(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

to everybody : thank you for the thank you's hehe.. hope u ladies and BUb like the name tags and the goodie bag.... *told u the surprise isnt that MUCH just a lunch box * hope i didnt disappoint anybody hehe

good morning!
i realise i didn't manage to take much pics yesterday at Fidets cos Wairah was so clingy to me..
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning All!</font>

Nice meeting all of you yesterday, though I can't put the name to the face towards 90% of you. Hee hee hee......

Irene
I absolutely love your surprise! Even my hubby went, fuah! So special! My elder boy woke up and started rummaging through the goodies.... busy busy busy. Thanks also for bringing my HT stuff. As told to you lor, my hubby almost fainted. Heeeeeee.....

Tinsel
Remember ah. Next time we arrange for the Condo Function room gathering!
happy.gif

Nor
Nice to see you and Wairah. Had always wanted to see the little 'sprinter'. Cute!

Bcube
It's only now I started to put your name to your face. Nice pics!

<font color="119911">Look forward towards the next gathering!</font>

Gd morning mummies! This is my first outing with you all, me &amp; Jowen enjoyed ourselves very much.

I took mainly videos, so not much photo contributions. But here it is :

1604458.jpg

1604459.jpg

1604460.jpg

1604461.jpg

1604462.jpg

Hi Irene,

Here is the payment details :

To Account POSB Savings
107-39240-8 IreneChoi
Amount S$6.63
Transaction Reference 1826610825

Hey Shymz,

I have a funny video on Jowen fighting with Celeste over the balls. What is your email address? I'll forward it to you!

payment for goodie bags..

received 6.63
- tinself
-mattsmummy
-yolksac
-pita
-dorami
-shymz
-irenechoi
-bernice
-bernice
-eliz
-ling
-nana
-moomoo
-nor
-nor
-angeline
-angeline
-bcube
-jillian
-cheok
-tigress

received $6.23

-lingling
-claire

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz
- mattsmummy
-Pita
-shymz
-nor

did i miss anybody?

oh wanted to ask...

is phuket a baby friendly place?? in terms of restaurants n their high chair etc??? i am thinking of bringing my booster seat.. but my in law keep complaining that its not stable! ... not sure should i just forget about bringing it altogether

Irene: The last time I went didn't notice lei coz not preggy yet ma...but didn't notice much babies around. I've got a Phils &amp; Ted Metoo seat if u want to borrow, juz lemme know. Fits most tables &amp; quite compact too.

Cheers!!!

payment for goodie bags..

received 6.63
- tinself
-mattsmummy
-yolksac
-pita
-dorami
-shymz
-irenechoi
-bernice
-bernice
-eliz
-ling
-nana
-moomoo
-nor
-nor
-angeline
-angeline
-bcube
-jillian
-cheok
-tigress
-claire

received $6.23

-lingling

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz
- mattsmummy
-Pita
-shymz
-nor

did i miss anybody? heheh sorry claire... my blurness!!

tinsel : SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love his works...

and thank you for the kind gesture to loan me your metoo seat hehe...

hi Tigress,
my email is [email protected]

hi irene,
yah, but the pics downloaded from fb very low resolution, not suitable for printing leh

just downloaded my pics... most of them not that good... mostly catching the bubs in action. will upload later in fb

Irene:
No problem la...I'll put the seat at my mum's house @ Ubi on 15th August, Fri morn and u can collect anytime at ur convenience. Juz gimme a call in advance so I can make sure someone is at home.

Shymz: It was a pleasure getting to know u in person too.

Angeline: Yup, next time let's do it a more intimate setting e.g. condo function room....will have to rely on those mummies who live in condos then
happy.gif

irene,
i think multiply better... but not sure if others can download?

here's the group pic... one of the better ones
1605998.jpg

hi mommies!

i'm having severe heartache with my new maid!

she's just so stubborn and DON'T follow simple instructions.. sigh!

i was telling nana the other day how she nearly rip out my Quest.. i told her "don't pull", she pull! "don't try to open", she pull further! "stop it!", and she pull with all her might to get the stroller open!

that was it! i pass wairah to my mom and pull the stroller from her and shove it aside. then i shouted to her face and ask her which part of my instructions is she not clear?? - in English, Malay and Bahasa Indonesia. She just say sorry and gave me a blank face
sad.gif

called the agent and will be sending her back to agency tonight.

oh btw Lis was sitting beside my maid yesterday and suddenly Lis turned to her and pinch her nose and told my maid that she is smelly!

Yes she stil smell bad despite shower more + deodorant + powder + drink more water
sad.gif

Irene
The lunch box is nice.. My hubby was saying the goodie bag very worth the $. Haa!

Nor
That's sad to hear.. Hope your next maid would be better.
Wairah is really a doll! Her motor skills are very good!
Megan has lots to catch up with..

By the way, was megan the youngest at the bash?
Her birthday date is 28th.
Hubby was commenting so manys tots can walk already but Megan is crawling. Lol.

Hi Irene,

Thanks for everything. Can let me know how much I owe you for the shipping costs?

Nor, you want to use my maid agency , not bad but no indonesian. Try to change the agnecy also , it may help. So far , my maid its ok.

eliz : hahaha glad my goodie bag was approved by the daddies!! (u know la. they are the harder one to please) hahahahha

GERBER LOOT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just arrive at my house this morning!!! hehehe

Irene
Yes, they sure are the hardest to approve.
Saw your pics in FB, nice siah!
How come my pics all so blur? Time to change camera!! Hmm, or is it my skills...

Advise me how to collect the Gerber..

Oh, Megan loves the HT Teddy Bear biscults..

Do i still own u any $?

eliz : i can send it to u at UBi.. but 15th Aug... hehehe when i go collect my metoo seat from tinsel.. is that too late for u?

or shall we meet at orchard?? hehehe

Morning Ladies, nice meeting all of you at the party! I realised that most of the group pics which my hubby took turned out blur!! This is the only ok-looking one I have.

1606777.jpg

Angeline/ Tinsel_elf (&amp; rest of first-timers for meet-up)
Great to finally put a face to your nicks too!
happy.gif

lingling
my agency gave me a free replacement - i choose a fresh helper from Indon. She's due to arrive in 2-3 weeks. So meantime my mom will be the guardian angel for the 2 rascals! My mom also expressed her heart pain to me last night.. my poor mommy
sad.gif

oh my sis is also helping out as she works on shift and timing can be quite flexi.
i love my family!!

meet up
yes we can! been looking for nearby July mom for playdate in the west
happy.gif

we're at JW st 25. You?

Irene
babe, my loot how to collect? i'm only avail after werk and this wkn. next wkn i zoom zoom to Germany liao.. but no hurry la, Wairah stil have reserve fats she can use to sprint.. hahah!

Irene
Me at Loyang, not ubi ah.. Haa..
No hurry at all, just gotta trouble your hubby again.
Nowadays the security at my workplace stricter so more troublesome to come.

erm./... why not we arrange this sunday... anybody wan to pick up the items in orchard area??? hehehe at least one shot all distribute...

Irene
ok i shall "date" Aaron one of these days.. with your blessings! hahaha..
i'm "single" mondays thru fridays you know! hahahah!

Irene:
Can pass the gerber loot to my mum at Ubi on 15/08/2008? I know y Gerber arrived faster than Etsy - 'coz Gerber via DHL, Etsy via USPS ma..lol

Nor:
Yes, agree that family support is very, very important. No matter how many arguments there were in the past, they will still be the ones standing by you in times of trouble.

<font color="ff0000">Hey, did anyone see my girl's slideshow? Hehehe...must show off my adorable bb ma
happy.gif
</font>
http://www.melvinho.biz/slideshow/krissa/

Cheers!!!

Tinsel_elf
i can't go to that site from my office pc.. wil view later at night
happy.gif

oh i'm still looking for Amway members in case my earlier post got away unnoticed
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Amber</font>
heard that you missed bday bash last sat cos Ash is down with flu/cold..you gals take care and be better soon
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">++HUGGSSSS++</font>

sure nor... brought her to the library last week but mess up the whole place. Borrowed some books but dun want to read....

Tinsel
What can I say.... The slides is so so so fantastic. You ah... make me more and more heart-pain on not getting a professional to take photo of my boy's first birthday lei!

Nor
So sorry to hear about your helper. Can you change her away? Cos my helper told me this... She talked to a neighbour helper and that helper had almost the same attitude as your <font size="-2"><font color="119911">basing on your descriptions</font></font>. And she had this thoughts, that we Singaporeans are plain lazy people and we desperately need their help in Singapore. Not only her felt that way, many felt the same about Singaporeans. Thus... we must do things to please them before they will do something 'acceptable' for us. I tell you, I was shocked to hear that, and immediately hint hint my maid.... If every she have that thoughts, I guess I can find someone else. haiz......

Angeline
My goodness.. They think we need to please them?
Over my dead body!!
I don't see my boss "pleasing" me.. Haa..

My maid like to find other maids to chit chat.. Sigh..
She's with us almost a month. My gal still don't want her.. Real headache!!

Tinsel
I cannot view the slides at office ah.. Gotta wait till i get home..
Thanks for coming over to say HI at the bash..
I was so busying entertaining Megan to notice anything!

Angeline
what i think is that they will analyze our situation first and will show true colors when the time comes.
so sad if they really think we're despo and need to please them before they can return the favour
sad.gif

but not all maid are like that lah (hopefully)
i've seen some who really works hard and sayang the employers kids!
on the brighter side, my ex-maid called my hp to say that she has a new employer and ask me to get a refund from the agency for her food/lodging which i already paid in advance for 21 days ($210).
She said that she don't want the agency to cheat me into telling me that she have not been transfered and "swallow" my re-fundable money.
happy.gif

Eliz
i do let my maid chat with my fren's or relative's helpers when they come over or during functions. I feel that they need to feel that comfort of having "their people" around. However when the maids start to befriend those in the neighbourhood, it becomes another distraction avenue.

i make clear to my previous helper not to go over neighbour's house to chit chat but when we're not at home who knows exactly what they do right??

SIGH!!!

hi mummies! been lurking but still faithfully following the posts. the party looks great! all the bubs are so cute!! too bad we can't join in cos my company's family day falls on the same day too. would love to join in the next time!

irene: i can see that you are a great organiser! thumbs up for you! *clap clap*

nor: my mil's an amway member. can help you order the mooncakes.

Back