(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

SD
oops...sorry...didn't register in my head after i read Taro's post.... :S

Sometimes pple steal ICs and make sure of them also... terrible... all kinds of pple in this world.

If it's $999, I'll see if the vendor can reverse the sale lor... haizzz... terrible. Even when I purchase games thru ipod, it's only US$0.99. This boy can click on the US$9.99!!!! Grrr...gave me a jolt!

zhuzhu
wahh you've been a stay at home mom for quite some time already hor... hope you get a job opening soon. Is markus still going to CC?

smalldreams
jboy oso purchase aps on my iphone b4 .. us1.99. wahahah.

SpringD
no more PH .. time to take leave
happy.gif
i oredi planned some in June and July liao. . hehe.

CD
Wah seh...these boys super advanced man... fedup coz it's tied to my credit card, not hubby's!!

I'm taking leave to go to m'sia with hubby's family too in jun. Feel bad lah coz i just returned from maternity leave...then now take leave again... haiz..what to do... just have to clear my work before I go lor...

Re: TV watching

I'm fed up coz hubby likes to watch TV (war, violent shows) when Adam's around. I really hate it and told hubby off many times coz Adam will also watch. Haizz...what to do huh?? Think one day I'll do something to that silly gogglebox.

smalldreams
violent TV .. i guess juz hv to be ard n educate them accordingly. I dun really restrict or control what we watch wif jboy too .. but if there's fighting scene etc, will tell him its wrong to fight, police will catch n put them to jail etc etc.

CD
Yesterday adam watched this comedy, and the policeman kicked a cat. Then adam told me, Police kicked the cat. And my hubby laughed it off. So terrible. I scolded him and told him to educate his son, but he didn't leh. So I ended up being the one tellin Adam, cannot kick cat, ok? Must sayang cat. Then he nodded, phew!

smalldream
haha .. typical of man la =p i guess educate is the key. nowadays, kids r too advance to be restricted. jboy has no prob turning on TV or playing DVD on own, so diff to control.

springdance
so far so good.. hopefully those stupid ah long got the wrong household...

smalldreams
hahah i been a stay at home for a short while only lar..had a job..but quit already..now back to my old co. as a temp..they offer me a perm job..but still thinking..cos of the boss lar..haiz..

hello mummies,
been a really long time since I came in!

we just celebrated Josh's birthday 2 weeks ago.

these few days really very tired cos i'm working full time (work is building up!), still trying very hard to breastfeed (proud to say that E is still on BM + her semi-solids!), and have to handle the two of them when hubby is out of town (which is abt 60%) of the time....

can die.....

abt iphone - mine has a password lock so Josh cannot unlock. but he loves to press the button to see the wallpaper picture. Both hubby and I have a pic of him and/or him and E together as the wallpaper, so that makes him happy.

my phone is my livelihood so I won't allow him to touch it, lest he calls my boss, or worse (!) my clients!! then i'll be so dead! >.<
U

CD
June and July..you going where again??? JEALOUS!! :p

Smalldreams
My boy also watch all kinds of shows..but we prevent him from seeing horror movies in case he get nightmares

ZhuZhu
Are you sending resumes still or slowed down liao since you working as temp? If you really want to find something else, must continue to dilligent read the recruit and blast out your CV.

Re: On iPhone
Jonas so far never purchase anything on iphone but he had "ring" my husband's colleagues on several occasions as well as reject his incoming calls! Not very good lor coz like Nellu, the phone is my hubby's work gadget as well. Husband keep asking me to get one iphone instead so my son can play with it! What da you say? :p

By the way, my boy is addicted to the 'street fighter' game on iphone currently..now how "educational" is that?

Springd
July gg genting
happy.gif
oct planning hkg/Macau.. Anybody hAs any hotel recommendation for hkg/ Macau? Looking for like 2 bedrm apartment kind.

Jboy used to be addicted to street fighter on xbox. He pronouced it 'sorry fighter 4':p

smalldreams,
day time i am taking care of L only, B is with my mum.
but some time B would be jealous when she sees me with L in the night when she is back. So just have to position myself between 2 children.

hope to extend night feed hour to longer, now is still 2 hourly...could be quite tiring

CD
Not keen on Venetian Macau? Although it's a not apartment, the rooms are quite spacious.

ZhuZhu
Take it slowly ba...least you know you have a perm job offer (wiht your ex-co) if you dun mind about the boss. Afterall, I believe your focus now is on the family not so much on career rite?
happy.gif

springdance
ya lor..now i am not lookin to grow my career..i just need a stable job..whereby i can go home on time...

Janet
That's normal lor. But B will show improvement over time. When I just brought my lil A home, I almost got heart attacks coz Big A pounced on baby...when I put lil A in her bouncer, Big A would run and sit there first!

But now, Big A adores lil A. Big A will laugh in amusement when lil A flips. Really a very nice sight. But when pple tend to fuss over lil A, big A will also try to attract attention by doing something naughty... hahaha..typical kids lor.

zhuzhu
^5, me too... i guess priorities so different. Sometimes I envy moms who have kids, and are also high flyers... but dunno why my mind is just not focused on career. As long as got enough $ to support my kids, and shop for simple things, I happy liao.

hello ladies!!! long time no come chaty liao...

anyone knows if there is any more shows coming up at the malls during sch holiday??

zhuzhu,
what kind of job are you looking for? see I have lobang for you or not.

Re: computer
yah, recently Cookie just learnt how to use the mouse and he's addicted to the dinosaur game. Found him twitching his eyes and blinking frequently. gotta stop him from going near the pc.
now, i can't even check my emails cos the kids will just swarmed to me. but at least his blinking stopped.

jeanyard,
what dinosaur game? i am also looking for games for my girl. I am thinking of those pet games, you know like feed the pet and play with the virtual pet kind

jeanyard,

my boy is now going through terrible 2 too. He bullies his jie jie
sad.gif
beat, bite and scold her. We are at a lost of how to discipline him
sad.gif
sob sob... btw, congrats on your new job!

zhuzhu,

long time no see leh... how have u been? U have not been updating ur blog...must hv been very bz.how's markus? if free drop me an sms
happy.gif

cheezel,

Parkway is having free disney photo taking if u spend $80 at the mall on the same day. They have prince costume too
happy.gif
my gal went there twice already!

Re; Disneyland.

I brought my 2 active toddlers to HK disneyland 2 weeks back... no helper juz me &amp; my hb...but both kids had lots of fun....esp my gal
happy.gif

lovedogs
thanks! But parkway abit far for us unless we went from my mom's place.

My younger boy also terrible....time out also can make fun.....smile at me, dance on the spot...anything just to entertain himself. Use can he also not scare.....very unlike Javen. More cheeky.....now he also use thing to beat Javen....or use hand to knock Javen's head.

cheezel,

ur mum stays in the east?
happy.gif
wow, your #2 also terrible 2? he looks very quai in your blog photos
happy.gif
.... my everyday shouting "NO NO", "I don't want"....or "STOP" when his jie jie speaks etc.... very hard leh.... last time scold my gal asked her to stand at 1 corner ok...my boy refused even my hb tried for almost 2 hrs. he juz cried and jumpped ard or clinging to you asking to be carried instead.... *shake head* dunno wat to do with him really...

janet,
think it's better to let your girl play other things then electronic types. how about gardening?

Re: imaginary play
I'm so lazy to keep their toys nowadays, that I invented an imaginary game and we played cooking and purchasing without any physical items. the kids had fun until they refused to sleep at night.

Re: walking with dinosaurs
Anyone wants to go?

kash, cheezel,
I think all number 2 are hard to control and naughtier than the first one.

Hiya moms
My Adam is in his terrible 3s! Haiz. When will this end?

My #2 so far is really an easy baby &amp; I hope she'll not be half as notty as Adam....haizz....pray hard...

smalldreams,

my boy was extremely easy as a baby...slept through the nite from 6 mths onwards...then very easy to handle.... but once he started walking at 11mths....all hell broke loose. he is now in terrible 2 and worst then what his Jie Jie was during her terrible 2. We dunno what to do with him. Wondering is it boys are just much more active?
sad.gif

lovedogs
yeah, maybe it's a boy thing. Haiz! my girl, she still wakes up altho she's 6 mths already. but at least she is not the whiny &amp; crying sort like #1. I feel stressed with my #1 even till now! coz he's really unpredictable and can sometimes yell and give us a hard time. Hopefully your boy will grow out of this phase soon.

smalldreams,

i had a typo with my previous post! hahaha... he slept through from 6 WEEKS onwards...never wake up for night feedings.... can last till 8am or 9am the next morning with a last feed at abt 12 midnight.

i think it is a boy thing... now i can understand the difference....they are just extremely hard to discipline and so hyper... headache leh
sad.gif

Hi,

Apologies for posting in your thread.. but am..

1. Urgently in search of many tins of Enfapro A+..

If you've any to sell, pls pm me.. Budget's ard $10+- for the 400g tins..

2. Haenim Play Yard 6 panels (usu'd have 2 activity panels, 1 door, 3 plains with connectors) and ok with 4 panels too..

Budget's ard $100+- for the 6 panels

3. Steriliser
Looking for Pigeon Rapid Steam Steriliser

Budget's ard $20 to $30.. hopefully no rust..

4. Safety Gate needed to fit doorway of at least 118 cm..

Budget's $30++

5. Twin Stroller, just need one tt works, so on v tight budget constraint..

Pls pm me if you've any of the above tt ya letting go..

Thanks v much in advance! =)

ehhhh got people! :p

CD
Hahahaha... so cute of J! Very chatty and are their voices shrill too?

Nellu
Harlow! ya lor, they always have things to talk about one...

Cheezel, are you here? hee, nice meeting you last Sunday
happy.gif
. we bumped into each other at the airport last sunday morning.

my 3 years old has been coughing since Jun...now seems to be getting better. Any food to 'nourish' the lung after coughing for so long?

Hello everyone,
this thread is moving slow.....
I'm still in USA now. how's everyone? my kids don't miss me and I'm learning how to enjoy myself without having them around.
Trekking and buying coach bags.
Now still in the office, waiting to knock off.

Suisui, how's your baby? will try to catch up with you when I'm back. maybe in the christmas cos will be busy and MIL not around to help out too and me in the job.

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

smalldreams

i long time no log in here....yeah...nice seeing u n adam n ur little gal at the airport the other time. the boys had great fun jumping yea....keep pestering me to bring them there the following week....

janet
try cordycep. just be careful when u buy, dun buy the fake ones...go to reputation medical hall to get them. not cheap though. Huai shan is good for lung too. or try red dates, wolfberries n dangshen....just try some into the soup. or try in cordycep into the porridge/soup.

Javen seems to be stronger now....lesser episode of coughing/wheezing.

janet

btw, i'm giving the boys colostrum from childlife and cod fish oil from nordic. not too sure if both helps....plus the cordyceps n herby soup...they seems to be better now

Janet and CoolD,
sorry, not able to squeeze in anymore coach bags into my luggage cos getting a few bags for close friends already and we have a limit of 2 luggage (cost saving by company). I'll be coming back to singapore in 2 days time.
miss home.

jeanyard,
welcome back to singapore...haha

cheezel, CD,
I thought cordycep so young cannot drink? thought 5 yrs onwards?

Janet
how's yr baby? still on maternity leave?

cheezel
ya nice bumping into ya!
btw, where can I get good quality wolfberries or red dates? Are those prepacked ones in ntuc good enough?

Jeanyard
Welcome back
happy.gif

smalldreams,
ai, you are alwasy changing names..!

back at work for a month already...adjusting well with the daily dose of coffee...(i dont drink coffee daily when i only have 1 kid)

very long din come in here..

smalldream
i think u better try those medical hall for fresher wolfberries and red dates..somehow i think those packed by NTUC abit dried and small..

cheezel
I oso giving my boy the nordic natural cod liver oil + childlife multivit..i think it does help

zhuzhu
Thanks for the tips! Ok, i shall pop by a medical hall one of these days
happy.gif

How's yr little Markus? Are you working now?

Janet
Hahaha... yeah, it can be harried being a mother of 2! Are you still pumping milk at work?

smalldream,
no, not BF anymore. Pumped and frozen such that just enough to last for another few more weeks. He should be 6 months old by then.

Back