(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Hi!! Havent' posted for ages, but been lurking :p Xy now nearly 14 mths, being a June baby. Wanna join in the GUG trial too!

GUG TRIAL:
- Date/Time: 24th August 2008, Sun @ 2.00p.m.
- No other timing for trial lesson
- Trial lesson @ S$50/lesson
- New semester will commence in mid Oct 2008.
- 12 children/class
- There will be either Art&Craft or some Cooking lesson depending on theme...GUG can't confirm now.
- Needs name of Mummy & child to register. If keen, pls register below.
- Have booked 6-7 slots, if anybody else keen, lemme know. If we have 12 children, we can form our own class.

1) Lilian Liong (Tinsel_elf), Krissa Liu
2) Phyllis Poh (bedebe), Vanessa Wong
3) De Cruz Elizabeth (Eliz) , Megan Seah
4) Shirlynn Peh (Shirlynn77), Ryan Tay
5) Lynn Chan (ichigo07), Sophie Leow
6) YolkSac (full details sent by PM to Tinsel-elf)
7) Lynn Ong (moomoo2) , Isaac Leu
8) Jessie Tan (Shirlynn77's fren), Joy Tay
9) Angel Lim (muffinbear), Jerome Chiew
10) Julia Lim (jules), Loy Xing-Yi

Sharing only -
Graduate finger food puff - $6 buy 2 get 1 free
starwberry apple / sweet potato 42g per pack
exp jan 09 & mar 09

Graduate juice treat - buy 2 for $6 (up $6.50 each)
(6x1oz per box) exp 23 oct 08

Graduate animal crackers - buy 2 for $6 (up$5.50 each)
170g per pack exp dec 08

order today pls.. Pm me if interested..

july bash goodie bags..

those havent taken

-mpkeagan
-amber
- jenn
- b_suez
- cheok

those havent transfer funds

- mpkeagan
- amber
- jenn
- b_suez

lingling : ermm.. i havent check if you have transfer or not hehehe..

Gerber loot

those havent taken.

- dorami
- nor
- mattsmummy
- shymz
- eliz
- eunice
- peck

hehe i going down to orchard this sat... anybody wan to collect?? should be around 3pm...

Irene
Your Hubby not coming loyang? Hee..
By the way, where u stay huh? I see if i can collect from u..

Sat seldom go orchard ah.. Too many erps. Haa!!

huahauhuah.. eliz : he stop work leh.. thats why no more loyang.. so sorry...

i stay at tanah merah :p

Tinsel : I LOVE THE PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliz : huahuahuahua i need a break from my last organisation... anybody wan to volunteer?? hauhuahauha

lingling : thanks a lot

just went to PD to get K's flu jab.... she weigh 11.6kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irene
wah heavyweight champ!
happy.gif

GUG UPDATE: Have emailed the details of the 10 participants to GUG.

hey mommies!

been busy the past few days preparing for my trip - both in office n at home.

i will not be lugging my laptop along so wil have ltd time to post. the hotel i'm staying also charge quite high for internet access so no point la, might as well use office pc there.

tinsel : i "HATE" U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u tempt me with that 45% dangling in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaa... but great discount!!! have to get my dress n pants!!!

tinsel_elf
thanks!

irene
i thought we are supposed to lose weight?? stil want chocs huh?? heheheh! i look fwd to enjoy my dark chocs there too actually
happy.gif

Irene: Hahaha!!! So happy & excited!!! 45% discount!!! Woah...where to get? Me oso going home tonite to go thru her webby again...so cheap, after discount only US$11.00 per dress(original US$20.00)!!! Best thing is shipping at only flat rate of US$6.60 for total order!!!

Tinsel
So cheap? 45% discount off everything mah?
I also want to order can??
Please advise the website again..
Thanks!

Nor
Have a safe trip!!

Greetings from Paris! We are having a good time here, Gayle is doing good with her sleep - no jet lag, thankfully! She is taking her morning nap in the hotel now before we charged out for more sight seeing. Shopping is a paradise here!! But on a low note, Gayle is growing her molars and her appetite is poor. I just hope toothfairy to be more friendly! Alright gals, will catch up soon! Hope everyone is doing fine
happy.gif

Hi lilian,

I am new and can i check whether can I join in, i have add in my name already, will pm u my particular okie.

GUG UPDATE: Have emailed the details of the 10 participants to GUG.

11) Jane (1st_mum), Jayden Tay

thanks

nor,
have a great trip!

pita,
great to hear that gayle doing well. which parts of france will you be going to?

tinsel,
oooh, mont saint michel! nice!
on a side note, C doesn't seem to like her rafferty's.... at most 2 mouthfuls of her chicken and basil before she clamps her mouth shut. hopefully she takes to the other flavours...

nor,
have a safe journey! which part of germany u going? not sure if u have time to sight see.. check out neuschwanstein castle :) nice provided u r not sick of castles hee

pita,
wow! how old is gayle? i'm always worried about bringing bb for long flights. afraid they'll fuss thru' out the flight.
yes! mont st michel is a nice place to go. just that place alone takes 1 whole day - travelling to and back paris.

Tinsel,
looks like we can have our own trial class for GUG..??

Jane: I've already submitted particulars of the 10 mummies to GUG. Not sure if can add u. When GUG replies, then I'll check with them.....no guarantee hor

Shymz: Me only bought the Breakfast Cereal Series from Raffertys' coz both me & hubby dun really like Krissa to take packaged food though manufacturer always claim that it does not contain any preservative. She loves the cereal and thus I bought another 2 more packets from another mummy.

<font color="ff0000">SIZE???SIZE???SIZE??? If I dun hear from u at point of placing order, can I proceed with Small-18"? Krissa &amp; C seem to be of the same built or close and Krissa measures 14" from her collarbone to knee, so me oso taking Small.</font>

mummies, there's a Tangs warehouse sale going on at suntec hall 401. think it's till sunday.. they have the usual baby stuff, crayola drawing packs, vtech toys, ty beanies, thomas the tank toys etc.. also for mummies, lancome, shu umuera, ipsa, biotherm, pythomer and some perfumes under the luxasia group!

<font color="ff0000">thank you all! i will miss this thread.. will try to steal time to post from office if permitted</font>

<font color="0000ff">ichigo</font>
i'll be going to Witten, an hour flight from Frankfurt. my colleague there will be taking me and another colleague from Australia for sight-seeing on Sunday - not sure if castle-viewing is part of the itenery thou
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">banquez_suez</font>
wah piang woman! you are one mean mean girlfren! tempt me with ad on cheaper LV!! i don't have time to shop la.. the shops close at 8pm and there are many up-market stuff in the area i'll be staying - not sure to be happy or not.. heheh!

on running shoes
hah! yah this is a must when travelling.. one week without my run fix will be too taxing on my tummy!

Banquez...saw that you are also signing up with Hart? Good choice! Well worth the money! Hart has a great personality too...easy to work with.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">cheok</font>
Shayne looks great!
happy.gif

Hart is so easy to work with yah.

i'm also looking at taking another session with Hart, perhaps towards end of the year (when Wairah has more hair!)

NOr...it was your photos that got me itching and then yolk and bcube's were the last straw..i just had to have my own! hahahaha...

Yes Hart was really nice. I was abit suprised at the turn out cos shayne wasnt in his best moods and Hart was very relax i.e. he was snapping away instead we chatted and chatted hhahahaa...

Back