(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

D,
u coming fm SK rite? then use TPE, SLE, exit Thomson Rd. turn left then turn left at the traffic light at tagore. turn left at the 2nd one.

today is the shortest meet up
happy.gif

like "flash gang" :p

michk,
were u @IKEA ard 5pm?

cindy n michele:

repost again
happy.gif

Clarks
Date 13th n 14th Dec
Venue : Tampines Sarfra
Time: from 12pm...can't rmbr ends what time.

the annual branded BB n Kids w/hse sale
19th - 21st DEC 2008
9am to 8pm
43 Tampines St 92 (S)528887
Cash only

Thanks Leo!

Aiya...weekend, surely v crowded one!!

Ya...today really flash meeting!
Next week meet earlier a bit then can meet longer lah.
happy.gif

What time was everyone there? I know I was late! haha.

Michelle,
your directions were correct
happy.gif

Cindy,
what time do you have to leave usually? Ya, hope we can meet longer next time... If my HB can get off work on time, then I can stay until 5:30 or so.

I can leave anytime one! I just wanted to leave b4 5 today cos dun like to drive in heavy traffic - stress!

Michele n me were there at 330pm. Followed by Leo, then you n Agnes.
happy.gif

Cat,
What time r u thinking of going to the sale?

halo D
sorry for late reply. was out this afternoon for my driving lesson!
anyway, did u buy anything fr thr? i want to get the little tikes table and chair! but is it far from the main road? m thinking of taking bus there tomorrow - i asked the lady when i called and she told me it's near the 3M building. = o P

Cat...
Still thinking if i shd go. but if i do go will be in the afternoon. later part, for sat.
Sun...can be earlier but dunno if my hb will drive me there. I dunno where the safra is.

D...
Good idea...can let them play with the sand!

leo,
no lah, today at work. oterwise wld have join u gals.

D,
so did u get anything?

blueroti,
ya, 3M and NTUC @ tagore. u just need to walk in at the traffic light junction and on the 2nd turning on the left , turned in, the bldg is on the right.
u can go in by the side gate next to the parking lots and motorcycle lots.
aspirin is just at 11o'clock aft u go in thru the gate. if u cant find it, u can call me tmr. bldg name markono, the bldg is blue in color
btw, u referring to the table and 2 chairs set ?

Sorry mummies.. could not meet up today.

Dlim
i'm also planning to watch the show. but dunno if D can co operate and shd i buy ticket for myself then ask hubby to wait outside for us since its only 45 min show.
which day you going?

halo mick!

thanks for the directions! i also chked out the link to the map you put up - it looks pretty far fr the main road! = o P my hubby said to wait till Sat then we can go together but our schedule this Sat is pretty packed! = o P
i'll see how...
i'm int in the adjust and draw table (but the pix too small to see the table top) but the classic table and chair set looks quite nice too! but i like the roadster and the easel too! but need to be prudent! hehe

blueroti,
if u want to see the adjust and draw, u go to my blog and look for fabian, he jus got it.

actually not that far in, walkable. after jap trip. shld be nothin that distance.
happy.gif

Hi Mummiesss
Im frm MAY thread. Anybody like to purchase the tics on 3jan 11am for the market show? Im trying to arrange.

Dateline for purchase of tics: 15Dec
Re: Father, Son & Ox visit the market on 3 Jan at 11am

3 sets of package of 4 = 12 tickets.
1. Mum@Work = 3 tics
2. Janet = 3 tics

kao_smile.gif

Sorry mummies.. could not meet up today.

Dlim
i'm also planning to watch the show. but dunno if D can co operate and shd i buy ticket for myself then ask hubby to wait outside for us since its only 45 min show.
which day you going?

hi mick

hahah! thank! u're right - after tokyo, what is a little walk to markono right? anyway, today i walked fr shaw house (beach road) to le cafe pastry shop(near the famous rochor road tao huay shop) after lunch. my colleagues were actually skeptical that i could cover that distance and they actually wanted to take a cab!

blueroit,
i know le cafe pastry, my fav pineapple tart place, they started CNY cookies liao? kekekeke... good training, right japan?

min,
yes, going jan3rd, 4pm. u wanna join dlim and save $7.50 in the tickets? coz serene is trying to get 2 more families to combined purchase

hey mick
if u want to order the pineapple tarts, must order NOW! no joke. my colleague wanted to place some orders but cannot make up her mind. the boss showed her the blackout dates - dates that they don't take in any more orders coz' orders are full! and the middle road outlet will only take orders for 30 bottles and above! for anything less than 30, must order from their new outlet in cambridge road! i placed my orders for 2nd week of jan 2 weeks ago! if u want the tel no. let me know! i like their soya bean tarts too! and hazelnut cookies! yum! yum!

and yeah, it was lotsa walking in tokyo! eg. from the station to my fren's place takes abt 20mins n 1 part of the journey is up slope! so it's really a good exercise man!

michk,
ha! then sum1 eyes ganna "stamps" again.

Catherine,
tomr = think i will give it a miss. hv a fruitful trip. FYI: they starts @10am.

as for Clarks, if i go will b on Sat morning.

blueroti,

it isn't far...it's called entrepreneur buildling, it's blue with yellow words.

You could probably call first to check if the item you want is in stock. Yesterday, there was only one piece of the table with bench (primary colours) left. This is the basic (picnic) type going at $109. The one that can fold to become an easel is going at $119.

MichK
I didn't buy anything yesterday. Couldn't decide! Will have to bring HB to go on Sat
happy.gif
He's the spender ;)

Pineapple Tarts
Wah...what good pineapple tarts are these? Got address/tel? website? haha. I'm interested to check it out...
happy.gif

leo , u looking for me .
i was away in tokyo for biz trip last week .

alot of sales around leh , hands itchy want to go
happy.gif
but dunno what to do ?

Min/Mrs Chia,

Sure, I add your name in... how many tickets u need?

Re: Father, Son & Ox visit the market on 3 Jan at 4pm

3 sets of package of 4 = 12 tickets.

1. serene = 3 tickets
2. Dlim = 3 tickets
3. Min
4. Mrs Chia

Mrs Chia/dlim/Min
min, are you from the april thread too? no lah. I'm not mum@work
happy.gif

okok. now got enought ppl. liao. later lunch time, i will be going to Raffles City to buy the tickets. after that, i will pm to you all to transfer and collection. is that ok with all? wait for my good news

Serene,

Yes Min is from april thread..
happy.gif

Shall we wait for Min & Mrs Chia to reply how many tickets they need? Cox Min still deciding how many to buy... thanks..

michele
getting 3 sets of package of 4 which means 12 tickets and shared among 4 families. there will be a saving of $7+ per families.

Michele
For every 4 tickets, there's a package price of $50. Otherwise, it's $15 per tic. For instance, if you need 6 tickets, then 4 tickets will be at $12.50 ($50 divide by 4) and 2 tics at $15 each.

You are keen on which day & time of the play? Can combine your purchase with some Apr/May mummies to get the discount.
happy.gif

morning all!
serene,
seems biz looking up. hope min/mrs chia can confirm and u go n get your tickets today
happy.gif

michele,
how come u only need 2?

SD, thanks! i also just read on the website - i'd prefer to go in the morning!

mK, me & C only 2 what? hehe... so anyone else wants 2 tix and wants to go on fri morning?

Mummies,

May I know what show is this - Father, Son & Ox visit the market on 3rd January? Where is it held?
I blur liao
kao_confused2.gif
! Can some kind mummies tell me, please?

Thanks
happy.gif
!

hi Serene,DLim,
ok- pls buy 3 tickets-- sorry was out whole day so no access to internet.

Min, want to ask you abt JG- you enrol D for it already? me thinking of enrolling J in the Evans Rd branch

Back