(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

jules, icic.. probably will go polyclinic for the review then, since the PD also doesnt offer much info.. does the doc @ polyclinic do blood test or just see see the bb only?

btw, where u buy the tummy binder from? i still have a 3mth preggy tummy

best of luck, peck!
happy.gif

Congratulations to recent mums who have delivered. We are going to have another 3 more babies tomorrow, so exciting.

I went for my checkup yesterday. Quite disappointed with my gynae. It seemed that he has too many patients and is always rushing during my checkups with him. Yesterday, he said that baby is about 2.4kg (told him tt he measured 2.9kg the last time which acknowledged he made a mistake), now @ 35/36wk (which I also said tt what's he said the last time). Anyway, 2.4kg is still a good average weight & I have mentally prepared tt baby will not come so soon. Will be seeing him in 9 days time. Will still be working for another 2 wks before I start my ML.

I also have not been sleeping well @ night. But instead of waking up to read or watch TV, it's still better to lie down & close your eyes otherwise so tired in the morning.

My concern or stress right now is the thought of having to feed baby every 2-3 hrs & having insufficent sleep. I can still remember those days with my 1st one. And with my mum's nagging, I almost went mad... I find that mother's well being is so important, if feel lousy then bm doesn't come easily. So this time round, I'll make sure I am in control.

I think I can tahan not to bathe for 10-12days as what I did the last time. But everyday must still wipe down & wash the private area. But I did turn on the air con most of the time when I am resting in the bedroom. cannot tahan leh.

I agree with Mei2 that bm may not come easily if u go through c-section. So I've decided to bring my pump to hospital to induce bm.

As for the wrapping of the tummy, I hated it. It's like wrapping a "mummy". I will be engaging this Indonesian Chinese massage lady and she told me can wrap for 5-6 hrs (massage in late morning then can release before dinner), no need to sleep through the night. As I'll be having c-section, can only massage 2 wks later. Usually after the c-section, gynae will provide a binder to hold the tummy.

And about baby having jaundice, instead of leaving baby @ hospital for the phototherapy, I noted from another mum that you can loan the machine to do the phototherapy @ home. She loaned it from Thomson Medical Hospital.

jules & for those 1st-time mums who have delivered: don't ever feel that you are not doing a good job. You are coping and providing your baby to your best ability & knowledge. If you need to talk, complain or vent out, there is always this forum and hotlines for help. This difficult period will be over in no time. Hang on there!

peck, jia you!

went to see my gynae this evening, head still down but not yet engaged. WK38, 3kg, gynae say cannot eat sweet stuff, scared later too big. :p he tink that i will not deliver within this week. next check-up on next wed n he will put me on CTG. Seems like I have to wait wait n wait liao..

sweet, what happens is that u will see the dr first, and they will take bb's measurements and check bb. then after that go and do the bld test. results will be out within 10-15min.. then go back and see dr again.

tummy binder- hmm my aunt gave it to me.. so not sure where u can buy leh.

tetra, thanks for the encouragement!
happy.gif
hmm can just leave the wrap on for 5-6 hrs?? i am getting rashes from the wrap.. not sure how many more sessions i can tahan and i've only done 2 so far!!

jules,
maybe you'll like to put some prickly heat powder after unwrapping? It does helps a bit.

Today is day 3.Breast super engorge! Tried massaging, hot compress, latch on but didnt help.Pump and only manage about 5-10ml of colostrum.Am running out of ideas.Any suggestions?

morning ladies
happy.gif

tots, thks for the mistake of the chart!

4ever, noted ur change
happy.gif

jules, oops so u gals alt feeding of BM & FM.
ayden's average each feed is 70ml/2-3hrs.. hubby says he like 2.4cc car haha!

may, congrat once again
happy.gif
hubby oso disturb me like got another bb inside.. haha

posting a pic of ayden @ home
858033.jpg

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
<font color="0000ff">Waiting to GRADUATE</font>
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Name</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29th Jun</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH / MT. E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Babysage</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3rd Jul</TD><TD>Mrs Seet</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3rd Jul</TD><TD>Elyn</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Roxanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4th Jul</TD><TD>Bleuz</TD><TD>Dr Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4th Jul</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>DR TB Lim</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6th Jul</TD><TD>Ritz</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>Yolk Sac</TD><TD>Dr Lai Fon Min</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Emily</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>Ice</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>Snoopy</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8th Jul</TD><TD>Bernice</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8th Jul</TD><TD>Ju_eezam</TD><TD>No Specific Gynae</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9th Jul</TD><TD>tots</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9th Jul</TD><TD>Gummi_bear</TD><TD>Dr Foong</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>Bcube</TD><TD>Dr Chong Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>2pregnant</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>Moo2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>nor</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th Jul</TD><TD>ling</TD><TD>Dr Foong</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th Jul</TD><TD>msfox</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th Jul</TD><TD>parsniketty</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th Jul</TD><TD>J Chan</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>july baby</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ivan Choo Wen Bin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>puddles</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>4ever</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheylssa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>Dilemmagal</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">1 Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">1 Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aurelius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>en_hui</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthew Chua</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>jenny</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>shymz</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Celeste</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>kth</TD><TD>Dr W.K.Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kaizer</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>banquez</TD><TD>Dr W.K.Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>vivien</TD><TD>Dr SH Teoh</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>lolli</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>MT.A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>livvie</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Deandra</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th jul</TD><TD>Poppy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Chic Mommy</TD><TD>Dr Azen</TD><TD>RSPI</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Russell</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Ellen</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Arwen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19th Jul</TD><TD>VV</TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Emilee Gan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20th Jul</TD><TD>Elin</TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21st Jul</TD><TD>nana</TD><TD>Dr. Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucas</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23rd Jul</TD><TD>bubble</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23rd Jul</TD><TD>RS_bebe</TD><TD>Dr Goh Y C</TD><TD>MT.A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th Jul</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th Jul</TD><TD>BBSG</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Mystque77</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Tetra</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Marcus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>jfong</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Issac</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26th Jul</TD><TD>cel_wong</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27th Jul</TD><TD>Veron</TD><TD>Dr Koh C.H</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Enya</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28th Jul</TD><TD>xmocha</TD><TD>Dr Ang CG</TD><TD>SJMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Max</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28th Jul</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Marcus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29th Jul</TD><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>Dr CF Koh</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gavin Tong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29th Jul</TD><TD>Goofygloves</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29th Jul</TD><TD>*jenn*</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden Leong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30th Jul</TD><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30th Jul</TD><TD>jxmum</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Sbaby</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Chole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>littleabby</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Dorami</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Yumi</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">26 Princess</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">36 Princes</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
<font color="0000ff">GRADUATES</font>
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa">Actual Date</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Week</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Birth Method</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Weight / Length</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">Baby's Name</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27th May</TD><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>ashlyn</TD><TD>Week 33</TD><TD>C-Section</TD><TD>1.85kg / 43cm</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12th Jun</TD><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>m&m</TD><TD>Week 36</TD><TD>Natural </TD><TD>2.55kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zachariah Ng</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th June</TD><TD>11th Jul</TD><TD>tabbiesus</TD><TD>Week 36</TD><TD>Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Jay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th June</TD><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>BPC</TD><TD>Week36</TD><TD>Assisted Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>3.024kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zevon Chan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th June</TD><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>Week37</TD><TD>Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>2.8kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Xing Yi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th June</TD><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>Week 37</TD><TD>C-Section(GA)</TD><TD>2.68kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Dr Magdelene Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Leroy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20th Jun</TD><TD>27th Jun</TD><TD>Sweet</TD><TD>Week39</TD><TD>Assisted Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>2.74kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Trishelle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22nd Jun</TD><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>Manuku</TD><TD>Week37</TD><TD>Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>3.36kg /</TD><TD>Dr Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22nd Jun</TD><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>Mei2</TD><TD>Week36</TD><TD>E-Csection W/Epidural</TD><TD>3.3kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ayden Liao</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22nd Jun</TD><TD>30th Jun</TD><TD>JT's Wife</TD><TD>Week38</TD><TD>Elective C-Section</TD><TD>3.02kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th Jun</TD><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Week36</TD><TD>Natural - Induced</TD><TD>2.7kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jun</TD><TD>30th Jun</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>Week39</TD><TD>Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>Dr Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ayden Chua</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jun</TD><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>littletots</TD><TD>Week 37</TD><TD>Natural W/Epidural</TD><TD>2.73kg</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26th Jun</TD><TD>26th - 28th Jun</TD><TD>bedebe</TD><TD>Week 39</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.525kg / 49.5cm</TD><TD>Dr Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>4th Jul</TD><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>Week 38</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28th Jun</TD><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>Renz</TD><TD>Week 37</TD><TD>Elective C-Section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Faith</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28th Jun</TD><TD>12th Jul</TD><TD>Jewel</TD><TD>Week 37</TD><TD>Elective C-Section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6th Jul</TD><TD>peck</TD><TD>Week38</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">8 Princess</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Princes</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

littletot, try cold compress by putting cabbage inside the freezer first. Wait until it become hard then cover it on your breasts, it may help
happy.gif

hi ladies - gd morning!

woohoo, it's peck's turn - and her EDD's only a day before mine!

BTW any of you gals know of anyone who wants to buy Christina Aguilera tickets off me? The concert is at 8pm this Sat. Mine retail at $188 a piece, and I have a pair. They are free-standing tics but right in the centre and very near the stage (http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?content=998 - Block PC). Happy to let the pair go at the price of one tic - i.e. $188.

nana: heh heh, no lah, didn't make it down to Tanglin Mall. i had a few tea bags of the raspberry leaf tea (given to me by a friend) so i drank two cups of the tea, brewed from one bag, yesterday afternoon - within an hour or so, my bb seemed to 'wake up' and was extremely active for the rest of the night!

bcube: you experienced increased fetal activity too huh? hmmm, now a bit worried, do you think we should keep up the drinking? keep reading that it's not supposed to actually induce labour, but....let me know your thoughts yah?

littletot: have heard the frozen cabbage trick 4ever just suggested works wonders so quickly send hb out for some cabbage!

jules: ok great, thanks, will pass on the info re prep of herbal bath to my granny

mei2: haha, 2.4cc car!?! your hb is so funny!

Hi Mei2,

Ayden is really chubby with and cool with his thick black hair ya! Kekeke... dun let me see him in person if not sure squeeze his cheeks!

Morning ladies!

Wow more and more mummies graduating. Can't wait for my little one to come out too!

The waiting part is the worst part... not knowing when the little one wanna come out....

Another 2 days at work before the weekend... for mummies waiting to graduate... hang in there

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="0000ff">morning mummies...

for mummies using baby cot, can i know whr u purchase the baby cot mattress bed sheet? let's say the mattress is 60cm X 120cm.

and for mummies who are donating bb's cord blood to the public bank, could u pls adivse me the procedure?

Thanks!</font></font>

morning ladies..
I have been having a very bad backache n sort of menses cramp feeling n my thighs really hurt since last nite..n due to the pain,i didnt even eat since last nite..no appetite..anyone xperiencing the same thing?

ju ju,
Me oso having the same problem, recently, dun have much appetitide on food...... now i cant finish even a bowl of fish ball noodles... so unbelivable meh......

Hi Bernice,
I bot my baby cot mattress 6-in set
(bed sheet, comforter, 1 pillow, 2 bloster, 1 cot bumper) from kiddy palace...

Is the best u can measure your mattress in inches, cos their bedsheet are all in inches measurement.

ya lor..n i used be such a glutton for food...hehehe does tis mean we r due soon?my tummy oso hardens up very often n it hurts lah..

ju ju,
I oso dun know lei, nowadays i dun really feel like eating lor, is just for the seek of baby, i am eating lor.....

hahaha..just cudnt believe tat all of us r so close to giving birth n it seems like only yesterday i joined tis forum..haiz..how time flies..

Hi Bernice,

Can get from Aussino also. Think the sizes are quite standard. Can try neighbourhood stores that sell BB stuff too.

For me i still eat a lot leh. But i have been feeling very unwell these few days. Really can't wait to go for ML soon.

Ju, ya lor. now all of us are waiting for the birth of our bb
happy.gif

4ever,yeah all mtbs r standing by..hehhe
now oso i feel sort of feverish..dunt know whether bcoz of the pain or wat..tmw my check up..now wanna sleep or move ard too much oso very xin ku..

hey MTBs! long time no log in n so surprise to find so many mummies have popped!!! congrats to all who hav!!!!

yolksac.. may i noe whr u bought ur raspberry leaf tea fr?? me tinkin of drinkin too.. fr which wk can start ah????

tisa: oops haven't checked - will reply to you now

all: managed to sell my christina aguilera tickets (in 18 minutes!) - thanks anyway
happy.gif

dorami: a friend gave me some, but i called Brown Rice Paradise at Tanglin Mall yesterday and they carry the tea, so you can get it from there

jenn: you bought the nursing tea from Moms in Mind?

Yolk Sac,
Yap, i got my tea from Moms in Mind..., do the raspberry tea really help ??? Cos near to EDD liew, so i didnt buy that tea lor.....

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="0000ff">Hi Jenn, may i know how much u spent for the 6-in set?

Hi Tots, ok will go shop around Aussino & neighbourhood shops.

Thanks!</font></font>

mei2, i just give pure BM in the day.. most of the time i only give FM at night (1 feed). trying to build up my BM ss so i can off the FM completely.. but body not very responsive despite the regular pumping.

bernice, i got my bb cot sheets from luvable friends (the sprees on marketplace). abt $8-9 each and quality quite gd.

ju, cld those be signs of labour? better watch carefully and see leh!

<font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="0077aa">Bernice,
The 6-in-set, i bot from kiddy palace cost $69.90 before discount, if you have kiddy membership, can entitle 10% discount,

If u , u wanna to call CHEONG CHOON STORE whether they selling ??? Their tel : 6532 3855</font></font>

jules,omg is it signs of labour?aiyoh getting xcited..but the signs were noticable since last friday..lets hope i will get good news tmw during my check up..

hi mummies

is any mummy by any chance using this confinement lady for confinement:-

Auntie meilan contact is as follows:-
singapore hp: 82321977
malaysia hp: 60196693891

If so, could you kindly PM me pls? I need to speak with you.

Thanks!

ju, u might be due to deliver soon.. each contraction helps to dilate and efface the cervix. i had some symptoms like urs 3-4 days b4 i popped too..

jules,wah its seems like music to my ears..giving birth soon..all those uncomfortable nites..keeping my fingers crossed..

jenn: not sure if it works, but it certainly made my bb more active! didn't get any painful contraction-type things last night tho.

4ever,
thanks for the tips!

Today's day 3.Baby's jaundice is beginning to show.Tmr will be doing bili chk at nuh.Now he is happily getting himself 'tanned' on his bili bed.HB ks, want to prevent him from getting warded so we decided to rent the bed and hope to keep his bili lvl under control
happy.gif

<font face="Verdana"><font color="0000ff">Jules, tks will check out if thr's any sprees going on now. btw, did u donate ur bb's cord blood to public bank? can give advice?

Jenn, whr is CHEONG CHOON STORE? </font></font>

Renz & Jewel- all the best for ur c sections.

All mummies- it's so exciting to hear your stories and see pics of the newborn sweeties.

Jia You!

Bernice, Cheong Choon Store is in Chinatown area near to People's Park. Quite a small store to browse around unless u know exactly wat u need.

Nor,
me too bought a natural col so-sleeper cos my room furniture are all brown, so other col will stick out like a sore thumb.

Parnisketty,
thanks for the info on the fleece layer for the cot. BTW, whre is mother works....sort of forgotten...

<font face="Verdana"><font color="0000ff">tks Tots.

oh Jules, u din manage to contact sg cord bld bank b4 u popped... hmm.. it's ok shall wait for other experienced mummies to respond.</font></font>

Hi Jules, just want to check with you. Are you breastfeeding or bottle feeding your princess? If I remember correctly, you bought Avent Manual Pump? How was it? On a different topic, I think you are coping well with motherhood because you are very active on the forum board =) Thanks for sharing so much about your experience as a new mum. I am sure many of us benefitted from it.

Was having Braxton Hicks the whole of last evening. But it was painless. Just feel the hardening each time I stood up or change position No menstrual cramps though. Took medication and thank God was able to sleep relatively well last night. Today feeling quite good actually. Counting down to hb's return.

One question, when one is having contractions, does it feel more like menstrual cramps and or is Braxton Hicks considered as contractions?

Btw, a quick check. I was advised to bring 2 sets of pyjamas by TMC. Do we really need 2 sets or is one set enough? I am trying to keep the hospital bag as light as possible. Try to stuff all the clothings into one big ziplock bag to save space.

cot matress and sheets:
i bought my cot mattress and sheets at ikea... i think the size is quite standard. the cheapest mattress they had was around $35 but i got the one that costs $50 (better quality and thicker)

raspberry leaf tea:
those mtbs whos gynae is in TMC/delivering in TMC, i just saw several packs of the tea at the pharmacy yesterday. if im not mistaken they also had nursing tea! its at the bottom left side when you enter the door.

s@l,
motherswork is at great world city office tower ground floor.
happy.gif

Back