(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

hi augleo,

thanks. bo leh... din rec email from u leh. nvm.. thanks. had already trf S$60 to kris.
>Kris, pls let me know if u rec it... just to make sure i didn't blur blur send to wrong acc.

Are the babies' bigger sis and brothers involved in gift exchange? if so, i think i need to buy 2 sets of gifts?

Sanrio/ Pageup/ Traz / Sweatcorn/ Bububear /bblove

Xmas exchange gift for elder kids

Any more mummies wanna join?

For mummies who like to participate, please add on the following list
1.) EE, 7 yrs boy
2.) Sanrio, 3yrs boy

Pageup

Yes, $10 will do
happy.gif

Why u paid $60 to Kris, u bring xtra ppl?

dreamygal... oops! sorry then... my news outdated! hehe...

EE, you never read pageup's post ah? hehe... she bringing elder child + maid in addition.
happy.gif

looking at the weather these few days, we better pray for good weather if wanna let babies swim on sat!

Opps paiseh, busy no time to read thru all the post.
happy.gif

Which mean we have to pay for elder kids too?
If so, let me know I will pay for my elder kids

yo ppl ,
long time nvr log on , been sick and busy wif work recently . can anyone share wif me , more on the Huggies Ultra Promo for xylophone .

pageup,
if ur maid coming, jus add additional S$15.
total will b $45
happy.gif

ya, pm u last wk....no wonder u din revert.
happy.gif

jesmine, babycenter stuff supposed to be delivered today before 12noon so i'm still waiting. please make payment for the freight charges first.

coolD,
ya manz! has been raining since yest whole day... weather forecast today n tomr will b going to rain whole day lei

sat...pls dun rain! JK wanna dip dip water. heehee!

finally, all our shipment has arrived. you can collect your things on sat! i will email abt the freight cost later... please transfer the monies before sat's collection.

muakzzz michelle ,
thanks for the information
i called the aprisin hotline just now . they said i can send in my barcode labels + a cheque of $8 , to ask them to deliver to my hse wor ....
later going to cheong to Cold storage to buy Huggies Ultra . i missed the NTUC disc 12.70 liao , so busy to read forum until now .. missed the boat

Michele : Its ok. Anyway, even if i'm not going, i will still pay lah. I know you/kris have included me in the buffet and gift pack. So not right to not pay right? Haa...

cai2,
aiyah... u shld have read this yesterday, then i help you collect!
no diaper, never mind, i helped you buy too, charged u $4 for service charge. save $4!
happy.gif

springdance...
was popping by at taka fair during lunch hour...

at JL cos wanted to see if there are nice prams, but no nice one attracted me..
think im getting a capella one still..
happy.gif

cai2,
aiyah... u shld have read this yesterday, then i help you collect!
no diaper, never mind, i helped you buy too, charged u $4 for service charge. save $4!
happy.gif

DreamyGal
Hopefully Glynnis will be well & chirpy by tomolothen she can join the party with her new reindeer hairband.
happy.gif

Ciarie
Oh you working in Orchard area? Very good everyday can go shoppinghehehe.

Springdance,
yup me, hb and bb jo going this sat..

Michele,
so 34 goes to bus stop B, i hv a direct bus.. shall see how long is the journey, then maybe can consider Gymboree again.
Btw, my jo oso like Claire.. these few days, she oso wails when i juz walk away for awhile.. very sticky to me.. i got frustrated too..

Sandwich,
ok see u nx time then..

Valc,
there's babycare/breastfeeding room in AMK hub, i think on level 3.. i ever fed my gal there..

michk,
i did nuah with jo yday afternoon.. btw, i think i oso missed out the huggies ultra promo.. the xylophone so cute

mick , u made me bang chest lah ! :D
ixora , still can make it , the person said can send by POST ( the barcode labels + a $8 cheque ) home delvy service .
btw , keira wearing what size huh , i think my sonny same size as keira :D

caicai,
i dun hv the barcode labels.. meaning muz go buy.. think nvm.. tks!

Valc,
i stay in Punggol, I went there to get the baby high chair then.. i happened to see the babycare signage then..
happy.gif

cai2,
biggrin.gif
, K using L (big bum)
but noticed lately getting smaller!

ixora,
ya, cute leh... i like before this redemption thingy. but me dun want to spend $$ to buy it.
but happen to bought 1 pack of Huggies Ultra mah.

yeah , Keira is big :p
i was thinking of getting my sonny to squeeze into M size , torture him
happy.gif

mummy no $$$ ...
darbebe , everyone busy lor . either working or busy nuahing at home , so no nid to switch on their comps

Darbebe

Me bz counting expenditures .. Juz went JL sales with colleague & back. 1.5hrs spent abt $80 :p Quite alot of toys ley .. cheap cheap ones like $5 or $8. I din even complete the hall.

Btw, pureen having a booth at Expo Hall 5, beside JL sales another exibition. Things are quite cheap also .eg. Nappy rash cream at $2 per tube. Normal px at KP is $2.95.

hi mummies, have changed tomorrow's meetup from bras basah to borders. the response for tomorrow's meetup is not too good, but mummies who are in the orchard area in the afternoon, feel free to come and join us. can sms me to find out where we are.... hehee so excited to be going bookshopping.

7 Dec 07, 2pm
Cedele @ Wheelock Place
(Book shopping at Borders)

1. Sandwich and Kaizer (92748734)
2. Taro
3. Michele and Claire (after SSO prom)

photography on sat - please add your names here - $15 for 10 mins session. please use your nick when you do the transfer.

1. * michele * (paid)
2. kimsansoon
3. catherine
4. Cool Daughter
5. augleo (paid)
6. Traz
7. ixora (paid)

who else paid oredi ah?? and who else interested?

Back