(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Hi Nor... tks! Hope I can bump into you all there. My boy is Jun 30 '07 BB.. will bring him there after his afternoon nap.

Tinsel_elf
hahahah! nvm la.. i'll see you st Fidgets tmr
happy.gif

Tigress
Yup, do intro yourself if you're coming.. aiyo you should've "registered" with Irene earlier so that you could join us!

i'm having Kinder Bueno as i type this and suddenly remembered how at one time when we were all preggy we were all having the same chocs on the same day
happy.gif

GERBER loot update

7 cartons have arrived HOng Kong..
3 Cartons still at USA.

Everything should arrive at my place next week hehe..

Nor
Never see Elmo one before whor. All I saw are the Disney ones....
happy.gif

You also Jurong West Mummy ah?! Where you stay? How many of you going ah?

Tigress
Hope will see you there too!
happy.gif

Irene
Whoa... 10 cartons. Shipping ex or not?

angeline : yeap! 10 cartons!!! total shipping is 102.26
ermmmmm... shipping wise.. i think still ok if u divide it out.... overall the gerber puff is slightly more ex with the shipping etc.. BUT what to do.. we dont have PEACH here!! hahaha...

irene, bad news. Shayne is down with a fever. i doubt i can go tomorrow. I bought the book and all already sigh. Think to be fair, i will still pay you...but not sure how to go about with the goodie bag.

very worried now..shayne has fever for the past 3 days...hovering at 38degrees...highest was 38.8. Tomorrow if the fever is not down, i have to bring him for some blood test. Sigh.

cheok : oh no... i can still pass u the goodie bag in town area other days... dun worry about the gathering.. shayne is more important..hope he is ok...

Cheok
Try not to worry too much. Cos I see that Shayne's fever doesn't go past 39 degrees. What I understand from my kids are whenever they are about to sprout teeth, they will have fever first. Is he still active?

Irene
Any idea how come Singapore's flavour so pte ltd?

HUAHUAHUA.. Not yr fault la YZ... i was the one that poison u hauhauhauha... but hey... works out to be quite ok rite.. the total
happy.gif

As long not 15 per tub/pack hehehe

thanks angeline..thing is shayne wasnt very active today, very sticky and drowsy. Ya temp not very high but it was his behaviour that is worrying..

Irene...i just transferred $.

Duty calls
Hi, Nor, Lobang Queen,

We can't make it tomorrow, unfortunately. Big Man's boss is having a party for his son around the same time... afraid this one cannot ponteng la!

Going up to visit my new nephew over National Day weekend, BM took leave!

Would really really love to come, but er... I think BM's rice bowl in the long term more important!

Please have fun on our behalf!!!

<font color="0000ff">CHEOK</font>
Hope that Shayne's fever goes down... LM had something similar earlier this year, and I was beside myself with worry too.

Are you co-sleeping with Shayne during this time? I found that really helped LM get a better night's rest and I can monitor him more frequently through the night (the fever seemed to spike the worst in the night for LM).

Hugs, fingers crossed the fever breaks!

payment for goodie bags..

received 6.63
- tinself
-mattsmummy
-yolksac
-pita
-dorami
-shymz
-irenechoi
-bernice
-bernice
-eliz
-ling
-nana
-moomoo

received $6.23

-nor
-nor
-angeline
-angeline
-lingling
-claire
-cheok

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz
- mattsmummy

did i miss anybody?

Angeline
yeah i'm a jurong-er! not a lot here staying in the extreme end of the island.. oh i'm at JW street 25. yourself?

re: Elmo tent bed topper
i see.. ok i might get the disney princess.. how to order from you?

I will try my best to drop by at 1PM, but may have to leave earlier as my brother needs the car at 3PM. So I have to get a book right? I'm going out now, have a few errands to run.

Irene, I'll SMS you when I'm there.

Shymz, you attended the GUG class together with me? What's your BB name?

irene,
i've just made the transfer for gerber:
Transaction Reference 1825479256

tigress,
my girl's name is Celeste. see u later at Fidgets!

cheok,
hope shayne gets better soon... it's normal that he will be extra sticky when he isn't feeling well. C was like that when she was down with a really bad flu (which mummy passed to her :p) try to give him plenty of liquids and monitor his temp frequently.

wah all babies look so cute!! Irene, I love K's costume!

too bad we are in KL and cant make it to SG this weekend because of house guest..

bcube : CAN I have all the pics pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe..

hope everybody had fun just now... K was totally shacked out on the way home :p

sm tong : there be next time
happy.gif

ermmmmmmmm ok.. i am going to sound very blur now... I cant remember who gave me the cash just now.. huahauhauha

<font color="0000ff">irene</font>
THANK YOU for organising the party!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">bcube</font>
whoa.. you are fast!

payment for goodie bags..

received 6.63
- tinself
-mattsmummy
-yolksac
-pita
-dorami
-shymz
-irenechoi
-bernice
-bernice
-eliz
-ling
-nana
-moomoo
-nor
-nor
-angeline
-angeline
-bcube
-jillian

received $6.23

-lingling
-claire
-cheok

Gerber Lott Shipping Payment
- Leobaby
- Dorami
- Tinsel
- Eliz
- mattsmummy
-Pita
-shymz
-nor

did i miss anybody?

Hi Mummies,
My pics all so blur! *Fainted*
Megan sure had fun. She knocked out the moment we were in the car!

Irene
Thanks for the nice name tags and goodie bag.

ELIZ : hehe glad u had fun.. didnt really get a chance to chat with everybody.. was busy running here n there.. either becoz of the name tags.. goodie bags.. pressie OR KAELYN! hahahah

Haa.. yup.. u were the busiest! Thanks for everything.
The bash was a successful.

This is the nicest hubby took:

1603846.jpg

Irene: Thanks for taking the time to organise everything today.
happy.gif

Nana: thanks for sharing Lucas's biscuits with Ally! She loves them, looks like I have to make a trip down to Central to get some.

Irene,
Thanks for arranging this party. It was a great one, at least the bubs had fun!
happy.gif

Bcube,
Wow!!! I must comment on your photography skills, the pics turned out excellent!

IRENE:
Thanx for taking the trouble to organise!!! Krissa says thank you for the goodie bag &amp; name taggie
happy.gif

ALL MUMMIES:
Great to see the strong turnup for this mega bash &amp; it was great to see mummies &amp; their bubs in person, only pity is I didn't get to know ALL mummies
sad.gif
Hope we can do it more often to foster a stronger support network.

Cheers!!!

irene,
thanks for organising this! C had a great time, KOed on the trip back home.

bcube,
great pics! if i'm not wrong, u used a D-SLR?
R has great features, think she looks like u?

tinsel_elf,
nice meeting u today
happy.gif
so nice to be able to place a face to a name...

anyone knows how we can share our pics (so that we are able to download the files?)

erm......... shymz.. how about facebook?? i think most of us have it rite.. i think can share the pics there.. hehe if not... why not everybody email me the pics.. i consolidate and upload to one album..

Back