more details from them, hopefully by today.

Firstmumtobe:
I've included you as well for the GUG trial class. Hence, total of 11 participants.

GUG TRIAL ON 24TH AUGUST 2008 @ 2.00PM CONFIRMED

Dear Mummies,
Pls read the email from GUG below. Whatever questions you may have pertaining to the trial lesson should have already been anwered in GUG's detailed reply.

During registration, pls quote your child's name or my name (Lilian). See you all next week.

<font color="ff0000">Mummies Who Have Registered:-</font>
1) Lilian Liong (Tinsel_elf), Krissa Liu
2) Phyllis Poh (bedebe), Vanessa Wong
3) De Cruz Elizabeth (Eliz) , Megan Seah
4) Shirlynn Peh (Shirlynn77), Ryan Tay
5) Lynn Chan (ichigo07), Sophie Leow
6) YolkSac (full details sent by PM to Tinsel-elf)
7) Lynn Ong (moomoo2) , Isaac Leu
8) Jessie Tan (Shirlynn77's fren), Joy Tay
9) Angel Lim (muffinbear), Jerome Chiew
10) Julia Lim (jules), Loy Xing-Yi
11) Jane (1st_mum), Jayden Tay

<font color="0000ff">REPLY FROM GUG:-</font>
Dear Lilian,

The group trial on 24/8/08 at 2pm has been confirmed. You and your friends are advised to come 5-10 minutes earlier to register and make the payment.

Fee for Trial Class: $50 each/ 90 minutes.

The Project work for the Babes on the 24/8 will be on 'handprints'. Materials and aprons will be provided. You are advised to bring a sweater for the child as it can be quite cold in the centre. Children who needs to wear socks need a non-slip pair. Otherwise it will be better to leave them barefooted as our flooring is wood-laminated.

Parents are allowed to interchange places with their partnering caregiver only once during the 5-10 minutes water break. Please check with the Teachers on the exact time for break when you go for the Trial next week.

For parents who are interested to sign up after the Trial session, it will depend on whether there are spaces available at the prefered session. Otherwise, registration will be for the following term (Term 6: 13/10-14/12)

The following will be the fee breakdown;

Registration Fee : $50 (Non-refundable)Term Fee (9weeks) : $378GST : $29.96Deposit : $100 (Refundable subject to Terms &amp; Conditions)

Our mode of payment is by Cash/Nets/Cheque only. Do not hesitate to contact Ms Debbie at 62584722 should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ros Ahmat
Administration Manager

greetings from Dortmund Germany!

its 8.10pm local time.. i just had the best seafood pasta ever
happy.gif

there goes my diet!

Its still bright here as its summer and it remains bright til abt 9pm.

you mommies have fun for the GUG trial!

yoohoo ladies,

doing my last min packing and preparing the fussy princess stuff.... :p

wish me luck on the flight there!!!!!!!!! if i dun report by thurs nite..most probably i have died due to her fussiness huahuahauha...*touch wood*

Thanks a lot Tinsel! See u all mummies this sun for GUG trial.

nor: Wow! have a great time!

irene: have an enjoyable n safe trip!

Irene
Have a safe and enjoyable trip! Envy envy you.....

Nor
Same to you! Safe trip!!!

Tinsel
Update me on how is the trial ok? Had been interested in it, but had not been looking up on it.

Hi all,

I have gymboree (harbourfront branch - 3rd level) free trial ticket to sell at $20.00 only (Usual trial : $50.00). But the deadline of the trial is this Wednesday (20 August 2008) cos my baby can't make it this week. Anyone interested, pls sms me at 98175573 i can deliver the ticket to them in town or west area.

http://justwoman.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/Motherhood/Stories/Story/A1Story20080818-82965.html

More help, schemes for women to encourage babies

With the issue of marriage and babies on the national radar, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong acknowledged that more help needed to be given to working women who also have families and children to care for. At the same time, he also called on Singaporeans to place more emphasis on family and marriage.

To achieve the former, child-care leave will now be stretched to give either parent six days of child care leave in a year. In addition, parents can look forward to having a one-week unpaid infant care leave per year, until the child turns two. He also pointed out that family-friendly employers will play a big role in fostering an environment that allows for employees' work-life balance, such as providing nursing rooms, telecommuting and work flexibility.

Plans are also in the pipeline to increase the length of maternity leave to 16 weeks, with the additional four weeks also to be paid for by the government. At present, women are entitled to 12 weeks of maternity leave, with four weeks being paid for by the government. PM Lee has suggested that women need not use up all their weeks of leave at the beginning.

Monetary incentives, such as an improved baby bonus for first-time parents and more tax incentives to encourage mothers to work, are also in the works. Families with four or more children can also look forward to the same incentives such as tax reliefs, childcare subsidies to be extended to the fifth and subsequent child.

Help will also come in the form of early childhood care. The prime minister has promised more childcare centres that are affordable and of higher quality. This means parents can expect more subsidies for each of their children attending pre-schools. Children attending kindergarten will be able to look forward to an improved syllabus and better run institutions with higher quality environment, so that children from less well-off backgrounds can grow up more confident and be better prepared to to begin school at Primary 1.

IVF, or invitro-fertilisation, an alternative that was previously considered too expensive by many couples who wish to conceive but cannot do so, has also been given a boost, as PM Lee promised to offer financial support to lower the costs of IVF.

These measures will cost the government an estimated additional $700 million. Currently, the government spends $1.6 billion a year to encourage pro-creation, or about 0.6 per cent of GDP.

hello again..

i'm stil in one piece.. work is great in Witten Germany.. can't quite believe they actually work 8 to 4.30! Yes, everyday of the week Monday thru Fri! If i could lug Lis and Wairah here I would work til 62!! Hahahaha! Oh the weather is GREAT!! 23ºC thru the day and abt 12ºC at night.

I bought some clothes for the girls - dirt cheap - as cheap as 3Euros for Lissy's dress and 7Euros for Wairah's jeans! Quality is marvelous too..

Aahh.. more benefits for working moms yah
happy.gif
good stuff! I'll read more when i'm back.

Til tomorrow.. Love from Germany
kao_kiss.gif

Nor
Germany sounds lovely! I like such weather..
Hubby might be going for a conference next yr.
Looks like i shd follow him.. haaa..

Eliz: I hear that the start date is 1 Jan 09. Not sure though. I think there will be a press conference today to announce details.

Nor: Wow good shopping huh? Those working hrs are good! If I could be home by 5pm every day, that'd be so nice.

Yolk Sac
Thanks for the info.
Actually I'm not affected, ofcoz the additional 4 days CCL would be nice.
Those EDD Dec, sure very upset! Must tell BB to come out later.. Haaa..

good morning! or rather good afternoon to you ladies in Singapore.. its 6.30am and i'm having breakfast in a while. for past 2 mornings i have been waking up at 3 am (9am Sing time) and can't get back to sleep anymore..

Eliz
Germany is great this time of the year cos its just right for our body to adapt. if its autumn/winter it could be as cold as 5-7ºC - bloody freezing!!

Yolk Sac
yeah woman! 5pm at home already can only be a dream in Singapore - tan ku ku also cannot get lah, unless of course if you work for yourself or your hubb (*ahem* bcube)..
happy.gif

Irene
hello? hello? you still alive??

good afternoon!!!!

nor!!! enjoying yourself huh!!!! eh, irene in phuket now lah

envy envy you leh.. when you back must post photo in facebook for us hor

and greetings from kaelyn!!!!!!

1650510.jpg

bought quite a lot of stuff for Kaelyn!
and MORE wrap pants for me!! hauhauhauha i just love wrappies!!!!!

Irene
The view looks great! Which resort are you staying at??
Aiyo, K looks so cute!!!
You let K eat ice-cream already ah? I have yet to let Megan try..

Nor
So cold? Then i must ask him when he's going..
I'm not into super cold weather..

1650521.jpg

check out the background of the resort!!! how much more relax and breath taking can it be... but one down side.... its rather far from patong...

and the taxis here are KILLER!! SO EX!!!!!!

eliz : desperate measures!!! i am not cooking anything here! hauhauhauhauha i took the easy way out.. Cereal and milk together in a bottle! hauhauhuaha at least she drinking and "eating" but then in between gave her biscuits.. no choice ... she is just being fussy!

yeah.. she tried a lot of things already... not going to restrict anything now hauhuahauhau unless its peanut butter and honey

OH!! and i survived the flight luckily hehehe..

i staying at the access resort and spa at karon beach...

nice huH!!

nor,
wow, the working hours are great in germany! happy shopping!

irene,
K is soooo cute! and the resort is gorgeous. have a great holiday
happy.gif

shymz : hehehe thank you.. yeap! will enjoy my first trip with her!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!! this silly bunny cling on to me 24 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think my back need massage badly!

Back