Time: 3.30pm
Venue: Tampines IKEA cafe
1. Augleo
2. D
3. Mrs Chai
4. Catherine
5. darbebe
6. min
7. Kate (she can't make it, she has lesson)
8. kikismom
9.Cindy
10.michele
11. TRaz

Leo,
sorry, I couldn't make it for the meetup tomorrow. I've to be home grounded.

If there's any again, next week will be good for me.

darbebe,
hmmm...dunno is good to postponed to next wk OR hv another one next wk
happy.gif

any other mummies hv updates on tmr meet up?

D
I self assumed I m 1 of e 'cool' folks u knw :p I had a very tired long wkend.
Fri : zoophonic than evening, sesame street at marina sq.
Sat : bb prom, dan looney tunes at AMK hub, dan uncle hse evening time.
Sun : vivo city
Mon : met some May babies, dan attended a fren's bday party in e evening.

D/min,
the purple color really looks so much beta than the red one. kekekeke....best thing abt it is that K got beta after i brot it home! wahahahaha....

min,
got chance, you can bring D over to test drive.

coolD,
miss the bb prom, oh wel, next time bah. the tickets so fast sold out.
you had a productive wkend. wherelse, we were at home coz K was recovering fm her fever.
self-grounded
sad.gif

michk
ya, i heard e bb prom tix was sold out. Not too bad, very interactive .. in fact, i find it too interactive. i was expecting to sit bac, relax and enjoy e SSO
happy.gif

kaexin
i c .. mine oso got fm some1 who has the SSO friends membership. so can buy during priority sales.

Mummies
juz to share .. me juz called up nestle to ask abt e rice porridge. It's OOS due to some materials shortage. expected to come back only June'09!!

Btw, anybody knw where has a wide range of children audio CDs? I am looking for actions songs such as 'Mr Sun', 'Elephants has wrinkles', 'head n shoulder knees n toes' etc etc ..

Mummies

My gal was down with hand foot mouth disease!
sad.gif
sad.gif

I don't know how she contacted it. She developed fever on Friday and only subsided on Sunday. After fever subsided, rashes appear all over her body, hands, feet & buttocks. She couldn’t drink or eat as she had ulcers in her mouth and swollen tonsil.
Haiz, I have encourage her to take as much fluids as possible but she just simply rejected all kind of fluids.

So heart pain……………. Hope my eldest son won’t affected although he had it a few years back
sad.gif

Ee,
sorry to hear that T has HFMD. actually k also got fever since thursday to sat, i was worried too. even went to KK on friday. but luckliy doc diagnosed its not.
who is taking care of her now? need to practise very good hygience. wash your gal's toys and what not everyday with dettol.
maybe let her drink in smaller amt but more freq. will it help??
best wld be to separate your boy from gal coz HFMD got a lot of strains, so might get it again one.
sorry, dunno howelse to help

Mick

I know the best is to separate them, but how to right?
Anyway the GP told me the virus could spread over even the symptoms have not developed yet.
T is taking care by bb sitter and gogor with student care, I can’t imagine if gogor got affected, me & hb got to take turn to take leave liao and the problem is both of us can’t go on leave during year end peak period. haiz…..
sad.gif

Leo

It was sad to see her suffer with all the discomfort and I can’t do anything for her
sad.gif

EE,
think incubation period is 5days, so most likely gor2 has been exposed to it liao, just pray for the beta.
yah, coz i was thinking who will be taking care of tiff. can your mum come down to help?

Mick
No my mum can’t, she need to look after my sis kids.
Pray is the only thing I could do for them… and u reminded me need to rush home to clean their toys up

now need to rush home liao

bye

mrs wang: so qiao, fancy meeting you today out of the blue.

EE: hope your dotter gets better soon

mick: i didn't know about the little tikes sale!!! never tell me !!!! hope K is feeling better too.

bunnie,
u know friday was such a bad day for me. plus din purposely go, its was irin's idea.
happy.gif
ended, got the roadster lor

Coold
you went for zoophonic class? how is it? did J like it?

i realise D seem to be able to say his phonics betta than usual ABCD.. bcoz i let him watch leap frog phonic DVD almost everyday

RE: tmr's meetup

so sorry...got a call from my tuition kid's parent today..asking for tuition tmr afternoon 1-4pm. It'll be 5 plus by the time i reach Ikea. Think i'll give it a miss...

Re: Meetup today

Hello everyone...today I have no problems in going but not bringing Mal since his coughing had not fully recovered...

EE: Hope that yr little princess recovers soon...know how u feel but we can only be there for them lor...and must take care of yourself, too...

Good morning mummies,
Has not been logging in for a long time due to busy with work, study & Jon was sick. Saw the forum talk about fever & would like to share what happened to Jon...
Jon was down with high fever in beg. Nov going as high as 40 when he finally done a blood test to know that it was Microplasma Pneumonia. It is a very common virus in kids nowadays according to PD & must be very careful to treat them quickly as they are still very young. Last weekend, he start to have high fever again, this time to 39.8. Not PD on sat night so went to a GP recommended by my sis which is good & suspected that the germs was not fully cleared from his body previously.

oh dear! everyone is falling sick! think some virus is going round! speedy recovery everyone!

hey mrs lai and all mummies
good news! i just called aprisin to chk on the little tikes or warehouse sales and they said it's on till christmas eve! ; o )

EE

Sry to hear that Tiffany has HFMD..hope she will recover soon.

For those children who are not feeling.. wish u have a speedy recovery too..

Michelle,

Can't go right now...J still sleeping. haha.

Tell me, issit a very messy place or issit just like baby kingdom/hypermart type place? Will it be tough to bring Jesse there with me?

I drive there, can't miss it, right? Not like the Lion Building place where I got lost...haha.
happy.gif

hehe...Michele, you know lah...my boy is uncontainable. haha. If it's to the std of Baby Hypermart/Kingdom, I think still can tahan lah...parking's right there?

Looking through the website now to see what they have. Only Little Tikes on Sale?

Quick, someone tell me, I don't need to buy more toys or baby things! haha. wehaveenoughwehaveenoughwehaveenough

michele - (my evil twin) -
you're tempting me!

I called them, it seems they have parking right up front and did she say "free"? haha...she's tempting me...

evil twin,
while I'm at that why not a big new mansion for me to stuff all that in? hahhahaha

aiyah, I'm looking at the playhouses/cottages, but seriously, where will it go? *sigh*

you know lah, I'll probably just leave when J's up and fed. so unpredictable.

D,
very ez to get there lah, u can park u right in front too. its aircon too so u can brg J to try out all of them
happy.gif
kekekekeke
let him choose what he wants

Michele,
how to downgrade for bigger space? Let me tell you, a 5room flat isn't that big either... executive flat? Slightly bigger but not worth the px. Old maisonette not bad...but who wants to sell?

Michelle
ya, I think I just take SLE to Upper Thomson and it's around the corner, right?

Back