(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

rina, for kinder, actually nothing is cfmed yet, e lady just said if she can arrange something. for 10am, need to c if shauna ok to conduct. then for 3pm, it currently belongs to another teacher's time-slot, doing e higher level, if wan to fix at 3pm, still gotta check if it's ok for shauna to takeover. then i aso dunno if shauna's voice will still be so powerful cos according to e schedule, she seems to be teaching all the classes b4 3pm.

sporty, fo tiao qiang, i took once b4 long time ago when i was quite young at ban heng, forgot how was it like, so tis time, took e opportunity to take it again. shd try, it's nice. i kiasu lah... book e baker's time-slot 1st, is hme maker type, so i supposed e order she can take in will be limited, detailed cake design will be discussed when it's abt 1mth b4 e party. then aft discussing w e lady, can start sourcing for figurines/candles to go along & spree fr overseas. i like to plan ahead, dun like to karang kabo later.

vic_ma, precisely... i wanna e cake more than just a cake, besides can eat, it gotta look nice & unique tt will wow e guests! i dunno abt u lah... but for me, i dun wan those normal cakes tt i can order anytime fr any bakery shop, then it has no special meaning lor. it's bb's 1st bday, i wanna something unique, customised to e theme tt i wanted & w jake's name on it, it's a cake just for him, no one else has it! we can oni get these type of cute & pretty cakes for kids & when they r young lor. when they grow older, they tink y mummy gets such childish cake for me, aso they might start requesting for ice-cream cake, chocolate cake, mango cake, etc.

pinkzebra, i like to plan things ahead, dun like to sit on it, then hv to chiong last min. aso if e baker is gd, they do get booked pretty quickly. i intend to hv jake's 1yo bday party on 24/25 may, now abt 4mths time away, so if wan to hv e luxury of time to plan leisurely, search e web, spree, it's time to start liao! i go search for e link & post it here later.

mich, was home already juz now...today can go back slightly earlier becuz its US hols...hee hee...icic, ur new job sounds interesting...

rina, think its better to start training jerral to sit in a car seat earlier cuz for their safety also...think tha time after discount was less than 350...

pinkzebra, ok dokie... will be quick quick...

ros, thks
happy.gif

jen, u having jake's party on 24/25th's weekend...same as athan...hehe

sporty, yup... jake's actual day is 27 may, so 25/25 is e weekend b4 his actual day. so u gonna hv it on 24th, athan's actual day?

jen, yup yup...juz happens tha his bday swee swee falls on a sat this year...so good la...can celebrate on actual day...think by then, every weekend there's party/celebration for every bb here...

Kenma, sent liao. Thank you very much!

Ros, you so clever lor...know what I am considering. I am okie with the timing...at your convenience ok? Sms me where you want me to wait for you. If want me to go over your blk also can.
Thanks in advance.

sporty, gd for u, can celebrate athan's bday on his actual day. btw, athan eating nestle cereal? i got quite a bit of those 25g pkts one, brown & white ones, u keen? can pass to u tml.

ken-ma, but e 10am slot not cfmed yet wor... e lady, irene told me c if she can arrange something at 10am & if shauna ok to teach at tt time. so far, 915, rina, u & me ok for sun, 10am. if can get another 2-3 more bbs b4 tis thu, at least half a class, will call irene to check if she can start a class for us.

sy/qiuling/leobaby/peck/redrain, u all ok if it's sun 10am? can let me know quickly, scared e class pao tang again.

bear, aiyo...why so hiao...must decide wear what...kekkeke :p

jen, he eats abit of any cereal tha we feed him...if you not feeding jake, can pass to me tom lor...thanks...

ken-ma, wat is diaper cake?

bear, hahaha...tks for compliment...by the way, your hse is which blk huh?

jen, tks for the url.

Sporty, what hiao? Must think 1st mah...if not tomorrow karung kapok then late kana scolding from Ros ah.

Ros, that one I will sms you. I dare not post my blk no. here. Hahaha..

Yah..I also want to know what is diaper cake? I was thinking of the 'cake' I find on Joshua's diaper.

bear, ya hor..i blur la, ask u for the blk online...recently really blur...maybe kana senile liao...hahaha...u know the way to miramar hotel? i roughly know only leh...

Hi bear,
rcv ur email liao...
hi jen...
ya ..just started out of interest....
hi ros/bear
this is the diaper cake that i have made...
1211611.jpg

hi pinkzebra...no problem!!
anybody wana meet at TB MRT then share cab or take bus to Miramar?I will check to see if its better to go via Outram or TB

ken-ma, tat is very nice...u really got a head for biz hor..keep thinking of ways to make moni...hee hee...

bear, tks huh...depend on u liao...hee hee...

sporty, i feeding jake w HT cereals. i pass e nestle cereals to u tml.

ros, no prob abt e url.

ros/bear/pinkzebra, diaper cake now quite in thing, if u google on it, can find instructions on how to create 1.

ken-ma, e diaper cake nice. i saw few wks ago on e forum tt some posted their attempt to do e diaper cake, seems quite an in thing now. shd be quite fun doing it. difficult or not? e diapers gotta used a lot, rite?

Hi Jen,
thanks...i think it is a more personalised gift then those conventional stuff that we are giving lor...intend to set up an online store to try out...keke...any suggenstions for my new shop name??

jen,
10am is abit early. but should be fine for me. erm, redrain went hkg. dunno whether she's back already anot. check then let u know. the cakes looks yummy. who's the baker huh

cat,
join us for the kindermusik class lei.

ken-ma,
u're amazing!!! the cake looks fabulous! i'll be delighted if i'm the receiver. great job gal!

Morning Ladies

Char
The cake...look 'yummy'
wahahahahahhahaha

Sorry to chase u again...still waitng for ur price check....

Jen
The cake look FABULOUS!!!! but hb will scream at me if I do something like this...as 3d cakes are not CHEAP

morning.. today is the day for japanese buffet.. u gals enjoy ya.. :D

thank gals, will keep a look out for the robinson sale!!!

jen, u inviting alot of ppl for jake's bd or onli family members onli?

mummies - I intend to bring my gal to public pool for a swim. wana knw whether public pools have any baby changing rm facilities ?

char ↵↵wa biang like that also let you tot of it. wait at ser de use ar. very idea man. this will make a great gift to those on diet. ke ke my hb will like such a practical gift. ↵↵jen u can buy toys for guests children to take home as gift. then all will stay till cake cutting.

morning ladies!

my boy was running a temperature at 37.8deg in the middle of last nite. sigh.... he dun wanna sleep, very grouchy. gave him some paracetemol, seems to relieve the fever abit... but earlier this morning the fever came back again at 37.5 =( then now i just took his temp, he's back to normal at 37deg *scratch head*

does any of your babies experience this kinda yo-yo fever? now that his fever has gone off... should i still bring him to the doc? i know this is a silly question but .... shd i?

Pinkz,
erm, think u monitor 1st ba. and flush him with lotsa water. baby's body temperature are higher when they're sleeping. think so long it doesnt go pass 38deg should be fine. Ash just had fever on sat. it yoyo-ed ard 37-37.8deg when she slp.

pinkz,
got ls? teething? if later go up again better bring him to the doc. possible to call the clinic and ask? i do that sometimes.

Sharon
Think no baby changing room...
Not that I know of lor...
Some pools have this bath place for tods la.. but for babies I dun see

sha,
i've called the clinic already, will be bringing him to see a doc

leobaby,
yup, i've been monitoring him... i also tot he might be teething that's y but previously he had no sign of fever when his upper and lower 2 front teeth came out. no LS tho, but break alot of wind =p He seems lethargic and very "teh teh"... sigh i better bring him to the doc, never see him like this before =| now waiting for hb to come back and fetch us to the clinic.

pinkz,
huh. like that then better bring. for ash it least i knOw her fever is because she just had her injection. poor boy. he must be feeling terrible.
1211881.jpg

Back