(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

nellu,
thanks. yah, even now, the movement in the tummy is twice that of B last time. I hope I will be able to manage two...

Janet,
ya lor...tummy is bigger for 2nd one.
sad.gif
i still look like 4-5mths preggy now leh... damn sad...

SD,
hahahahah Good idea!

SD,
good idea...haha

Nellu,
no, weight gain is lesser for #2, tummy looks compact too. But alot of people say that boy will be more compact than girl. maybe that is why your tummy for #2 is bigger than #1

Cd,
Shortlisted a few names, but havent decided on THE one yet. Not as gan cheong as for #1. I remember #1's name was decided quite early..haha

janet,
haha..paiseh..i read wrongly... :p

sad lah....me still got bulge...
sad.gif
..my wt gain was more for #1 leh but turns out mei mei is slightly heavier than gor gor at birth...so strange.

nellu,
good lah..meaning most of your weight gain went to the baby for #2.
Did you do the malay post natal massage after your #2?

Janet
tink it subjective la.. Boy not necessary more compact. I put on max 22 kg when carrying jboy:p but tummy was sharp tho'.. Urs nw pointed?

Dun worry.. Tink it's normal. I hv nt heard of anyone more gancheong for #2 than #1
happy.gif

Cd,
22kg, wow, so much.
yes, very pointed...so different from #1. Even the stretch marks areas are also different.

Janet,
congrats! for my both preg, i was rather compact only towards d last trim. wt gain for no. 1 was 9kg, no. 2 was 11kg. both my boy n girl born same weight abt 3.2kg but meimei was abt 100g heavier. gynae commented i was quite a 'fatless' mummy. lost all my wt quite fast by being a sahm not sah'tai tai' :p

tdy insomia so m online so late. how's evyone? i was busy for d past weeks/mth so did not cum online..

sanrio,
Thanks
Wow, all your weight went to the child. Because 3.2kg is on the high end of the average range.

Insomia? So do you get to take a nap in the afternoon to catch up on your sleep requirement?

How is the application for Pei chun? Would it need to be done this year or next year?

janet,
sometime noon i nap but hardly cos insomia wld b worst if i nap. i exercise during preg, eat ok n yes most wt gain went to baby. application for pei chun shd b this yr june for phase 2a1

mummies,
I need to find out other than Healthy Times, are there any other brands of organic baby cereals available in SG? it's time to start E on solids liao. but the PD has recommended that we be extra careful cos she suspects E is hyperallergenic....sigh...tough man.....

got any info, do lemme know...Appreciate it!

nellu,
saw this brand in fairprice and cold storage:
Bellamy

I am quite sure there are more brands in those organic shops...I know united sq has one of such shops...but maybe a bit too far for you to travel to united square

Janet,
I've been to fairprice and cold storage le...they don't stock any Bellamy's cereals.

There's a shop in united sq? not tough for me...cos starting next week, i'll be there. my ofc is at united sq... kekeke...maybe i'll go check it out during lunch time.

haha...wow, office at united sq...good for you, everyday can shop for baby stuff...

dont have? I thought I saw it before in Fairprice and cold storage. But now also have a bulk purchase for bellamy cereal if you want to purchase online.

janet,
nah...you think life so good can go shopping ah?! :p

Fairprice and cold storage currently only has Bellamy's teething pegs, and some other toddlers' biscuits..no baby cereals.

i dun think i want to bulk purchase cos I dunno what she can take. later buy liao then not suitable how?

Hey!! Congrats Janet!
Gosh been so long since I popped in here... good news!
How's B taking it?
happy.gif

Nellu
wah, office at Utq sq..i'll go broke..hahaha...

There's a toys sale at Lok yang Ave. Anyone going?

hi sorry to interrupt
I have a BNWT Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Stevie (Black) selling at S$288 only and Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Jillian (pink) selling at S$268 only. All items are BNWT, comes with original Kate Spade dustbag, care card and hanging tag. For fast deal, please email [email protected]. Prices nego. Thanks

Hi mummies,
sorry I MIA. how's everyone? cher started school on tue. i posted her update in my blog.

SD,
u manage to access my blog? i sent out d invite twice.

Hi Mummies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale. Drop me a PM if interested,
happy.gif

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)

Sanrio!
Been missing you...you must have been really busy ya..is cher going to the school that Ash is at?

About the blog link..NOO..I still didn't receive.
sad.gif
Can you PM me?

SD,
tk u for thinkg of me :p yes has been busy w cher n spending a little more time to guide ash to prepare him for P1.
no, different kindy r ash. ash kindy is too far away but since is his final yr n he love d place, we din switch his kindy.
i pm u.

now that cher is in school, i m free to mt mummies for lunch at central/cbd/vivo area but i must leave at abt 2pm to fetch cher.
happy.gif

sanrio,
good that cher is enjoying her school. Where is it? is it the 2-hour kind?
B cried for 1 month. She is ok now.

Actually should be able to lunch with you frequently since my office is just opposite your new house. but i am going on maternity leave soon..so it is such a pity. maybe next tiem when ash goes into primary 1, i will lunch with you again to ask you about the school...hee hee

Sanrio
Errm....You got my email address wrong..I replied your PM with the correct addy.
happy.gif

Janet
Your EDD which part of April? Taking advance ML? Hmm...you still working at Outram or change job liao?

SD,
i resent to ur correct email addy, ok this time?
happy.gif

Janet,
sure, anytime when u available lah
happy.gif
i may not send ash to pei chun leh, cant imagine if he has extra classes, CCA next time, d travelling journey is too far.

SD,
me still same job. status now, difficult to look for a job with a big stomach. EDD is end Apr

Sanrio,
ok, will arrange with you when coming back from maternity leave. so what are the primary school around your new place?

Sanrio
GOT IT finally. Yr new place is Duxton? Wow...Little Cher and little Caitlyn are neighbours!

By the way, we are not too far from each other in fact if that's the case.
happy.gif

Janet
EDD end apr ah.. heheh...Got possibility same day of birth as my boy then.

Oh ya, my workplace is moving back near your workplace again later this year.

SD,
how come moving back again? move here move there...waste of time for staff right? need to pack and unpack...

but u moving back also good...then we can have lunch when I/you are back...hee hee

Janet
The move from Apollo was not the company's choice but the new property owner of the building wanted to revamp the whole thing so all tenants gotta move.. our current place is a temporary one becoz management wants "own" a shophouse not rent a office unit..so our final move in Sept will be a permanently owned one. Not too confusing eh?

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Had an early birthday celebration for YX yesterday at his child care centre. Here's some pix to share. Happy birthday to all the May 07 birthday boys and girls!
happy.gif

3822060.jpg
3822061.jpg
3822062.jpg

3822063.jpg
3822064.jpg

taro,
you twisted the balloons yourself? just reminding me it's time to plan bday party again. headache. :p

SD
which part of chinatown is your office going to be at?

sanrio
cannot access your blog.
happy.gif
maybe we arrange meetup next week. unless you want to meet me in town tomorrow. going to cut my hair in the afternoon. can meet you before that. maybe for lunch? friday also free. on leave for 2 weeks but some days are booked liao.

Happie belated 3rd Birthday to YX!
happy.gif

So where did you eventually found the cake Taro?

Janet & Lynn
Office will be moving to shophouse at cantonment..

Lynn
You planning big bash for Sophie? Oh ya, how many mths are you into already?
happy.gif

hello mummies,
yah, going to our lil' ones' big 3 soon.
anyone planning for the BIg Mapril gathering? count me in. Meanwhile, i'm now busy with job hunt. hope I can get out soon...

Hi Mommies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)/ IMM (prearranged)

Janet

CONGRATS CONGRATS on the 'landing' of your little prince my dear!!
kao_clap.gif

Are you doing confinement? Got hire someone? Weather super hot this month ...think you must be quite uncomfy. Rest well!

Back