(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

min,
u still up ? so late liao, i was updating the blog and downloading the pix fm camera halfway, no batt
sad.gif
now have to wait until batt charged up
btw, with shipping, the price shld be ard S$7.48

btw, does K use straw bottle for her FM?
i dunno how to get D to drink fm straw. he very stubborn.. FM must use milk bottle

min,
nope, still drinking from her bottle. only drink water from nuby, UHT milk from her cup. havent got down to do away from bottle.
we do brush her teeth after milk and meals though

fever again? i tot she just had fever after she came bk fm japan or i got it wrong?

anyway, D also had fever few days after we came back fm Korea.

i realise their immunity sys not as strong compared to infant days

D even won't drink UHT milk fm straw/cup or even fm packet drink.
must transfer UHT milk to bottle then he will drink!
btw, which type or brand of UHT milk you giving her?

min,
ya, 2nd time since her birth, but her fever aft japan was bcoz of MMR. dunno why she got fever tis time round, my GP said a lot of kids down with fever nowadays,
yest even brot her to KK at 6.30am. scared my hubby coz her fever went up to 39.6. and her fever was so sudden, no other signs of sneezing/coughing

magnolia full cream milk. dunno why K very weird one, i tried giving her the UHT into the nuby, she dun want, thk she already assosiate nuby with plain water.
even juice she also dun like. you know the gerber juice, she doesnt like it.

luckily past few times D was quite alert when he got fever so we juz fed him panadol every 4hr then he recovered after 2-3 days.
only his appetite was affected

our kids really got character!!

nowadays D also reject Heinz bottled drink!!! strange hor.. got flavour also rejet.

so i just give him De Rosa vit c or honey water lor.

min,
K was ok thru out, she still eat and drink as per normal. gave her panadol every 6hrs, but toards the end of 6hrs, her fever came back again.
k doesnt fall sick so easily, dunno what happen. maybe teething bah.

min,
but hor this morning when i was having my breakfast, my neighbour gave her my ice milo coz she kept pointin g at my cup. she likes leh
sad.gif
luckily my husb din see,

the nurse at TMC advise that Panadol shd be given every 4 hours instead of 6hr and even in the middle of night.
think GP /PD guideline is 6hr.
and must give even after their fever had gone down coz you nvr know when it will spike again

we always order barley water for D when we are eating at coffeshop so that he won't snatch our teh

Venue: mummies dun mind Airport abit out of the place n not cheap carpark fee...
both venues, i took same bus# but IKEA less than 5 bus stops...
happy.gif

oki, we shall cfm the venue @T3 instead of IKEA
happy.gif

WEEKDAY meet up
Date: 10th Dec 08 (Wednesday)
Time: 3.30pm
Venue: Airport T3 foodcourt

1. augleo
2. ixora
3. D
4. Mrs Chai
5. Catherine
6. darbebe
7. min
8. Kate
9. kikismom
10.Cindy
11.michele
12. TRaz

Min
I got the straw one leh. Can’t be I still get the one with teats right?
They really have the whole range of colour the last time I was there. It was at eye level. Unless sold out again.
Those on bbmall is without handles.

hi mick

hope kiera recovers soon! like wat Min said, my hubby's colleague also told him the same thing - must continue to give medicine even if the fever has subsided.

btw mummies
in case you're keen to catch the following shows:
we caught the Sesame St show at Marina y'day - thought it was so-so but my girl was quite captivated by Elmo! probably coz' he's red in colour! but there was a long queue 20 mins b4 show time but good thing is parents could go in with their kids.
and we were at causeway pt today to catch the mr men show but my girl wasn't keen so we left after 10mins. but they only allow kids who're able to be left alone by themselves inside the area.

gene
aiyo.. i just went FP xtra last week. and i saw they hv the full display of Nuby bottle way above my eye level and i just cannot spot one with STRAW!!

Nvm, you made me very tempted to go down again tomolo to look at it again!!!
happy.gif

D
i m not worried if it's OOS. juz wondering if it's some kind of banned food again.

blueroti
we were at marina sq on fri for sesame street too. Jboy loves it leh . can watched motionless for a long time :p was tinking of barney and e mr men show in e coming week.

blueroti,
hey, u know i lost my phone so i dun have yr number anymore. can u sms me at 9six8zerosixseven32 ? need to chk with u something soon.
ya, k no longer got fever but think she got roseola. coz got tiny dots coming out liao but mild one.

CD,
wanted to go todat too but since K juz recovered we will miss it liao, she actually got the show outside the fence aft our dinner last week.

Hi mummies...

Am up so early cos Mal is not feeling too good. No fever but keep coughing and phlegm....8-( very poor thing. Keep coughing even after I gave medication...so Wed might not be able to bring him cos afraid he might spread his disease....

MichK: Hope K recovers soon...

Mummies,
after much thots dun think can go T3 due to JK's nap + travelling time=45mins.
Will still try if JK awake before 2.30pm
happy.gif

I hv suggested a meeting area @ thefood court. After chit-chatting, u all can proceed to see the candies house and Mickey mouse deco @2 areas.

WEEKDAY meet up
Date: 10th Dec 08 (Wednesday)
Time: 3.30pm
Venue: Airport T3 foodcourt (between Dessert stall and the card top-up counter)

1. ixora
2. D
3. Mrs Chai
4. Catherine
5. darbebe
6. min
7. Kate
8. kikismom
9.Cindy
10.michele
11. TRaz

Cath,
jus a suggestion (if both u n Mal can join):
share the carpark fee
happy.gif

coz if u are going town area after meet up, is good to drive there.

CoolD,
morning was @FP, realised that NESTLE instant cereal seems in new look. mayb some of the products back to fty for make over
happy.gif

M.poko diapers:
still selling $21.90 @FP till end Dec.

hi mick

have sms u! hope kiera will b well soon n how did she contract roseola?

anyway mummies, we happened to be at taka so went for the meet n greet pooh & frens session. thr was a long queue but thr wasn't any show, juz take pix with them. tigger and eeyore r really cute! but they said tpday is the last day at taka.

we bot some cheap pooh, strawberry shortcake shoes/sandals at $12 each. duno comfy or not but thot can juz try.

Hi mummies,

I read on the internet tat ... "A bottle at night is a bad habit. It's bad for your toddler's teeth and her ears, ..."

Does your kids still take a milk feed before sleep?

My 19mths is starting to refuse his formula milk which he used to take 3 times a day (morning, after nap & before night sleep). He prefers the magnolia strawberry & chocolate milk now.

wang
think it meant that try not to let todd fall asleep whilst drinking their last milk feed.
its always a good pratice to brush their teeth or rinse their mouth by drinking water after milk

now todd can drink UHT milk oredi!

my D was down with skin rash / allergy last nite.

he was scratching his leg in the middle of night.. then i was shock to see patches that look like mozzie bite all over his leg.

and i'm puzzle bcoz D nvr had skin allergy and he is ok with the food he ate. so i can't pin point what food he ate.

i can only suspect its the Johnson's baby skin lotion that i'm using for the first time on him.
i was all along using Johnson's bedtime body lotion which he is ok with it.. till i change to the one with blue cap with contains Vit E. so i dunn if that the cause

now the rashes subside and no longer scratching them

hi kaexin,

did K jus taken mmr? chloe has roseola after mmr...fever...after fever..then alot of tiny red dots...hope tat K gets well soon..

Mattel Sale
5th Dec - 14th Dec
11am - 6pm, located at 1 Lok Yang Way Unit 7A (Off Pioneer Road North)

Review: Alot more of the Little People series this year including the Animal Sounds Stable, Noah's Ark, Little Pirate, Surprise Sounds Zoo, Tractor, Train & etc ... going at $20 - $40. Other than the Little People sets, there are the usual FisherPrice toys - Rainforest jumperoo, activity table, animal train, pots n pans, musical chair, musical drum set, doodlepro, laptop, vacuum cleaner, trike, pop onz, Barney toys & Sesame Street toys. Not forgetting Dora, Hotwheels, Geotrax, Barbie & etc ... mostly going at 30% - 50% off the retail price. Be prepared to go thru the hot and crowded place to dig for toys in the most unglam ways. Bring along screwdriver and batteries for testing of toys and wet tissues too.

D,
i bought little people noah's ark and circus the last round. this time i din go as i went to little tikes sale and got her roadster for K to cheer her up. which she did and havent fail to go on it since i brot it home

michelle,
where's the little tikes sale and until when? never say... I like little tikes!
happy.gif

ya, we have the noah's ark already...but I didn't buy from sale..hehe.

Was thinking of maybe popping by the lok yang one if I find myself in that area on Sat.

Thank you for posting the review!

This is totally off-topic...but does anyone know if a scrap yard would give you any money when you bring a car in to scrap? Would they give the same amount or it depends on the company? hehe

D,
but LT Sale is over leh, anyway, give you the review. u gotta see my purple roadster, u have my blog ?

both ended liao
Infantino Sale 4th - 7th Dec
10am - 5pm
Address is 994 Bendemeer Rd JTC Flatted Factory #06-09

Review: There are lots of Munchkins, Kids Tool and Dora stuff. Have drinking bottles, drinking cups, feeding sets, Dora & SpongeBob plastic forks and spoons. sunshades, packet drink holders, snatch catches, bathing toys & etc ... Other than the small items, there are also Lerado basketball sets going at $15-$39, seesaw at $39, drawing easel at $39, Evenflo exersaucer at $199, walkers, cots, playpen, high chairs & strollers going off cheaply. Not forgetting cloth activity wall charts going at $24.

Little Tikes Sale at Aprisin
5th Dec - 7th Dec
50 Tagore Lane Enterprise Building

Review: Coupe cars, roadsters, bicycles going at $79. Playhouse $199, Side by Side kitchen $179, Drawing Easel $149 & etc ... There are also other toys going at 20% - 30% off the retail price. Worth to take a look if looking for big Little Tikes toys.

D,
U scraping your car ? u need to go to the authorised scrap then they will give u a cert to offset , LTA will send u the cheq for the scrap. last time, thk it used to be a cert to offset, but if i din remb wrongly now LTA shld give u cheq.

the noah;'s ark i got at $20.
happy.gif

Michelle,
Aiyah! I've been wanting to get a kitchen set and playhouse for Jesse...and Tagore Lane sounds so familiar....Aiyah! Or as Jesse would say..."Ai-YOoooo". haha.

So sad, we missed it. Sounded good though.

ya...but you mean scrapyard doesn't give anything else? Now waiting for PIN from LTA and that's about it...LTA will give us back the remaining COE and Road Tax by mail, right?

Back