(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Kelley, lucky the fall never hurt the eye. you must be very heartpain seeing the "eye shadow".

If Im you, I will be super angry and upset with MIL. Though the fall might be accidental, but still....its human(mummy) reflex to get angry.

this mummy also cannot enjoy Sat =( a whole long list of incidents to compile and they keep coming ... gotta submit on monday.

Die...

Kelley
I oso got tell my bbJ, when he rashes, say why u boi oso put blusher .. hahaha !

Starting to rain in the East again .. really hope it dun rain 2moro.

photography on sat - please add your names here - $15 for 10 mins session. please use your nick when you do the transfer.

1. * michele * (paid)
2. kimsansoon (paid) ref no. 1472226167
3. catherine
4. Cool Daughter
5. augleo (paid)
6. Traz
7. ixora (paid)
8. Cindy - paid

Michelle,
Dun worry you're not the only one. bbM also knocked his head on the floor when I was supposed to be watching him.

photography on sat - please add your names here - $15 for 10 mins session. please use your nick when you do the transfer.

1. * michele * (paid)
2. kimsansoon (paid) ref no. 1472226167
3. catherine
4. Cool Daughter (paid)
5. augleo (paid)
6. Traz
7. ixora (paid)
8. Cindy - paid

Ixora: no prob la.. its ok..

Darbebe: seriously i dont know if my gals eye is ok.. she still playing n stuff.. but its jst at the eye lid loh..haiz.. hw can I blame her rite??

Mrs Lai: wat happen u say wana kill pple??

Cooldaughter: cute leh.. blusher!!!

i can't go home.. got to even sit in the office.. sian.. haiz.. bt gd to know.. my boss say my bonus will nt be split!! yipeeee.. hahaha.. i take liao.. can be preggy in front of her!!

What is the dress code for tomorrow party?
Can wear shorts or not..

Easier if Im bringing my girl for a dip.
happy.gif

But hor, means I have to bring along her barang too, ie body wash, towel etc. hmm....

darbebe,
hahhaa, dress code is casual. u wanna dress up? come in xmas outfit
happy.gif

kelley,
i was at PS juz nw, cant seems to find anything to buy, sianz.

wah.. suddenly got pple ah...

KRis: wat u want to buy?? xmas outfit??kekekee

Ciarie: faster go after ur nose.. nv take medication ah... beta take more vita C!!!

kelley
Where's ur lame joke? Wah, u like cats ah? Last time my SIL got a cat, those face super flat like bang on wall kind .. but very very cute. After dat FIL nose sensitive than she gave away.

Kris, of cos not xmas outfit la. Worried that I wear till too lok kok then felt out of place.

Kelley, wat is the joke? Why share with Kris only nia?

HI HI
Can add my tyrant gorgor in?

X'mas exchange gift for elder kids - $10 budget
1.) EE, 7 yrs boy
2.) Sanrio, 3yrs boy
3.) pageup, 2yrs boy
4.} Traz, 4 yrs old boy

kelley....
im running after my nose since yesterday..

my bb also abit of cold... wonder if i shd bring him to the party tmr...
sad.gif

plus me like tat...
sad.gif
sigh.....
the weather is crazy now!!!

kelley,
give me a lame joke n let me chill to death, ahhaha.

im in the xmas mood n shopping ard for things to buy, pass few days buy non-stop, 2dae nothin to buy liaoz. i bot so much deco for my xmas tree dat my hb say, its enough to last till next yr deco, faint.

darbebe,
no lah, u sure keep the kids entertained de
happy.gif

coldaughter: is it?? ya.. those cats reali cute.. yup.. i love cats n dogs..kekeek

Darbebe: no la.. ok.. here is my lame joke...

Mary got good grades for her exams. Her mum wanted to buy a present for her for her good grades but in the end Mary said i want gold fish as a pet. So her mum gave her $5 and told mary, u take this $5 and buy yourself gold fish pet, so Mary hurrily went out of the house, walk past the reservoir in order to reach the pet shop. At the pet shop, she told the owner, i want 2 gold fish, fish food and a fish bowl. After paying for her new pet, Mary skipped her way home happily. Skipping past the reservoir, she tripped on a stone! one gold fish fell and landed into the reservoir, she felt so sad, now that she only left with one gold fish, and another gold fish dying cos not much water left in the fish bowl, she hurried home in tears to her mum. Her mum asked her to hurry to the tap, when she turn on the tap, guess what Mary saw?

Ciarie
Hopefully your nose stop running by tonight...so you can come & join the fun at the gathering...

Kelley
You got taken your lunch bor? Dun let your unborned precious go hungry neh...

Kris
Tomolo gift exchange how is it like har? Is it something like lucky draw, pick a number?

Springdance,
i'll try to rest early tonight..
cos tmr moni have to go for employment chk out.

btw, anyone knows if sick and have menses can go for pre-employment chk up??
hmm....

Kris: ur answer to be revealed later.. i shall reveal the answer at 4PM!!! so u all mst stay tune!! hahahaha..

Springdance: i ate.. but i vomitted.. so now taking nestle cereal drink with su da pia!!

ciarie,
tokin abt menses, after 16 months of menses free days, yest had my 1st menses, super not used to it loh, like so foreign to me, super sian.

answer to be revealed in 2 mins!!! kekekee... don't throw eggs at me ah..kakakkaka...

Kris: u got make xmas teething biscuit for the little me to munch on for xmas since she can't eat turkey or all the other goodies??

ok.. the answer is water..

but i also guess.. the gold fish.. pple who say gold fish are simple minded!! hahaha.. hw can gold fish go thru filtration??? wake up!!! hahahaah

kris....
tis is only the 3rd time tat my menses came...
now used to it liao.. initially also feel bit weird weird.. haa..
now ok liao..
happy.gif

have to go for pap smear after this menses.. keep forgetting for 2x liao!!

kelley
the little u eat like nobody biz loh, she eat teethin biscuits like i eat chips. dunno whr all her food goes. she can sit on high chair, eat n drink for few hrs.

kelley,
bish...box till u look like bb.

ciarie,
tot pap done when bb is ard 3mths or something lidat? i was scheduled to c my gynae tis mth, dunno issit pap?

thank u ladies.. pls pay me entertainment fee.. nt feeling well still mst entertain u this bunch of ladies...

hey ladies,
i gg to zzz liaoz, if i dun log in 2nite or tml mornin, i shall c u all at The Eden at 12noon k, have a nice evenin.

kelley,
be careful on ur way hm ah, its raining and slippery.

Back